Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC/DC - Got You By The Balls w/ lyrics - YouTube

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
    The problem of home built electrical items of this type are the applicable codes (NEC) and regulations on installing a electrical device inside any residence or commercial establishment and requiring a mandatory Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listing for occupation life safety or other approved testing agency for insurance purposes. This can be done through the electrical contractor possibly in the state of which the installation was done at a huge cost but the insurance liability for any electrical contractor for a inspected and approved installation could be near impossible. This is not even considering the owners liability fire insurance for the structure being the installation needs the UL type listing without this listing would invalidate the fire insurance if the device caused a fire.

Once the patent has been confiscated by the US government through Apendix "L" - Chapter 17 the penalty for the inventor of disclosing ANY information on their filed patent application can be huge fines or even jail time.

Appendix "L" Patent Laws
    http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac...dated_laws.pdf (PDF file - 103 pages - Revised January 2013)

CHAPTER 17 - SECRECY OF CERTAIN INVENTIONS AND FILING APPLICATIONS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES
    35 U.S.C. 181- Secrecy of certain inventions and withholding of patent.
    Page Number ** L-44 **

Glen

Al

Comment

• Quotable quote of the day......

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
      - Thomas Jefferson
      Jefferson's words are simple, yet at the same time profound and eloquent. There is no way that these words can be misunderstood, or interpreted to mean anything other than what is said. If Americans voluntarily choose not to arm themselves, or to disarm themselves, or to allow a tyrannical government to eliminate their rights to own and bear arms, then those who no longer have access to arms will become slaves to those who do.

The Senate is working on several gun control measures, and this Tuesday the Senate Judiciary Committee approved a bill calling for background checks on private gun sales. Approval of the Feinstein assault weapons ban bill was postponed, but only because Senator Feinstein was not in attendance. That bill is also likely to be approved by the Committee, and these gun control bills will then go for a vote on the Senate floor. With 55 of the 100 Senators being Democrats, and enough establishment and RINO Republican Senators to lend their support, these bills are likely to pass despite any filibuster by opponents voicing concern over the unconstitutional status of such proposed legislation.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• The neverending hypocrisy of Barry Soetoro

Today, Barry will board Air Force One and fly to Chicago to deliver a speech on weaning the nation from oil and gas. Use of AF1 for this flight will cost taxpayers $359, 500, which is enough to have funded public tours of the White House, which have been canceled by Barry.

Note that Barry will be flying about 620 miles between Washington and Chicago, and that a 747 burns about five gallons of fuel per mile. Therefore, Barry will burn about 6,200 gallons of jet fuel in his round trip to deliver a speech urging “new research and technology to shift our cars and trucks off oil for good.” Such hypocrisy! Why doesn't he cancel all such needless and wasteful trips and start setting an example of practicing what he preaches? He should start by weaning himself off his excessive dependency on fuel resources, as well as his wasteful spending of taxpayer revenues. The speech that he gives today could just as well have been made at the White House, or the National Press Club in Washington D.C., with no need for expensive and wasteful travel.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post

Jefferson's words are simple, yet at the same time profound and eloquent. There is no way that these words can be misunderstood, or interpreted to mean anything other than what is said. If Americans voluntarily choose not to arm themselves, or to disarm themselves, or to allow a tyrannical government to eliminate their rights to own and bear arms, then those who no longer have access to arms will become slaves to those who do.

The Senate is working on several gun control measures, and this Tuesday the Senate Judiciary Committee approved a bill calling for background checks on private gun sales. Approval of the Feinstein assault weapons ban bill was postponed, but only because Senator Feinstein was not in attendance. That bill is also likely to be approved by the Committee, and these gun control bills will then go for a vote on the Senate floor. With 55 of the 100 Senators being Democrats, and enough establishment and RINO Republican Senators to lend their support, these bills are likely to pass despite any filibuster by opponents voicing concern over the unconstitutional status of such proposed legislation.
          rickoff;

Really? I have followed this thread for about two years(?) now and I think you are very well informed and very intelligent, although I do question why you leave your Wisdom out of many of your posts?

