Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Speed Mechanical Switching Vs Transistors (aka purple flashing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bod,

i just left the circuit as-is.....but removed the spark gap part...so im going.....

HV-> end of magnets->cfl

same result...HV side of circuit only draws about 25 mA... interestingly....if i turn the magnets around...the circuit does NOT self osscilate

Comment

That's interesting, I don't think any of us ever tried that when we were working with Aromaz's self oscillating circuit.

That may be proof of the link between magnetic fields and aether..

I am loathe to tell you to slow down, but I will say you should keep your camera on when you're in the lab. That way when something weird happens you've got a record of it...

Love and light

Edit: maybe aetheric current is a linear magnetic field which is why Aromaz found no magnetic field around his wires. And maybe the reason why the circuit doesn't self oscillate is because your circuit is sucking aether from the space around the bulb, into the circuit. But that it can't do that with the magnets acting as an aetheric diode.

Last edited by Inquorate; 06-28-2009, 11:01 PM.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Solution to my relay 'sticking'

And it will double the switching rate too, or be able to switch two ways alternately.

I've put 4 more magnets on the wheel, facing the opposite way, so they go n s n s n s n s

I will have a strip of those bendy razor blades with a magnet attached, and a bic pen spring to encourage the contact to return.

Here's a sketch

http://a7.vox.com/6a0110169c703a860d011017e507c7860e-pi

Love and light
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I hate your phone well the pictures it takes!
          I my head the poles on a magnet are the hydrogen and O2.the electric charge is the same, so you can short the two out with a magnet
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...te-matter.html
          Ether is a carbon static potential it is a homogeneous mixture of its two components, Hydrogen and Oxygen energy.
          If stressed between two potential differences the two componets (as in magnetism)North (Hydrogen energy) and South (Oxtgen energy) we have suction, attraction to the centre which it carbon in the steel rod!

EVERYTHING is made using this process the Trinity of the Three H and O Plus the carbon static potential all matter comes from this place

Comment

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
            I hate your phone well the pictures it takes!
            I my head the poles on a magnet are the hydrogen and O2.the electric charge is the same, so you can short the two out with a magnet
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...te-matter.html
            Ether is a carbon static potential it is a homogeneous mixture of its two components, Hydrogen and Oxygen energy.
            If stressed between two potential differences the two componets (as in magnetism)North (Hydrogen energy) and South (Oxtgen energy) we have suction, attraction to the centre which it carbon in the steel rod!

EVERYTHING is made using this process the Trinity of the Three H and O Plus the carbon static potential all matter comes from this place
            hehe, yeah the photos aren't too good from my phone.

i found this video while at work, but cant hear the sound. still, it looks pretty cool.

i had thought of wiring up neons like this but hadn't tried it yet.

Radiant Energy - CrazyMotion!

and this one too

YouTube - Bedini Output into Neon
            Last edited by Inquorate; 06-29-2009, 06:51 AM.

Comment

YouTube - radiant purple pulser

Ben i have 3 more videos for you can upload at the moment because im at work,

next videos are,purple flasher singlewire cap charging, scr purple crazy cant stop it going purple charger, and the Electret with no input lighting a tube and neon.
              so thats Nice
              will upload tonight

X
              Last edited by Bodkins; 07-01-2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

@ bodkins

Maybe it is as you say; it is two scalar waves meeting in the neon..

Which would mean that mechanical switching is more likely to create scalar waves..

Thanks everyone for your input

Love and light

Comment

Mark II

YouTube - Mechanical Switch - Mark II - 5khz - reliable

Ta Da !

It is much more dependable than Mark I.

Interesting that the spark on switch contact (when running ignition coil) goes purple..

Love and light

Comment

INQ,

A very nicely progressing device, Tesla would be proud :-)

Comment

Keep up the good work . I currently active in publishing Free Energy in Indonesian language so I have a lot to catch up, but I love your work .

Comment

YouTube - Radiant singlewire

more videos coming

YouTube - radiant scr dump

I think the pressure waves coming back from the little charge battery hit eack other and your get the purple!

YouTube - Radiant sparks
                        theres one more cant upload till later,its good, charging two cap! if i had more caps them i think i can charge LOADS of them from the single wire and one input.
                        very free energy!
                        Last edited by Bodkins; 07-01-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Side by side switching mechanisms experiment

I'm going to have to work out a means for magnetically triggered switches that are designed for rapid switching, if I'm to take this much further..

I'm thinking...

Will report back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dP0S2ev804

Comment

What is common between any spark that is purple?
                            Why is any spark purple, is there an answer for the color purple?
                            There are other sparks that are purple, why?
                            Is violet color spark caused by something different or the same, just less purple?

I only have questions
                            Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                            Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

why

Purple flashes / sparks would be more energetic, off into the ultraviolet spectrum - so the electrons must be getting a mighty slap on the arse.

Why in a neon? Why with some setups only for a while until you reverse the neons legs? Why in other setups virtually constantly? Why sometimes not at all?

There's no gas in the neon that should release photons in the ultraviolet spectrum. When excited, the neon gas should release photons in the orange lightband.

I'm guessing that when purple, you're seeing a higher aetheric gas content which is more energetic than electron current.

Why Purple spark gaps in air?

I'd say that the exception proves the rule; so see above info for neon gas.

I've only got answers

Love and light Randy

Comment

Attempting to throw out the transistor

Hi Inquorate!

Firstly..great work and thanks for posting all the youtube video (although some seems to hav vanished into the aether of internet-space continuum)

I was wondering whether you came up with a good idea other than mechanical (I'm trying to stick to 'solid state') for high speed switching. I'm attempting a number of things but seem to keep burning out my transistors or 555 circuits on the longer term 'heavy duty' voltage tests. Too much power perhaps

Either way, I would love something more robust than these heat prone bits of silicon.

Thanks again.

TP

Comment

Working...
                                X