The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting note on John Kennedy

Author William Lester, who is researching a new book about Kennedy, says that he obtained a letter, under the Freedom of Information Act, that Kennedy wrote to the CIA director just 10 days before his assassination. In the letter, Kennedy demanded access to all CIA information concerning UFO's. Evidently, Kennedy was aware that there had been many UFO sightings in the skies over Russia at that time, and worried that the Russians would think they were spy devices operated by the United States government and military. He wanted to be able to share the UFO files with the Russians, and be able to say, "see, this is not us."

The fact that the letter was written just 10 days before the assassination will no doubt lead some people to conclude that Kennedy's letter resulted in the assassination. While it may well have been a factor, I see it as but one of many reasons why Kennedy was considered dangerous to the Ruling Class elite and had to go. Still, it is interesting to note that the story has already sparked renewed interest in the so-called “burned memo” that a UFO investigator claimed he received from an unidentified CIA leaker in the 1990s. According to the Daily Mail, the investigator was told by the leaker that he worked for the CIA between 1960 and 1974 and pulled the document, marked Top Secret, from a fire when the agency was burning some sensitive files. The memo from the CIA director refers to a group of military officials and scientists allegedly appointed by President Harry Truman to investigate the possible presence of extraterrestrial life on earth. It also refers to “Lancer,” which was Kennedy’s Secret Service code name, and states, “As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow.”

"Cannot allow," huh? I wonder if they wrote back to Kennedy stating exactly that, or if they didn't even bother answering Kennedy's request, knowing that he wouldn't accept such a reply, and were not concerned about failure to reply anyway since they likely knew that in another 10 days that failure would no longer be of any consequence.

Rick
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• The Kennedy Bloodline

KENNEDY TIES TO OTHER ELITE FAMILIES
      Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis who married John F. Kennedy was tied to the Auchinclosses via her sister’s marriage into the Auchincloss family.

JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY
      If John F. Kennedy had not been assassinated and so much about his life examined and written about, a window allowing us to see the Kennedy Illuminati family may never have opened so wide. First, the assassination attracted attention. In recent years, the Illuminati have given permission to publishing houses to print exposes of J.F.K.’s sexual life, etc.11 It is believed that this permission was given in an effort to deflect criticism of his assassination by allowing his reputation to be tarnished.12 (I hope my readers are beginning to realize that things are totally corrupt at the top, and that JFK was no different than so many others that have been and are today at the top of the political mess in this nation.) John F. Kennedy had a very active sex life, even after he married Jackie, and even after he was President in the White House. For those who don’t think secrets can be kept by the elite, one only has to look at how John F. Kennedy was able to have sex with many women while President and to have frequent nude swim parties at the White House pool and the general public not know anything about it.13 John F. Kennedy’s lust for women was well known by the elite. Illuminatus McGeorge Bundy warned his friend JFK (while JFK was a Senator) that John’s openness with women might get him into trouble with the public. John F. Kennedy was so open about his sexual habit, that at one party at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. John F. Kennedy openly had sex with one partner in front of the party, while his friend Senator Estes Kefauver did the same. Then they swapped partners and began again in plain view. John F. Kennedy had many "one-night-stands" as the world calls them. These were merely women hustled up by his aides or the secret service or his friends like Frank Sinatra. But Kennedy also had long term relationships with some of the women he was sexually active with. It is those relationships which reveal so much about the hidden Satanic side of the Kennedys. John F. Kennedy had three long term girlfriends, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, and Zsa Zsa Gabor which were ALSO girlfriends of Anton LaVey, who has headed the Church of Satan. Jayne Mansfield was a high priestess of the Church of Satan. Marilyn Monroe was a participant in LaVey’s satanic rituals before LaVey founded his Church of Satan. Both JFK and his brother Robert Kennedy had affairs going with Marilyn Monroe, and both visited her just prior to her mysterious death. Zsa Zsa has been interested for years in the occult. (JFK also had relationships with other women connected with the Illuminati also.)

