The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
    but the term 'natural born citizen' is [awkward], at the very least. As opposed to what '[artifiicially] born'? Does that mean anyone delivered by C-section is ineligible to be Pres.?
    The term has absolutely nothing to do with natural childbirth. Some of the Founding Fathers," like George Washington for example, were born in British colonies that later became US states. They recognized that they were not born as US citizens, since they were not born in the USA, and that none of their parents were US citizens at the time of their birth. That's why they specifically grandfathered themselves an exclusion to the "natural born citizen" requirement of the Constitution that allowed anyone who became a US citizen at the time of the adoption of the Constitution to serve as president. Martin Van Buren was in fact the first US President to be born a natural born citizen.

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
    A Constitutional Convention would be like a purge; a good colon cleansing, with laxatives and an enema;
    I would certainly agree that if the United States needs an enema, Washington DC is the only logical place to insert the tube.
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• removed from thread
      Last edited by minoly; 03-12-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by minoly View Post
        Hi Rick,
        I don’t refute anything else you say. On your first bulletin point, they could have just prettied it up for the web who knows.
        My first bulleted point was the straight lines of the background pattern running across the curved section of paper. How could that be considered as prettying up the document? Besides, the document they offered is claimed to be a copy of the original certificate, which it certainly cannot possibly be.

Here's the story that makes that claim, as found at Wikipedia:

On April 22, 2011, Obama asked Loretta Fuddy, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth ("long-form birth certificate").[37] Accompanying the letter was a written request from Judith Corley, Obama's personal counsel, requesting a waiver of the department's policy on computer-generated certificates. Corley stated that granting the waiver would relieve the department of the burden of repeated inquiries into the President's birth records.[38]
        On April 25, 2011, Fuddy approved the request and witnessed the copying process as the health department's registrar issued the certified copies. The same day, Corley personally visited the department headquarters in Honolulu to pay the required fee on Obama's behalf, and received the two requested certified copies of the original birth certificate, an accompanying letter from Fuddy attesting to the authenticity of same, and a receipt for the processing fee. Fuddy said that she had granted the exception to its normal policy of issuing only computer-generated copies by virtue of Obama's status, in an effort to avoid ongoing requests for the birth certificate.[39] [40]

So you see, it is alleged that Obama requested an actual copy of an original long form certificate, rather than a computer generated abstract document. The alleged certification, however, states that it may only be an abstract, which would be computer generated of course. See the certification at the bottom of the Obama pdf document. The certification also states it is a copy or abstract of a "TXE" record, which is a computer graphics record, not an original record.

It is also alleged that Hawaii, DOH director Fuddy "witnessed the copying process," and that Obama's counsel, Judith Corley, personally went to Hawaii and "received the two requested certified copies of the original birth certificate." Clearly they are stating that the two documents made and received were true copies of the original record, and we all know that is impossible unless, as I stated earlier, the "original" document on file itself was faked.

Originally posted by minoly View Post
        Definitely, however, illustrator did a comprehensive scan of whatever they scanned and Illustrator added the layers. I've worked with this program in the past and have seen the exact same type of scan happen.
        While an image that is scanned will have layers, there is no visible proof of chromatic abberations to show that the Obama document was actually scanned. I would suggest that you try an experiment, and report here on your findings. First print out the pdf image, then scan that paper document to create a new pdf file of the image. Read that file into Adobe Illustrator, and report on your findings. Can you show that you are able to perform a "Release Clippings" task and individually move all the various portions of the image to any place on the screen, or can you simply show that there are layers?

I'll be interested to see your report, although regardless of the outcome it won't change the fact that the Obama document is either a faked copy of a non-existing document, or a true copy of a faked document on file for which there is no original. What's your choice?

Rick
        Last edited by rickoff; 05-01-2011, 11:57 PM. Reason: sp
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by Moe R View Post
          Dos NOT matter if it's fake. Please watch and send to everyone you know.

100% PROOF! Obama "RESOLVES" That He Is Not Eligible To Be President! (Condemning Info!) , page 1
          Fri, Apr 29, 2011
          Dr. Greg Lakin, brother of Lt Col Terry Lakin will be on the show to discuss the most current situation with his brother. Most of you know, Lt Col Lakin was prosecuted because of his stance concerning Obama's Constitutional eligibility to hold office.

Dr. Greg Lakin 04/28 by Paul Revere Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            This story is either a case of misunderstanding, or (as I would think) deliberately circulated by O-bots to discredit any in the "birther" movement who would grab the story and run with it. The Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital was actually so named in 1958, so definitely existed in 1961. Furthermore, if you examine the certificate of Susan Nordyke (born the day after Obama), which I posted earlier and is shown again below, you will notice she was born at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.
            Rickoff

I made the posting as it was sent to me and seemed to add yet another interesting slant on this episode – I am not a bot!

Regards

John

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
              Rickoff

I made the posting as it was sent to me and seemed to add yet another interesting slant on this episode – I am not a bot!

Regards

John
              Hi John,

I never thought that you were an O-bot, and only stated that the story itself was likely planted by some O-bot. I hope no one misunderstood what I said. You made it perfectly clear in your post that this was simply a story passed on to you, and that you had not yet checked the facts.

Now that we all know the facts, we know the story was a misrepresentation of the facts.

Rick

Comment

• And yet another nail or two in the coffin of Obama's faked "certificate"

If you go back to post # 1594 and take a look at box 10 of Obama's "certificate," it states that his fater was 25 at the time of Barry's birth. Since Barry's stated birth date is August 4, 1961, that would mean his father, Barack Hussein Obama senior, was born in 1936. While this would be in accordance with widely circulated stories about his father, such as this Wikipeda article, and many others, it has now come to light that at least a dozen or so official immigration and passport records show BO senior's actual birth year as being 1934. One such record, a 1964 Immigration and Naturalization service document denying BO senior's request for an extended stay in the US, is seen below. Date of birth is listed as 6-18-34 (June 18, 1934).

