The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My understanding is that espionage
    means giving secret or classified information to the enemy.
    Since Snowden shared information with the American people,
    his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm*)
    that the US Government views you and me as the enemy.

https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/pos...52515892046686

Al

Comment

• They've as much as said

They are MORE concerned about the material Snowden has that he HASN'T released, 'yet'. And its also becoming obvious much of this 'classified' ifo is classified because it would be EMBARRASSING, as much as that it would compromise security. Its all a 'pssing contest', and the U.S. Gov't, (unfortunately for Snowden) is a much bigger P*ick than he is. Jim

Comment

• Your correct this has very little to do with classified material but rather catching the government with its pants down. Because we all know that the FBI or the NSA would never spy on the average citizen or do warrant less searches, etc. I suspect that the government would be much more comfortable with real classified information being lost then being exposed for what they really are.

Comment

• Nth July

In 1975, the United States Postal Service issued a commemorative stamp honoring Haym Solomon for his contributions to the cause of the American Revolution. This stamp, like others in the "Contributors to the Cause" series, was printed on the front and the back. On the glue side of the stamp, the following words were printed in pale green ink:
          "Financial Hero—Businessman and broker Haym Solomon was responsible for raising most of the money* needed to finance the American Revolution and later to save the new nation from collapse".

Haym Solomon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haym Salomon: Financier of the Revolutionay War
          Salomon negotiated many loans* for the Colonies from France and Holland, but never took a commission for himself. According to legend, General Washington's appeal for funds with which to maintain his ragged army came to Salomon on Yom Kippur*. Devoutly religious, Salomon recognized that love of country was an aspect of his religion.

Jewish Heroes in America

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by jdodson View Post
            The difference between money and an apple is that one is an object and the other is a definition. Money is not a real thing itself, its a word that defines a real object (such as golden metal, or FRN paper). Any object that is commonly traded in return for food and services can be defined as money.
            Actually both are objects which are described and defined by words. As I said before, feel free to think of FRN's as money if you wish, but you might as well abandon all hope of convincing me that is the case. Can we at least agree on one thing - that if FRN's are not lawful money of the United States, then they are not US money at all and are therefore only fake money?

In the earliest of times people began making exchanges with other people through bartering, which was simply exchanging something of necessity and value for something else of more or less equal necessity and value. For example, harvested grains might have been exchanged for a goat. The concept of money was introduced as a method of replacing barter, and worked quite well because it greatly widened the scope of goods that one could barter for when using a metal which was commonly accepted as having real and desirable value based on that metal's characteristics. Gold, silver, and other useful metals made this possible, and became the basis for money. As civilizations developed, they commonly began minting coins from these metals as a way of making their money, and the exchanges using that money, more uniform and equitable. All civilizations which used money understood that the coins which they utilized had real and desirable qualities which equated to the item's worth, or value. They understood what money was. The Founding Fathers also understood what real, lawful money was, and that only real money could be considered legal tender. That's why they defined lawful United States legal tender money in the Constitution in this very clear and concise way:

U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 10 provides "No State Shall make any Thing but Gold and Silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

Do FRN's qualify as legal tender under the Constitution? No, they do not, and they therefore are not lawful United States money any more than the "money" that is used in a Monopoly game. We can call FRN's, or Monopoly game currency, "money" if we wish, but should recognize it for what it truly is by adding the qualifier, "fake" to that description, just as we would correctly define a plastic apple as a fake apple.

I'm sure there is a lot that most folks don't understand about FRN's. One of those things is the fact that the Federal Reserve Act never authorized The Federal Reserve Board to issue any FRN's as notes of general circulation. Section 16 of the Act makes this very clear, stating, "Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized."
            I bolded the above text to make this even clearer.

