No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried talking to many about world government and false global warming a few months back, and got nothing but puzzling looks and name calling. Now I hear people every day talking about these things.

It has been said that the world government has been planned for over 100 years. Even so, it has been completly denied by mainstream society until just recently. I believe it's a gift from God to have this truth, that we might more clearly see the side of darkness, that we might choose for ourselves what side we are on.

Many people want these 'elitists and eugenicists' off the earth. I reluctantly disagree. I find joy in the fact that they have chosen they're side, and they're works will one day stand as a testament against them. We live in a great time, a time which will be remembered for years to come, and as things worsen, I believe it will bring many more to God, and the truth of things.

Thanks to everyone who dares speak the truth about World Government, Global Warming etc, etc!

Comment

• analysis of the ratification of the original 13th Amendment

Rick
      The way I heard it only the states in the union at the time an amendment clears congress are eligible for ratification.

I have a certified copy of the last page of US Constitution amendments from the Territory of Colorado 1867 wherein the 13th amendment is the Title of Nobility amendment and the 14th is the Slavery amendment. So the funny buisiness happened after that.

Comment

• That's correct, poli. I found that out after making my previous post. The last five states in the list were never asked by the federal government to consider the Amendment, so they don't count.

The territory of Wyoming, in 1876, produced the last known publication of the 13th Amendment. While the 13th Amendment was certainly published in many volumes, including Virginia's 1819 revised Codes, that in itself does not confirm that the Virginia state legislature actually ratified the proposed Amendment. I have as of yet been unable to confirm that Virginia ever officially ratified the Amendment. In my previous post I stated that it had been ratified in 1811, but that was an error in transcription. What I had read actually stated that the resolution had been "rarified," rather than "ratified." I'll have to go back in and edit that.

So unless the Virginia Legislature's records actually do show somewhere that a final vote to ratify actually took place, it looks like we would be unable to prove ratification. I think that the simple solution to this matter, to settle the question once and for all, would be for Virginia to proceed with an official ratification at this time. There was no time limit written into the proposed Amendment, and in fact several Amendments have taken more than a century to be ratified, including the 27th, which took 202 years! Therefore, I think that a petition should be drafted, signed, and submitted to the Virginia legislature calling for the matter to be properly considered and voted upon.

Rick
        Last edited by rickoff; 11-20-2009, 12:47 AM. Reason: sp
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Hello Rick, on a different point. you mentioned a TV prog:that you were looking forward to, did it live up too expectations? About 9/11.
          I,m in the UK, so did not see the prog: and our media control is getimg more severe by the day.
          Ignor this if you have already covered the item, i'll be retracing over this site anyway.

Regards, Bren.

Comment

• Hi Bren,

I did watch the TV program, which aired on the History channel. I don't watch much TV, but when I do I often choose to watch the History channel because they usually do a good and fair job with their presentations. After watching this show, I felt disappointed in the way they handled it. Their previous 911 related programs were fact based presentations which had nothing to do with conspiracy aspects, and did not appear to be biased. The conspiracies investigation did attempt to show both sides of the debate, and did cover some of the more typical subjects that are often brought up, but much of the most damning evidence was not discussed at all, such as the fact that more than a dozen eyewitnesses have stated emphatically that the flight path of the plane approaching the Pentagon was at the left of the Citgo gas station and nearly a direct approach, rather than the right side and angled approach that is the "official" version. Two of those eyewitnesses were Pentagon police officers who were at the Citgo gas station at the time the plane flew by. The controller in the Pentagon's heliport tower also said that the approach was nearly direct, and from the same side of the Citgo station that the police officers had stated. This is probably the most telling evidence related to 911, because if the plane did approach as stated by these eyewitnesses, then it could not have possibly caused the angled damage that has been shown. And since it could not have caused that damage, it must be realized that the plane actually flew low, but over the Pentagon, and that something else (such as a missile or explosive charges) caused the damage that was shown. This was entirely left out of the program show, as was also the fact that several of the 911 Commission members have stated that their investigation was hindered by government and military agencies which lied and/or were not responsive when asked for information. But instead of showing interviews with Commission members and eyewitnesses of the Pentagon plane approach, the program mainly used assertions made by the makers of the video "Loose Change," and followed these with rebuttals by staff at Popular Mechanics Magazine. For each conspiracy element that was reported on, Popular Mechanics got to have the last word, which of course condemened the conspiracy theory and would lead anyone watching the program to believe that the conspiracy theorists just didn't have a solid case. Also, a family member or two of deceased 911 victims were shown voicing their grief that each time a conspiracy theory is brought up it causes them renewed anguish and pain. The program never mentioned, however, that many more family members are actually demanding a new and more thorough investigation because they don't believe the "official" version.

So I was quite disappointed with this program, but should probably have expected that it would be presented this way. Those at the top positions of these TV networks get the last say in what will or will not be included, and those who gather the material and do the editing are just following orders. That's how the Ruling Class controls nearly everything that is presented to us on television. If not for the alternative viewpoints found on the Internet, or on alternative radio programs and publications, I'm sure we wouldn't have a clue as to what transpired on September 11, 2001.

Rick
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• I have completed an edit of post #164, regarding the 13th Amendment, and highly suggest that everyone go back to view the differences from what was originally posted.

Best regards,

Rick

Comment

• How to Fix The Economy

There recently was an article in the St. Petersburg Florida Times. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on: "How Would You Fix the Economy?"

I think this guy nailed it!