Incidentally, Barry's father overstayed his permitted departure deadline date of July 8, 1964 from the US, and was finally deported two weeks later.

Here is another official document, an Alien Registration Fingerprint Chart for BO senior stating the same birth date as shown in the above document:

It would certainly appear that the person or persons who fabricated Barry's "certificate" were not aware of these official records and simply derived BO senior's age from what was widely stated and recognized.

While we are on the subject of Barry's father, note also that box 9 (Race of father) on Barry's "certificate" states "African." This also appears to be an error in compehension, as blacks were listed in 1961 records as being "Negro," not "African." This fact is clearly evidenced in the following text:

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE UNITED STATES 1961 - VOLUME I - NATALITY

Race and color

"Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite." The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group; other mixed parentage is classified according to the race of the nonwhite parent and mixtures of nonwhite races to the race of the father. The exception refers to a mixture of Hawaiian and any other race, which is classified as Part-Hawaiian. In most tables a less detailed classification of "white" and "nonwhite" is used."

Note: the underlining in the above quote is mine, and shows why Obama, born of a black father and white mother would have been classified as Negro on his birth record had he been born in Hawaii as claimed.

So here we have two more examples that point to Obama's "certificate" as being a manufactured fake. How many does one need in order to recognize that, at the very least, Obama's "certificate" is loudly screaming "fraud!"

Comment

• BinLaden dead

BinLaden dead? Seems like a perfectly timed distraction from so many
                  things going on.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    things going on.
                    YouTube - DICK CHENEY: BIN LADEN, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11
                    YouTube - Dick Cheney states that 9/11 achieved the goals of PNAC, "highest moment in office"

Al
                    Last edited by aljhoa; 05-02-2011, 05:00 AM.

Comment

things going on.
                      And they couldn't take a single picture of Obama.
                      Maybe they didn't want to risk with another fake image so people won't notice.

Unless we destroy the jewish criminal network we will continue living in terrible conditions with all sort of disasters. But people refuse to even discuss the topic.

Comment

• BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!!
                        Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

things going on.
                          Benazir Bhutto (Sindhi: بينظير ڀٽو; Urdu: بینظیر بھٹو, pronounced [beːnəˈziːr ˈbʱʊʈʈoː]; 21 June 1953 – 27 December 2007) was a Pakistan-born politician, with Pakistani and Kurdish-Iranian origin, who chaired the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), a centre-left and the largest political party in Pakistan. Bhutto was the first woman elected to lead a Muslim state,[1] having twice been Prime Minister of Pakistan (1988–1990; 1993–1996).
                          Benazir Bhutto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered

YouTube - Benazir Bhutto on hospital bed
                          Al

Comment

things going on.
                            Yes, it really does. Frankly, I think Osama actually died long ago from a known severe illness. I heard that they have supposedly "dumped his body at sea," which is a rather convenient excuse for not providing any proof of this kill raid. Besides, if they could get close enough to shoot him in the head, why not simply take him captive and place him on trial? Why was a kill mission supposedly ordered?

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                              Yes, it really does. Frankly, I think Osama actually died long ago from a known severe illness. I heard that they have supposedly "dumped his body at sea," which is a rather convenient excuse for not providing any proof of this kill raid. Besides, if they could get close enough to shoot him in the head, why not simply take him captive and place him on trial? Why was a kill mission supposedly ordered?
                              Hi Rick,
                              He may have died a while ago or as they claim. Persoanlly I think they knew where is was for a lot longer than they are admitting but only killed him now to make headlines and give Obama's re-election campaign some momnetum.
                              As far as why they buried him at sea. The best explination I heard so far is...no country wanted the body because it would draw all kinds of muslim lunatics(sorry for the redundency).
                              As far as why killing him instead of capturing, he may have been armed and defending himself, but more than likely to keep him shut up so that he can't embarress any government or say something some government leader would regret.
                              Yes they made him a martyr, but from a government stand point it prevented future problems from cropping up.
                              Bizzy
                              Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

• A new development in the Obama "certificate" controversy

Today World Net Daily (WND) reported on an explanation they received from the Hawaii Department of Health concerning the method by which the Obama document was supposedly printed out at their office. According to the WND article,

“The original Obama document presumably is in the custody of the state of Hawaii, and officials there explained to WND that they put the original in a copier and copied it onto ‘safety paper,’ sending those copies along to the president.”

Assuming the above statement is correct, how did the Hawaii DOH go about copying the so-called “original” record onto the background image “safety paper?” Wouldn’t the result look somewhat like the image below, which was made in such manner? Of course it would look cleaner, and be in better resolution, but the copier image would simply be superimposed upon the background patterned green safety paper that was loaded into the copier. So, the Hawaii DOH statement just doesn't make sense.

I created the above image by resizing and cutting the Susan Nordyke original certificate photo image and superimposing, or "pasting" it upon the Obama "certificate" safety paper image. While this isn't exactly the same as placing the certificate in a scanner and copying it to safety paper loaded in the printer, the result should look much the same.

I would say that the Hawaii DOH needs to provide a full explanation as to exactly how the document was created, and exactly what it was created from. Besides, what was the point of printing this document on the green safety paper in the first place? Why didn't they simply provide a single layer photo image of the original birth record (if one exists), just like they provided to Susan Nordyke and Edith Coats? Such true copy would certainly have been more convincing as being a genuine original record copy. What Obama produced is certainly not a copy, unless the record on file is a fake.

Comment

Working...
                                X