Additionally, Section 16 also makes it very clear that FRN's were never lawful money, but that they were considered obligations of the United States which could be redeemed at the US Treasury, or any Federal Reserve bank, for lawful United States money: "The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Originally posted by jdodson View Post
            In alignment with dutchdivco, I too would fear giving the government the power of printing currency.
            Your fear is unfounded. Consider the words of Abraham Lincoln:
            “The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” - Abraham Lincoln

Is capitalism not the reason we have a private corporation/bank printing our money?
            Before answering that question, let me reiterate that what is printed by the Federal Reserve is not money. Now, to answer the question, no, the reason is because Congress failed to abide by the Constitution, and improperly delegated their monetary authority to the banksters.
            Consider the words of Andrew Jackson:
            “If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.” - Andrew Jackson

Isn't the reason we have 3 branches of government to reduce the power-hold of a single branch?

The Founding Fathers were very wise to separate our government into three individual branches, and you are correct in your understanding that the reason for this was to prevent any one branch from becoming all powerful and having the potential to establish a dictatorship. That's why they gave us the checks and balances included in the Constitution. Problem is, though, that Congress departed from a strict obedience to the Constitution long ago, and has continually introduced and passed new legislation which is unconstitutional, and which improperly allowed a "legal" framework for the Constitution to be subverted. Consider the words of Franklin Roosevelt, who understood this all too well:
            "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson." - U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House

Would printing currency be enough motivation for those branches to overcome that separation of power and potentially enact some form of dictatorship?

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but the dictatorship which you would hope to avoid is already here. It is the Obama regime and Congress working hand in hand (even while pretending to often disagree) to implement the final stages of the banksters' grand plan, which is often referred to as the New World Order. What you refer to as government is not our government, and that is why I always place the word "government" in quotation marks when referring to the present holders of seats in Washington. Our intended form of government ceased to exist after the 17th Amendment was passed in 1913, and 1913 was a very bad year indeed. 1913 also gave rise to the Federal Reserve Act, effectively turning control of our nation over to the banksters. It is not mere coincidence that Woodrow Wilson said the following in 1912 during his presidential campaign speeches:
            “A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men.... Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson - from excerpts of his 1912 campaign speeches as found in the book The New Freedom (1913)

Many say that Wilson was duped, by the banksters in his administration, into believing that the Federal Reserve Act would be a wonderful thing, and so he signed it into law but later came to deeply regret that decision. While we cannot know for a certainty that Wilson did regret his part in instituting the Federal Reserve, we can be quite sure that the American People will long regret it.

Was it not one of those big name bankers themselves who said, control a nations money supply and you will control the people?
            I'm sure you are probably thinking of Mayer Rothschild, who said,"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Something closer to the way you worded it was said by Reginald McKenna: "Those who create and issue money and credit direct the policies of government and hold in the hollow of their hands the destiny of the people." - Reginald McKenna, former Chancellor of the Exchequer, England

In any case, we should all realize that it is the Ruling Class banksters who control everything that goes on at Corporation US. If that weren't so, it would be quite obvious to Congress that the first order of priority should be given to immediately ending the Federal Reserve System, and that the second order of priority should be eliminating the IRS. But how many are bold enough to even suggest such things? Just a handful, and not nearly enough. And in the Corporation US Senate, just one man controls what bills actually are presented for a vote. That man is Harry Reid. When asked point blank if he would bring "Audit The Fed" to a vote, he said that he "would have to talk to Ben Bernanke about that first." You can bet the farm that dirty Harry Reid will never bring Audit The Fed up for a vote unless he is absolutely certain the bill would be soundly defeated.

That should tell you two things:
            1. The power of the Senate to bring forth new legislation should not be held in the hands of one man. Any proposed Senate Act should be brought to an up/down vote on the Senate floor at the earliest possible opportunity, and should be a stand-alone act not bearing the burden of amendments or pork barrel projects being tacked on.
            2. The Federal Reserve owns the Corporation US Senate.

