• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
    @rickof:

I think you -- and everyone out here -- want to watch this:

The Hyperdimensional Election of Barack Obama and 2012 part1

I'm about half way now, at it is very fascinating. Connections to the work of Bearden and Haramein, really interesting...
    Hi Lamare,

I would agree that Hoagland's ideas are interesting, however I would advise listeners to skip the first 33 minutes of the Part 1 video, which is basically nothing but his fawning adoration of Barack Obama, whom he makes out to be the saviour of the world. A lot of people, worldwide, wanted to believe that a year ago, and Hoagland is obviously one of them. I wonder if, a year later now, Hoagland has awakened to the Obama Deception.

Another thing - Hoagland continually connects events that occur at dates, times, and geographical coordinates, which have numerical significance, as being predestined by some natural intelligent phenomenon which he says is explained by Hyperdimensional Physics. To my way of thinking, he is correct in assuming that these numerical significances are definitely not coincedences, however his assumptions of the actual causative factors related to these events is incorrect. Throughout history, the Illuminati have artfully staged events to precisely occur at times, dates, and places which have very significant numeric relationships. The Illuminati are obsessed with orchestrating events in this way, and it has become their signature. Take the 911 incident, for example, which everyone in America would realize is also our national telephone call number for an emergency. It's the Illuminati's way of telling us that the event was definitely not a coincidence, and that they are taking credit for it. Perhaps Hoagland does realize this, as he does make mention of the evil poweful elite, but from what I listened to he didn't seem to be making the connection between them and the events he speaks of. Perhaps that comes later, in video #2, but I wouldn't expect it after hearing his 33 minute opening remarks glorifying Barack Obama.
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• An interesting article....

This is a genuine journalist who states fact. Where are the others? When will they come out of the woodwork to serve the truth?

Article written by Alan Caruba in his blog “Warning Signs”.

"I have this theory about Barack Obama. I think he's led a kind of make-believe life in which money was provided and doors were opened because at some point early on somebody or some group took a look at this tall, good looking, half-white, half-black, young man with an exotic African/Muslim name and concluded he could be guided toward a life in politics where his facile speaking skills could even put him in the White House.

In a very real way, he has been a young man in a very big hurry. Who else do you know that has written two memoirs before the age of 45? "Dreams of My Father" was published in 1995 when he was only 34 years old. The "Audacity of Hope" followed in 2006. If, indeed, he did write them himself. There are some who think that his mentor and friend, Bill Ayers, a man who calls himself a "communist with a small c" was the real author.

His political skills consisted of rarely voting on anything that might be deemed controversial.. He went from a legislator in the Illinois legislature to the Senator from that state because he had the good fortune of having Mayor Daley's formidable political machine at his disposal. He was in the U.S.. Senate so briefly that his bid for the presidency was either an act of astonishing self-confidence or part of some greater game plan that had been determined before he first stepped foot in the Capital.

How, many must wonder, was he selected to be a 2004 keynote speaker at the Democrat convention that nominated John Kerry when virtually no one had ever even heard of him before? He outmaneuvered Hillary Clinton in primaries. He took Iowa by storm. A charming young man, an anomaly in the state with a very small black population, he oozed "cool" in a place where agriculture was the antithesis of cool. He dazzled the locals. And he had an army of volunteers drawn to a charisma that hid any real substance. And then he had the great good fortune of having the Republicans select one of the most inept candidates for the presidency since Bob Dole. And then John McCain did something crazy. He picked Sarah Palin, an unknown female governor from the very distant state of Alaska . It was a ticket that was reminiscent of 1984's Walter Monndale and Geraldine Ferraro and they went down to defeat.