The Kennedy Bloodline

Al

Comment

• Clashing Entertainment

YouTube - Lord Of War Trailer HD

YouTube - 'The International' Trailer (High Quality)

YouTube - Government Announces Bailout Package For UK Banks

Al

Comment

• Totally predictable headline screaming from the top of the Huffington Post:

Obama Birth Certificate Released By White House (PHOTO)

Comment

• In the headlines today...... Is it real???

The news story being touted by all the major TV networks and Internet News sites today is that Obama has released his original birth certificate. Well, if that's true then it is about time he did so. But is it, in fact, true? The answer to that question is NO! Here's why:

An original vital statistics document can never be released. Hawaii must retain the original document in their record files, and can only release a copy of such document. Therefore, the document released by the White House is not Obama's original certificate. The question now arises as to whether or not the proclaimed certificate is an authentic copy of the original record on file in Honolulu. To ascertain the answer to that question, let us first look at the document Obama has released. I created this image by loading the pdf document that was released to CNN by the White House, pressing the PrtScrn key on my keyboard to copy the screen contents, pasted the image to MS Paint, and cut the image from the screen contents before saving and posting the image on the Internet. The original CNN pdf document was found at http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/04/27/obama-birth-certificate-long-form.pdf?hpt=C1 Here is the screen copied image:

At a quick glance, the above document may appear to some people to be an authentic copy of an original record. Closer examination, though, reveals irregularities that would not be seen on a photographic image of an original document. Look, for example, at the loop of the letter "b" in Ann Dunham's signature. The inner portion of the loop is all white, whereas it should show the paper's background pattern inside the loop if it were a photocopy of an original record. Notice also how typed words have white space between and around letters, which would indicate likely pasting of prepared words onto a patterned paper image. And let us further note that there is no image of an official seal to be found anywhere on this image, or on the full pdf document image this was taken from. Let's contrast these irregularities with another document image of an original 1962 Hawaiian birth certificate:

While the above document was provided as a black and white copy of the original document, one can clearly see that the irregularities noted in the Obama document are not present on this one. The signatures and typewritten words are clearly written upon the background pattern, with the background showing around and inside the lettering. Also, the image of a raised seal is clearly seen, centered over box 7c on the form.

If this isn't enough to raise some very legitimate concerns over the document produced by team Obama, the following should be quite sufficient to blow away any claim of legitimacy. The following image is one that I created by the following manner: I displayed the White House released pdf document that I downloaded from the CNN website (full link shown just before the first image of this post), then selected to highlight the area of the document that I wanted to copy, single-right-clicked my mouse inside the highlighted area and chose Copy_Image, then pasted the image to a blank Adobe Photoshop file. I had the same result when pasting to a blank MS Paint file. Don't just take my word for it - do the same thing yourself, and you will see this image:

If this image doesn't stun you then I can't imagine what would. This image is clear evidence that the Obama document was fraudulently produced. My conclusion is that the reason why this image differs from the one shown on the pdf document is that the preparer failed to merge the final layer of the image with previously created layers before saving the document. The image shown here is of the last previously merged layers. No other reasonable explanation can be had, although I am certain that there are those who will try, and who will refuse to believe that the Obama document was created rather than copied. A true photo image would not have this layered data embedded. If, in fact, the document shown by Obama is the same document that could be found stored in the Honolulu vital statistics records, then the stored record is clearly a fake. I have long felt certain that an effort to produce such a document would be forthcoming, and sure enough - here it is - in all its blatantly fraudulent rendition. The only thing that amazes me is how poorly this faked document was created. I'm sure the Obama camp is smiling, and thinking that all the questions over his birth have now been dealt with. And that, of course, is the story the mainstream media is promoting to the public - that seeing is believing. Well then - with what you have now seen here, what do you believe? Is anyone still willing to accept Obama's pdf document as proof of anything?

To anyone thinking that perhaps the CNN document is somehow flawed, try doing the same select-copy-paste procedure with the pdf document that is found within the White House files, and linked to on this official White House website: President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | The White House

Be sure to save a copy of the White House and CNN pdf documents on your computer. I'm sure that once word of what has been exposed here gets out, the files will be altered to make it appear that this story is a farce. Save a copy while the original document is still available.
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Rickoff yous posts are usually amazing and this one is simply superb.

