Inquorate Gravity Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
    My mother, god bless her cotton socks, is financing some 5cm x 5cm x 2.5cm neo magnet purchases!

Wahoo, feels like Xmas :-)

First I'll get the lever / pendulum arrangement built anew, and experiment with the (much smaller) magnets that I have on hand.

Just wanted to share :-)

Love and light
    Congratulations, watch your fingers.

Comment

Inquorate

Do you belong to Ebay?
      Why don't you put some tooth picks up for sale and put the link here?
      That should help your experiment budget
      I need some toothpicks [maybe just one.]

Thanks
      Chet
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

Lol

Forget ebay, pm me your address and I'll send you a toothpick for the low low price of just one dollar :-)

Seriously, that'd be hell funny

Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

For Reference

I post this here For Reference and lack of another place to post it.

These are worth looking at from a mechanical control aspect.

Computer simulations of the Watch and Clock Escapements in motion!
          Remember to be kind to your mind ...
          Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

Little magnets not enough

The little magnets I have aren't enough to have an appreciable effect on the passing pendulum; maybe the bigger ones when I get them?

But, the shielded magnet idea may well work with two stator and 4 motor magnets.

Magnet+motor+idea.jpg (image)

So I'll have a go at that as well.

Love and light
            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I'm thinking again of using an electromagnetic coil on my gravity mill.

If a coil was the eccentric wheel, and the pendulum had a magnet on the end, the coil could push a unit of weight on the pendulum, which I have shown that with the latch mechanism will twice 'weigh' more than the one unit, and for a period of time (between 2:30 and 3:00) also be an unbalanced weight on the lever.

Perhaps if the axle of the lever were rigged up to an efficient generator, the extra weight energy generated PLUS the bedini style recaptured energy from the coil collapse MIGHT put the whole system 'overunity'?

But I'll stick to my plan and try the shielded (large) magnets when they come..

Maybe a mixture of both ideas.

Love and light

Comment

A digression from the mill

YouTube - centrifugal water turbine idea explained

Comment

Working...
                X