Panacea Ecopra Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panacea Ecopra Installation

YouTube - Panacea Ecopra Installation (1 of 2)

Add to the Hydroxy for a free boost.
    We got 20%

Ash

Hi Ash,

Is the Ecopra for diesel only?

Gene

Comment

Hi Gene, yup unfort my friend, Try this for petrol
      YouTube - Leo GEET Installation

Comment

Ecopra on a Train!

Add Hydroxy too
        YouTube - AGRIVAP Ecologic By ECOPRA

Ash

Comment

Thanks Ash - it's great that you are riding heard on this!
          No details concerning the engine – it management system/s. However, it is a wonderfully ideal subject for geet/quasi geet systems. Such systems should be incorporated at manufacture at a fraction of the cost of an aftermarket product which tend to be rather overpriced. It should mean that a saving on the pussie can be made – it can be omitted– which should go appreciably towards the added cost. How many of the World's tank fleet could be slowly hauled up an Indian beach to their ultimate decimation?

Comment

This is something I have advocated in the past and may be quite applicable to geet
            Boffin predicts pee-powered cars • Register Hardware

Comment

The unit looks like it can make a good carburetor or GEET mist feeder.

Comment

Not that is a good idea my friend, an EXTRA that can create mist etc...not bad mate!I am getting another kit soon il try a few thing on that idea

Comment

Hi Ash,
                  Have you tried more hydroxy with the ecopra unit going.I'm running a
                  6 cell BB (1.7lpm max.19A) on my Courier 2.5TD. Only using 0.8lpm,as the engine has pre-ignition at idle, if I use too much gas. So maybe some water/fog as per Bob said may allow more hydroxy with better results.I've found no improvements with full power to the cell.PWM set at half power seems to work best.Still testing .How much is the ECOPRA kit ?
                  PM me if you come buy LISMORE NSW. Regards Ivan

Comment

Hi Mate, i have heard about those sort of probs with some older diesels, so the Ecopra might be the way to go for some, we found that the diesel we used is now running rich as a results, but still getting a gain, so its just the pollution issues now. So need to figure how to lean it out again, don't know how you do that with a diesel maybe we need the computer to do it.No hydroxy YET, just getting the ecopra optimized ATM.

Now if you want to do some MPG tests with the Ecopra Kit ,ill talk to the Ecopra guys for you about getting a special price my friend, have done that before. Drop me an email . ashtweth@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X