The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chanda Mama | Playing For Change | Song Around The World - YouTube

After an hour of fielding questions about Syria, sanctions and nuclear weapons, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had enough. Now, he said, it was his turn to choose the topic — his "new order" which will inevitably replace the current era of what he called U.S. bullying.

"God willing, a new order will come and will do away with ... everything that distances us," Ahmadinejad told The Associated Press in an interview Tuesday, speaking through a translator. "All of the animosity, all of the lack of sincerity will come to an end. It will institute fairness and justice."

"Now even elementary school kids throughout the world have understood that the United States government is following an international policy of bullying," he said. "I do believe the system of empires has reached the end of the road. The world can no longer see an emperor commanding it."

AP Interview: Ahmadinejad Pushes New World Order - ABC News

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
      How you doing, on getting your 'old' house in order, and on your 'new' homestead? I fear I have been 'dragging butt', but now the weather is starting to turn nice, here, and I've really got to get my a** in gear, cause i fear the s*it is about to hit the fan!Jim
      I had thought I could spend a week to 10 days working at the old house to get it ready for renting, but now I'd say it will more likely take the whole month of October. Everywhere I look I see something that should be tended to. I spent the whole day yesterday working outside to cut back overgrown tree limbs and brush, mow the lawn, rake up leaves, and haul all of that to the dump. Today it looks like I'll have to do the same to the properties on either side of me, as it appears that no one is living at either of these homes, the grass is 3 feet high, and bushes are growing on those lawns. If I don't do that work then those properties will detract from mine and make my property a less desirable place to live, so you can see what I'm up against. I would guess that the owners of those properties were foreclosed on and simply moved out. If I have enough time today I'll start pressure washing the exterior of my house, as the vinyl siding is looking rather dirty from road dust and whatnot.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

"By making anti-Israeli statements he is trying to shed any suspicions about his Jewish connections. He feels vulnerable in a radical Shia society."

A London-based expert on Iranian Jewry said that "jian" ending to the name specifically showed the family had been practising Jews.

"He has changed his name for religious reasons, or at least his parents had," said the Iranian-born Jew living in London. "Sabourjian is well known Jewish name in Iran."

Mr Ahmadinejad has been consistently outspoken about the Nazi attempt to wipe out the Jewish race. "They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets,"

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past - Telegraph

Al

Comment

• A Message to the U.S. Military

A Message to the U.S. Military - YouTube
          Edit/Delete Message

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
            A Message to the U.S. Military

A Message to the U.S. Military - YouTube
            Brilliant piece of animation, logic and diplomacy.
            Ron Paul, "What if the Chinese had military bases in America?" - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Latest Project Veritas video

In the latest video produced by Project Veritas (Attorney General Holder, | EndVoterFraudNOW!), a Project Veritas reporter poses as a voter visiting a Organizing For America office to inquire about double voting for Barry.

Here's a good summary of the video from Watchdog.org:
              "A staff person working on the president's re-election campaign helped an undercover journalist register to vote for Barack Obama in Florida despite the reporter's expressed intention to vote twice in the hotly contested presidential race, video reviewed by Watchdog.org shows.
              The video, produced by independent journalist James O'Keefe, also shows Democratic activists helping register in New York an undercover reporter who says he's going to vote twice -- in Minnesota and in New York.
              But the most arresting footage shows an Organizing for America staffer in the group's Houston office providing a video journalist with an application to request a Florida mail-in ballot, even though the journalist has made it clear she intends also to vote in Texas."

Here's a link to the video.

"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Vote early and vote often

Vote early and vote often - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who's smarter, dems or reeps.

dems take on one extra vote at a time spread the blame around.

reeps do it by the thousands leaving few to take the fall.

meanwhile back at the ranch willard says RP who, teaparty what?

Comment

• Quoting Charlie Reese

"One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings who are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country. It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.

If the Army & Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan it's because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan ...

If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish;
                  to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators,
                  to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.
                  Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like
                  "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from
                  doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.

Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees...

We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!"

Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff
                    EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…
                    Barry Soetoro: 923 in 3 1/2 years!
                    Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings who are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

They, and they alone, have the power.

