• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Left Right Delusion — The Conservative Declaration Online

Al

Comment

• Game Show Idea

We were sitting around talking about the future and formed an idea that could fund our research.

What we came up with is a Game Show Parody that would fit right into something like SNL (Saturday Night Live) and it goes like this;

Name of show: Know Your Constitution
      Prizes: Two, Winner and Loser

Winner gets an Unlimited stay at Hotel FEMA with frequent Unlimited Body Messages and Daily Water Facials. Selected privacy in a quiet small room away from all interactions with others attending.

The loser gets the default prize of a prestigious seat in congress with unlimited income potential.

Could really expand on this and do many such shows, although might fly over the heads in a droning manner of a majority of watchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by conradphd View Post
        Game Show Parody
        Name of show: Know Your Constitution
        Prizes: Two, Winner and Loser

Winner gets an Unlimited stay at Hotel FEMA with frequent Unlimited Body Massages and Daily Water Facials. Selected privacy in a quiet small room away from all interactions with others attending.

The loser gets the default prize of a prestigious seat in Congress with unlimited income potential.

Could really expand on this and do many such shows, although might fly over the heads in a droning manner of a majority of watchers.
        Sounds more like a reality show than a SNL spinoff, but with canned laughter added most viewers would believe this to be a comedy show.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
          Sounds more like a reality show than a SNL spinoff, but with canned laughter added most viewers would believe this to be a comedy show.
          *rickoff

Thank you for the accurate response, although I feel we have this screwed up as well. From the few so called "Reality" shows I have seen I feel they SHOULD be classed a Comedy.

I at least must view our countries state of affairs as comedy else I think I would run to cliff myself. Our idea was to paraphrase the obscurity of what has and is to take place.

Not far from our lab in Montgomery County, Texas the local law enforcement agencies received a $500K grant from the mother savior. Not pulling wool over their eyes they at once purchased their very own drone - not to let the Huston Police outdo them in anyway and another complete setup.
          Grits for Breakfast: Droning on in Montgomery County: Unmanned aircraft could be mounted with weapons

Lets see with a stock pile of 500K class III vests along with truck load of shot guns and ammo - we can rest assured our protectors plan on a bunch of practice in order to save us from ourselves.
          Houston police test drone aircraft
          Last edited by conradphd; 12-12-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Darwin Awards as 'reality' TV show

Surprised they haven't done it, yet. Would be a great way to 'thin' the herd; Top prise to the most creative/inventive/ stupid way of taking yourself out of the gene pool, with runner up for making yourself unable to re-produce. I LOVE it!
            Yes, Rick, I probably will vote in the US corporate election, although not sure yet, HOE I will vote; going to try to watch whats going on with "Americans Elect", and noting that R.P. has NOT 'ruled out' running as a 3rd party candidate, yet. ;-) And yes, will probably vote in the O.J. election, as well.

On 3rd pary, we MAY see a unique situation this time around, (which would be appropriate, given our unique situation).
            We MAY have multiple 3rd party candidates; one from the 'extreme' liberals, who are as upset with B.O. as conservatives are.One from R.P. or some 'alternative' to the mainstram repub nominee, an "Americans Elect" candidate; these would not be your 'usual' 3rd party candidates, who never garner more than 2-3% of the vote. If even 1 of them really 'took off', and the others lowered the # of votes going to the 2 main parties, it could be possible that someone other than a major party candidate would win. But,...I doubt it.

I spent 1 year as a polling place 'volonteer', in 2008. I reccomend EVERYONE do this once; its a hell of an education on how the election process REALLY works!

I DO know that both paries HATE 3rd pary candidates, and worked together, after the election where Perot ran, to make it much more difficult, AND they both worked together (dirty tricks) to undermine perot.

Its funny; you often see interviews with 'former' Presidential candidates, who lost; NEVER Perot. And, look what Pat Buchanan did to the Party Perot started; went in, took it over and sabotogued it, right quick!

Hopefully people will remember he (Perot) got, what was it, over 20 or 25% of the vote, and if everyone who later SAID they had voted for Perot had REALLY voted for him, he would have gotten a lot more!

Anyway, yes Rick, even tho I am a pessimist, I have and will continue to vote. I can't explain this inconsistency, other than to put it down to 'human nature'. I guess its like Why are you voting in the US Corp. elections, when you feel the outcome is rigged, anyway? Just cause thats the way we are, I guess? Jim

Comment

• By the way,

You can't make Lobbyists illegal, at least not without changeing the Constitution; enshrined in the Constitution is the right to 'petition' our Gov't., and seek redress for grievances.
              What you are talking about is attempting to make PROFESSIONAL lobbying/lobbyists illegal, and I suspect that would also be found to be unconstitutional. You can TRY to restrict there activities, such as making large campaign donations, paying for junkets, etc. illegal, but the problem is the Politicians are the one's writing the laws, and they will always find ways around.
              THEY right the ethics rules they are supposed to follow, and they investigate/ enforce the rules on themselves. The Executives powers on the Congress are limited, to prevent the executive from investigating a Representative for political motives. There simply IS no easy fix. Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by conradphd View Post
                From the few so called "Reality" shows I have seen I feel they SHOULD be classed a Comedy.