The mainstream political media fell in love with him. It was a schoolgirl crush with febrile commentators like Chris Mathews swooning then and now over the man. The venom directed against McCain and, in particular, Palin, was extraordinary. Now, nearly a full year into his first term, all of those gilded years leading up to the White House have left him unprepared to be President. Left to his own instincts, he has a talent for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. It swiftly became a joke that he could not deliver even the briefest of statements without the ever-present Tele-Prompters. Far worse, however, is his capacity to want to "wish away" some terrible realities, not the least of which is the Islamist intention to destroy America and enslave the West. Any student of history knows how swiftly Islam initially spread. It knocked on the doors of Europe, having gained a foothold in Spain.

The great crowds that greeted him at home or on his campaign "world tour" were no substitute for having even the slightest grasp of history and the reality of a world filled with really bad people with really bad intentions. Oddly and perhaps even inevitably, his political experience, a cakewalk, has positioned him to destroy the Democrat Party's hold on power in Congress because in the end it was never about the Party. It was always about his communist ideology, learned at an early age from family, mentors, college professors, and extreme leftist friends and colleagues.

Obama is a man who could deliver a snap judgment about a Boston police officer who arrested an "obstreperous" Harvard professor-friend, but would warn Americans against "jumping to conclusions" about a mass murderer at Fort Hood who shouted "Allahu Akbar." The absurdity of that was lost on no one. He has since compounded this by calling the Christmas bomber "an isolated extremist" only to have to admit a day or two later that he was part of an al Qaeda plot.

He is a man who could strive to close down our detention facility at Guantanamo even though those released were known to have returned to the battlefield against America. He could even instruct his Attorney General to afford a perpetrator of 9/11 a civil trial when no one else would ever even consider such an obscenity. And he is a man who could wait three days before having anything to say about the perpetrator of yet another terrorist attack on Americans and then have to elaborate on his remarks the following day because his first statement was so lame.

The pattern repeats itself. He either blames any problem on the Bush administration or he naively seeks to wish away the truth. Knock, knock. Anyone home? Anyone there? Barack Obama exists only as the sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered and manufactured this pathetic individual's life. When anyone else would quickly and easily produce a birth certificate, this man has spent over a million dollars to deny access to his. Most other documents, the paper trail we all leave in our wake, have been sequestered from review. He has lived a make-believe life whose actual facts remain hidden.

We laugh at the ventriloquist's dummy, but what do you do when the dummy is President of the United States of America?"
      Last edited by rickoff; 02-15-2010, 02:36 AM.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• I miss the point of the whole article....

Is it about how smart he is and how dumb America is for making him the president or that he is dumb and we just made him president because we all really do feel sorry for black people who always get screwed in this country?

The article serves well for the Obama hater. However, this he is just a poodle for the ruling class. If a poodle poos in your back yard, would you really take it up with the poodle? Actually, I will pay to see that

I will like to read more of the mechanisms used by this ruling class to play us like marionettes. Believing we all feel bad for the plight of black people is a check, not worth to read the article.
        Last edited by Mozaar; 02-15-2010, 12:52 AM.
        and
        www.mozaar.us
        Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
        www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• bic

Obama worked for Business International Corporation.

It appears to be known that this company was a cia front.

This is a fact...

But is this? I've seen many references and claims and it doesn't surprise
          me if true:
          Obama Revealed as a CIA Agent
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Correction...

It appears the WSJ article attributed to Eddie Sessions was in fact written by Alan Caruba in his blog “Warning Signs”.

http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/...lieve-life.htm

Good find Rickoff

Fairly well written as well factual in many respects... should be seen by the masses to "loosen the scales from their eyes"

Comment

• Oops... This link should work

Warning Signs: Obama's Make-Believe Life

Comment

• Originally posted by 72 Ford Nut View Post
                It appears the WSJ article attributed to Eddie Sessions was in fact written by Alan Caruba in his blog “Warning Signs”.

http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/...lieve-life.htm

Good find Rickoff

Fairly well written as well factual in many respects... should be seen by the masses to "loosen the scales from their eyes"
                Thanks for pointing out the author error. Eddie Sessions was the author listed where I found the article, but you are right and I will change that in my post. Evidently, "Eddie Sessions" is the alias used by the person who posted the article I found.

