The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostess Maneuver Deprived Pension - Yahoo! Finance
    Hostess Brands Inc. said it used wages that were supposed to help fund employee pensions for the company's operations as it sank toward bankruptcy.

Hostess CEOS Take Pensions from Employees - YouTube

Comment

• Save a Child
      Arm a Teacher

Comment

• Who Do You Trust?

"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• This is the problem

Too many!

maybe we oughta arm all of them and be done with it already

Comment

• I like the picture, minoly. It reminds me of the "well armed lamb" in the Ben Franklin quote:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome."

And the other picture is a good one too. Until I adjusted my glasses to take a closer look, it looked like a flock of grazing sheep, but in actuality it really is a flock of naked sheeple.
            Last edited by rickoff; 12-19-2012, 02:39 AM.
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome."

An along that line how many will sign this petition?

REASONS to SIGN THE 2 PETITIONS below:
              ***Children of congress member do not have to pay back
              their college student loans;
              ***The FEDERAL RESERVE owns the SECRET SERVICE of the USA, INC.
              and not the Executive Branch of a government that doesn’t even exist!
              (you wonder why the PATRIOT ACT was implemented hours after 9/11)?!

After what just happened in CT, TIME TO TAKE ACTION NOW!!!
              We, the People…
              As an American, Do YOUR part -
              SIGN & Fwd. to your Fellow Americans!

“OUR Re-DeCLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.
              Have you signed the two petitions, Re-Declaring our Independence - 2012
              Signatures needed by December 25, 2012 (to reach goal of 25,000):
              Total signatures on this petition
              Sign this Petition

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...paign=shorturl

Listen and learn more here:
              Soldier Hugs | Message to the OATH SWORN

DO YOU NOT understand how important this is???
              Learn about the true history of the United States and why
              it is important that all Americans “wake-up” at this time!

The “country” you THINK you have has been slipping away for the
              last 100 years! This is your time to show our President and Congress
              that you do know what is going on and WILL DO SOMETHING about it!

How many more atrocities have to happen?

IF you have already signed both petitions, then copy & paste -
              send this out to 10 people you know!

Participate & SIGN the 2 petitions

Send a message to CONGRESS that what they are doing is UNACCEPTABLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                I like the picture, minoly. It reminds me of the "well armed lamb" in the Ben Franklin quote:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome."
                And the other picture is a good one too. Until I adjusted my glasses to take a closer look, it looked like a flock of grazing sheep, but in actuality it really is a flock of naked sheeple.
                Oh... if only the sheeple wanted something more than grass and greener fields.
                But then we couldn't call them sheeple now could we.

The wolves all count on this, they depend on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post

An along that line how many will sign this petition?

REASONS to SIGN THE 2 PETITIONS below:
                  ***Children of congress member do not have to pay back
                  their college student loans;
                  ***The FEDERAL RESERVE owns the SECRET SERVICE of the USA, INC.
                  and not the Executive Branch of a government that doesn’t even exist!
                  (you wonder why the PATRIOT ACT was implemented hours after 9/11)?!

After what just happened in CT, TIME TO TAKE ACTION NOW!!!
                  We, the People…
                  As an American, Do YOUR part -
                  SIGN & Fwd. to your Fellow Americans!

“OUR Re-DeCLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.
                  Have you signed the two petitions, Re-Declaring our Independence - 2012
                  Signatures needed by December 25, 2012 (to reach goal of 25,000):
                  Total signatures on this petition
                  Sign this Petition

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...paign=shorturl

Listen and learn more here:
                  Soldier Hugs | Message to the OATH SWORN

DO YOU NOT understand how important this is???
                  Learn about the true history of the United States and why
                  it is important that all Americans “wake-up” at this time!

The “country” you THINK you have has been slipping away for the
                  last 100 years! This is your time to show our President and Congress
                  that you do know what is going on and WILL DO SOMETHING about it!

How many more atrocities have to happen?

IF you have already signed both petitions, then copy & paste -
                  send this out to 10 people you know!

Participate & SIGN the 2 petitions

Send a message to CONGRESS that what they are doing is UNACCEPTABLE.
                  what is it that we are signing?

"Re-Declaration of Independence 2012!"

where is the document?

This is the only verbiage in the signature box:

We are collecting signatures for a new formal and public Re-Declaration of Independence that declares our Independence from the illegal US Government CORPORATION, thereby RESTORING our organic and lawful united States Government, which puts the illegal US Government CORPORATION and all its illegal BAR association members throughout ALL three branches of government on notice, and establishes a mandate by the Power and Authority of "We the People" for their immediate removal from office as mandated by the authority of the original 13th Amendment.

What am I missing

Comment

• Originally posted by minoly View Post
                    what is it that we are signing?

"Re-Declaration of Independence 2012!"

where is the document?