I at least must view our countries state of affairs as comedy else I think I would run to cliff myself. Our idea was to paraphrase the obscurity of what has and is to take place.
                I understand, and I agree 100%. The "reality" shows which viewers flock to watch have little or nothing to do with reality, and are engineered (poorly, in fact) to attract viewers and keep them enthralled in utter nonsense so that they don't get engaged in discussions and activities that do have relevance. Such shows are a perfect example of the dumbing down of the sheeple.
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                  Hopefully people will remember Perot got, what was it, over 20 or 25% of the vote, and if everyone who later SAID they had voted for Perot had REALLY voted for him, he would have gotten a lot more!
                  Perot actually received 18.9% of the popular vote in the 1992 election, although in several states the percentage was considerably higher. Here in Maine, for example, Perot placed second to Clinton and received 30.44% of the vote to Bush's 30.39%. In Utah, Perot received 27.34% of the vote to Clinton's 24.65%. Exit polls showed that Ross Perot drew 38% of his total vote from Bush, and 38% from Clinton, while the rest of his voters would have stayed home had he not been on the ballot

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                  Anyway, yes Rick, even tho I am a pessimist, I have and will continue to vote. I can't explain this inconsistency, other than to put it down to 'human nature'. I guess its like Why are you voting in the US Corp. elections, when you feel the outcome is rigged, anyway?
                  The reason I will vote in the Corp U.S. elections is to send a message to the Ruling Class elite that I will not vote for any of their chosen candidates. If R.P does not win the Republican nomination (which I expect will be the case) and opts not to run as an independent, I will still vote for him as a ballot write-in.
                  Last edited by rickoff; 12-12-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                    You can't make Lobbyists illegal, at least not without changing the Constitution; enshrined in the Constitution is the right to 'petition' our Gov't., and seek redress for grievances.

What you are talking about is attempting to make PROFESSIONAL lobbying/lobbyists illegal, and I suspect that would also be found to be unconstitutional. You can TRY to restrict there activities, such as making large campaign donations, paying for junkets, etc. illegal, but the problem is the Politicians are the one's writing the laws, and they will always find ways around.
                    The Constitution provides that the People, not corrupt and scheming lobbyists, have the right to petition the Government and seek redress of grievances. And yes, the politicians are the ones currently writing the laws, but by what authority? Those now seated in Washington only have authority over the ten mile square of the District of Columbia granted by the Constitution. A new O.J. government will have the authority to pass the laws that are needed, and to repeal or render invalid all unconstitutional Amendments, and all legislation and Amendments passed since 1913.

Comment

• UN Calls For Eco-Fascist World Government

Bureaucrats at the UN Climate Summit in Durban have outlined plans for the most draconian, harebrained and madcap climate change treaty ever produced, under which the west would be mandated to respect 'the rights of Mother Earth' by paying a 'climate debt' [imposed by an international 'Climate Court'] which would act as a slush fund for bankrolling an all-powerful world government. - Paul Joseph Watson
                      Infowars.com
                      See video here.
                      Last edited by rickoff; 12-12-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• lobbying vs petition

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                        You can't make Lobbyists illegal, at least not without changeing the Constitution; enshrined in the Constitution is the right to 'petition' our Gov't., and seek redress for grievances.
                        What you are talking about is attempting to make PROFESSIONAL lobbying/lobbyists illegal
                        The Constitutional right to petition isn't the same as lobbying. The right
                        to petition is for the people and I don't accept a corporation as being
                        a person regardless of what unconstitutional laws say.

On the floor of congress, checks are dished out like candy, literally. It is a company's ability to give money to a politician that causes problems.

I get what your saying but I don't see how anything in the constitution needs to be changed in order to outlaw this.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• The Last Blow

Just go to DRUDGE REPORT 2012® as there are a number of articles. The congress (they do not deserve a capital C) is now ready to take what is left of free speech. Kill the Internet.

You know this may not be so bad. Now you say something and it goes into a database and at least 10K analysts have it in their Que to look at and make a determination on your future freedom and decide if you are to go to re-education camp - but you talk in private to another person, (keep the radio loud as you whisper in his ear) and no one hears and no database has the conversation. Time to return to personal interaction, BUT be sure to whom you talk.

Comment

• Radio talk show host Michael Savage has offered Newt Gingrich $1 million dollars to drop out of the Republican Presidential race within 72 hours, saying "His continued candidacy spells nothing but ruin for conservatives, Republicans and all true American patriots. "One million dollars in exchange for preserving the nation, Newt. I say take the money … and don't run."

Comment

• George - on the death penalty

George Carlin - Death Penalty - YouTube

Al

Comment

• The Nazis employed it extensively: twenty guillotines were in use in Germany which, from 1938, included Austria.

The Nazis have been estimated to have guillotined some 40,000 people in Germany and Austria; possibly more than were beheaded during the French Revolution.[citation needed] The last execution in German Federal Republic occurred on 11 May 1949, when 24 year old Berthold Wehmeyer was beheaded for murder and robbery in Moabit prison in West Berlin. West Germany abolished the death penalty in 1949, East Germany in 1987 and Austria in 1968.

in 1996 Georgia state legislator Doug Teper proposed the guillotine as a replacement for the electric chair as the state's method of execution to enable the convicts to act as organ donors. The proposal was never adopted.

The Guillotine - Articles - Life Outside France

The following report was written by a Dr. Beaurieux, who experimented with the head of a condemned prisoner by the name of Henri Languille, on 28 June 1905:

Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck …
                                I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. […] It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: "Languille!" I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist advisedly on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.

Next Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. After several seconds, the eyelids closed again […].

It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. Then there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.[21]

Anatomists and other scientists in several countries have tried to perform more definitive experiments on severed human heads as recently as 1956. Inevitably, the evidence is only anecdotal. What appears to be a head responding to the sound of its name, or to the pain of a pinprick, may be only random muscle twitching or automatic reflex action, with no awareness involved. At worst, it seems that the massive drop in cerebral blood pressure would cause a victim to lose consciousness in a few seconds.[22]

Guillotine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X