Let me just say for this post that, hey! You should know full well what they are forcing and what will happen.... 3% will not take it and that is just what they want to install Martial Law and remove 3% of US Population, then they have freedom to Enslave the rest. Why with you knowledge and awareness do you not just cut to the chase?

Are you really on the other side? No I want not to believe that, but really....

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
            rickoff;
            Let me just say for this post that, hey! You should know full well what they are forcing and what will happen
            If I’m not mistaken back in the days of the colonies that was about the same percentage of people who were actually willing to stand up to the king and look what happened.
            Fuzzy:
            The problem of home built electrical items of this type are the applicable codes (NEC) and regulations on installing a electrical device inside any residence or commercial establishment and requiring a mandatory Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listing for occupation life safety or other approved testing agency for insurance purposes. This can be done through the electrical contractor possibly in the state of which the installation was done at a huge cost but the insurance liability for any electrical contractor for a inspected and approved installation could be near impossible. This is not even considering the owners liability fire insurance for the structure being the installation needs the UL type listing without this listing would invalidate the fire insurance if the device caused a fire.
            I agree I’m sure the PTP would use every means to “discourage” such a device, but I think there would be quite a few who would be willing to “risk it” and do whatever it takes if it meant being independent of the power companies.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rickoff

If Americans voluntarily choose not to arm themselves, or to disarm themselves, or to allow a tyrannical government to eliminate their rights to own and bear arms, then those who no longer have access to arms will become slaves to those who do.
              Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
              rickoff;

Really? I have followed this thread for about two years(?) now and I think you are very well informed and very intelligent, although I do question why you leave your Wisdom out of many of your posts?

Let me just say for this post that, hey! You should know full well what they are forcing and what will happen.... 3% will not take it and that is just what they want to install Martial Law and remove 3% of US Population, then they have freedom to Enslave the rest. Why with you knowledge and awareness do you not just cut to the chase?
              Of course I know what they are up to, and have continuously pointed it out here. I long ago pointed out that a People's armed rebellion is exactly what the Ruling Class wants, because it allows them to overpower and eliminate the rebel insurrection while imposing continuous martial law upon the remaining public. In rereading my above statement, which simply restates the quote of Thomas Jefferson in my own words, exactly what are you finding fault with? What is it that you think is in disagreement with what you yourself stated?

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
              Are you really on the other side? No I want not to believe that, but really....
              Why even ask that question? Have I said anything in this thread or elsewhere that would cause you to seriously question where my loyalty lies? And if you do think I'm "on the other side," then that would seem to indicate that you see yourself standing on other principles than what I believe in, which inevitably would lead to the question of what side you stand on. I won't ask that question, though, as I doubt that any of us who come here are in full agreement with any one else regarding past or current history, or the likely direction of future history, but the fact that we may not see eye to eye in all things is no reason to question another person's loyalty or motives. Would you not agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                If I’m not mistaken back in the days of the colonies that was about the same percentage of people who were actually willing to stand up to the king and look what happened.
                Yes, MS, roughly only 3% of the colonists were willing to go to battle with the British by staging a revolution. That may be a similar comparison to the number of people willing to put themselves into harm's way today, but when push comes to shove and outright gun confiscation begins, that percentage is likely to become quite a bit higher. The number of publicly owned firearms (now over 300 million) roughly equals the population of the United States, and fully 42% of US households have at least one firearm. I believe that the recent surge in gun and ammo purchases following the Sandy Hook incident, although seen by many as a self-protection initiative, has a lot more to do with the public realization that these items are likely to not be legally available much longer if Barry and Congress have their way.

