The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The IRS

"The IRS is a Private Collection Agency for the Privately Owned Federal Reserve"
    by Dan Meador

Meet The IRS - Americas Enemy Within by: D. J. Logan

The IRS is not who you think they are. IRS agents are neither trained nor paid by the United States Government.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoyo View Post
      "The IRS is a Private Collection Agency for the Privately Owned Federal Reserve"
      by Dan Meador

Meet The IRS - Americas Enemy Within by: D. J. Logan

The IRS is not who you think they are. IRS agents are neither trained nor paid by the United States Government.
      That's right. The only purpose for the existence of the IRS is to aid the Federal Reserve in pilfering the wealth of the people. Both are privately owned entities wherein the ownership is controlled by foreigners.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• After reading Rick's post #3323- Colorado man challenges IRS. Last night I googled Jeffrey Thomas Maehr IRS & found this link. AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH ACTUAL AND CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE,Jeffrey- Thomas Maehr ID# 000000000
        It is 142 pages and shows exactly what Jeff has done. If this man does not accomplish what he has set out to do, then I know I would not stand a chance against the IRS. I question if my simple mind is even capable of acquiring all the knowledge needed to attempt this. (yes they have put the fear in me) I would need an outline, a blueprint, A fill in the blanks form & then it would have to be checked over by someone who does understand all this, to make sure that I did file all my papers in the right order & with the right people ect.

C4L- internet control (ANOTHER OBAMA EXECUTIVE ORDER)
        we are under marshal law.
        Gene

Comment

• Julian Assange addressed the UN via TV from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. Meanwhile the MSM tries to portray him as nothing more then a common thief yet the PTP are absolutely terrified of the information that he has acquired. It would not be a good day for the power elite if all his information were to be released. Thus there was a lot going on behind scene that lead to his seeking asylum in the Ecuador Embassy.

I found this to be an interesting account of some of that.

Julian Assange, International Intrigue and What’s Going On With Ecuador | The 2012 Scenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
            Julian Assange addressed the UN via TV from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. Meanwhile the MSM tries to portray him as nothing more then a common thief yet the PTB are absolutely terrified of the information that he has acquired. It would not be a good day for the power elite if all his information were to be released. Thus there was a lot going on behind scene that lead to his seeking asylum in the Ecuador Embassy.
            It's a sorry day when you have to rely on foreign rogue journalists in order to view truthful news accounts concerning the US media, military, and "government." Here's an astonishing and sickening video, prepared by Assange's wikileaks crew, showing an unprovoked attack by a US helicopter gunship against civilians in Iraq, which included at least two Reuters news agency cameramen who were clearly carrying their camera gear, but were said by the copter occupants to be carrying weapons. In a spray of bullets, those on the ground were quickly killed or severely wounded. One of the cameramen, badly wounded, tried to crawl away and escape, and some people in a passing van stopped at the scene and tried to help him. They too were killed with gunfire that demolished the van, and inside the van were two children that were wounded. At no time did any of the people who were fired upon threaten or fire upon the helicopter. The video footage and soundtrack came directly from the helicopter's camera. The only thing more disgusting to me than the video itself was the audio, and hearing what those in the copter and the command center were saying while this all went down. See for yourself, and weigh in on this with what you think.
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by gene gene View Post

C4L- internet control (ANOTHER OBAMA EXECUTIVE ORDER)
              we are under marshal law.
              Gene
              Anyone who values Internet freedom and hasn't done so already should immediately sign the Internet Freedom Manifesto.

Regarding Martial Law, yes we are under it, and as most people are unaware, our nation has remained under Martial Law ever since Abraham Lincoln signed the order. Martial Law was never repealed nor revoked by Congress or presidential executive order. Under Martial Law, neither the President, the Congress, nor the military has authority to impose anything upon the American people which the Constitution does not expressly allow, but to get around this the Congress has shredded the Constitution and given the Corporation US president broad new executive powers which allow him to exercise extreme powers at his sole discretion and without any oversight. This is madness.

Comment

• That is a horrific video, the gunner obviously enjoys his job of killing people.
                However, in the beginning I saw what looked like an RPG launcher. At the 3:45 mark, it looks like those two guys do have weapons.

