"Special" Tesla Coil - as shown by Karl Palsness at AEPC 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Special" Tesla Coil - as shown by Karl Palsness at AEPC 2009

A few weeks ago I came across some videos on Youtube of Karl Palsness' demonstrations at the AEPC 2009. The second half of Karl's demonstration is of a special type of Tesla Coil which exhibits numerous unusual phenomena, including spinning radiometers in darkened rooms and the ability to collect the "energies" which flow towards the coil. Here are the videos in which Karl demonstrates the coil:

YouTube - Karl Palsness AEPC 2009 Tesla Hairpin Circuit Part 7

YouTube - Karl Palsness AEPC 2009 Tesla Hairpin Circuit Part 8

YouTube - Karl Palsness AEPC 2009 Tesla Hairpin Circuit Part 9

While Karl does describe some of the construction details of the coil there are some other details which aren't mentioned in the videos, so I would like to read the book chapter and/or lecture in which Tesla describes the construction of this coil. I contacted Karl regarding the book which describes the coil but he told me he wasn't home at the time and so he couldn't check which book relates to the coil.

Does anyone here know the book chapter and/or lecture which describes the construction of this coil? I would appreciate your response, I think this coil requires wider investigation as it seems to exhibit behaviours which may be of benefit in understanding the workings of other energy projects.

Karl has beautiful experiments indeed.
    Methods of coil and condenser production are described in his patents.
    I always wandered how Average Joe can build those coils in his kitchen. It seems Karl did it and it is rewarding.

Comment

It's mentioned in the lecture "On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena." You can find it in the book "Inventions, Researches, and Writings of Nikola Tesla," or you can find it on the internet, at links like this:

Impedance Phenomena
      Last edited by Jacob S; 07-15-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
        A few weeks ago I came across some videos on Youtube of Karl Palsness' demonstrations at the AEPC 2009.
        Hi, Karl is a member here if you have not yet noticed, here is his thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-circuit.html

rgds, Gyula

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob S View Post
          It's mentioned in the lecture "On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena." You can find it in the book "Inventions, Researches, and Writings of Nikola Tesla," or you can find it on the internet, at links like this:

Impedance Phenomena
          Thank you Jacob for your response but this refers to Tesla's Haripin Circuit and not to the "special" coil in Karl's presentation. Karl also mentioned that Tesla gave specific instructions on it's construction.

Comment

Working...
          X