The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
    Just my suggestion, you might want to take a 'chill pill'.

Well I admit I get worked up a little when I see elected politicians who swore and oath to uphold and defend the constitution doing exactly the opposite.

I get upset when I see a government engaged in murder, illegal and unethical wars, power grams of other counties natural resources and the criminal actions of the bankers and federal reserved going unpunished.

I get upset when I see police agencies across the country becoming more like rough military units that kill and taser people with immunity and then illegally cover it up and get away with it.

I get upset when I see all of these abuses and criminal activities and the masses just sitting idly by not doing anything about it. For me their silence and lack of action is a form of acceptance for these things to continue.

I get upset when people on line blog about all of these injustices and then tell me to take a chill pill when I become to vocal about these things. Ok maybe not upset with you but you get the idea.

I do get worked up over all of this but then again thats just me when I see all these things happening.

I mean the LAPD will go free and not face charges for burning down that cabin with Dorner in it. I mean when is enough enough? Im just glad he took out several cops along the way . And although that opinion is not very widely appreciated it is my personal opinion and I am entitled to it.

As for Nancy Pelosi I could not write here on this thread what I truly think of that piece of human waste. The fact people even vote for her (which it has to be rigged) says alot about the nation and what it deserves as a whole.
    Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

Understood,you and me are not at War, at all; just hate to see you bust a blood vessel, and stroke out!

It has ALWAYS been thus; I've read up on the abuses of power, of the kings of England, and their knights, in the middle ages, the abuses during and after the french revolution, etc. And, thruout MOST of Human History, in all different cultures. And, GENERALLY the vast majority of people, AREN'T directly effected, by the abuses at the top, and are just going about their daily lives, worrying about what they are going to eat, etc.

And you miss the REAL problem, regarding Pelosi etc. The thing is, it probably WASN'T a 'rigged' election, that got her in office! I KNOW its hard to believe, but she, and Shumer, and Durbin, and Reid, etc. actually probably won the election, in their districts, 'fair and square'; their really ARE that many people, in selected areas of the country, that ARE a 'special kind of IDIOT'; in a way, it would be 'better' if they HAD gotten in office due to outright 'rigging', as in ballot box stuffing, etc. Unfortunately, their are a lot of people who buy the crap they are selling.Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post

Conservatism in our country can best be explained by trying to conserve the Constitution and its source of power, Natural Law. As such we believe in a set of absolutes, life, liberty, property, all men are created equal, God-given rights. I believe that you in the UK should look to the Magna Carta. As God, (Jahweh only), is at the center of the belief system, I say conservatives should only be after the "truth". In the atheistic view of the universe, truth does not exist at the human level of existence since any item viewed from a cultural perspective is absolutely stated to not be true for everyone. Those concepts of human existence are all simply arisen from an existing culture, e.g. Jahweh, something of just momentary existence, a religious belief of an existing civilization, ready to pass away just like the Mayans, Egyptians, etc. However, isn't it odd that the statement "Nothing is true for everyone" is simply the statement of a madman, that is it is a self-falsifying statement, and it is totally the center of modern culture today? So we have lost our ability to think rationally somewhere...
        Alamut is a novel by Vladimir Bartol, first published in 1938 in Slovenian, dealing with the story of Hassan-i Sabbah and the Hashshashin, and named after their Alamut fortress.
        The maxim of the novel is "Nothing is true, everything is permitted". This maxim is what inspired the video game series, Assassins Creed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamut_(1938_novel)

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted." - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Holly See! Take a look at this.

To read the full story go to;

Arrested? | Americannationalmilitia.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
            The freeing of the slaves was only a minor part of the reasons for the Civil War.
            Yes, in fact Lincoln did not see this as imperative until the Civil War was half over, and even then his Emancipation Proclamation was not given for the reason most people think. Lincoln explained it thusly: "Things had gone from bad to worse until I felt that we had reached the end of our rope on the plan of operations we had been pursuing; that we had about played our last card, and must change our tactics or lose the game. I now determined upon the adoption of the emancipation policy." At the time of the proclamation, Britain and France were scheming a plan to take control of America. Since the North and South were already divided and fighting each other, Britain and France reasoned that if they were to support one side and overpower the other, their takeover goal would then become easy pickings. They decided that they would support the South, and began massing troops and ships in preparation of an all out coordinated attack against the North. Lincoln understood their plan, and also understood that the British and French people would not support their governments siding with the South if the South embraced slavery while the North abolished it. That was Lincoln's true reason for issuing the Emancipation Proclamation.

