The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycenoun

Since no one seems to have answered your ?, I will. No, it is illegal, in the U.S., for ANYONE to 'jam' cell phones. Schools may well have a rule against students having them in class, or USING them, but they CAN'T 'Jam' them.
    Even prohibiting students from having them in class would be problematical, as parents would probably object.
    After one of these 'school shooting' events, parents are all trying to call their kids on cell phones, and students are calling 911, etc. So, I THINK what you heard was B.S. Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
      Since no one seems to have answered your ?, I will. No, it is illegal, in the U.S., for ANYONE to 'jam' cell phones. Schools may well have a rule against students having them in class, or USING them, but they CAN'T 'Jam' them.
      Even prohibiting students from having them in class would be problematical, as parents would probably object.
      After one of these 'school shooting' events, parents are all trying to call their kids on cell phones, and students are calling 911, etc. So, I THINK what you heard was B.S. Jim
      Thanks for replying, Jim. I hadn't noticed that question earlier when it was posted. Actually, what BoyceNoun may have been referring to is a report that a school in Spokane, Washington state, had installed a jammer to prevent students from phoning, texting, and cheating while in class. The jammer was in place for about a week before the FCC ordered that it be removed. Jammers, as you said, are illegal in the US, but are commonly used in schools elsewhere, including China and Canada. There are certain places in the US, such as courtrooms, where cellphones must remain turned off or will be seized. That would seem appropriate for schools too, as phones could still be turned back on in an emergency situation. Regardless, I think that folks should be more concerned about the fact that all communications in the US are subject to government snooping.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Yeah, Rick

I gotta admit, INITIALLY, I was sceptical that Snowden was a 'whistleblower', but as more of these 'revelations' come out, as he leaks more details, I am thinking he did a GOOD thing, and is drawing attention to an issue that NEEDS attention, in the only way he could.,.....NOT that anything will come of it!

You know, I'm getting fed up with people using 'economic benefit' as a justification for well,....just about every policy they are advocating. They say "But this policy will result in X billions of additional $'s of economic activity", it could be the comp. immigration reform, or whatever.

Policy should be because its the right thing to do, NOT because of 'economic benefit'; I want to say to these people "Oh, well then you MUST be in favor of stealing, and tobbacco, then!" "HUH?",....."Well, without stealing, no one would need alarms, locks or keys, security guards, etc. So, stealing 'adds' 10.6 Billion $'s to the annual economy. As for tobbacco, if you stopped all sales of tobbacco, you would plunge the world into an economic crash from which it would never recover!" Point being, if the first argument, or MAIN argument someone puts forth is 'economic benefit', its PROBABLY BAD policy!

Just something that torques my ass! Jim

Comment

• Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons
          Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack - YouTube

Published on Aug 26, 2013

On August 21st, 2013 chemical weapons were used the Syrian conflict yet again. Western powers, the U.S. and France in particular enthusiastically didn't hesitate for even a moment to take advantage of the tragedy, decrying it as a crime against humanity and using it as a springboard to announce their preparations for military strikes against the Syrian government.

Make no mistake this was a crime against humanity... but the gas was NOT used by the Syrian government, it was used by the NATO backed rebels. In this video we're going to show you definitive evidence to support this claim and we're going explain the U.S. and NATO's motive for committing such an atrocity. The leaked documents that we are going to be presenting are available for you to download yourself. You'll find a in a link in the description to that download and you'll also find links to the mainstream articles we used in our research.

The Road to World War 3
          The Road to World War 3 - YouTube

Published on Sep 11, 2012

We are on a road that leads straight to the World War 3, but in order to see that and to fully understand what is at stake you have to look at the big picture and connect the dots. This video examines the history of the dollar, its relation to oil, and the real motives behind the wars of the past two decades.

Comment

• For those that are awake this is old news. For those that don’t have a clue as to what is going on these are good introductions. I will pass them on to my semi-clueless friends.