Comment

• Here is what drone warfare will look like in the USA when Americans are targeted on Barry's hit list. By the way, did you know that the Department of Defense (DOD) has proposed a new service medal to be given to armchair drone jockeys who "score" well? I say "score" because these remote drone controllers, or remote pilots, are doing pretty much the same thing as a video game player. In fact, that's how these people train for the job - playing video simulations. And you can bet that these jockeys are chosen for the job based upon demonstrating a certain skill level at playing shoot-em-up video games. So what they do on the job is to them just an extension of that game playing. Probably 90% or more of what these people do each day is actually training on simulated kill missions, and these players are not even likely to know the difference between a simulated mission or a real one, as both would have the same kind of realism. Therefore, there is little cause to feel remorse for any "killing" that takes place, as it's just part of the game - kind of like playing video games for free at a super arcade, and getting paid for it as well.

Comment

• Lawful resistance

The DHS, and other federal agencies, are setting up many "checkpoints" within the USA, where motorists are stopped, questioned, and subjected to unconstitutional searches and seizures. No one should have to comply with these illegal tactics, and here's video proof showing that these agencies will back down when confronted properly by those who know their constitutional rights and offer resistance to agency requesters.

Comment

• When zero tolerance policies overrule common sense

A 15 year old football player, riding on a school bus, pulls a loaded revolver and points it at another student, saying he will kill that student over an argument the student had with one of the gun wielder's friends. Seeing this deadly situation unfolding in front of him, a 16 year old wrestler grabs hold of the gun wielder and wrestles the gun away from him, thus saving a fellow student from being killed. The would-be killer's punishment? A 21 day suspension from school. The hero wrestler's reward for saving a life? A three day suspension from school for being involved in a gun incident, which the school says was a violation of their zero tolerance policy. How insane is that? For more on this crazy story, go here.

Comment

• The eaarlier post

Regarding being unable to get homeowners insurance, for using a device 'unapproved' by U.L. labs, just shows yet another absurdity. Most people who die oin structural fires, die due to being asleep, and smoke asphixiation. Other than hotels, very few commercial buldings have people sleeping in them. And yet virtually all inhabited RESIDENCES have people sleeping in them, every nite.
                        Yet building codes require sprinkler systems in commercial buildings, but don't require them in residences! We are told to use 'soke alarms', and if a fire starts in our home, to 'get everyone out, and wait for the fire dept'. This, for what for most families is their largest investment; their home. Hey, you got fire insurance, right? So, just 'let it burn',
                        Its like those who don't have guns, and figure in the event of a home invasion, they will hide in a closet, and call 911, or those who know NOTHING about basic emergency medicine, and figure in an emergency, they will call 911, and wait for the paramedics.
                        911 ISa great 'tool', don't get me wrong. But it doesn't HAVE to be the ONLY 'tool' in the 'toolbox', for Christs sake!
                        All part of this dependence on long, tenuous supply chains, for our 'necesities', instead of fostering self-sufficency.
                        But just cause thats 'the way its done', doesn't mean you have to DO it that way!
                        For instance, hiring a contractor to install a sprinkler system in your house would probably be very expensive. Installing one yourself, (after suitable 'education' and with a little 'creativity' can be done for less than the Fire Insurance premiums for ONE year! ANd, of coarse, with such a system installed, (and 'smoke detectors' as well, you can STILL do the 'everyone out!' approach, and call 911 for the fire dept.But, a sprinkler system will, in MOST cases, greatly reduce the SPREAD of the fire, and accompanying water damage. Just an example of how screwed up, over-dependent on others our 'system' has become.
                        And yeah, Rick; the number of instances of Schools engaging in absolutely insane behavior, as a result of 'Zero-Tolerance' policies, is phenominal!

One, as a parent, should develop a 'Zero-Tolerance' policy towards Public Schools, and simply 'home-school'; the public school system is a monstrous beast, that should be killed off, for societies benefit. Jim

Comment

• U.S gives conditional support for U.N. arms treaty

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry voiced his support on Friday for an international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global arms trade, but restated Washington's "red line" that it will not accept limits on U.S. domestic gun ownership.