I can understand them mistaking a big camera for a gun if other people there actually were armed...but whats worse is the fact they get pleasure from killing a bunch of people that obviously are not holding anything.

When one of the dead was run over by our troops they got a laugh out of it.
                Thats the worse part of all. It was apparent they wanted to believe every one of them had guns when obviously you could see they didnt.

Comment

• The real voter fraud - follow the $$$$$

Tip of the iceburg:
                  Republicans And Voter Fraud - YouTube

Comment

• lol....its always been about buying votes....

Obama has ads out right now telling college kids Romney will cut funding for them.
                    in other words..."vote for me i'll pay for your education - Obama"

You cant buy a vote any more clearly than that...
                    A guy I worked with before told me he was too poor to vote republican lol.
                    This is exactly why many poor people vote democrat, give them money they'll give you a vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdodson View Post
                      lol....its always been about buying votes....

Obama has ads out right now telling college kids Romney will cut funding for them.
                      in other words..."vote for me i'll pay for your education - Obama"

You cant buy a vote any more clearly than that...
                      A guy I worked with before told me he was too poor to vote republican lol.
                      This is exactly why many poor people vote democrat, give them money they'll give you a vote.
                      lol is right...

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                        See for yourself, and weigh in on this with what you think.
                        I’ve seen that video before and how they tried to explain it away. But how do you explain shooting the downed man and the van that stopped to pick him up? Even if he was a bad guy at that point he was no longer a threat.

Obviously this type of action is way too embarrassing for our leaders and can not be allowed to go on unchecked. Thus the only way they see to prevent this in the future is to go after and stop Julian Assange and others like him from airing similar videos.

Comment

• TSA Agent Found With ABC IPad: Brian Ross Blotter Investigation - YouTube

This is a must watch.

Not only are these TSA agent sexually assulting us, they are also stealing from us. This agent was tracked down and busted with the stolen property in his own home

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                            But how do you explain shooting the downed man and the van that stopped to pick him up? Even if he was a bad guy at that point he was no longer a threat.
                            You could hear it in the gunners voice, hoping the guy on the ground had a gun in his hand, and implying the van had weapons in it. Its pretty horrific to just assume somebody has something then blast away with no real evidence at all.

I dont understand how people rationalize us occupying Iraq for over 10 years. What are we trying to accomplish again?

Comment

• The USA PATRIOT Act threatens freedom of speech from many different angles. There are three sections of the Patriot Act that are threatening to free speech in particular: section 802, which defines “domestic terrorism”; section 805, which defines “material support”; and section 215, which deals with surveillance. These sections also threaten freedom of assembly, freedom of association, and freedom of religion.

Section 802 of the PATRIOT Act broadly defines domestic terrorism. There are a number of problems with this definition. The American Civil Liberties Union summarizes the definition of domestic terrorism as the following

A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

Section 805 of the USA PATRIOT Act deals with “material support.” Material support, like terrorism, has a very broad definition:

“Material support” is defined in the statute to include almost any kind of support for blacklisted groups, including humanitarian aid, training, expert advice, “services” in almost any form, and political advocacy.

BORDC: Freedom of Speech, Religion, and Assembly

Al

Comment

• Hi folks,

I'm down in southern Maine working on my old home to prep it for rent or sale, and there's plenty to do in that regard. I want to get this out of the way before it starts getting too cold, as I sure don't want to have to pay for heat and mortgage costs here all winter while living at my new homestead. There's always a lot of work to do at the new place too. Before leaving to come down here, I had to shut my cottage down for the winter, then troubleshoot and repair my tractor's ignition system, and cut up a tree that had fallen onto the road. I've also been very busy rehearsing, playing, and recording with the band that I play in. If you're curious as to the type of music we play then you can check us out on YouTube, where I have uploaded a couple of the songs we recorded at my home studio. A photo of the band appears with the music - see if you can recognize me. I've never been so busy in all my life as I have been since retiring! Once I get caught up a bit I'll be diving back into some of my renewable energy projects and will start posting in them again. I'll be up to my neck in projects at the old house for the next several days, so probably won't have much time to post items here, but will try to keep up at least with reading what others post.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X