The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Just an experiment - THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DECEIVE ANYONE.
    Okay, I'll bite. So what does the experiment show?
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by curiousgeorge View Post
      how many of you think that free energy is "kept quiet" its my personal goal to figure out how its done, but almost seems like I got to do that on my own
      The cases where free energy technology and devices have been suppressed are quite numerous and well documented. Much of that information can be found in threads here like this one, and user Ashtweth also has a large store of useful information about it on his Panacea-Bocaf website. Sometimes it is the inventors of such technology who suppress it, usually through non-disclosure and patent quests. Good luck on patenting a "free energy" device! And even if a patent is granted after a long wait, an inventor can have a real problem attempting to produce and market the item. Then there is always the government, which can step in and grab the patent rights claiming it is of military or national security significance and must be kept under wraps. And lets not forget the oil, electric utilities, and other large corporations, who often convince the inventor to sell them the patent for a hefty price that is really difficult for an inventor to pass up. Those who state their refusal to sell are threatened with consequences which are followed through on if the inventor doesn't cave. All of this happens frequently, and is quite real. Some of the inventors have talked about it, but a much greater number have simply either gone silently away from public encounters or been silenced by death. Yes, suppressed inventors do die, and often at an age, or under circumstances, that don't appear to be natural.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Update on fraudulent Obama certificate

At least one YouTube video has now been released showing the Obama pdf document loaded into Adobe Illustrator, and pointing out that the fraudulent document is actually comprised of five separate layers. Quite an eye opener, and the last layer shown confirms the one I found and reported on as the 3rd image of my original post on the subject. Watch the video here.

Rick

Edit: Sorry the above link doesn't work. It looks as though that video has already vanished, but here are two more such videos showing the layers:
        YouTube - Proof the Obama Birth Certificate is a fake

YouTube - President Obama's Birth Certificate PDF has "Layers"

No doubt these will disappear quickly also, but for now they are still good.
        Last edited by rickoff; 04-28-2011, 07:16 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

• better vid

Rick,

This is better:
          YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Hi rickoff.

I thought you opened the pdf with photoshop.

I have repeated as you says (pdf reader + paste in paint) and it is 100% as you say.

Proven fraud.

Everybody write to every newspapaer the procedure as expalined by rickoff.
            please.

Thanks rickoff.

Comment

• Yes this is definitely the best video proof so far. I'm saving a copy before it gets taken down.

Rick

Comment

• layers, etc...

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate - Explanation + reproduction of so-called "Tampering". (Layers, PDF)

That is a counter perspective on how the layers happen.

I actually do have an old copy of my own long form certificate,
                which is very common for military families to have. Raised seal
                and all. I'm not posting any of it, but I'm going to experiment with
                scanning, etc... to see if signatures remain pixalated or if parts
                get the paintbrush solid look, etc...
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• my own long form certificate

No matter what I do, all the handwriting on my long form certificate is
                  100% pixelated as it should be and none of it converts to a solid
                  non-pixelated paint brushed look at any zoom, etc... It all remains the
                  same color and so on.

I can't get it to do anything remotely similar to what Obama's is
                  showing in the pdf.

I just tried the optimize pdf option like in that last video link that
                  explains the layering but it did not do what his does. I might have done
                  it wrong but I do have acrobat pro, photoshop and illustrator - illustrator
                  is on this computer so I can try later on that one but so far, it scans as
                  a single image and there is no modification of the signature, etc...
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    What that video shows is true, and could also be true of the Obama document layers if it was a scan, but it clearly is a photograph image - not a scanned image. Also note that the video maker doesn't even attempt to explain the many other factors which point to this being a fraudulent document. If you watch the full video that I linked to earlier (here it is again), it aptly explains why the document cannot be a scanned image.

Rick

Comment

• Anyhow i think, that this Certificate, what been postet from this Girl did help, to figure out, how the Certificate should have look like, maybe this Guy tried to get his 100 Bucks back, as he have the gov a Hint, and they now finally figured out, what they do need.

But this PDF anyway has some Flaws, how it was shown at the last Link from Rick, where this Guy points out, that the Grid at the Border is more sharpen then the Document itself. From the first Photo postet here, you can see at the left Side clearly, that it was layed into a Mask, at the left Corner you can see that it is bent to bring it into the Form. So his explanation may dont hit the Point too. Where it is true, that scanned Pictures or Photographs dont get white Border around the Letters, even postprocessing or 'optimizing' dont create this Effect.

