Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clem Hydraulic Motor

G'Day Gang,
    I have had this idea in my head for a while. It is a bit of a hybrid inspired by the Clem hydraulic motor and Tesla Turbine. The idea is to have 2 disks similar to a Tesla turbine disk with a series of aerofoil shaped elements arranged around the outside edge of the disks.

The 2 images are screen shots of a Google Sketchup file I created. I can send the file if anyone is interested.
    Logic tells me that the centrifugal force imposed on the (air/water/oil) fluid by spinning the unit should create pressure at the nozzles and produce driving force to maintain rotation.

Any comments for or against welcome.

I noticed Ted Ewert is doing something similar but different.

Cheers

Dennis
    Attached Files

As far i know, the Clem did use a lot of the golden Ratio into his Design.
    So was the front Part divided with the Ratio to the back Part.
    Its after Principles from Victor Schauberger and thats why it did look some strange.
    Telsa mostly used other Forces, like the jet, what blows the Stream in, and commpressed the Material in Circle in direction to the Center.

I think, you can make that Design better
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

The thing I like about this design is the simplicity of it. The Tesla turbine pumps just as well. So my theory is that the disks will draw fluid into the intake and compress it against the nozzles. As the fluid is forced through the nozzles rotational force is created. If the disks are running at sufficient rpm it should become self sustaining. Thats my logic anyway

Cheers

Dennis

Comment

From the drawing, it looks like a squirrel cage fan with a small opening at the center of the disks. A fan based on this priciple is a very efficient air mover, however they are not built for pressure, only volume. Yours on the other hand may produce pressure as the outlet is smaller in volume than the intake. Sometimes an idea has to be built and follwed through to determine the actual working efficiency. Some of the best inventions were found by accident, experimenters were trying to accomplish one thing and in the process found something totally different as a result. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Working...
        X