Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
    CDC admits flu vaccines don't work
    (which is why you need a new one every year)

Sunday, May 29, 2011
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Vaccines wear off, they say

The flu vaccine manufacturing machine is on high output

The great vaccine marketing con: Annual vaccine shots

You can immunize yourself against the winter flu

And the same ignorant consumers line up year after year to get the same failed flu shots year after year... then they wonder why they still get sick year after year.

Do the math, folks. This is not rocket science. If flu shots worked as well as your own immune response to a natural infection, then you would only need one shot in your entire life for any given viral flu strain. But that, of course, would be bad for vaccine profits. They need suckers to believe in annual flu shots so they can keep raking in the big bucks year after year.

CDC admits flu vaccines don't work (which is why you need a new one every year)

Al
    Hi Al
    My 2nd wife Biffie(the one pictured next to me in my profile picture) is big into natural healing and organic foods etc. According to her and my experience with it, is that raw unprocessed garlic is by far the best antibiotic by far. We take it routinely to prevent colds and flus. She works in a large grocery store so she is arround the public all the time. My kids are in public schools and we dont get sick.
    Many doctors also agree garlic works best because the antibiotic properties are organic. the properties in garlic cant be circumvented by the viruses bacteria etc so they work very well. The problem the medical system has with garlic is they dont get paid for us using them. Always remember follow the money.
    So I guess that sucks to be them becuase we have a great free medicine growing in our back yard and we are not changing.
    Bizzy
    Last edited by Bizzy; 06-03-2011, 11:41 AM.
    Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

• The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families

(sorry if this link has already been posted to this thread. It is a long thread and I have not read every page)
      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzy View Post
        .....raw unprocessed garlic is by far the best antibiotic.... We take it routinely to prevent colds and flus. She works in a large grocery store so she is arround the public all the time. My kids are in public schools and we dont get sick.
        I've heard that garlic also works well at fending off vampires. I wonder if it would work equally well at fending of blood sucking Washington bureaucrats, and the IRS?
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's one that certainly is:

YouTube - ‪The Forgotten Man - Jon McNaughton‬‏

Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event. In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past Presidents try to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, “What have you done?” Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments. In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S.Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.

Note: "That man," in the picture represents every one of us - every man, woman, and child.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            I've heard that garlic also works well at fending off vampires. I wonder if it would work equally well at fending of blood sucking Washington bureaucrats, and the IRS?
            Normal vampires yes. Unfortunately the bureaucrats and irs agents are a super hybrid bloodsucker that are immune to garlic. They are even immune to votes.
            Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's one that certainly is:

Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event. In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past Presidents try to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, “What have you done?” Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments. In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S.Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.

Note: "That man," in the picture represents every one of us - every man, woman, and child.
              Uploaded by RepublicanStudyComm on Aug 10, 2010
              Freedom and prosperity do not spring from government's power to tax, borrow, and spend. Instead we must get Washington out of the way and allow private enterprise to thrive.

YouTube - ‪"Those Voices Don't Speak for the Rest of Us"‬‏

Uploaded by lemurjim on Nov 15, 2007
              this is the real film of the ronald reagan assassination attempt in 1981

YouTube - ‪Ronald Reagan assassination attempt‬‏

Al

Comment

• And yet another Obama "certificate" anomaly

There are so many anomalies in the Obama pdf document "certificate" that it would be hilarious if it were not such an important issue. A 22 page criminal forgery complaint has now been filed with the FBI by Doug Vogt, an international expert on scanners and document imaging software. Doug's complaint outlines the many certificate anomalies, including some not previously mentioned in this thread. One such example is shown below. This is at box 6c of the "certificate," where the pre-printed portion of the form, showing "Name of Hospital," and the horizontal line above it, clearly curve downwards towards the left. The red lines under "Name" show each letter from right to left having a different base. The supposedly typewritten entry, "Kapiolani," should also follow this curvature, but does not, which is evidence that the entry was not typed on the original form, but was added later using a computer graphics program. Further proof of this field being computer generated is the evidence of kerning (overlapping intrusion on character spacing) at the letters "ap" of Kapiolani, which I mentioned in an earlier post.

Note also, in the above image, that the "a" and "e" of "Name," the "s" of "Hospital" are blacked in rather than showing white space at their loops. Vogt explains that this is due to scanning in the preprinted areas at 200 dots per inch resolution or lower, and that the supposedly typeritten entries are of a higher resolution, which is further evidence that the "typed" entries were added to the document separately from the preprinted form lines imaging.