Even though this tactic was a brilliant one, it probably would not have been enough, alone, to stop the power grabbing plans of the British and French governments. Russian Czar Alexander the 11th was responsible for tipping the balance of power against the British and French forces, and thus preserving the North. Alexander sent two Russian fleets to the United States in the fall of 1863, one to be stationed on the east coast off Virginia and the other on the west coast off San Fransisco, thus controlling the shipping lanes that would have been used by the British and French to supply and resupply the South. When Britain and France saw this massive display of power prepared to be used against them, they decided against supporting the South. I don't remember reading any of this in high school or college history text books, but this is how things really went down. If any of you are interested in reading more about this interesting bit of history, start reading at page 214 of this pdf document , which is from the book "Rule By Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. This book is crammed full of very interesting information that you will have a hard time finding anywhere else. For those not familiar with Jim Marrs, the movie JFK was based entirely on the investigative research done by Marrs which linked together many of the people involved in the conspiracy and cover-up. In Rule By Secrecy, Jim quotes several other conspiracy authors, one of which is G Edward Griffin, who wrote The Creature From Jekyll Island and exposed theFederal Reserve conspiracy. Griffin had also written about truths of the Civil War, and is quoted in Rule By Secrecy as saying, "When Lincoln instituted the first military draft in 1863, there were riots in several major cites including New York. Between July 13 and 16 more than one thousand people were killed or wounded as army troops restored peace at gunpoint. "After the passage of many years, it is easy to forget that Lincoln had an insurrection on his hands in the North as well as in the South. To control [this Northern] insurrection, Lincoln ignored the Constitution once again by suspending the right of habeas corpus, which made it possible for the government to imprison its critics without formal charges and without trial. Thus, under the banner of opposing slavery, American citizens in the North not only were killed on the streets of their own cities, they were put into military combat against their will and thrown into prison without due process of law. In other words, free men were enslaved so that slaves could be made free. Even if the pretended crusade had been genuine, it was a bad exchange."
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Take action to impeach and remove Barry from office

Click the above widget button
              to read and sign the petition.

While I don't believe that Barry could be impeached, for the reason that he isn't a legal office holder in the first place, this is a good opportunity to have your voice heard. There is a growing grassroots effort aimed at dethroning this usurper, and if we don't join that effort then we silently give our nod of approval to his Constitution shredding actions.
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                Click the above widget button
                to read and sign the petition.
                Done and will copy and send link two others!

Comment

• And speaking of our supreme leader how many are aware that during his recent inauguration parade the Marine Corps that marched it were required to remove the bolts from the parade rifles. Apparently our supreme leader does not trust the Marines even with unloaded rifles thus they had to be dismantled so that there was no possible way they could be fired. Talk about insulting their honor.

But I bet his body guards were not unarmed.

Comment

• Jeffery Berwick

Here is an interesting quote from Jeff;
                    "Yes, the government is out of control in the US and in many other countries. But their actions are more like death throes. Like a big, mortally wounded beast, the state is lashing out with the strength and ferocity that comes from panic. It senses death approaching. And that may make it temporarily more dangerous."
                    Activist Post: The War Is Over ... And We Won

Also;
                    The Daily Bell - Jeff Berwick on Dollar Vigilantes, Inflation Protection and the Profitable Allure of Permanent Tourism

Comment

• Damn it.

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                      Here is an interesting quote from Jeff;
                      "Yes, the government is out of control in the US and in many other countries. But their actions are more like death throes. Like a big, mortally wounded beast, the state is lashing out with the strength and ferocity that comes from panic. It senses death approaching. And that may make it temporarily more dangerous."
                      Activist Post: The War Is Over ... And We Won

Also;
                      The Daily Bell - Jeff Berwick on Dollar Vigilantes, Inflation Protection and the Profitable Allure of Permanent Tourism
                      ..Don't get cocky.