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
                  Is it about how smart he is and how dumb America is for making him the president or that he is dumb and we just made him president because we all really do feel sorry for black people who always get screwed in this country?

The article serves well for the Obama hater. However, this he is just a poodle for the ruling class. If a poodle poos in your back yard, would you really take it up with the poodle? Actually, I will pay to see that

I will like to read more of the mechanisms used by this ruling class to play us like marionettes. Believing we all feel bad for the plight of black people is a check, not worth to read the article.
                  No, that's not what the article is about, and it certainly isn't a "hate Obama" article. The purpose of the article is not to stir up hatred, it is to expose the truth about Obama's meteoric rise and the radical agenda he is fronting for. I think we can all believe that Obama is intelligent, and that he therefore knows exactly what he is doing, who the real people are that hand picked him for President, and that he is nothing more than a puppet of the Ruling Class, playing out their agenda to the letter. We know who he represents, and it isn't we the people. He has to go in 2012, if we can't remove him sooner as being ineligible to be President.

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Obama worked for Business International Corporation.

It appears to be known that this company was a cia front.

This is a fact...

But is this? I've seen many references and claims and it doesn't surprise
                    me if true:
                    Obama Revealed as a CIA Agent
                    Good article, Aaron, and higly believable. Many recognizable names of Ruling Class members. It certainly would explain why Obama was so well connected to the powerful elite, and why they would choose him as their front man. You can bet that his meteoric rise, seemingly from out of nowhere, was planned by the Ruling Class way in advance of 2008.

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post

I would take it as Part 2 from the Obama Deception.
                      There is not really a Reason to finger-pointing on someone or take it as a Obama-Hater Report.
                      It shows more some Facts as to only try to miscredit or blame him.

And well, i did read right now a Story about 'the tenth Farmer',
                      its more written like a Tale, but describes around, how Farmers get involved
                      into the EU Subventiones.

Its a Story about a Farmer, what, allways when he hear someone talking,
                      has a Voice in his Head, what translates the spoken Words into a new Sense.

One Day a Man come into the City, and represent hisself as 'The Agent'.
                      He start to talking, and shows a heavy bag with blue greeds,
                      and says. 'Gentlemens, whe have the final Solution for all your Problems- Fertilizer.'
                      And the Voice startet to translate in the head of the Farmer.
                      'I got the Final Solution for my Problems and the one from my Masters.'

After a fine dosed skilled Break he continued:
                      A magical Stuff, the charm of the New age, it let grow your crops double that fast,
                      let it grow doubled so big and your Profit will be doubled- no, tripled.
                      You can harvest two times each year. Oh yes, naturally, this has his Price,
                      but at this golden Views it should be worth for you some pieces of Silver.
                      And moreover, we will solve the Probelm of the Hunger of the World.

The Voice translated at the Head from the Farmer: 'We did made it, and now we want to sell it.
                      And preferably more and more each Year. Nothing more, what we are interested in.
                      Hunger from the World? Only a hundrets from the outgoing for Weapons,
                      only eating a tenth lesser Meat and all the Hunger in the World would be banned. But we dont tell you this'

Nine Farmers get shiny Eyes, but the tenth Farmer stands up and said.
                      'The nature love us, and care for, how everyone lifes, and will see this
                      oversized, weak and dead Plants, and will send Animals and plants,
                      what do make once a balance again at our Bodys and the Ground,
                      and otherwise to kill off such Fruits.
                      Why should we start a War, when we know the Results allready'.

To make it shorter, i only write now the Words from the 'Translator' now,
                      because the Agent replied with another Sortiment of Sprays and Cans.