The U.N. General Assembly voted in December to hold a final round of negotiations from March 18 to 28 on what could become the first international treaty to regulate international weapons transfers

"The United States is steadfast in its commitment to achieve a strong and effective Arms Trade Treaty that helps address the adverse effects of the international arms trade on global peace and stability," Kerry said in a statement.

But he repeated that the United States - the world's No. 1 arms manufacturer - would not accept any treaty that imposed new limits on U.S. citizens' right to bear arms, a sensitive political issue in the United States.

"We will not support any treaty that would be inconsistent with U.S. law and the rights of American citizens under our Constitution, including the Second Amendment," he said.

U.S gives conditional support for U.N. arms treaty | America-Canada | World Bulletin

Al

Comment

• Quotable quote of the day......

“[We] don’t have an immediate crisis in terms of debt. In fact, for the next 10 years, it’s gonna be in a sustainable place.” - Barry Soetoro, Corporation US president
                            Just one of Barry's latest lies. Unlike the uninformed, underinformed, or misinformed sheeple, we understand that the current US national debt, as stated at $16.7 trillion, is a huge understatement as it does not take into account the current level of unfunded liabilities of Social Security, Medicare, and the Prescription Drug program. These unfunded liabilities amount to over $123 trillion, and when added to the stated national debt it shows that our true national debt is currently $140 trillion, which is already far past the point of sustainability. In Barry's above statement, what he is actually talking about is the fact that we currently borrow 40% of every dollar that government spends, but that percentage will increase to 100% or more in the next ten years. He knows that is what is in store even if the Budget Resolution, offered by the Senate four days ago, becomes the fiscal plan. The House offered its own budget plan, which would balance the budget in 10 years, but which does nothing to reduce the national debt. Here's a chart showing how the two plans stack up against each other:

The -$100 billion figure for "Stimulus" in the Democrat plan is not a budget "cut" at all, because it is below the zero line on the chart. It therefore represents a new spending stimulus which Democrats want. The $975 billion of proposed spending cuts which the Democrats offer are not really spending cuts at all, because these "cuts" are only reductions in previously proposed spending. Furthermore, to offset those "cuts," Democrats want $975 billion of new tax revenues, which means that they have no intention of reducing and reining in actual spending levels, which would increase in every one of the next ten years.

Even under the House Republican plan, actual spending levels would increase every year, though by a much smaller amount. The problem with the Republican plan is twofold:
                            1. Even if the budget can be balanced in 10 years' time, we will be borrowing considerably more than the already excessively high 40% of each dollar spent. Can you imagine your own household budget being based upon an amount that continually requires you to take out bank or credit card loans to pay for 40% or more of what you spend, and then only paying the interest on those loans each month without paying back any of the principal borrowed? Of course not. It couldn't be done, because you would soon run out of sources willing to lend you that money, and you would default on your payments. But our "government" is now perilously close to that same situation.
                            2. Since this (as well as the Democrat plan) is a ten year plan, it is basically meaningless. That's because Congress has a new composure every two years. We are currently in the 113th Congress, and in ten years we will have the 118th Congress. Any Congress beyond the 113th can choose to repeal whatever the 113th Congress establishes, and can propose and enact their own budgets and other fiscal legislation, so anything now being proposed has no basis in reality.

Ron Paul was the only candidate in the 2012 elections that offered a realistic plan to achieve fiscal sanity. He, and several of the TEA Party coalition members, understand that the only way to achieve fiscal sanity is to have REAL cuts, and to have those cuts NOW - not at some time in the future, because without REAL CUTS NOW there will be no future for the United States of America. Sadly, but certainly, it would appear that the majority of those in Congress are resigned to doing nothing that would prevent economic collapse, and the civic chaos that would follow that collapse. Instead, it is quite apparent that our "government" is simply preparing to handle that situation when it occurs. That's really the only rational reasoning behind the unconstitutional NDAA provisions, as well as the FEMA camps and coffins, and the large scale purchases of emergency meal rations, guns, ammo, and armored vehicles, by domestic US agencies.