Vogt also made note of the white space halo effect surrounding text. This was the very first thing that tipped me off as to the fakery of the Obama "certificate." I noticed this on the TV news report showing a close-up of the document when it was first released, which was a clear indication to me of computer cut-and-paste imaging. The halo effect is caused by a grayscale or color image being converted to a binary image, and then being pasted in upon the document background. A prime example of the halo effect, as well as showing the difference between grayscale and binary letter characters is the name "BARACK" as seen on the White House pdf document. The entire entry is the result of binary images of the letters "BA ACK" being pasted in to surround the already existing grayscaled letter "R."

In this instance, the letter "R" from a name found on some existing Hawaiian birth document was left as an alignment marker so that the other letters of the name "BARACK" could be added in proper alignment. As Vogt explains, the existence of color, grayscale, and binary images on the same document is clear evidence of a created forgery.

It will be interesting to see what the FBI will now do with these charges. With Eric Holder as Attorney General, I think we can count upon him doing everything in his power to obscure and curtail an FBI investigation of the document in order to protect Obama from being charged with a felony.

Comment

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's one that certainly is:

That is a powerful piece of artwork. I followed the link to the painting on the artists? site where you can hover over each president and see who they are, a small bio and an idea of how much debt the US was in while they were running the country. Very telling especially the JFK short bio which opened my eyes as to why all the conspiracy theories over his death.

This is all from someone outside the USA so probably why I never knew the background behind a lot of the JFK stuff I have heard and read.

You bring a lot of great info to the site Rickoff thanks for your hard work.

Comment

• Nobody TOLD 'em!

A story BHO and the Dems should have heard, but fortunately, Nobody told 'em!
                    The New Premier takes over back in the old days of the Soviet union.He moves into the office recently vacated by his predecesor, and when he opens the wall safe, he finds 3 envelopes, labeled #3, #2, and "#1, open first, to the new premier, from your predecesor". So, curious, he opens #1.
                    "Firstly, congradualations on your glorious success in achieving this office, Comrade.Now, at some point you will encounter an intractable problem for which there is simply NO viable or palatable solution.When this occurs, then and only then, open envelope #2, and do what it says, and you will survive this crises.When you again encounter such a problem, open envelope #3.
                    Here's hoping this serves you as well as it served me, sincerely, blah blah, blah.
                    So, somewhat amused, the Premier puts envelopes #2 and #3 in his safe, and concentrates on the job at hand.Sometime later he encounters a problem which is befuddling him and his aids. After several days, and sleepless nites, he remembers the envelopes! He rushes to the safe, opens envelope #2, and reads the 2 words contained therein; Blame Me.He quickly realises this is just the answer thats been alluding him, and will work.He implements the strategy, and the crisis is averted. Sometime later, he once again encounters and intractable problem.Calmly, confident the answer will be there, he goes to his safe, and opens envelope #3; "Firstly (it says) you need to get 3 envelopes.Label them #3, #2,......"

BHO and the Dems have 'reminded' us far too often that they 'inherited' the economic crises.At this point they OWN it. And you can't campaign on "Yeah, its bad, but it would be worse if we hadn't been here.If the economy doesn't improve markedly, seems like the Repubs should be able to win, even if they run a mannequin, or a stuffed shirt against BHO.Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to vote for Romney, for so many reasons, so they are gonna have to do better! Before it even gets to his career credentials, as a downsizer, or his Massachusettes healthcare plan, or his flip flops, or his positions,its just, welll,...."would YOU buy a used car from him?" I'm saying if I knew NOTHING about him, and met him on the street, I'd take a step back, and put my hand over my wallet.Its the 'flim-flam' factor.Jim

Comment

• Some History

Corp. USA
                      Under The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 a private corporation named, "The District of Columbia", was formed. It trademarked the names "THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT", "United States", "U.S.", "U.S.A.", "USA", and "America". It should be noted that this corporation was not simply a reformation of the municipality as it's Organic Act was chartered in 1808. .......

By 1913 there was still no money for operating the government/corporation, and if Corp. U.S. didn't do something the people would revolt against them, so Corp. U.S. went to those seven very powerful families and asked if they could borrow money from them.

The Federal Reserve Bank
                      The heads of those families refused to loan Corp. U.S. any money because Corp. U.S. had already proven that it would not pay its debts back in full. They did however make arrangements and provisions to issue notes (Federal Reserve Notes) like letters of credit while they secured the notes for redemption with real money. On Jekyll Island in 1913 the Federal Reserve Bank privately agreed to so fund Corp. U.S. in their endeavors. Such an action would have been a gigantic violation of law if the government tried such a thing, but there is no law against private corporations making such arrangements.

The real problem is in the name. How does one tell the difference between a corporation going by the name, "THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT", and the government of the Unites States of America?......

The simple fact is: Where the government couldn't lawfully be involved with the Federal Reserve Bank, the corporation can be.