-We create a Problem, we earn at the Problem,
                      we look for a Solution, we earn again at the search for a new Solution,
                      we fight against the Symtom, we earn again at the fight against the Symtom,
                      we create new Problems, we earn again at the new Problems. Much Money, Much Volume

-We did make years of brilliant research Work and created food supplements,
                      what equate the Lack, what we did create by our own, Tools, what assemble,
                      what we did destroy. We know exactly, how you can make from tiredness and Lack Gold.
                      Our Gold, your Daze.

-We earn at the Destruction, we earn at the reconstruction.
                      we only rebuild half, because we earn further at the continuing steady repairs.

The Discussion goes back and forth, and at last, The Voice translated again.
                      'Yes, yes, you are right, but who cares?'.
                      Once, the Agent has settled again, he did take out a Fluid and start to playing an old Song,
                      and nine from the Farmers followed the Agent each for an other Reason.

One, because he did like it, to be 'forward-looking' and not be the dumb Farmer anymore.

the second, because he was driven with the greed for Money and estate,
                      and he had heared, that you can get payed for doing nothing and for fallow Fields,

the third, because he didnt understand one Word from this gibberish,
                      what the Agend said, but the Majority is allways right,

the fourth, because he did care about his Family,
                      and the Word 'Addiction' did sound in his ears more like a Promise then a threat,

the fifth, because he would show, that 'he is good for something',
                      self doubts did drive him into the Arms from the Agent,

the sixth, because he trusted blind at any Forms at the scientific findings,
                      and did stop listen as a Child to this inner Voice, what would probatly save us all,

the seventh Farmer was impressed from the commanding and self-confident Performance.
                      For him, someone could not be wrong, who has such Audacity for such a show.

the eight, because he was scared to be alone at last,
                      because the Questions from the tenth Farmer did sound to cheeky and unrespectful to him, as if he would choose 'such someone' as a companion

the ninth, because he was charmed fro the Sound of the Flute.
                      And he did think. 'So wonderful, because who plays so nice deserves my Trust.
                      Because bad Peoples dont have Songs.

The tenth Farmer stayed and looked after the other nine thoughtful,
                      but did go back to his Home after a While,
                      to continue his golden crafts after the timeless valid Methods from his ancestors,
                      to create Fruits and grains, what has all the Power from a healthy Earth.
                      Real Methods, to keep a Human healthy and make a Human healthy.

When you know one from this Farmers, or can find something from this Methods,
                      what they use, again at the Real Life, then i would say, you did understand something.
                      And you can see, there is not really a Point at finger-pointing,
                      because every one has his own Motivations,
                      to follow this Agents, which some may are caused in deeper Problems,
                      what some has in his/herself.

But im pretty sure, that they know them, and know, how to catch anyone at your weak Moment.
                      And i am certain too, that they find them all out ie. with all her Polls.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• 100 lawmakers reject Big Brother health-care takeover

From a February 14 World Net Daily article by Chelsea Schilling

Nearly 100 lawmakers have signed a formal Declaration of Health Care Independence to reject an unconstitutional Washington takeover of American health care – and now one representative is challenging Americans to deliver it to Congress and the White House to hold them accountable to the people. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., drafted and formally unveiled the Declaration of Health Care Independence Jan. 27. The declaration is a commitment to protect the rights of the American people to make their own health decisions, reduce bureaucratic red-tape, decrease intergenerational debt and implement 10 common-sense principles for future health-care reform.

Bachmann presents the following 10 points of agreement in her declaration:

We, therefore, the People and Representatives of the United States of America, do solemnly Publish and Declare that health care reform, as a matter of principle, must:
                        • Protect as inviolate the vital doctor-patient relationship;
                        • Reject any addition to the crushing national debt heaped upon all Americans;
                        • Improve, rather than diminish, the quality of care that Americans enjoy;
                        • Be negotiated publicly, transparently, with genuine accountability and oversight;
                        • Treat private citizens at least as well as political officials;
                        • Protect taxpayers from funding of abortion and abortion coverage;
                        • Reject all new mandates on patients, employers, individuals or states;
                        • Prohibit expansion of taxpayer-funded health care to those unlawfully present in the United States;
                        • Guarantee Equal Protection under the law and the Constitution;
                        • Empower, rather than limit, an open and accessible marketplace of health care choice and opportunity.