I'm all for abolishing the Federal Reserve, but I have no faith in the government to give them the power of printing our currency. We should not trust the government which is why we are all allowed to bear arms, in defense of tyranny.
            Are you saying that you don't trust yourself? In reality, the true government of the United States of America is the People, not those who we elect to represent us in Washington, even though people commonly refer to those representatives as the government. It was quite fitting that Lincoln, in his Gettysburg Address, spoke of our government as a "government of the people, by the people, for the people...." That's the form of government given to us by the Founders. The problem is that we haven't had a constitutionally elected government since 1913. The governing body of Corporation US does not represent or serve the interests of the People. Instead, it represents and serves the interests of the Ruling Class elite. Therefore, how much longer do you think that you will be allowed to retain your right to bear arms in defense of the tyranny that we all now face?
            Last edited by rickoff; 07-05-2013, 11:36 PM.
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Actually both [apples/money] are objects
              "Money" is not an object. "Money" defines whatever we assign it to.
              You can dig a bar of gold out of the ground but you cannot dig up a bar of money. You can label the gold bar as money but that makes "money" a definition (label), not an object. For something to be an object it has to be tangible. Gold is only money because we choose to call it that. If gold were a common object, we would no longer give it high value, we would no longer call it money. Which means "money" is an assigned definition. Not an object.

I do completely agree, money should only be defined as something backed by real value. FRN's are fake money. I think the commonly accepted definition of "money" should be changed. FRN notes may as well be monopoly money...heck they are almost the same color these days

A few years ago, At my downtown bank I purchased foreign currency from all over the world. I have currency from almost every country. Its really neat to see what everyone else in the world is carrying around. One interesting thing I didnt expect to see, every country has the same english numbers representing their value on their currency.
              I guess math really is a universal language. (I also have a silver certificate, those are really cool too)

U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 10 provides "No State Shall make any Thing but Gold and Silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."
              That makes sense at the state level. The "united states" wouldnt be very "united" if every state could print their own currency notes.

Originally posted by rickoff
              "Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized."

I'm sure there is a lot that most folks don't understand about FRN's. One of those things is the fact that the Federal Reserve Act never authorized The Federal Reserve Board to issue any FRN's as notes of general circulation.
              I think you may be reading that in the wrong way.

It sounds as if, there should be no other purpose for the board of governors to issue the notes as advances to the reserve banks through the agent as herein set forth. (which means the purposes they define will follow)

It does not sound to me like they are saying the notes should only be issued to the reserve banks and have no other purpose. Why would FRN's need to be sent to federal reserve banks, if there would be no intention of distributing them?

Originally posted by Section 16 paragraph #3
              Federal Reserve notes unfit for circulation shall be canceled, destroyed, and accounted for under procedures prescribed and at locations designated by the Secretary of the Treasury.
              Their intention for circulation seems clear.

I admit I have no idea how all this banking works, I've been reading through the federal reserve link you posted...its very confusing but here is what it seems to me...

Originally posted by Section 16 paragraph #1
              The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Originally posted by Section 16 paragraph #2
              Any Federal Reserve bank may make application to the local Federal Reserve agent for such amount of the Federal Reserve notes hereinbefore provided for as it may require. Such application shall be accompanied with a tender to the local Federal Reserve agent of collateral in amount equal to the sum of the Federal Reserve notes thus applied for and issued pursuant to such application.
              A federal reserve bank has to ask a federal reserve agent for an amount. That bank must provide tender/collateral to the agent in equal amount to what they are asking for. A board of federal reserve governors have the right (acting through the agent) to grant or reject the application of the federal reserve bank. If granted....The notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks.

"They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States"

What exactly is lawful money? From what I understand the Treasury has to buy the FRN notes using their "credit" aka securities? Would the banks do the same? Would a national bank have to redeem the FRN's from the Treasury using their own "credit"? Clearly everything isnt backed with gold certificates, so what lawful money are they using?

Thanks rickoff for the links, and the discussion, this is probably the first time I spent hours researching the federal reserve. Thats the great thing about discussions, it makes you research what your discussing.

Comment

What exactly is lawful money? From what I understand the Treasury has to buy the FRN notes using their "credit" aka securities? Would the banks do the same? Would a national bank have to redeem the FRN's from the Treasury using their own "credit"? Clearly everything isnt backed with gold certificates, so what lawful money are they using?

Tax Exemption* Through Use of Lawful Money to End the Fed
                The truth about the income tax, the national debt, the Federal Reserve, and what you can do about it.