I don't have photoshop but you have just given the key to the World to verify that the white house is lying and that Obama is a liar and of course wasn't a natural born citizen but a cirminal.

The certificate is clearly a fake: The white color around and inside the black letters is just impossible. Fake.

Thank you very much for your last message.

I encourage everybody to write to all newspapers with the amazing information rickoff has found.
              Please do it.
              Last edited by bugler; 04-27-2011, 08:46 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                The news story being touted by all the major TV networks and Internet News sites today is that Obama has released his original birth certificate. Well, if that's true then it is about time he did so. But is it, in fact, true? The answer to that question is NO! Here's why:

An original vital statistics document can never be released. Hawaii must retain the original document in their record files, and can only release a copy of such document. Therefore, the document released by the White House is not Obama's original certificate. The question now arises as to whether or not the proclaimed certificate is an authentic copy of the original record on file in Honolulu. To ascertain the answer to that question, let us first look at the document Obama has released. I created this image by loading the pdf document that was released to CNN by the White House, pressing the PrtScrn key on my keyboard to copy the screen contents, pasted the image to MS Paint, and cut the image from the screen contents before saving and posting the image on the Internet. The original CNN pdf document was found at http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/04/27/obama-birth-certificate-long-form.pdf?hpt=C1 Here is the screen copied image:

At a quick glance, the above document may appear to some people to be an authentic copy of an original record. Closer examination, though, reveals irregularities that would not be seen on a photographic image of an original document. Look, for example, at the loop of the letter "b" in Ann Dunham's signature. The inner portion of the loop is all white, whereas it should show the paper's background pattern inside the loop if it were a photocopy of an original record. Notice also how typed words have white space between and around letters, which would indicate likely pasting of prepared words onto a patterned paper image. And let us further note that there is no image of an official seal to be found anywhere on this image, or on the full pdf document image this was taken from. Let's contrast these irregularities with another document image of an original 1962 Hawaiian birth certificate:

While the above document was provided as a black and white copy of the original document, one can clearly see that the irregularities noted in the Obama document are not present on this one. The signatures and typewritten words are clearly written upon the background pattern, with the background showing around and inside the lettering. Also, the image of a raised seal is clearly seen, centered over box 7c on the form.

If this isn't enough to raise some very legitimate concerns over the document produced by team Obama, the following should be quite sufficient to blow away any claim of legitimacy. The following image is one that I created by the following manner: I displayed the White House released pdf document that I downloaded from the CNN website (full link shown just before the first image of this post), then selected to highlight the area of the document that I wanted to copy, single-right-clicked my mouse inside the highlighted area and chose Copy_Image, then pasted the image to a blank Adobe Photoshop file. I had the same result when pasting to a blank MS Paint file. Don't just take my word for it - do the same thing yourself, and you will see this image:

If this image doesn't stun you then I can't imagine what would. This image is clear evidence that the Obama document was fraudulently produced. My conclusion is that the reason why this image differs from the one shown on the pdf document is that the preparer failed to merge the final layer of the image with previously created layers before saving the document. The image shown here is of the last previously merged layers. No other reasonable explanation can be had, although I am certain that there are those who will try, and who will refuse to believe that the Obama document was created rather than copied. A true photo image would not have this layered data embedded. If, in fact, the document shown by Obama is the same document that could be found stored in the Honolulu vital statistics records, then the stored record is clearly a fake. I have long felt certain that an effort to produce such a document would be forthcoming, and sure enough - here it is - in all its blatantly fraudulent rendition. The only thing that amazes me is how poorly this faked document was created. I'm sure the Obama camp is smiling, and thinking that all the questions over his birth have now been dealt with. And that, of course, is the story the mainstream media is promoting to the public - that seeing is believing. Well then - with what you have now seen here, what do you believe? Is anyone still willing to accept Obama's pdf document as proof of anything?