What am I missing
                    If my understanding is correct, the original version of the Re-Declaration of Independence was written by John J. Kettler in 1997, and that version can be found here. All that was stated in that document as reasons for the need of a Redeclaration still holds true today, and certainly the events occurring since that time make the need even greater.

The text of the Re-Declaration of Independence for 2012 can be found in this link to the pdf document. The document not only contains the text of the Re-Declaration, but also cites many examples as to why the preparation and signing of the document has become a necessity.

You're quite right in pointing out that the White House petition is obviously flawed since it doesn't include the text of the Re-Declaration. The petitioner may have included a link to the text which simply does not appear because the petition site probably doesn't allow any links to be inserted. There is also most likely a character count which can not be exceeded in any petition posting, and which would prevent the full text of the Re-Declaration from being included in the petition. In any case, the omission of the full text is obviously the reason why so few have signed the petition. People would like to know exactly what they are signing on to when they sign a petition, and while the petition briefly explains it, the vital stuff is left out. Unfortunately the SoldierHugs website also gives cause to think that they are leaving out the text and simply seeks signatures, as they ask for your signature up front, while posting a link to the document download further down the page.
                    Last edited by rickoff; 12-19-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Interesting facts which government and media ignore....

As we had expected, the government and mainstream media are vigorously pursuing and advocating the need for gun control laws in the wake of the Connecticut shooting spree. It's just about all you will hear now in any news reports. Yes, guns are always tied to shooting incidents, and that's to be expected, but why don't we hear about what else is tied to 90% of all the school shootings which have occurred? Don't know what that is? It's not your fault if you don't know, because it simply hasn't been reported. Those who have dug deeper, though, have come up with some very interesting facts which show us that psychiatric medications are directly linked to nearly all such incidents. Here are some examples:
                      • Kip Kinkel was withdrawing from Prozac and had been prescribed Ritalin when he murdered his mother and stepfather then shot 22 classmates, killing two, in 1998.
                      • Christopher Pittman was withdrawing from Luvox and from Paxil when he killed his paternal grandparents in 2001.
                      • Elizabeth Bush, who fired at fellow students in Williamsport, Pa., in 2001, wounding one, was on Prozac.
                      • Jason Hoffman, was on Effexor and Celexa when he opened fire at his El Cajon, Calif., high school, wounding five.
                      • Shawn Cooper of Notus, Idaho, was on antidepressants when he fired a shotgun on students and staff.
                      • T.J. Solomon, on antidepressants, wounded six at his Conyers, Ga., high school.
                      • Eric Harris was taking Luvox when he and fellow student Dylan Klebold killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 24 others before turning their guns on themselves at Columbine High School in Colorado.
                      • At Virginia Tech in 2007, where 32 were murdered, authorities found “prescription medications related to the treatment of psychological problems had been found among Mr. Cho’s effects,” according to the New York Times.
                      Some of Adam Lanza's relatives have said that he was taking prescription medication to treat “a neurological-development disorder,” possibly Aspergers, so he fits the same profile. All of these medications are a type of antidepressant called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRI's.
                      Dr. David Healy, a founder of RxISK.org, an independent website for researching and reporting on prescription drugs, explains that, “psychotropic drugs of pretty well any group can trigger violence up to and including homicide.” Healy goes on to say that, 'advocates of [such psychotropic drug] treatment claim that it is the illness and not the drugs that causes violence," but that if this were in fact the case then "we should not find that comfortably over 90 percent of school shootings are linked to medication intake.”

We have all heard ads on TV and radio promoting antidepressants, but which state, near the end of the ad, that these drugs can cause deeper depression, withdrawal, and thoughts of suicide, especially in children or young adults. So why are these drugs continually prescribed to those segments of the population in ever increasing numbers? Chances are that, if you are a parent with school age children, then either one of your children, or more than one your child's classmates, are being given medications such as Ritalin for "attention deficit disorder," which teachers, school psychologists, and many parents, believe is an absolutely necessary treatment for what is simply natural child behavior. The reason why children are easily distracted, and find it difficult to focus on anything for more than a few seconds, is because they have been flooded with hundreds of toys and gadgets that offer instantaneous gratification but which they quickly become bored with. When I was a youngster I dind't have much to play with, and therefore made the most of what I did have by exploring with my dog and pulling a wagon behind me that I loaded up with simple "freight" such as rocks, sand, leaves, or branches. I could do that all day and never get tired of it, but not today's youngsters. One toy is picked up for a moment and then tossed aside in boredom, while the child begs for the latest toy or gadget advertised on TV. Kids don't need drugs when they are bored with their lives, and they don't need more toys and gadgets. What they need is to be taught the value of simple things and friendships.