Comment

• dumbing us down

Jewish Prank Call - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons
                Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack - YouTube

The Road to World War 3
                The Road to World War 3 - YouTube
                Hold on, to me as we go
                As we roll down this unfamiliar road
                And although this wave is stringing us along
                Just know you're not alone
                Cause I'm going to make this place your home
                Settle down, it'll all be clear
                Don't pay no mind to the demons
                They fill you with fear
                The trouble it might drag you down
                If you get lost, you can always be found

Settle down, it'll all be clear
                Don't pay no mind to the demons
                They fill you with fear
                The trouble it might drag you down
                If you get lost, you can always be found

[On Screen Lyrics] Phil Phillips - Home - YouTube

Al

Comment

• 33 shocking facts which show how badly the U.S. economy has tanked under Barry

The next time thatyou see or hear one of Barry's supporters claiming that Barry has spearheaded an economic recovery in the USA, be prepared to confront them with the actual facts shown below, which are a recipe for economic collapse. To be sure, the private banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve has a lot more to do with economic conditions and policies than Barry, but Barry has played right along with the Fed's agenda and helped in every possible way to hasten an economic collapse.

Here are 33 undeniable facts showing how badly the economy has tanked since Barry began his first term in office:

#1 When Barack Obama entered the White House, 60.6 percent of working age Americans had a job. Today, only 58.7 percent of working age Americans have a job.
                  #2 Since Obama has been president, seven out of every eight jobs that have been “created” in the U.S. economy have been part-time jobs.
                  #3 The number of full-time workers in the United States is still nearly 6 million below the old record that was set back in 2007.
                  #4 It is hard to believe, but an astounding 53 percent of all American workers now make less than $30,000 a year.
                  #5 40 percent of all workers in the United States actually make less than what a full-time minimum wage worker made back in 1968.
                  #6 When the Obama era began, the average duration of unemployment in this country was 19.8 weeks. Today, it is 36.6 weeks.
                  #7 During the first four years of Obama, the number of Americans “not in the labor force” soared by an astounding 8,332,000. That far exceeds any previous four year total.
                  #8 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the middle class is taking home a smaller share of the overall income pie than has ever been recorded before.
                  #9 When Obama was elected, the home ownership rate in the United States was 67.5 percent. Today, it is 65.0 percent. That is the lowest that it has been in 18 years.
                  #10 When Obama entered the White House, the mortgage delinquency rate was 7.85 percent. Today, it is 9.72 percent.
                  #11 In 2008, the U.S. trade deficit with China was 268 billion dollars. Last year, it was 315 billion dollars.
                  #12 When Obama first became president, 12.5 million Americans had manufacturing jobs. Today, only 11.9 million Americans have manufacturing jobs.
                  #13 Median household income in America has fallen for four consecutive years. Overall, it has declined by over $4,000 during that time span.
                  #14 The poverty rate has shot up to 16.1 percent. That is actually higher than when the War on Poverty began in 1965.
                  #15 During Obama’s first term, the number of Americans on food stamps increased by an average of about 11,000 per day.
                  #16 When Barack Obama entered the White House, there were about 32 million Americans on food stamps. Today, there are more than 47 million Americans on food stamps.
                  #17 At this point, more than a million public school students in the United States are homeless. This is the first time that has ever happened in our history. That number has risen by 57 percent since the 2006-2007 school year.
                  #18 When Barack Obama took office, the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline was $1.85. Today, it is $3.53.
                  #19 Electricity bills in the United States have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row.
                  #20 Health insurance costs have risen by 29 percent since Barack Obama became president, and Obamacare is going to make things far worse.
                  #21 The United States has fallen in the global economic competitiveness rankings compiled by the World Economic Forum for four years in a row.
                  #22 According to economist Tim Kane, the following is how the number of startup jobs per 1000 Americans breaks down by presidential administration
                  Bush Sr.: 11.3
                  Clinton: 11.2
                  Bush Jr.: 10.8
                  Obama: 7.8
                  #23 In 2008, that total amount of student loan debt in this country was 440 billion dollars. At this point, it has shot up to about a trillion dollars.
                  #24 According to one recent survey, 76 percent of all Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
                  #25 During Obama’s first term, the number of Americans collecting federal disability insurance rose by more than 18 percent.
                  #26 The total amount of money that the federal government gives directly to the American people has grown by 32 percent since Barack Obama became president.
                  #27 According to the Survey of Income and Program Participation conducted by the U.S. Census, well over 100 million Americans are enrolled in at least one welfare program run by the federal government.
                  #28 American households are now receiving more money directly from the federal government than they are paying to the government in taxes.
                  #29 Under Barack Obama, the velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a post-World War II low.
                  #30 At the end of 2008, the Federal Reserve held $475.9 billion worth of U.S. Treasury bonds. Today, Fed holdings of U.S. Treasury bonds have skyrocketed past the 2 trillion dollar mark.
                  #31 When Barack Obama was first elected, the U.S. debt to GDP ratio was under 70 percent. Today, it is up to 101 percent.
                  #32 During Obama’s first term, the federal government accumulated more new debt than it did under the first 42 U.S presidents combined.
                  #33 When you break it down, the amount of new debt accumulated by the U.S. government during Obama’s first term comes to approximately$50,521 for every single household in the United States. Are you able to pay your share?