12 USC §411
                Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues.
                They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Tax Exemption With Lawful Money, US Notes are Tax Exempt -StormThunder

Al

Comment

For something to be an object it has to be tangible. Gold is only money because we choose to call it that. If gold were a common object, we would no longer give it high value, we would no longer call it money. Which means "money" is an assigned definition. Not an object.
                  Every object has an assigned definition. Take a coin out of your pocket and hold it in your hand. It is a tangible object with an assigned definition and an assigned value. If it were not a tangible object then it would not be exchangeable for goods or services. Are coins lawful money? Some are, and some aren't. I'll explain that while answering your "lawful money" question.

What exactly is lawful money?
                  To be lawful money, a money object must have been created under the power granted to Congress by the Constitution. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution gives Congress the power "To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;" It also gives Congress the power "To borrow money on the credit of the United States;" Thus, lawful US money is coined money coined by a US mint under direction of the United States Treasury as provided under direct authority of Congress. Anything else is not lawful money. So then it would seem that the coins in your pocket are lawful money, right? Well, maybe and maybe not. If you have a US coin that was minted prior to 1914 then that coin may be real lawful US money, but the others are definitely in question. Remember, we lost our constitutional form of government in 1913 with the passage of the unconstitutional 17th Amendment. Without a constitutionally legal Congress in place, the Corporation US "Congress" lacked the constitutional authority to coin money. Furthermore, the original United States Treasury was abolished by the Bretton Woods Agreement (BWA) in 1944. What is called the "Department of the Treasury" was concocted by the BWA, and gave the Federal Reserve control over all functions previously managed by the United States Treasury. The BWA also created the IMF and World Bank, and the IMF actually dictates what the Federal Reserve does. To prevent the American people from discovering that the BWA had eliminated the United States Treasury, the "Department of the Treasury" was created, and the person heading the Department was still referred to as "Secretary of Treasury." How could something be a "Department" of the Treasury when the Treasury no longer existed? It couldn't, of course. And neither could someone legally be the Secretary of a Treasury that no longer exists. In 1945 the Governor of the newly created IMF was placed in the position of Secretary of Treasury, and every "Secretary of Treasury" since that time has been a foreign corporate officer - not a legitimate Secretary of the United States Treasury. This IMF officer has full control of the Corporation US treasury (which is not to be confused with the abolished Treasury of the United States), the Federal Reserve, and the IRS, and is also head honcho of the US branch of Interpol. Nice, huh?

If you were to attempt to redeem a Federal Reserve Note for lawful money today, you wouldn't be able to. Chances are pretty good that you wouldn't even be allowed inside a Federal Reserve Bank to attempt that. Likewise, you cannot go to the "Treasury Department" and get lawful money in exchange for a FRN. In a moment I'll explain why, but first, let me point out that what I referred to as a statement of redemption contained in "Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act" actually came from the codified version of that, as found in Title 12 of US CODE, Section 114. That code specifies redemption "in lawful money," whereas the original Federal Reserve Act, at Section 16 of 38 Stat, 265, has different wording. It states "They shall be redeemed in gold on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or in gold or lawful money at any Federal reserve bank." So gold itself is not considered lawful money of the United States, but US minted gold coins are, as are silver coins. These are the only two classes of coins which are considered lawful US money, and is the reason why the Constitution states that nothing but gold or silver coinage may be considered legal tender by any state. Quite obviously, if other classes of coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, etc)were considered lawful money then they would also be legal tender, but they are not.

