The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
    Here is our future. I went to mail.gmail.com and was redirected to this site:

ggjf.com/router.php
    $ whois ggjf.com
    Domain Name: GGJF.COM
    Registrar: NOTSOFAMOUSNAMES

Registrant [2483318]:
    John Duncan privatedomainmail@gmail.com
    PO Box 12
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    V6S 1N5
    CA

Administrative Contact [2483318]:
    John Duncan privatedomainmail@gmail.com
    PO Box 12
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    V6S 1N5
    CA
    Phone: +1.9053515071
    I asked the Google about John Duncan and the most interesting link I saw was
    John Duncan (Canadian politician)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Member of the Canadian Parliament
    for Vancouver Island North
    raised in British Columbia
    I have to ask if it is possible that you had a typo in going to gmail. It is possible that the redirect was one of the "squatting" kind.
    Reverse Whois: "John Duncan" owns about 294 other domains
    "The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Taka (the Great Spirit), and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us."

Black Elk - Oglala Sioux

Comment

• Certainly, a typo could be possible. It seems unlikely since after typing ma of mail.google.com; I selected the full name from the drop down menu just as I do everyday. Since I had never been to that website before, a typo is unlikely.

I wonder if this yahoo works as consultant to fox news because this is the kind of blatant, manufactured propaganda lies you see there. There is also a possibility that he contracted with google to put this survey out there. That seems a bit unlikely though or others would have this occur as well. Perhaps I am on a list

Orion

Originally posted by QuarterPole View Post
      $ whois ggjf.com

I asked the Google about John Duncan and the most interesting link I saw was

I have to ask if it is possible that you had a typo in going to gmail. It is possible that the redirect was one of the "squatting" kind.

Comment

• respectfully 'disagree'

On R.P being assasinated; just as you said, he has been one 'lone voice' in the wilderness', in calling for abolishing the FED. IF he were to get into the Oval office, it would be different; according to your earlier recitation of history, EVERY Oval Office occupant who has suggesting abolishing the FED has been assasinated, or threatended with it, at least.

I do think its more likely they will try to discredit him, to prevent him getting elected, or will generate a scandal once in office, to get him impeached, or, as you say make him powerless; a President can only do what Congress and the people (and the powers behind the throne) LET him do.

On Iran, yeah, LET them get the bomb.Nuclear weapons only have 2 uses for a country or a Government; they are a deterrent, and they impart a certain 'prestige'; they put a country in a different category, in international relations. The second reason is why Brazil flirted with getting one; and look how we 'treat' Pakistan different, because they have one.
        Pakistan and India are at least as hostile to each other as Israel and the other countries in the middle east, and they haven't used them on each oither, I have no doubt that Iran getting one won't result in the armageddon every one projects. No doubt Saudi Arabia will have to get one, as well, and they will develop a 'cold war' in the middle east, and will gradually realise that they CAN'T actually USE the weapons on each other, (Mutually assured destruction) and will, eventually, have to find some way to learn to get along.

I still don't see your O.J. government having the results you describe, IN ISOLATION. However, if I'm understanding previous posts correctly, the thing to do is look at Iceland.

Thinking is this; a 'gang' has declared a certain neighborhood is their territory, and anyone owning a home or operating a business has to pay 'protection'; one store owner refuses. The gang HAS to make an example of them, in order to keep the others paying.

Iceland was one of the first countries to go 'bankrupt' and the IMF came in and offered them a bailout, where their citisens would be paying high taxes, and getting very limited services, for 20-30 years, to 'pay back' the loans.
        The citisenry refused to go along, voted out the Government, and voted in a new government that repudiated the old debts, and told the IMF, EU, etc. to get stuffed.(In the above analogy, THIS is the 'store owner' that refuses to pay protection).If 'they' (IMF, Rothchilds, etc. ) allow iceland to 'get away' with doing this, whats to keep other 'store owners' (Greece, Italy, Ireland, etc. and ultimately the U.S.) from also refusing to go along. So, it seems to me, the thing to do is watch Iceland; if they don't experience some very obvious and visible 'punishment' for their actions, other countries would be foolish NOT to take the same route. In THAT context, I could see the O.J. government pat you have described as being the way for the U.S. to do the same/similar thing, since we don't have a 'Parlimentary' system, and its not otherwise possible within our system to 'vote out' an entire Gov't.