Even if this war is won.. In any war really.. DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO JUST SAY IT'S OVER?

"Ohh, we beat those guys, but who knows if they have more measures bwahahaha well let's just say it's over and live happily now bwahahaha!"

This sounds like a cry to me, don't let your guard down, this war will never be over, because if it ever does end.. It means we lost.

..Let me tell you something, back in the past, ages ago when there was a war each side barely had more technology than the other, the ones wanting to control us couldn't kill all of us with a bomb then with those left alter our DNA and use us as slaves..

They can do that now, the only thing we freedom fighters can do is stave that off, the only card we have is a stalemate.

There will, at least for the foreseeable future, always be someone who wants to be above everyone else and control them..

We have amazing technology now.. If we are killed then those who are left's DNA is altered.. They will win, the war will be over and it will be a sad, sad thing..

That's why I say, never let your guard down, it's our responsibility to keep fighting, even if we see no such enemy.

..I don't want to see such a sad future.. I don't want to see a segment of humanity turn into bio machine slaves, it's just to sad.
                      I won't talk to people who are swayed by negative emotions, bear that in mind.

For the others.. Let's get along, I want to advance science, not fight.

Comment

• "They DESERVE a vote"

I COULD be wrong, of coarse, but I'm thinking;
                        YES! GIVE 'them' a vote; lets see how many Democratic congressman want to torpedo their political career, by voting for 4 'gun control' measures that, even if they pass, won't 'do' anything, either to 'reduce gun violence', or prevent another 'Sandy Hook', etc.?

Its possible that these 4 votes, in and of themselves, COULD give repubs control of the Senate, in 2014, as well as giving them a larger majority in the house! Talk about throwing a life preserver, to your opponent, just when they are going down for the 3rd time!

But, O'bummer and the Dems ARE exibiting clear signs of HUBRIS, and this is just the kind of mistake that people make, when 'blinded' bu Hubris.

SO, (I think!) I am in favor of 'Giving them a vote', although not at all for the reasons O'bummer wants it, or SAID he wants it.

So, massive e-mail, phone in and letter writing, telling Congressmen they will be voted out, if they vote for, coupled with 'giving them a vote', (they 'deserve'), EITHER the measures are defeated, (in which case it takes it 'off the table', as an issue to 'rally' Liberals), OR the measures pass, and Repubs regain control in 2014. OMG, it would actually be 'better' for repubs if the measures PASSED, (and worse for Dems)! WHAT am I thinking! I guess this is the kind of convoluted, backward thinking that Politics engenders!

Politics, what a mess. Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we attempt to decieve! Now I don't know WHAT I'm 'for'! Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                          Yes, in fact Lincoln did not see this as imperative until the Civil War was half over, and even then his Emancipation Proclamation was not given for the reason most people think. Lincoln explained it thusly: "Things had gone from bad to worse until I felt that we had reached the end of our rope on the plan of operations we had been pursuing; that we had about played our last card, and must change our tactics or lose the game. I now determined upon the adoption of the emancipation policy." At the time of the proclamation, Britain and France were scheming a plan to take control of America.
                          Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                          As has already been mentioned, England always seems to be causing wars somewhere. It is actually British bankers.

"Once again, Germany's industrial output became a threat to Great Britain.

"Should Germany merchandise (do business) again in the next 50 years we have led this war (WW1) in vain." - Winston Churchill in The Times (1919)

"We will force this war upon Hitler, if he wants it or not." - Winston Churchill (1936 broadcast)

"Germany becomes too powerful. We have to crush it." - Winston Churchill (November 1936 speaking to US - General Robert E. Wood)

"This war is an English war and its goal is the destruction of Germany." - Winston Churchill (- Autumn 1939 broadcast)

""The war wasn't only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn't want to."- Winston Churchill to Truman (Fultun, USA March 1946)