In 1933, the ability to redeem reserve notes for gold or lawful money was taken away through legislation known as House Joint Resolution 192, which stated that, "Every obligation, heretofore or hereafter incurred......shall be discharged upon payment, dollar for dollar, in any coin or currency which at the time of payment is legal tender for public and private debts." Since only gold or silver coin was legal tender at that time, HJR 192 also declared that "All coins and currencies of the United States (including Federal Reserve notes [note the capital R] and circulating notes of the Federal Reserve banks and national banking associations) heretofore or hereafter coined or issued, shall be legal tender for all debts public and private.." So HJR 192 set in law a resolution which was obviously not allowed by the Constitution. This suspension of the ability to redeem obligations [FRN's] for lawful money lasted until 1982, when HJR 192, also codified as Chapter 48, Statutes 112 and 113, was entirely repealed. Congress then redefined (unconstitutionally again) in Title 31, Statute 877, what legal tender was, saying, "United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes [note the small r] and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts." If you take out a FRN and look at its face, you will see that at the left upper part it says "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE," which is the type of legal tender implied by HJR 192, which only affected the capital R "Reserve notes," and their authorization was repealed in 1982. Thus any FRN created after 1982 which says "LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE" is unauthorized, let alone being unconstitutional. The 1982 law specified the small r "reserve notes" as legal tender, and this was the same type of note specified in the Federal Reserve Act, though prior to HJR 192 none of those notes were considered legal tender. The early notes did, however, include a printed promise to pay the bearer the face amount. That promise is missing from the FRN's currently in circulation. So all FRN's currently in circulation have the same 3 defects:
                  1. There is no authority for them to be in general circulation.
                  2. They are not really a note at all, because there is no promise made to repay.
                  3. They are not legal tender constitutionally or by statute.

In other words, FRN's are totally fraudulent.

I do completely agree, money should only be defined as something backed by real value. FRN's are fake money. I think the commonly accepted definition of "money" should be changed. FRN notes may as well be monopoly money...heck they are almost the same color these days
                  I'm glad we agree. And don't worry - the definition of "money" will no doubt
                  be changed further by Ruling Class printed dictionaries and textbooks to become an amount of electronically issued credit to a bank account number as noted and stored within an implanted microchip. It's all part of the dumbing down reeducation indoctrination of America. They will call it what they will, but we will know the truth.

Originally Posted by rickoff

"Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the
                  discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the
                  purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby
                  authorized."

I think you may be reading that in the wrong way. It sounds as if, there should be no other purpose for the board of governors to issue the notes as advances to the reserve banks through the agent as herein set forth. (which means the purposes they define will follow)

It does not sound to me like they are saying the notes should only be issued to the reserve banks and have no other purpose. Why would FRN's need to be sent to federal reserve banks, if there would be no intention of distributing them?

They are declared to be "for the purpose of making advances to Federal Reserve Banks." Yes, the advance is made through the authorized agent which is further named and identified -"herein set forth" - within the Federal Reserve Act, but the sole authorized purpose is an advance. The legal definition of an advance is a prepayment made by the issuance of monies or credits. In other words, if the Federal Reserve does not have enough lawful money on hand to supply the needs of a Federal Reserve Bank, they can issue a temporary line of credit in FRN's until such time as they do have enough lawful money on hand. This was intended as a last resort function that would avert a run on banks. Once these advanced FRN's are created and sent to a Federal Reserve bank they are considered to be in circulation, and remain in circulation until returned to the Federal Reserve by a banking institution. Nowhere in the Federal Reserve Act does it state that FRN's are to be put into general circulation, or circulated for any other reason than an advance to a Federal Reserve Bank.

Thanks rickoff for the links, and the discussion, this is probably the first time I spent hours researching the federal reserve. Thats the great thing about discussions, it makes you research what you're discussing.
                  You're quite welcome, and yes the research can easily extend to many hours and sometimes draw us away from other matters we should be attending to. That happens to me quite often, as you can imagine.

Best regards,

Rick
                  "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Obamacare for seniors ........

Comment

• Hi Rick,

It's shovel-ready, I find your sense of humor refreshing, a bit of comic relief from the hard hitting, some times hard to swallow info that posted here by so many. ( I wish to thank you all )

Yesterday I went searching, looking to find who really are the American ruling class ? I came across this huge list of links relating to the global elite a.k.a. the powers that be.

The Global Elite - The Transnational Capitalist Class / La Elite Global - La Clase Capitalista Transnacional

I then found this very informative article written by David DeGraw, dated Aug 10, 2011. The charts & graphs and written content very much predicted where we find ourselves today.

Analysis of Financial Terrorism in America

In this article by David D. you will find a real who's who, what, when & why, of the economic elite vs. the people of the united states of america.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...omic_elite.pdf

Although I found these articles quite informative they where nearly 2 years old, and made wonder what David DeGraw was up to today? I found that he's still at it. Here you will find a very good up to date article by David.