Bachmann said the Obama administration is conducting backroom deals on bills and refusing to broadcast negotiations on CSPAN as pledged. She said health-care legislation must not "force Americans to violate their conscience by having to pay for abortion coverage for other Americans." She added health insurancethat U.S. citizens must not be obligated to pay for health insurance for illegal aliens.

"This nonpartisan graph [shown below] shows what America's future will be if we continue down the road on runaway spending under President Obama," Bachmann said. She said it represents a future with a declining standard of living so severe it will be unlike anything the nation has ever known. Bachmann challenged Americans to take a close look at the projected debt levels America will be embracing. "If people see this graph, they will know from there what to do, very clearly, this November," she said. "They need to turn out of office people who agree with President Obama's economic policies, and they need to replace them with people who agree with our founders and our Declaration of Independence and Constitution that we are a constitutional republic. We cannot drown our nation and our people in debt, and we can't force upon them tax increases so egregious that we will never again know true prosperity."

As for the Declaration of Health Care Independence, she is asking the American public to put pressure on President Obama and the Democrats in Congress to sign the document as well. "We're encouraging them to sign," Bachmann said. "We're asking people to sign this and forward it to their member of Congress. Then, if there's a town-hall meeting, or if they are somewhere where their senator or congressman is, print out a copy of this declaration, wave it in the air at your member of Congress and say, 'Look! At least 95 members of Congress have already signed this. Why haven't you signed?'"

What should citizens do if their lawmakers shut them out? "This is my challenge: Right now, I challenge every reader at WorldNetDaily (WND) to print the declaration out, contact their member of Congress and report back on the WorldNetDaily website what they heard from their member of Congress," Bachmann said. "People can come back to WorldNetDaily. They can memorialize their experiences, and then we would know where these members of Congress truly stand. Do they agree with the people, or are they going to pursue a radical agenda that the American people have thoroughly epudiated?"

What to do now:

Sign the Declaration of Health Care Independence

Share your experience now at WND's new forum if you have tried to get a member of Congress to sign the Declaration of Health Care Independence.

Comment

• One year after the "Stimulus Bill," what are the results?

One year ago today, President Barack Obama signed into law the first major legislation of his presidency, the Congressional Democrats' so-called "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act." The Obama Democrats made many bold claims about what this $862 billion bill would do for America's ailing economy.