Free Movie
                    Genetic Roulette MovieGenetic Roulette | The Gamble of Our Lives

Al

Comment

• really...
                      President Obama has signed 140 Executive Orders to date during his Administration.
                      here's the list, read and judge for yourselves:

1,461 Days of The Obama Administration: Current List of President Obama's Executive Orders

FactCheck.org : Obama’s Executive Orders
                      FULL ANSWER

We’ve received several emails that claim Obama is using his executive powers to create martial law. They’re not true.

The email that states Obama has issued 900 executive orders and lists orders that previous presidents signed. The email also inaccurately describes those orders.

Another viral email cuts and pastes a constituent newsletter from Republican Rep. Kay Granger of Texas. She falsely claimed that an Obama executive order created martial law. Granger has since retracted her statements and removed the newsletter from her website.

It’s true that President Obama is increasingly using his executive powers in the face of staunch Republican opposition in Congress. He’s changed federal policies on immigration and welfare and appointed officials without congressional approval. But Obama’s executive actions have nothing to do with martial law.

With the plenty "LEGITIMATE" reasons for creating hate, why stray so far...

Comment

• Swiss Study Shows 147 Technocratic “Super Entities” Rule The World
                        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• C. Reese is right,....

As far as it goes. But we HIRED those 535 people, to begin with, one way or the other. If they 'hoodwinked' us, conned us, distorted the trruth, took over and subverted the media, taught us poorly thru the educational system, etc. STILL, by passive if not active participation, WE, ultimately are to 'BLAME'.

We ALLOWED this to happen. And, we're CONTINUEING to allow it to happen.

And so we deserve, collectively, what we get.Jim

Comment

• Re: Presidential Executive Orders, part 1

Originally posted by minoly View Post
                            really...
                            President Obama has signed 140 Executive Orders to date during his Administration.
                            here's the list, read and judge for yourselves:

1,461 Days of The Obama Administration: Current List of President Obama's Executive Orders
                            Hi Minoly,

The source of the information concerning executive orders was an article at beforeitsnews.com, but after doing some fact checking of my own I deleted the post because I found the information was unreliable. In fact, it was so unreliable that it seemed more like disinformation than misinformation. We often run across this sort of thing, and I don't normally post items like this without first researching their veracity, but the item was forwarded to me by someone I trust. I still trust that person, but recognize that in the future I'll always need to personally verify items before posting them. Often such disinformation is doled out by political activist groups with the deliberate intent that the information will be picked up by someone in an opposing group, and that the disinformation will quickly go viral and appear on many websites. Once that occurs, the group that originally launched the disinfo can then attack the sites that have reproduced it, and correctly claim it is all lies.

To find an accurate list of all Presidential executive orders dating from the Herbert Hoover administration to the present, one can go to the National Archives list.

As found in the National Archives Executive Orders list, here are the actual figures for the number of EO's signed by Presidents Hoover through Obama, and up to date as of September 12, 2012:

Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) 4 years
                            EO's 5075-6070 (that's 995, or an average of 248.75 per year)

Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945) 12 years + 1 month
                            EO's 6071-9537 (that's 3,466, or
                            an average of 286.92 per year)

Harry S. Truman (1945-1953) 8 years
                            EO's 9538-10431 (that's 893, or
                            an average of 111.62 per year)

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961) 8 years
                            EO's 10432-10913 (that's 481, or an average of 60.12 per year)

John F. Kennedy (1961-1963) 2 years + 10 months
                            EO's 10914-11127 (that's 213, or an average of 75.26 per year)

Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969) 5 years + 2 months
                            EO's 11128-11451 (that's 323, or an average of 62.47 per year)

Richard Nixon (1969-1974) 5 years + 7 months
                            EO's 11452-11797 (that's 345, or an average of 61.83 per year)

Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977) 2 years + 5 months
                            EO's 11798-11966 (that's 168, or an average of 69.42 per year)

Jimmy Carter (1977-1981) 4 years
                            EO's 11967-12286 (that's 319, or an average of 79.75 per year)

Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) 8 years
                            EO's 12287-12667 (that's 380, or an average of 47.50 per year)

George Bush (1989-1993) 4 years
                            EO's 12668-12833 (that's 165, or an average of 41.25 per year)

William J. Clinton (1993-2001) 8 years
                            EO's 12834-13197 (that's 363, or an average of 45.37 per year)

George W. Bush (2001-2009) 8 years
                            EO's 13198-13488 (that's 290, or an average of 36.25 per year)

Barry Soetoro/Obama
                            (2009-Present) 3 years + 9 months
                            EO's 13489-13626 (that's 137 thru September 12, 2012 plus 3 more through October 12, 2012 for 140, or an average of 37.33 per year)
                            So FDR tops out with the most EO's during a term of office, and also the most EO's per year on average, while George W and Barry have signed the least number of EO's based upon annual averages.