Note: These startling facts, along with supporting references, were compiled by Michael Snyder, who runs The Economic Collapse blog and the End of the American Dream blog.
                  "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Facts

Saw a recent news clip of O'bummer, saying the deficit problem has been addressed, and we don't need to worry about it, anymore! He's not bothered by mere FACTS, he simply dimisses them. And unfortunately, so far its working!!
                    The whole dumbing down of the populace, selling out of the press, etc. to create sheeple, dependent on Fed. handouts, has worked.
                    We are just plain F*cked, and I don't think there is anything that can be done, at this point, to reverse the trend.
                    Selective enforcement of laws, ignoring inconvenient facts, dumb sheeple who can't or won't see whats happening, or do anything about it, (and as I said, not sure anything CAN be done, at this point!), I'm pretty discouraged, at this point.Jim

Comment

• As readers here surely know, there is currently a very strong and growing movement urging the House of Representatives to defund Obamacare when the next appropriations bill is submitted and voted upon. Eighty members of Congress have joined the cause and submitted a letter to speaker Boehner asking to defund implementation and enforcement of Obamacare. So far, Boehner appears to be refusing to consider this tactic, which of course is the only chance now of stopping the Obamacare monstrosity dead in its tracks. The House controls the purse strings, and has the power to do this, so of course a lot of folks are wondering why Boehner is sidestepping the issue. It's a no-brainer, after all. Deciding to try a new tactic, activists staged a "Pull The Plug" rally at Boehner’s congressional district office in Troy, Ohio, and are threatening to pin the blame for Obamacare on Boehner if he doesn’t try to stop its implementation. Protest organizers said they will begin referring to the federal health-care law as “Boehnercare” if he doesn't quickly reverse his stance. We've often said herein that the two major political parties are just two faces of the same coin, but these days it is getting difficult to determine just whose face we are looking at, as evidenced by the morphed photo below.

Barry, or Boehner? Or are they the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                        Barry, or Boehner? Or are they the same?
                        I think it is pretty obvious by now that regardless of all the yelling and screaming at each other the two parties are just opposite sides of the same wooden nickel.

Anyway here is my take on is happening in Syria.

To understand what is going on in Syria just follow the money. The elite bankers and their worthless fiat money system are coming under attack and they are running scared. New money systems backed by gold are being setup. There is a law suit that is about ready to go that will cause the cause the foreclosure of the Federal Reserve System which is their main source of money and power. Yet through their controlled MSM they would have us believe that everything is running along just fine, but in realality they are in a panic mode, they need to keep the peoples eyes off of their money problems and what better way then a war.

For many months they have been itching to get us into a war in Syria plus any other countries that could also be dragged into it. The line in the sand was to be chemical weapons. However regardless what one might think of Syria’s president unless the man is a complete total blithering idiot there is no way he would even want to consider the possibility of perhaps using chemical weapons. To do so would guarantee that he would be attacked.

So if the PTP can’t get him to use chemical weapons what can they do? They simply supply chemical weapons to some mercenaries or the rebels (aka al-Qa’ida) have them attack a group of people and preferably a lot of children and then blame the attack on his government. Ah now that the line in the sand as been crossed the sheeple will allow us to go in and replace that “evil government” with one that we set up and which will be controlled by our central banking system.

They have complete confidence that this will work and why shouldn’t they? This is the same basic plan that was used in Libya and Iraq because both of them also were refusing to use our Federal Reserve notes (US dollars). But this game plan is getting old and some of the sheeple are starting to wake up and ask just what threat does Syria actually pose to the US?