"Germany's unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an independent exchange system from which the world-finance couldn't profit anymore. ...We butchered the wrong pig." -Winston Churchill (The Second World War - Bern, 1960) "
                          ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Once again, we see Germany surging ahead and Britain falling behind.
                          In 2010, Germany finally paid off it's war debt from WW I.
                          Mario Draghi is trying to hitch up all of Europe's debts to German productivity. Everybody wants to avoid war but, they also want to fleece Germany.
                          When the Confederacy seceded from the United States, the bankers once again saw the opportunity for a rich harvest of debt, and offered to fund Lincoln's efforts to bring the south back into the union, but at 30% interest. Lincoln remarked that he would not free the black man by enslaving the white man to the bankers and using his authority as President, issued a new government currency, the greenback. This was a direct threat to the wealth and power of the central bankers, who quickly responded.
                          "If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, shall become endurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains, and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe." -- The London Times responding to Lincoln's decision to issue government Greenbacks to finance the Civil War, rather than agree to private banker's loans at 30% interest.
                          In 1872 New York bankers sent a letter to every bank in the United States, urging them to fund newspapers that opposed government-issued money (Lincoln's greenbacks)
                          "Dear Sir: It is advisable to do all in your power to sustain such prominent daily and weekly newspapers... as will oppose the issuing of greenback paper money, and that you also withhold patronage or favors from all applicants who are not willing to oppose the Government issue of money.�Let the Government issue the coin and the banks issue the paper money�of the country...�[T]o restore to circulation the Government issue of money, will be to provide the people with money, and will therefore seriously affect your individual profit as bankers and lenders." -- Triumphant plutocracy; the story of American public life from 1870 to 1920, by Lynn Wheeler
                          "It will not do to�allow the greenback, as it is called, to circulate�as money any length of time, as we cannot�control that." -- Triumphant plutocracy; the story of American public life from 1870 to 1920, by Lynn Wheeler
                          "Slavery is likely to be abolished by the war�power, and chattel slavery destroyed. This, I�and my European friends are in favor of, for�slavery is but the owning of labor and carries�with it the care for the laborer, while the�European plan, led on by England, is for capital to control labor by controlling the wages.�THIS CAN BE DONE BY CONTROLLING�THE MONEY." -- Triumphant plutocracy; the story of American public life from 1870 to 1920, by Lynn Wheeler

Goaded by the private bankers, much of Europe supported the Confederacy against the Union, with the expectation that victory over Lincoln would mean the end of the Greenback. France and Britain considered an outright attack on the United States to aid the confederacy, but were held at bay by Russia, which had just ended the serfdom system and had a state central bank similar to the system the United States had been founded on. Left free of European intervention, the Union won the war, and Lincoln announced his intention to go on issuing greenbacks. Following Lincoln's assassination, the Greenbacks were pulled from circulation and the American people forced to go back to an economy based on bank notes borrowed at interest from the private bankers.

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Al

Comment

• When gun control is a good thing......

Thought I'd pass this story along, as you folks are very unlikeky to ever hear about it on MSM:

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26,
                            probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
                            [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]
                            Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why news stories like this, where guns are used in self defense, never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........? An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself...against two murderous, illegal immigrants...and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day.... Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'

Comment

• When gun control is a good thing......

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                              Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26,
                              probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home. It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana

When asked about the authenticity of the events described in this story, Butte-Silver Bow Sheriff John Walsh told The Montana Standard that his office never investigated such an incident.
                              "This never happened," Walsh said.
                              The story claims the girl shot and killed the two intruders while she was home alone. The story doesn't provide a street address or attribute the information to any official sources.
                              Walsh brushed off the story as an urban myth.
                              "It's amazing how these things get around," he said.

snopes.com: Home Invasion Thwarted by 11-Year-Old Girl
                              On December 28, 1890, a squadron of the 7th Cavalry located the chief and about 350 Miniconjous camped near a stream called Wounded Knee Creek. Big Foot was in his wagon, huddled against the bitter winter. He was feverish, sick with pneumonia. During the night of the 28th, additional soldiers moved into the area, so that by daybreak on the 29th, 500 soldiers, all under the command of Colonel James W. Forsyth, surrounded Big Foot's camp. Four Hotchkiss guns, small cannons capable of rapid fire, were aimed at the camp from the hills around it. The mission was to disarm the Indians and march them to the railroad, where a waiting train would remove them from the zone of military operations.