Here are some of the scenarios likely to unfold after an economic collapse, and how the "government" will likely deal with them:

When the "government" can no longer refill the debit cards of the 47 million Americans now receiving food assistance, those people will quickly become hungry and angry. To delay the utter chaos of rioting and looting mobs, the "government" would confiscate the food stocks currently stored or growing, and redistribute these to the angry masses. Of course that would only temporarily placate the masses. Under an economic collapse, nearly everything would grind to a halt, and everyone who had not prepared for hard times would be hard pressed to provide for themselves, let alone their families. Since payments of unemployment benefits would also stop, the masses of people not prepared for long term survival would be encouraged to move to FEMA camps, and to work on government assigned projects. Useless eaters (those too young, too old, or otherwise not physically able to perform useful slave labor work) would be the first to find their way into FEMA coffins. It is clear that FEMA camps are designed to prevent escape from the inside - not to prevent entry from outside. Those who volunteer to enter these camps, or obediently agree to be herded into them, will never leave. Those who attempt to leave, organize resistance, incite or join a riot within a FEMA camp, will be dealt with quickly and severely. Those who remain on the outside will be hunted down in cities by patrolling armored vehicles, and by drones in outlying rural areas.

Considering the obvious and large scale "government" prepping during recent years, which has no reasonable purpose other than what is described above, an economic collapse should not be what any of us would hope for, but neither can we simply hope that fiscal sanity will somehow be restored by our current Congress. Each of us needs to join in a group effort that demands fiscal sanity, and that fights to restore it. At the same time, we each must pursue efforts to become more and more independent, and prepare for whatever may come our way by the most effective means that is possible given our location, resources, and abilities.

Comment

• Rick I read your response to mine and had to think long and hard on it. I just don't see any real action being taken but people against the government who is clearly against the people.

I mean even with the gun laws you think I am going to follow them if the balloon drops, heck no I will be a felon with a gun shooting my way out of it all. Im not going John Wayne and all but at the same time I wont care what laws are on the books or what they say about gun control.

Tings are so out of control with the government that its hard not to see the government as the enemy and the evil int he world that needs to be eradicated. I just home the government implodes on itself before anyone has to resort to drastic measures.

you see in Cyrus the bank run where the government there is levying a 10% tax on bank accounts... thats theft and the people are revolting. They might try that crap in the USA but these days few people have money int he bank much less bank accounts.
                              Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Quotable quote of the day...

"The second amendment of the Bill of Rights provides that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The term 'the right of the people,' for the framers who included it in the Bill of Rights used it as a term of law. That same phrase, 'the right of the people' is found in the First Amendment: 'the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.' It is also found in the Fourth Amendment: 'the right of the people to be [free from] unreasonable searches and seizures.'

The question that I would pose to the senior senator from California is 'Would she deem it consistent with the Bill of Rights for Congress to engage in the same endeavor that we are contemplating doing with the Second Amendment in the context of the First or Fourth Amendments, namely: Would she consider it constitutional for Congress to specify that the First Amendment shall apply only to the following books and shall not apply to the books that Congress has deemed outside the protection of the Bill of Rights?'"
                                - Senator Ted Cruz, in a challenge to Senator Feinstein's proposed assault weapons ban legislation
                                As expected, The Senate Judiciary Committee has voted to approve Feinstein's gun control legislation to move forward to a vote on the Senate floor. The vote was 10 in favor, and eight opposing. The opposing votes were all by Republican Senators. Senator Feinstein offered no answer to the question posed by Senator Cruz, and instead simply quipped, "I'm not a sixth grader" and "I have been on this committee for over 20 years." After winning approval of her bill, Feinstein went on to say this:

"Now, will [anti-gun legislation] only be assault weapons? No, most likely. There will be a package put together. If assault weapons is left out of the package ... I've been assured by the majority leader [Harry Reid] I'll be able to do it as an amendment on the [Senate] floor, which is the way I did it in 1993."

Comment

Working...
                                X