Comment

• Rick

Not to defend Boener, or argue the sameness of the 2 parties,....but; it won't do anything for the HOUSE to vote to defund o'bummercare, unless the Senate concurs; thats (at least my understanding) how the 'system' works. So, it would be a 'meaningless' or symbolic vote.
                          I'm thinking O'bummercare is going to self-destruct, of its own volition, as people begin to see what it REALLY is.
                          As more workers get cut back to 29 hrs, so their employers don't have to cover them, as more companies that WERE 'covering' their employees drop coverage, deciding thats its just more economical to pay the fine, as new job creation tanks, in short as people see many of the 'bug-a-boo' horrors sited by opponents come true, the poll #'s 'for' O'bummercare will continue to sink.
                          What THEY will do then, I really can't imagine. Once implemented, how do you 'roll-back' such a monstrosity?? Flush twice, its a looooong way to D.C.!
                          And stock up on rope, for there's agoin to be a shortage, eventually.
                          "Sometimes, there's just not enough lamposts!" Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by MadScientist
                            New money systems backed by gold are being setup....they need to keep the peoples eyes off of their money problems and what better way then a war.
                            Thats why I always liked the quote
                            "One countries Freedom Fighter is another countries Terrorist"

What is most disturbing to me, is that a strike will be ordered by Obama alone.
                            Syria is no threat to our national security. It just goes to show how far Obama could stretch the definition of a "threat" to suit whatever agenda he has.

As a country we idolize the presidency so much it already feels like a dictatorship.
                            Obama forced his Socialist Healthcare down our throats with half the country against it and bribed states just to get it passed. He releases his own "legal" documentation which is clearly fake and modified...yet faces no consequences. Now he can unilaterally bomb countries on the other side of the world that are fighting among themselves because he deems them to be a threat...to us...somehow. When scandals hits his administration, he calls them phony, and tells the media to move on.

Instead of launching a battle in Benghazi with Al-Qaeda on the anniversary of 9/11, which would have disrupted his re-election, Obama allows them to kill our Americans, and decides to blame a film-maker in California for inciting that violence. That film-maker was put in prison, while the killers roamed free.

Instead of protecting Americans Obama was clearly more concerned with getting re-elected. That is treason, yet he faced no consequences.

Obama is above the law. Dictators always are.

Comment

• Are you ready for WW3?

This 43:38 min video would have us believe that it has already started, and the U.S. will be involved within weeks!!!

MUST SEE! World War 3 is upon us! (fixed) - YouTube

Nuclear attack on Syria 2--May 11, 2013

Israel nuclear attack on Syria confirmed--May 07, 2013

This is scary because of who is at the helm here in the U.S.
                              As jdodson says "Obama is above the law. Dictators always are,"

Seeing videos like this on the world wide internet and reading many of the comments, I find many around the world think that all Americans are war mongers. If they would only spend a little time in study here on the American ruling class thread, they would understand who, what, when, and why we find ourselves in this helpless, politically organized state!!
                              If the votes had not been manipulated we very likely would have a constitutional president (Ron Paul) at the charge and this probably would not even be happening. But the PTB could not allow this.

It may take an act of God to stop the NWO and their agenda.

Gene

Comment

• Barry's attempts to convince Americans, through televised interviews, that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons against the Syrian people are so unfounded in logic and evidence that it would be laughable if it weren't such a serious matter. Barry's logic for stating that it must have been the Assad regime which deployed chemical weapons is based on his stated belief that only the Syrian government forces would have had the capability to deliver such weapons by rocket launches. I'm sure that most of Barry's supporters will swallow that falsehood quite easily, but anyone who would take even a moment to investigate this claim through an Internet search would have extreme doubts as to the validity of Barry's statement.

If you go to YouTube.com, for example, and type in "Syrian rebels loading rocket with gas canister," you will find there are over 2,600 results found. The very first one tells how Turkish security forces found a 2kg cylinder of Sarin gas after searching the homes of Syrian militants from the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Nusra front.

Of course that doesn't show that the rebels have the capability to deliver the gas by rocket attacks, but other videos make it clear that the rebels do indeed possess rockets and rocket launchers. Some are home-made, while others were captured by the rebels during attacks on Syrian government troops. Here is a video showing rebels loading and firing a rocket launcher equipped with a rocket topped off by a blue canister. There's no proof, from this, that the canister is armed with any toxic chemical, but it does point out that the rebels do in fact have the ability to launch rocket propelled gas attacks. And taken along with the evidence of the Turkish security force search finding Sarin gas containers in rebel homes, these two videos alone produce a lot more evidence of who's doing what than anything Barry has provided to us. No doubt Americans will be presented with some "compelling evidence" in the coming days, but will it be believable to any who question the "official" explanation of what's going on in Syria?

Comment

Working...
                                X