Comment

• Too many typo's for such a serious document.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                          As we had expected, the government and mainstream media are vigorously pursuing and advocating the need for gun control laws in the wake of the Connecticut shooting spree. It's just about all you will hear now in any news reports. Yes, guns are always tied to shooting incidents, and that's to be expected, but why don't we hear about what else is tied to 90% of all the school shootings which have occurred? Don't know what that is? It's not your fault if you don't know, because it simply hasn't been reported. Those who have dug deeper, though, have come up with some very interesting facts which show us that psychiatric medications are directly linked to nearly all such incidents. Here are some examples:
                          • Kip Kinkel was withdrawing from Prozac and had been prescribed Ritalin when he murdered his mother and stepfather then shot 22 classmates, killing two, in 1998.
                          • Christopher Pittman was withdrawing from Luvox and from Paxil when he killed his paternal grandparents in 2001.
                          • Elizabeth Bush, who fired at fellow students in Williamsport, Pa., in 2001, wounding one, was on Prozac.
                          • Jason Hoffman, was on Effexor and Celexa when he opened fire at his El Cajon, Calif., high school, wounding five.
                          • Shawn Cooper of Notus, Idaho, was on antidepressants when he fired a shotgun on students and staff.
                          • T.J. Solomon, on antidepressants, wounded six at his Conyers, Ga., high school.
                          • Eric Harris was taking Luvox when he and fellow student Dylan Klebold killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 24 others before turning their guns on themselves at Columbine High School in Colorado.
                          • At Virginia Tech in 2007, where 32 were murdered, authorities found “prescription medications related to the treatment of psychological problems had been found among Mr. Cho’s effects,” according to the New York Times.
                          Some of Adam Lanza's relatives have said that he was taking prescription medication to treat “a neurological-development disorder,” possibly Aspergers, so he fits the same profile. All of these medications are a type of antidepressant called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRI's.
                          Dr. David Healy, a founder of RxISK.org, an independent website for researching and reporting on prescription drugs, explains that, “psychotropic drugs of pretty well any group can trigger violence up to and including homicide.” Healy goes on to say that, 'advocates of [such psychotropic drug] treatment claim that it is the illness and not the drugs that causes violence," but that if this were in fact the case then "we should not find that comfortably over 90 percent of school shootings are linked to medication intake.”

We have all heard ads on TV and radio promoting antidepressants, but which state, near the end of the ad, that these drugs can cause deeper depression, withdrawal, and thoughts of suicide, especially in children or young adults. So why are these drugs continually prescribed to those segments of the population in ever increasing numbers? Chances are that, if you are a parent with school age children, then either one of your children, or more than one your child's classmates, are being given medications such as Ritalin for "attention deficit disorder," which teachers, school psychologists, and many parents, believe is an absolutely necessary treatment for what is simply natural child behavior. The reason why children are easily distracted, and find it difficult to focus on anything for more than a few seconds, is because they have been flooded with hundreds of toys and gadgets that offer instantaneous gratification but which they quickly become bored with. When I was a youngster I dind't have much to play with, and therefore made the most of what I did have by exploring with my dog and pulling a wagon behind me that I loaded up with simple "freight" such as rocks, sand, leaves, or branches. I could do that all day and never get tired of it, but not today's youngsters. One toy is picked up for a moment and then tossed aside in boredom, while the child begs for the latest toy or gadget advertised on TV. Kids don't need drugs when they are bored with their lives, and they don't need more toys and gadgets. What they need is to be taught the value of simple things and friendships.
                          preaching to the choir on all counts here.
                          unfortunately the sheeple do not hear nore would they ever comprehend so many words...

Comment

• Merry CHRISTmas

Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith at South Bay Galleria - official video - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff
                              As we had expected, the government and mainstream media are vigorously pursuing and advocating the need for gun control laws in the wake of the Connecticut shooting spree.
                              Its just insane the mass hysteria the lamestream media incites.
                              While at the bank today, they had CNN on, I happened to hear one of their anchors actually compare what happened in newtown to 9/11.

How far will the media go to blow something so far out of proportion simply to capitalize on the drama for ratings and in this case to advance their nanny state agenda.

Casey Anthony killed her child and the media makes her a millionaire celebrity.
                              Travon Martin was shot after busting a guys nose and the media calls it an "american tragedy". Simply to cash in on the race-baited ratings.

More people die from migraines than mass shootings yet the media has to create such hysteria by cashing in on a single incident, day after day after day after day, that people become convinced this is a major problem that must be solved immediately by any means necessary.

I have three words for Lamestream Media, Journalism Is Dead.
                              They have no intention of being realistic about any event anymore.
                              The more hype and hysteria they can incite, the more cash they rack in.

Comment

• Here is a good article by Teri Hinkle on the shooting. She picks up all the pieces that the MSM is somehow unable to find. If anyone still thinks this was just a “lone gunman nut case” this should cure them of that.

To start with:
                                “State” police on seine before shooting started.
                                Local cop prevented from responding by “state police”
                                Shooter uses rife to shoot kids then goes back to his car locks rife in car then takes hand guns back into school to shoot himself?

Etc.etc.

My Take on the Shooting – Teri Hinkle | Americannationalmilitia.com

Comment

Working...
                                X