"Dear Mr. President,

Please find below my suggestion for fixing America 's economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan. You can call it the 'Patriotic Retirement Plan':

There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece (a total of 40 trillion)severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:

1) They MUST retire. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed!

2) They MUST buy a new American CAR. Forty million cars ordered – Auto Industry fixed!

3) They MUST either buy a house [and pay in full - Rick ] or pay off their mortgage – Housing Crisis fixed!"

4) (Added by Rick) - Exclude all of these new millionaires from consideration under any government health care plan, as they can now afford their healthcare costs. Healthcare Reform fixed!

"It can't get any easier than that!!

P.S. - If more money is needed, have all members in Congress [and higher ups too - Rick ] pay their taxes...

Mr. President, while you're at it, make Congress retire on Social Security and Medicare. I'll bet both programs would be fixed pronto!"

Now 40 trillion may sound like a lot, but that's probably about what our national debt will be anyways by the time B.O. is out of office. So why not spend the money more wisely on a plan that works?

Rick

Last edited by rickoff; 11-19-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• lol Rick,

I give that TWO THUMBS UP!.That just made my day .

-Gary

Comment

• Hi folks, my simple suggestion which some apparently do not like, forgive all the fake debt, which includes fake mortgages, fake credit card debt, fake rent in any form, fake inflated food costs, fake inflated and not needed energy costs and last but not least, get rid of fake money then get rid of money at the soonest chance possible.
                    peace love light
                    Tyson

Comment

• How about this:

Dear Mr. President,

Here is a 5 step plan to fix the economy.
                      1. End the fake fair trade act so are citizen stop trying to compete with slave labor from around the world.

This will put a stop to mom and pop shops from closing and give a big boost to our industrial sector for the playing field needs to be equal.

2. End the FED and put all congress through a finance class since they are the only ones by rule of law that can coin money.

This will set things right and take us from a dept'er nation back to the constitutional way meant by our founding fathers. And stop the slow but relentless bleeding of Americans wealth.

3. Make the IRS obey it's own rules and stop taxing the citizens if they work within the USA.

This will stop all of the businesses from hopping out of the US to raise their bottom line greed endeavors, and allow citizens of the republic to keep the fruits of their labor.

4. Put the monetary system back on the gold standard.

This puts an end to the endless bubbles of bust and boom by the bankers.

5. And last but not least have Donald Rumsfield find that missing 3.3 trillion and put it back in the system, end the CIA, and reinstate Glass Stegal.

This is a great start to cut down the deficit by finding the lost money and ending all the payouts to the CIA, plus put an end to speculative banking practices.

Now that is how I would do it for starts.

h2opower.
                      Last edited by h20power; 11-20-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• hi folks, Hi h20, that's all good as well, hehe.

Comment

• The Continental Congress

I'm not sure if others are aware of this, but a 2009 Continental Congess is currently under way, and will be meeting through November 22.
                          Here is a short video explaining the purpose and agenda of this Congress:
                          YouTube - Continental Congress 2009

For further information, see the Continental Congess 2009 website:
                          Give Me Liberty! Home of We The People projects and information!

A live broadcast is available here:
                          CC2009 Video Archives, Links & Resources

Rick

Comment

• Government-run Health Care

John McCain opposes government-run health care.

"I remain committed to opposing any bill that puts your health care decisions in the hands of government bureaucrats while adding more than a trillion dollars to our country's deficit. Taxpayers simply cannot afford this government takeover of our health care system and this is our opportunity to put an end to it."

Senator John McCain - Reelect John McCain in 2010 - Friends of John McCain
                            Sign the Health Care Petition!

Al

Comment

• Some good news, folks!

Two items of good news in our fight against the Ruling Class!

1. The House panel has voted to approve the Audit the Fed bill. On auditing the Fed, the committee adopted a plan by Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, that had the support of a bipartisan roster of more than 300 members of Congress. It would give the Government Accountability Office the authority to audit the entirety of the Fed's balance sheet, credit facilities and all securities purchase programs. That's a good start, but it needs to be followed up with abolishment of the Fed. Unfortunately, the bill specifies that the Fed must be audited by the end of 2010, and of course that gives them plenty of time to cook their books so that everything looks as though it is on the up and up. The most vocal opposition to the bill, other than voiced by the Fed, is from Barney Frank, who is saying that the Fed must remain completely independent and have full control over monetary policy. I guess we know where Barney's loyalty lies.
                              YouTube - House panel votes to audit the Fed

2. There is growing pressure from both Republicans and Democrats calling for the ousting of Treasury chief Tim Geithner, who of course is a former chairman of the NY Federal Reserve. It's disgusting that Obama would appoint the fox to guard the hen house, and I think legislators are realizing just how fed up the public is.
                              YouTube - Pete DeFazio Slams Tim Geithner & Larry Summers

Let's keep up the pressure on our representatives. There's a lot more work to be done.

Rick

Comment

• Health care bill moves forward for full debate

Palin added, "And in case you hadn’t heard – just a reminder that you’ll start paying higher taxes to fund this scheme in 2010 even though it doesn’t start up until 2014. Only in Washington does that make any sense. Among the provisions in this bill will be a $2500 cap on Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). The IRS allows families with special needs children to use FSAs to cover educational expenses. This new $2500 cap will hit these families especially hard and cost them hundreds of dollars in new taxes every year."

Now that the bill has passed, the Senate will not reconvene until after Thanksgiving. There will be several weeks of amendments introduced, and a congressional conference committee will need to merge the House and Senate proposals into a consensus version requiring final approval from each chamber before moving to Obama's desk to be signed into law.

Health care bill moves forward for full debate

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X