Anyone know the inventor of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the inventor of...

The flux gate motor. Anyone know the inventor. I saw him on a forum and don't remember the inventors name. Seems like a interesting invention if you would like to try it out here is the image of it that I drew...

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...xgatemotor.jpg

The blue lines are energized coils and the red is normal no voltage supplied. From what I could tell the inventor said it was a gate to push the mag forces thru the armature plates from the neo mags.
    He said it was quite powerful for little current given. Kind of a leedskalnin perpetual motion holder.

Any comments?

Jack Hilden-Brand

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
    The flux gate motor. Anyone know the inventor. I saw him on a forum and don't remember the inventors name. Seems like a interesting invention if you would like to try it out here is the image of it that I drew...

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...xgatemotor.jpg

The blue lines are energized coils and the red is normal no voltage supplied. From what I could tell the inventor said it was a gate to push the mag forces thru the armature plates from the neo mags.
    He said it was quite powerful for little current given. Kind of a leedskalnin perpetual motion holder.

Any comments?
    Jbignes5,

The arrangement you describe looks quite similar to the work of Jack Hilden-Brand. A number of people I know have built models and simulated designs based on these ideas. They all work quite well. Here is the link to the page about Hilden-Brand at PESwiki.

Directory:Hilden-Brand Electromagnet Motor - PESWiki

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Thank you.

Again thank you very much Mr. Lindemann. Jack is the one I was refering to. I don't remember what site I saw it on but the link you provided has brought me back to the place I wanted to be.
      Any thoughts on the design or maybe some suggestion of a way to produce more with it?
      I have my own thoughts on this subject but I wanted to know what other thought about this.

Comment

Check out this also:

There might be stuff to learn from "parallel path" and the Flynns.
        http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Joseph_Flynn's_Parallel_Path_technology

Comment

I agree...

But has anyone got any ideas. I'm willing to put a few hundred into getting a new model or improved action going in that direction. Like I said I have my ideas as to which way it should go but any other ideas I get would be helpful to improve the process. Maybe a different direction eventually. I don't want to steal the idea but improve the mechanism behind it and maybe get something new out of it.

Comment

Mr. Lindemann

I would like to get your thoughts on this subject since you are already doing the attraction motor. Since this design kinda goes along the lines you are doing except for the magnet being there you might have some useful information to explore this setup.
            I know a bedini type recovery of a pulse would increase the efficiency but I was wondering about having multiple coils on the outside say 3 and using them in such a way to cause resonance between them and the magnets as well. Maybe a self adjusting system to supply low amps to get a greater amount of output. Would running the 3 coils out of phase have any bearing on the output in your opinion? Like an overlapping pulse train going from #1 to #3 coils on the same arm? would recapturing the coils collapse interfere with the others operation? If you were to build this and start tinkering where would you look first to improve or change?
            Like I said I am in the process of making one of these units. Right now I am trying to design it around the current picture I have drawn. I am thinking about multiple coils on the same arm to enable better control and bigger effect (sweep) of the pulse train for each half. That along with a Bedini type driving and recovery ciruit for each coil (3 on a side). I havent figured out if multifilar coils would be used but I am leaning twords it. The rotor would be setup in an offset way to match the coils phase like a cork screw. Is that a good direction to go in? or should I stay with aligned rotor action?
            What type of neo mags should I be looking at? n52 or less? The more attraction the more power we get from the input but I havent completed the protype yet to see what kind of power it takes to guide the field to the center. When I complete the protype that should give me an indication of the yield of the generic setup so I can try to use a multi coil setup. My steps will be incremental so I can see the effects of the fields on eachother... Say like 1-2 coils then 2-3 then note the differences and gains if any.

Comment

Working...
            X