Vacating the seats of Government
                      Under all of the media coverage of the Federal Reserve Bank Act, Corp. U.S. passes and adopts (as if ratified) their own 16th Amendment. Remember, this amendment has nothing to do with our nation, with our people or with our national Constitution, which already had its own 16th Article of Amendment as of 1870. The Supreme Court ruled that Corp. U.S'. 16th Amendment did nothing that was not already done other than to make plain and clear the right of the United States (Corp. U.S.) to tax corporations. ......

In 1933, Corp. U.S. went bankrupt and the States agreed to support their resolution. In keeping with the bankruptcy, the Corp. U.S. Congress adjusted their Trading with the Enemies Act with their Emergency War Powers Act, which recognized the people of the United States of America are enemies of Corp. U.S.

No Elections since 1913
                      Therefore there was no election of officers of the government of the United States of America. And all of America was none the wiser. ....

The U.N., IMF, & World Bank
                      So we jump from 1913 and the setting of the Federal Reserve Bank as the financier of Corp. U.S. to 1944 and W.W.II. The war was continuing and the United States was not fairing too well until the formation of The Bretton Woods Agreements and their new players—"The International Monetary Fund" (a.k.a. the "Fund", hereinafter "IMF"), and "The World Bank for Reconstruction and Development" (a.k.a. the "Bank", hereinafter "World Bank"). Make sure you're sitting down for this one.........
                      :
                      :
                      :

Historical Review

Al

Comment

• The world IS going to Hell in a handbasket,

and the handbasket is riding on a steadily incresingly steep slope.
                        "Funny how fallin' seems alot like flyin',...right up till the end!"Jim

Comment

• Quotable quote of the day

The bold effort the present bank has made to control the government... the distress it had wantonly produced.... are but premonitions of the fate that awaits the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it. - President Andrew Jackson
                          Jackson was elected in a campaign where he captured the votes of a public deeply dissatisfied and outraged with the private banking cartel that operated the Bank of The United States, a forerunner of the Federal Reserve. Jackson, it should be noted, was the only President that ever paid off the US national debt during his term of office. He succeeded in his battle against the bankers, though it resulted in an assassination attempt upon him. Fortunately, that attempt did not succeed, but only because the two pistols aimed and triggered at point blank range both misfired. Just 25 years later, Abraham Lincoln returned our government to printing debt-free money in the form of "Greenbacks," and of course he was shot in the head and killed. President Garfield was assassinated just a few weeks after making a harshly critical statement concerning the central bankers. Later, John Kennedy used the existing "Greenback" authority to issue new debt-free money, and he too was shot in the head and killed. Does anyone really think that the assassination attempt on Jackson, or the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, and Kennedy are unrelated incidents that are simply the work of lone and crazed gunmen? Or do you believe, as I do, that the central banksters will stop at nothing to maintain control over our currency and indebtedness?

I would urge everyone to view the video The Secret Of Oz if you have not already seen it, or even to view it once again. It is an updated companion to The Money Masters, and explains how America's current financial dilemma could be solved if Congress resolved to take real corrective action.
                          Last edited by rickoff; 06-07-2011, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Obstruction of Justice

A lot of higher ups are guilty of obstruction, but no one is arresting them. Therefore, the judiciary and police are also obstructing justice.
                            Therefore, if you follow my logic, the entire system is corrupt and in violation of law. If there is no law the people are a law unto themselves. If the police PROTECT you, you are lucky. It is just as likely they will abuse you and take away your life and property. Therefore, be VERY VERY careful whatever you do.
                            There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Piping in

"America's current financial dilemma could be solved if Congress resolved to take real corrective action." Yes, but according to what you wrote, if they tried, they'd be shot in the head! Or, run out of office on some scandal.

As for the warning about the police, you may need to fear 'higher ups', but the cop on the beat is just doing his job.Granted, he follows orders, but I personally, don't fear him/her.Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                                "America's current financial dilemma could be solved if Congress resolved to take real corrective action." Yes, but according to what you wrote, if they tried, they'd be shot in the head! Or, run out of office on some scandal.
                                No, if Congress voted overwhelmingly to take the actions needed to wrest control of our monetary system from the banksters then there would be nothing for them to fear, as there is safety in numbers. There are 100 Senators, and 435 Representatives. The banksters can't have all of these men and women killed, as that would be rather suspicious, don't you think? The danger only exists when there is just one, two, or very few outspoken critics who will publicly stand up against the central banksters.

All that Congress needs to do is to pass a Constitutional amendment that effectively repeals the Federal Reserve Act, restores money creation to the Congress, forbids the government from borrowing any money at interest, and forbids any bank from lending more money than they have in reserve - thus sounding a death knell to the fractional reserve system. You see, the solutions to all our monetary problems are actually simple if Congress will simply stand up and do what is right, and those who will not simply must go and make room for those who will.

Comment

Working...
                                X