David DeGraw | Transcend Conditioned Consciousness

Best regards to all here, Gene

Comment

• Rick

I too, overall agree with what you are saying, (that FRN's are 'funny money'), and also appreciate your 'educating' us on these details of the Fed, etc.

Back when we were bartering, (hunter/gatherers), the thing we were bartering for had to have value, and it had to have commensurate value. Say I had something yoyu wanted, and you were offering me flint arrowheads as an exchange. IF I was 'short' on such arrowheads, and didn't know how to make any myself, I might be eager to make the exchange. Onm the otherhand, If I had such arrowheads in surplus, knew how to make more, and where there was a good supply of flint, I might be much less interested.

PERCIEVED value is the thing. As H/G societies stopped moving around, and formed towns and then cities, and people went from each individual supplying there own needs for food, water, clothing, etc. to 'specialisation', where you had certain individuals who were builders of buildings, (carpenters, Masons, etc. ) and you had others who were tailors, and cobblers, etc. bartering became impractical. Hence, a 'medium of exchange' was created, i.e. 'money'.

And, it was a short step from that to the notion that a persons time had value, and to assign a certain amount of money as being 'worth' a certain amount of time.

Most Sheeple don't realise the role that 'dirivatives' had in the 2008 'meltdown', that NOTHING was done, substantially, to restrict the Banks from 'playing monopoly' with them, especially banks that are FDIC 'insured'.

Basically, derivatives 'allow' or 'enable' individual banks to create 'money' in the same way the Fed can 'create' these FRSN's. So, its not JUST the FED thats creating 'funny money', but individual banks as well.

The whole thing is a big illusion, and NONE of it is 'real'. But, we are not going to get where we need to be by going 'back' and repealing amendments to the Constitution, abolishing the FED and IRS, etc. Realistically, thats just not going to happen.

And even if we were, we would eventually end up in the same place,.....again.
                        So long as individuals participate in a 'system' in which they relinquish responsibility for providing for the necesities of life fro themselves and their families, having OTHERS be responsible for educating our young, providing food, clothing, shelter, energy, etc. and instead opt to 'work' for peieces of paper which we then exchange for these necesities, there will be Governments, and banks, and hence 'Power Elites' who will, over time, exploit the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by gene gene View Post
                          Hi Rick,

It's shovel-ready, I find your sense of humor refreshing
                          Thanks to Glen (FuzzyTomcat) who found that and passed it along.

And thanks for the links you have provided, Gene.

Comment

• July - War on terror

Feds'Deconfliction.wmv - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Obama doesn't care

[IMG]July 8, 2013 (NaturalNews) Even before it is fully implemented, Obamacare is already starting to self-destruct. The White House announced last week it will simply invent its own interpretation of the law and "delay the enforcement" of the employer Obamacare mandate for another year, to 2015. This, we are told, is to allow businesses more time to "smooth" compliance with the law, but that's only the cover story. In reality, the entire private sector economy was preparing to fire tens of millions of workers, cut their hours and radically downsize companies in order to avoid going bankrupt under Obamacare mandates that no one can afford.[/IMG]

More here 'Train wreck' Obamacare begins to unravel; massive government boondoggle set to self-destruct by 2015 >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                                Neurosemantics or Neuro-Semantics is a model that describes how we humans get meaning (semantics) incorporated into our body (neurology) so that we feel meanings and do so in terms of our emotions and states.

Neurosemantics is an inter-disciplinary field, drawing from Cognitive behavioural psychology, General semantics, Neuro-linguistic programming and Systems thinking. Neuro-semantics claims to explore the structure of meaning and how those meanings become embodied within people. It approaches the mind-body-emotion system in several ways. From the mental dimension, it tries to explores how language works inside of us, how we attribute meaning, create meaning by words, associations, framing, metaphors, etc. From the neurological dimension, it seeks to explore how the body works with ideas to "realize" or "actualize" them and how what we do influences what we believe.

Dictionary - Definition of Neurosemantics
                                Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS to Support the President - YouTube

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X