What i did ask me last times, what would happen to you, when your Boss wants your tax card, and you dont show him any, and after a long time, you gave him one, what is obviously faked, how much more time you would have still work there.
                      And this is even a requirement in much Jobs at Gouvernements, that you show there a certain Certificate, what you do need for the Job.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Anyhow..., is Obama now the Key figure, to keep the Black Peoples and Arabs calm, when they go into Irak, Lybia and Africa?
                        Gen. Wesley Clark Weighs Presidential Bid: "I Think About It Everyday"

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it’s worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs"—meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office—"today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don’t show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!"

AMY GOODMAN: I’m sorry. What did you say his name was?

GEN. WESLEY CLARK: I’m not going to give you his name.

AMY GOODMAN: So, go through the countries again.

GEN. WESLEY CLARK: Well, starting with Iraq, then Syria and Lebanon, then Libya, then Somalia and Sudan, and back to Iran. So when you look at Iran, you say, "Is it a replay?" It’s not exactly a replay. But here’s the truth: that Iran, from the beginning, has seen that the presence of the United States in Iraq was a threat—a blessing, because we took out Saddam Hussein and the Baathists.
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                          I just asked a friend of mine who has photoshop to do the same thing that Rick has done and she just pasted the whole image. No layer pasted at all.

Why is that? She selected a rectangle with the mouse, then right click to "copy layer" (no copy_image but she is working in Spanish) and then paste to a MS paint.

Can you guys replicate what rickoff has done? It is important that this is replicable.
                          Have the criminal already changed the document so the fake certificate cannot be exposed? I doubt they had time to put a better fake one.
                          Last night I did as Rick did, copy then paste into photoshop and got the same result as Rick.

Regards

John

Comment

• Just saw a post on infowars.com where they cover the layering of the document. I've downloaded the linked pdf (less than an hour ago), haven't gone as far as reviling the layers. Haven't bothered as with just basic magnification (200x and 400x), you can clearly see the original bits and the added bits.

At the higher magnification you can clearly see the difference in pixelation of the scanned bits and the text thats been added.

I have to say that I'm very suspicious of the way this whole thing came about especially with Trump. I get the funny feeling that their lining him up for the job of taking the country through bankruptcy - seeing as he has a lot of experience with more or less all his companies going bankrupt at one time or another.

This just seams like a diversion

. . .
                            Regular service Signature:
                            Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

• I have seen the videos about the fake obama's birth certificate but the most convincing and clar proof is what rickoff did. Simply amazing.

I sent emails to an online newspaper in Spain and they have removed the link to the article saying that the white house nad posted the birth certificate but they work for the criminal network so they won't say anything about the certificate being fake. They are part of the criminal network.

Comment

• There are good observations here. It's so fake, you have to wonder exactly what the ptb are using it for. Is it the Trump card? No pun intended. A sheeple distraction? The US has been so played. A 2 party system that is really 1 party. The puppet party. These are some smart bastards, happy to delete many and any who stand in their way. But, we are many that get in their way. Keep the info flowing. Many are waking up. Reach as many as possible. I only hope they understand what is at stake. They look at me as I'm some loony. However, lately their faces are chanigng. They seem more interested in what I am saying. They will be hungry soon. I hope they find the truth and not what is happening to Lindsey today lol.

I recently witnessed a local weather forcaster predict that we would have a sunny day except for some contrails. This guy has young children, and I know the MSM knows what's going on in the world . How do these people sleep is a wonder to me. A subject for another time I suppose.

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                                Just saw a post on infowars.com where they cover the layering of the document. I've downloaded the linked pdf (less than an hour ago), haven't gone as far as reviling the layers. Haven't bothered as with just basic magnification (200x and 400x), you can clearly see the original bits and the added bits.

At the higher magnification you can clearly see the difference in pixelation of the scanned bits and the text thats been added.

I have to say that I'm very suspicious of the way this whole thing came about especially with Trump. I get the funny feeling that their lining him up for the job of taking the country through bankruptcy - seeing as he has a lot of experience with more or less all his companies going bankrupt at one time or another.

This just seams like a diversion

Comment

Working...
                                X