I also still think you may give too much credit to 'THEY', (assuming 'THEY' aren't from outer space) due to my understanding of human nature. Humans are far more reactive than anticapatory; we react to current events, rather than anticpating them and planning for them, even when its contrary to our best interests. And, I think 'THEY' have real, practical limits on what they can do. For example, I said earlier I didn't see what use teh FEMA camps are; what 'THEY' want is active consumption and active production. "THEY' benefit from commerce; people going to work and producing, and comeing home and consuming.If everyone is locked up in camps, they are consuming, but not producing. Unless these are going to be 'slave labor' camps.

On the other hand, "THEY" may see the same signs of whats coming that we all see, and, having a limited ability to control things, be attempting to deal with what even for them is inevitable. Anyway, just my thoughts, as usual.

Rick, great that your moving ahead with your plans, and wishing you well in your new venture. I gotta get off my A**, and get moving on mine! Jim

Comment

• Iceland is not the only country to throw off the tyranny of the IMF. Several South American countries have done the same thing.

Their system of financial control will fail, so the only question is how they intend to deal with the fallout. Perhaps creation of fear, through arrest or disappearance of dissidents will be first. Martial law is a real possibility and if they completely lose control, shutting down the grid will follow.

If you think they care about keeping Americans as consumers then perhaps a view of the bigger picture will help put things into focus.

Starting with Nafta and then Clinton placing China on the most favored nations list; Everything is being moved elsewhere, including the missile and nuclear secrets "stolen" by China at Los Alamos.

Unions are being destroyed, look no further than Detroit and Flint Michigan to see that. The Post Office is next.

They have their needed consumers... 3 billion of them in China.

The best way to deal with 150 million armed Americans is to get rid of them by the most expedient means available. Blame the sun.

Just a theory

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
            I also still think you may give too much credit to 'THEY', (assuming 'THEY' aren't from outer space) due to my understanding of human nature. Humans are far more reactive than anticapatory; we react to current events, rather than anticpating them and planning for them, even when its contrary to our best interests. And, I think 'THEY' have real, practical limits on what they can do. Jim
            If you will watch the newly released movie "A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995"; I believe you will see just how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
              Certainly, a typo could be possible. It seems unlikely since after typing ma of mail.google.com; I selected the full name from the drop down menu just as I do everyday. Since I had never been to that website before, a typo is unlikely.

I wonder if this yahoo works as consultant to fox news because this is the kind of blatant, manufactured propaganda lies you see there. There is also a possibility that he contracted with google to put this survey out there. That seems a bit unlikely though or others would have this occur as well. Perhaps I am on a list

Orion
              OK, rule out typo. Other possibilities include DNS* hijacking, a virus on your computer, and Google being evil. Also, it is possible that one of the ads on Google exploited a bug in your browser, so they could have bought your eyeballs and then took more then they paid for. I think this is most likely.
              As far as FX goes, it's pretty well established that they are part of the same machine that has been causing all of our grief, lately. Corporate gov't, corporate banks, corporate media, the dollars all end up in the same place, and they will all do everything they can to prevent us from seeing each other as human beings, and to prevent us from noticing that this is a few weasels pulling strings vs. everyone else on Earth.

*Coincidently, my DNS fell on its face while I was writing this, so I'm back in Google's paws, asking 8.8.8.8 for directions.
              "The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Taka (the Great Spirit), and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us."

Black Elk - Oglala Sioux

Comment

• What is the Hegelian Dialectic?
                By Niki Raapana and Nordica Friedrich

"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Author/historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)
                :
                In 1847 the London Communist League (Karl Marx and Frederick Engels) used Hegel's theory of the dialectic to back up their economic theory of communism. Now, in the 21st century, Hegelian-Marxist thinking affects our entire social and political structure. The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision. When we remain locked into dialectical thinking, we cannot see out of the box.
                :
                Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. This releases us from the limitations of controlled and guided thought.
                :
                The communitarian synthesis is the final silent move in a well-designed, quietly implemented plot to re-make the world into colonies. To us it doesn't matter if there is some form of ancient religion that propels the plotters, nor does it really matter if it turns out they're aliens (as some suggest). The bottom line is the Hegelian dialectic sets up the scene for state intervention, confiscation, and redistribution in the U.S., and this is against our ENTIRE constitutional based society. The Hegelian dialectic is not a conspiracy theory because the Conspiracy Theory is a fraud. We've all been duped by global elitists who plan to take totalitarian control of all nation's people, property, and produce. Communitarian Plans exist in every corner of the world, and nobody at the local level will explain why there's no national legal avenue to withdraw from the U.N.'s "community" development plans.