One can examine the subject matter of George W's EO's here,
                            and can examine the subject matter of Barry's EO's here.
                            Last edited by rickoff; 10-13-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Re: Presidential Executive Orders, part 2

Some of Barry's Executive Order subject matter that kind of leaps out at you, and my instantaneous reactions to them (in green text):
                              2009 EO's:
                              Executive Order 13489
                              Presidential Records - The first thing Barry did was to seal his records so that we'd all be guessing who and what he really is, and where he actually comes from.

Executive Order 13501
                              Establishing the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board - What was the point? There hasn't been a recovery. Either the advisory board gave bad advice, or Barry wasn't listening.

Executive Order 13507
                              Establishment of the White House Office of Health Reform - To find devious ways to implement Obamacare regardless of public opposition?

Executive Order 13519
                              Establishment of the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force - Hmmm, "financial fraud enforcement, huh?" Sounds like maybe a task force to ensure the perpetuity of the corrupt, fraudulent, and unconstitutional Federal Reserve. In other words, they will not only allow financial fraud, but they will also enforce it!

2010 EO's:
                              Executive Order 13530
                              President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability - As in just how much taxpayer funds is the administration capable of spending.

Executive Order 13538
                              Establishing the President's Management Advisory Board - Are these the people who tell Barry how to manage embarrassing situations, such as disclosures concerning his faked documentation?

Executive Order 13539
                              President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology - Are these the same advisors that advised Barry to use taxpayer dollars to invest in Solyndra?

Executive Order 13559
                              Fundamental Principles and Policymaking Criteria for Partnerships With Faith-Based and Other Neighborhood Organizations - Government "partnerships" with religious entities? Aren't we supposed to have separation of church and state? Government "partnerships" with "Neighborhood Organizations?" Like ACORN, maybe?

Executive Order 13560
                              White House Council for Community Solutions - Another in for ACORN and similar "community" organizations, where ACORN will provide the "solutions?"

2011 EO's:
                              Executive Order 13589
                              Promoting Efficient Spending - Hmm, does "efficient spending" mean spending the greatest amount of taxpayer dollars possible in the least amount of time? This does seem to be the agenda.

Executive Order 13593
                              2011 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States - I wonder if these "amendments" helped to ensure Terry Lakin's court-martial.

2012 EO's
                              Executive Order 13600

Establishing the President's Global Development Council - Sounds like globalist New World Order stuff.

Executive Order 13602
                              Establishing a White House Council on Strong Cities, Strong Communities - Would that have something to do with aiding and protecting "sanctuary cities" and illegal alien communities?

Executive Order 13603
                              National Defense Resources Preparedness - The NDRP order is without a doubt one of the most unconstitutional deprivations of liberty and justice ever devised, and lays the framework for reinstitution of slavery in the US.

Executive Order 13609
                              Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation - Such as the proposed UN gun ban regulations and carbon tax schemes?

Executive Order 13621
                              White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans - Why not "Educational Excellence" for all Americans, rather than just
                              one ethnic group? Do we really need more "Affirmative Action" programs that provide unjust reverse discrimination in educational institutions and workplaces? Consider the case now before the Supreme Court of the young white girl who was denied entrance to her favored college choice simply on the basis that the institution felt it was necessary to reject her in favor of admitting a less qualified affirmative action non-white applicant.
                              Last edited by rickoff; 10-13-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Bombshell:
                                Explosive Medical Secrets That Will Redefine Aging

By Suzanne Somers
                                Bombshell: Explosive Medical Secrets That Will Redefine Aging - Google Books

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X