As the Indians set up their tepees on the night of the 28th, they saw the Hotchkiss guns on the ridge above them. That evening I noticed that they were erecting cannons up [there], one of the Indians recalled, also hauling up quite a lot of ammunition. The guns were ominously trained on the Indian camp. A bugle call woke up the Indians the next morning. The sky was clear and very blue as the soldiers entered the camp. Surrounded by bluecoats on horses, the Indians were ordered to assemble front and center. The soldiers demanded their weapons. Outraged, medicine man Yellow Bird began dancing, urging his people to don their sacred shirts. The bullets will not hurt you, he told them. Next, Black Coyote, whom another Miniconjou called a crazy man, a young man of very bad influence and in fact a nobody, raised his Winchester above his head as the troopers approached him to collect it. He began shouting that he had paid much money for the rifle, that it belonged to him and that nobody was going to take it. The soldiers, annoyed, crowded in on him and then began spinning him around and generally roughing him up.

A shot rang out. Instantly, troopers began firing indiscriminately at the Indians. There were only about a hundred warriors, Black Elk reported. And there were nearly five hundred soldiers. The warriors rushed to where they had piled their guns and knives. Hand-to-hand fights broke out, and some of the Indians started to run. Then the Indians heard the awful roar of the Hotchkiss guns. Shells rained down, almost a round a second, mowing down men, women and children — each shell carrying a two-pound charge, each exploding into thousands of fragments. The smoke was thick as fog; the Indians were running blind. Louise Weasel Bear said, We tried to run, but they shot us like we were buffalo. Yellow Bird's son, just 4 years old at the time, saw his father shot through the head: My father ran and fell down and the blood came out of his mouth. Those who fled the camp were chased down by soldiers. Rough Feathers' wife remembered: I saw some of the other Indians running up the coulee so I ran with them, but the soldiers kept shooting at us and the bullets flew all around us. My father, my grandfather, my older brother and my younger brother were all killed. My son who was two years old was shot in the mouth that later caused his death. Black Elk added: Dead and wounded women and children and little babies were scattered all along there where they had been trying to run away. The soldiers had followed them along the gulch, as they ran, and murdered them in there. In one of the gulches, two little boys who had found guns were lying in ambush, and they had been killing soldiers all by themselves.

An hour later the guns stopped. The place was silent. Trails of blood trickled along the ground heading out of camp toward the gulches. Hundreds of Indians lay dead or dying on the frosted earth alongside a score of soldiers, hit mostly by the fire of their own Hotchkisses. Clouds filled the sky, and soon a heavy snow began to fall. Three days later, New Year's Day 1891, after the blizzard had passed, a burial party was sent to pull the frozen Indians from beneath the blanket of snow and dump them in a long ditch, piled one upon another like so much cordwood, until the pit was full. Many of the corpses were naked because soldiers had stripped the ghost shirts from the dead to take home as souvenirs.

General Miles scrambled to distance himself from what public outrage there was over the massacre at Wounded Knee. He relieved Forsyth of command and convened a court of inquiry, which exonerated the colonel. Miles protested, but his immediate superior, General John M. Schofield, together with Secretary of War Redfield Proctor, eventually reinstated Forsyth's command

Wounded Knee Massacre: United States versus the Plains Indians

Al
                              Last edited by aljhoa; 02-20-2013, 12:50 AM. Reason: Rick's Quote - Revised

Comment

• Re: Gun registration laws

U.S. Supreme Court's 1968 Haynes v. U.S. decision:
                                Haynes, a convicted felon, was convicted of unlawful possession of an unregistered short-barreled shotgun. He argued that for a convicted felon to register a gun was effectively an announcement to the government that he was breaking the law and that registration violated his Fifth Amendment protection againstself-incrimination. The court, by an 8 - 1 margin, agreed, concluding:

"We hold that a proper claim of the constitutional privilege against self-incrimination provides a full defense to prosecutions either for failure to register a firearm…or for possession of an unregistered firearm." (Summary from American Rifleman, March 2000, page 20)

So, when these gun registration schemes are announced, be aware that only lawful gun-owners are required to register their firearms.

Unlawful owners are exempt from registration laws due to their constitutional protection against self-incrimination.

Amazing but true…

Comment

Working...
                                X