What is the Hegelian Dialectic?

Al

Comment

Most múlik pontosan
                  (This moment, this is it)
                  CsÃ*k Zenekar - Most múlik pontosan - YouTube

Al

Comment

• 13 steps to build a world government - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                      We humans will not make such a drastic change willingly and deliberately; it will only occur when there is a complete break down of the current system, FORCING us to adapt.

Everyone knows how things change. We have to in order to survive --when we get hungry, we have to eat; when we get thirsty, we have to drink; we have to breathe in and breathe out. We know that there is no point in having a conversation, going to school, going to work, taking a nap, or doing anything if we are simply going in circles. We have a conversation or go to school to learn; we go to work to earn money; we nap to get rested.

So why isn't dialectics simply acknowledged and taught in every home and school? The answer is that people in power have always feared change-- they have privileges and don't want to lose them. All through history kings, pharoahs, czars, emperors and the like--through their generals, overseers, and high priests--have taught people to be obedient, so that no one would challenge the ruler's control.

Why doesn't everyone learn dialectics?

Al

Comment

• With people waking up to the reality and pervasiveness of voter fraud, voters have in large numbers been denanding that their states take legislative steps to ensure that all who vote are elegible to do so. One state that took this problem seriously was South Carolina, which passed a bill that would require voters to present a photo i.d. when voting. Eric Holder and his Department of inJustice have blocked the South Carolina law, declaring it discriminates against minorities. What a crock! The true reason for blocking the South carolina law, of course, is to enable fraudulent voting, thereby aiding Barry in his reelection bid. Every new reform law that makes any sense has been blocked by Barry and his cohorts in order to maintain the status quo.
                        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Shakespeare Was Right About the Masses
                          Michael Russnow - Screenwriter, former Member WGAW Board of Directors, former U.S. Senate aide

While the Iowa caucus is not about unsavory actions of the sort that inhabitat Julius Caesar, it shows how people immediately turn their attentions away from their favorite candidates, reacting almost en masse when, after certain accusations hit their mark, they abandon one to a scrap heap and head on to a new favorite son.
                          :
                          Ron Paul, everyone's favorite go-to-guy for quotes and clearly out of the mainstream, a maverick's maverick, with no chance to win the nomination or the election, suddenly rose to the top of the heap.
                          :
                          , Paul was able to get an almost Gene McCarthy sort of following with young folks coming on board.
                          :
                          So, in typical Shakespearean mob fashion and showing absolutely no loyalty to any previous candidate they'd admired, they suddenly shifted, almost completely tossing Bachmann, Perry and Gingrich aside, drew enough away from Ron Paul and put their cards on the guy no one had previously cared about for over a year just to make a run at Mitt Romney.

Michael Russnow: The Iowa Caucuses, What Do They Prove? Shakespeare Was Right About the Masses

FE - Here It Comes
                          Al

Comment

• Bunksters Hunger Curtailed

Hungary under Prime Minister Viktor Orban has brought in a new constitution in spite of strong criticism from the opposition at home and from other countries, European Union partners included.
                            Hungarian democracy 'reformed' - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Iowa election fraud?

Iowa GOP vote fraud? (That is a question mark) GOP moving vote tabulation to UNDISCLOSED LOCATION! I smell a rat - the only way they can prevent Ron Paul from winning is to rig the vote for Romney or Santorum.

Joseph Stalin said "He who votes decides nothing; he who counts the votes decides everything."

Iowa GOP explains moving vote tabulation away from HQ - POLITICO.com

Watch The Vote 2012

and

Check the vid - looks like GOP sabotaged and manipulated election and watch vid here too:

Republican Insider: GOP Establishment Planning To Subvert Iowa to Prevent Ron Paul Win : Kevin Trudeau Show
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Fema Camps bid solicitation

Articles: New Nationwide FEMA Camps Should Raise Eyebrows

Fema solicits bids for quite a few camps all around the nation.

Look here: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...=core&_cview=1
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X