Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elias View Post
    Boreli,

Well I was thinking that if this thing generates anything it is based on the N-effect and will produce low voltages. Jbignes5 could not see anything because of the very low voltage produced.

Elias
    The voltage may be low but definitely not lower than a Milli volt as he has sufficient amount of windings. I can't speak about his magnets though.

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
    I believe I have the polls right but ill reverse them just in case. No picts yet. Very low rpm like 200-300 rpm should be suffiecient to get alittle movement out of the needle. Both direction I have tried.
    I'll try reversing the poles to see if that helps but i didn't get anything from the rotation at all. Not even a blip.
    Did you also try and attach some led(s) on the rotor itself?

Comment

yeah...

Yeah that was the first thing I tried was superbright led. That didn't work. So I decided to make a communtator just for kicks to see what kind of action was going on. Nothing at all. But I'll try the polereversal today and see if that changes it. I doubt it will because reversing the poles would be like changing the direction of spin in my honest opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
        Yeah that was the first thing I tried was superbright led. That didn't work. So I decided to make a communtator just for kicks to see what kind of action was going on. Nothing at all. But I'll try the polereversal today and see if that changes it. I doubt it will because reversing the poles would be like changing the direction of spin in my honest opinion.
        Reversing the pole might give an unexpected result. Because I realized in this setup there's a force I neglected. This force can give a back torque or if the poles are reveres and the same direction of rotation is maintained it can give a torque in the direction of rotation.

But that doesn't explain why you are having zero results. My magnets should arrive in a few days so I can see for myself.

Comment

hi Broli, I am a fresher of this forum and I am wondering where did you get the formula that you have posted.

thanks

Comment

... the formula was:

U= pi/15*B*r^2*rpm*N.

then, why did you do B=1/pi Tesla?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jessie View Post
              ... the formula was:

U= pi/15*B*r^2*rpm*N.

then, why did you do B=1/pi Tesla?

thanks
              To get a whole number as a result. Btw this thread is quite old.

Comment

Hi Broli, have you made any progress with your idea?

Comment

this is not an answer,

but thanks anyway

Comment

This is my first time on Energetic Forum. I just registered but still don't know how to see the picture referred to in the post.

Comment

Working...
                    X