To anyone thinking that perhaps the CNN document is somehow flawed, try doing the same select-copy-paste procedure with the pdf document that is found within the White House files, and linked to on this official White House website: President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | The White House

Be sure to save a copy of the White House and CNN pdf documents on your computer. I'm sure that once word of what has been exposed here gets out, the files will be altered to make it appear that this story is a farce. Save a copy while the original document is still available.
                Donald Trump sure appears to be a Shill, he drops the question and now moves on to College Records. Guess the Donald is not so smart after all ir it was just a setup to get this document released and he moves on which would add credibility to the document as he accepted it as real.

Comment

• I just asked a friend of mine who has photoshop to do the same thing that Rick has done and she just pasted the whole image. No layer pasted at all.

Why is that? She selected a rectangle with the mouse, then right click to "copy layer" (no copy_image but she is working in Spanish) and then paste to a MS paint.

Can you guys replicate what rickoff has done? It is important that this is replicable.
                  Have the criminal already changed the document so the fake certificate cannot be exposed? I doubt they had time to put a better fake one.
                  Last edited by bugler; 04-27-2011, 10:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• birth certificate

I'm not sure if it is real or not but it will always be suspect as
                    everything Obama does is suspect. Too much time, effort and money
                    was spent to hide and cover up all his records, school records, etc...

It is claimed that white around the letters is a "scanning artifact".

My long form birth certificate is about the size of a business check - a
                    landscape rectangle.

That 8.5x11 sheet that is signed by Onaka is a certified copy. That large
                    paper has a pattern. How is it that the pattern for Obama's long form
                    certificate is 100% perfectly aligned with the pattern of the 8.5x11
                    sheet of paper. If it was photocopied in some way, I don't see how it would
                    line up and they have the exact same paper as they had in 1961 to copy
                    an original onto with the exact same color, etc...?

I don't know their scanning protocol or whatever but that is very
                    interesting to me.

Unless the original is monochrome, was scanned to have a transparent
                    background and then that was printed with that transparent background
                    onto that big sheet.

No matter what, anyone that is voted in as "president" is untrustworthy,
                    democrat or republican.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• I'm afraid that what Rick found out is absolutely correct. Whatever has been done to this document to "doctor it" was done very poorly. I've seen documents (forged) back in 70' - 80' which were almost perfect. Only paper analysis would reveal the truth or serial numbers not matching database. Digital Image processing didn't exist yet. I have some scanned documents and none of them shows such hmm..irregularities, regardless of magnification level. Am I surprised? Nah.

Vtech
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• President Barack Obama is proud of his record of accomplishment. Watch his first ad of the 2012 campaign brought to you by the National Republican Senatorial Committee....
                        YouTube - President Barack Obama's First Ad of 2012

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                          I just asked a friend of mine who has photoshop to do the same thing that Rick has done and she just pasted the whole image. No layer pasted at all.

Why is that? She selected a rectangle with the mouse, then right click to "copy layer" (no copy_image but she is working in Spanish) and then paste to a MS paint.

Can you guys replicate what rickoff has done? It is important that this is replicable.
                          Have the criminal already changed the document so the fake certificate cannot be exposed? I doubt they had time to put a better fake one.
                          I assure you that what I showed in my post is very real. To be certain the file is still available as I originally saved it at 10:23 AM US Eastern time, I just went to the White House site and downloaded it again at 8:53PM this evening. I still get the same results. Here's how anyone should be able to duplicate what I did:
                          1. Go to the White House website where this pdf file is located.
                          2. Cleck on File/Save at top left of your Web Browser window, and save the pdf document to your computer's Desktop, or wherever you choose.
                          3. Open the document using Adobe Reader. If you don't already have it, you can download it free at Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions
                          The version of Adobe Reader I am running is 9.4.4, and I suppose that a different version might not function the same way.
                          4. With the document opened with Adobe Reader version 9.4.4, first set the view to 100% (my Reader opens at 145%) then select the full area of the document which shows the details, from upper left to lower right. Then single-right-click inside the selected (shaded) area and choose "Copy_image" from the popup menu that appears. On my popup menu there is only one choice, and that's what it is.
                          5. Open either Adobe Photoshop or MS Paint. While some people will not have Adobe Photoshop, everyone who has a computer with a Windows
                          operating system will have MS Paint in the Accessories folder of their hard drive.
                          6. With either Adobe Photoshop or MS Paint started, click the "File" menu at upper left corner of the window and choose "New" to open a blank file. Then click the "Edit" menu, and choose "Paste."
                          7. If you have followed these instructions correctly, you should see the same image of a image file creation stage that I posted earlier as the 3rd image in my post.