Let's see how their promises measure up to reality.
                          Obama Promised Unemployment Would Not Rise Above 8 Percent With $862 Billion Stimulus. (Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein, "The Job Impact Of The American Recovery And Reinvestment Plan," 1/9/09)
                          • REALITY: Unemployment Currently At 10 Percent. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, Accessed 2/4/10)
                          Obama Promised His Stimulus Would Create 3.5 Million Jobs By End Of 2010. (President Barack Obama, Remarks At The Signing Of The American Recovery And Reinvestment Act, Denver, CO, 2/17/09)
                          • REALITY: Since Obama Signed Stimulus Last February, America Has Lost 2.8 Million Jobs. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, Accessed 2/4/10)
                          Biden Promised Stimulus Would Create Construction Jobs. "Road projects, energy projects and construction projects are being started as soon as they pass review, contracts are competitively bid and reporting systems are in place." (Joe Biden, "What You Might Not Know About The Recovery," The New York Times, 7/26/09)
                          • REALITY: Since Obama Signed The Stimulus Last February, 712,000 Construction Jobs Have Been Lost. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, Accessed 2/4/10)
                          Obama Claims Stimulus Created Manufacturing Jobs. "That's right -- the Recovery Act, also known as the stimulus bill. Economists on the left and the right say this bill has helped save jobs and avert disaster. But you don't have to take their word for it -- Talk to the window manufacturer in Philadelphia who said he used to be skeptical about the Recovery Act, until he had to add two more work shifts just because of the business it created." (President Barack Obama, Remarks In State Of The Union Address, Washington, DC, 1/27/10)
                          • REALITY: Since Obama Signed The Stimulus Last February, 847,000 Manufacturing Jobs Have Been Lost. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, Accessed 2/4/10)
                          Obama Claims Stimulus Created Teaching Jobs. "Because of the steps we took, there are about two million Americans working right now who would otherwise be unemployed -- 300,000 are teachers and other education workers." (President Barack Obama, Remarks In State Of The Union Address, Washington, DC, 1/27/10)
                          • REALITY: Since Obama Signed The Stimulus Last February, 55,000 Education Jobs Have Been Lost. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, Accessed 2/4/10)
                          Obama Promised Recovery Act "Will Create Good Jobs That Pay Well And Can't Be Shipped Overseas." (The White House, "Remarks By The President And The Vice President On The American Recovery And Reinvestment Act," 4/13/09)
                          • REALITY: Recently Distributed Stimulus Funds Going To Foreign Corporations Creating Jobs Overseas. "Nearly half of the $2.4 billion in federal grant money awarded Wednesday to stimulate the U.S. economy and boost the production of hybrid and electric vehicles went to six companies with ties to places as far away as Russia, China, South Korea and France. ... But because so few American companies have the necessary technology, much of the money will initially go toward manufacturing electric vehicle batteries overseas." (Jerry Seper, "Obama Sends Stimulus Aid To Foreign Firms," The Washington Times, 8/6/09)
                          Obama Promised Stimulus Would Have "Responsibility and Accountability." "'What I will need from [U.S. Mayors] is unprecedented responsibility and accountability on all of our parts,' Obama said. 'The American people are watching.'" (Michael D. Shear, "Obama To Watch Cities' Stimulus Spending," The Washington Post, 2/21/09)
                          • REALITY: GAO Says Transparency, Oversight Lacking When Keeping Track of Stimulus' Effectiveness. "The Government Accountability Office said in a report that increased transparency and better oversight is needed to track stimulus money being sent to state and local governments. -- 'Questions remained about how to count jobs and measure performance under Recovery Act-funded programs,' the report said." (Rich Edson and Joanna Ossinger, "GAO: More Transparency Needed To Track Stimulus Money," Fox Business, 7/7/09)
                          Barack Obama and his big-spending allies in the U.S. Congress, led by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, have proven, their claims notwithstanding, that their kind of "Stimulus" will only run America's economy into the ground. And this massive transfer of wealth to their public sector union allies in local and state governments was just the beginning of Obamanomics -- soak the private sector to feed the never-ending growth of government.

In fact, as the Obama agenda moved on from its bloated "Stimulus" Bill to take over the American auto industry, implement Cap-and-Trade energy taxes, and socialize private health care, it was made obvious to everyone not on their gravy train that they care not a whit for the millions of unemployed who simply want a chance to earn an honest living in the free marketplace.

Americans know that the Obama Democrats have no intention of doing what will really create new jobs -- reducing the punishing tax rates on American small business and investors to spur job growth and vitalize our economy.

So faced with the reality of the voters' backlash in New Jersey and Virginia, then Massachusetts, and soon the entire country, they are cloaking their next spending boondoggle as a "jobs bill." Sorry, Obama-Pelosi-Reid Democrats, but the American people have had enough of your "Stimulus," and we aren't very happy with any Republicans who voted for it either. We demand an end to the childish double talk and irresponsible wealth transfers, but of course none of us expects that the Obama-Pelosi-Reid Democrats, or their Republican co-conspirators will listen. And that leaves it up to us to make sure that all the corrupt politicians are booted out in the 2010 elections.

Rick

Comment

• Remember "Hope" and "Change we can all believe in?"