That's it, folks! Now go and do it, quickly - before the file is changed.

p.s. - While no doubt you folks saw several more examples of fakery within the "official" Obama pdf document image, here's just one more that some may have missed: Look at the 3rd image in my original post and notice the letter "K" in the box above where "Stanley Ann D" is seen. Now look at that box in the full "official" image, and notice that the "K" seen is the same, but that the rest of the letters following it, and spelling "Kansas" are not aligned. Pretty sloppy work, don't you think? Of course in and of itself it is just one minor detail, and rather insignificant when compared to what is revealed in the image as a whole.

Rick

Comment

• just an experiment

Just an experiment - THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DECEIVE ANYONE.

Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                              Donald Trump sure appears to be a Shill, he drops the question and now moves on to College Records. Guess the Donald is not so smart after all ir it was just a setup to get this document released and he moves on which would add credibility to the document as he accepted it as real.
                              While I am not a Trump trumpeter, I think we should in all fairness point out that Trump did state during the CNN TV interview, about the Obama document release, that the document still needed to be examined by experts. He said that at least twice, which shows that he isn't simply willing to take Obama's word on it's authenticity. I doubt that Trump is aware of the reasons why the document is fraudulent, so sent an e-mail to a recipient at trumporg.com tonight detailing what I found. I hope the Donald gets the message, verifies what I have shown, and takes it to battle. I also contacted Jack Cashill, author of "Deconstructing Obama," who is also a columnist at World Net Daily whom I have corresponded with lately. Incidentally, Jack is also the person who forensically showed that Bill Ayers was the actual author of Obama's book, "Dreams Of My Father." Jack replied at 8:32PM saying,
                              Thanks. I have done seven radio interviews today and at every step I have been saying the same thing. Don't bury this yet.

Jack

Official Web Site of Jack Cashill
                              By his "don't bury this yet" comment, I believe what he meant was that the issue could become clouded and buried once widespread word gets out on this and the Obama camp either pulls or changes the document. If they quickly change the document, and claim it is the originally released version, not many people would believe otherwise. That is, however, why it is essential that the current "official" file is strongly documented and copied and archived in large numbers. Of course the only way to achieve that is for someone with a lot of media stature and attention to disclose the information, and that's why I'm hoping Trump will carry it forward. I'd love to see him document the Apprentice show team going to the White House site, downloading the pdf document, and opening it in MS Paint in the manner I described. Aside from his team members, he should call in a few Mainstream Media TV and news magazine reporters, and invite them to watch (or better yet participate in) this being done live. He just shouldn't forewarn them as to what they will be viewing. When the view showing the incompleted stage of the document creation shows up, I'm sure that some of the reporters would scramble to alert CNN and other news organizations, along with the White House staff, to pull the document before millions of TV viewers start accessing it. Thing is, though, the damage will already have been done and the MSM will have a really tough time explaining what is seen. Of course to really put a nail in the coffin of any MSM attempt to come up with an explanation, Trump should have a team of IT professionals on hand to verify that the White House website shown is the genuine article, that the pdf document downloaded and saved is genuine, and that the Microsoft Paint program used to display the results is authentic and has not been tampered with. At least that's how I would go about this. Donald definitely has the power and resources to do this, so I hope he does either do this or something else equally as stunning.

I seriously doubt that I was the only person to investigate the Obama document and determine it was fraudulent early on, and I think that we will soon see many such investigators showing what they found.

Rick
                              Last edited by rickoff; 04-28-2011, 03:40 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

• free energy a conspiricy?

how many of you think that free energy is "kept quiet" its my personal goal to figure out how its done, but almost seems like I got to do that on my own

Comment

Working...
                                X