View Hope & Change, a video that says a lot in just 2 and 1/2 minutes.

YouTube - Obama Rap: "Just a little bit of Obama Drama"

Comment

• Republican National Committee attempts to hijack TEA PARTY movement

Note: For those who don't already know it, the TEA of TEA PARTY is an acronym that stands for "Taxed Enough Already." The TEA PARTY is a grassroots effort formed in opposition to government legislation and spending that results in higher taxes, larger government, and loss of freedoms and citizen's rights. They are strong supporters of the Constitution. The organization schedules rallies and protest marches nationwide, and has been growing steadily in membership and supporters. On November 14, 2009, a million or more TEA PARTY activists marched to the US Capitol in Washington to protest against Obama's socialist agenda. Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration | Mail Online
                              Every member is considered to have an equal voice, and so there are no "leaders," although there are regional volunteer coordinators and a national leadershp council. Members come from all walks of life, and include Independents, as well as Democrats and Republicans who are fed up with big government and corrupt legislators. People like you and me.

The Republican Party has been watching the movement closely, and hoping to attract and entice the TEA PARTY activists to support Republicans in the 2010 and 2012 elections. The TEA PARTY, which is not a registered political party, does not want to endorse any political party. They will, however, endorse any candidate, from any party, who is a strong supporter of TEA PARTY ideals and objectives. Recently, a TEA PARTY activist discovered that the Republican National Committee (RNC) had put up a website which used the TEA PARTY name, and many activists saw this as evidence the GOP is trying to "hijack" the grass-roots conservative movement. After making objections to RNC Chairman Michael Steele, the RNC has pulled the website (TeaParty.Gop.com) off the Internet. This move may indicate Republican recognition that tea party leaders will not tolerate efforts to absorb it into the GOP. Tea party leaders have to be very careful to avoid any appearance of an alliance with the GOP, because their ranks include many independents and former Democrats who would strongly object.

By taking down the site, Steele may have averted a major confrontation with national tea party leaders. On Tuesday, one tea party organization launched SaveOurMovement.com, a site protesting RNC policies that it said are threatening to "take over" the movement.

Watch TEA PARTY video: YouTube - TeaPartyMovie Teaser #1
                              Last edited by rickoff; 02-18-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• It looks pretty the same, as it been in Germany before 20 Years,
                                everthing was somehow settled, you get a good chance,
                                that you can buy most of, what you want.

Thats a Point, where you can ask Peoples for her Money,
                                and they will give it easier to you like new Taxes.
                                Then same again, unemployed Rate goes higher, and everywhere,
                                Money at the Gouvernment was to less, and they said each Year or Period,
                                we only need to increase Tax a bit, and then again a bit and a bit and a bit.

Even, when i am not sure about the unemployed Rate, because you can
                                cheat on that so easy, when you can control the whole Economy.
                                They can give Jobs or take them away, and seriously, a lot from the jobs
                                are really only made, and not needed, just to have employed.

But it is the same with the Healthcaresystem, first, it was cheap,
                                and there are allways some 'bad circumstance',
                                that they run out of Money and we have to pay an pay more into it.
                                But all the Manager there still get her fat Provisions.

This Year, they did simple increase the due for 100$, we have to pay it each Month with ~8$,
                                and you simple can do nothing against.
                                Since 2 Years, we have to pay aditional charge for each Quarter 10$
                                and for each Recipe you get the same.
                                And figure this for old Peoples with a small Pension with this addicting making
                                Therapys.

It seems, that it worked well by us, so now they go and try it on You Peoples,
                                because noone from our Sheeps do cry very loud.

And each Politican we had, was simple gone after his Time from 4 or 8 Years,
                                noone can change anything afterwards, the 'Experts' blame the Econony for it,
                                Bankers allways cry for 'Credits' and 'Investigate' into economy with more and more Credits, and more and more Interests,
                                just to make it more and more worse.

YouTube - thedipsticker's Channel
                                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X