The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
    And since ObummerCare bureaucrats will decide who gets what services, those in their senior years will be turned down for expensive life enhancing or life extending surgeries, and instead will be counseled on end-of-life-stage awareness. And that is no joke - it is part of the ObummerCare "law."
    Belgium is already a euthanasia pioneer; it legalized the practice for adults in 2002. In the last decade, the number of reported cases per year has risen from 235 deaths in 2003 to 1,432 in 2012, the last year for which statistics are available. Doctors typically give patients a powerful sedative before injecting another drug to stop their heart.
    Belgium considering new euthanasia law for kids - NBC News.com

Al

Comment

• Did anyone get to see the presentation of "JFK:The Smoking Gun," which aired on the ReelzChannel network last night? I don't have that channel, but would be interested in your opinion of the show if you did happen to catch it. According to reports, the presentation suggests that Secret Service agent George Hickey fired one of the bullets that hit Kennedy, and that this bullet was the one which caused President Kennedy's head to lurch backwards and explode in an eruption of brain matter. The docudrama is said to be based upon a book titled, "Mortal Error: The Shot that Killed JFK" by Bonar Menninger, and suggests that agent Hickey fired the fatal shot.
      What makes absolutely no sense regarding this theory is the fact that Hickey was riding in a car behind the presidential limo. It is suggested that as the first shots were heard, Hickey turned toward the book depository building to return fire, and somehow shot Kennedy in the neck due to factors of inexperience with the weapon he was using, and the car suddenly lurching forward. Now how ridiculous is that? If Hickey had turned to aim towards a potential target behind the car he was riding in then the gun would have been pointed roughly 180 degrees away from the car that Kennedy was riding in, and if the car Hickey was riding in had suddenly lurched forward at that moment, Hickey's aim would have been affected by Hickey's body being thrust against the seat back he was positioned in. This could only result in his shot being thrown off target and either downwards or upwards. The only way the shot could have accidentally hit Kennedy would have been if the driver of the car Hickey was in had slammed the brakes on with enough force to flip Hickey into a backwards somersault trajectory towards Kennedy's limo.

To me, this theory stinks of an attempt to rationalize an accidental shooting of Kennedy by a government agent for the sole purpose of maintaining the single assassin story in the face of indisputable evidence that at least 4 shots were fired, which is something Oswald the patsy could not possibly have done. In fact, it was quite unlikely that he could have gotten off all of the first 3 shots using the $20 mail ordered Italian made World War II vintage Mannlicher-Carcano bolt action rifle claimed to be Oswald's weapon. Some very interesting information concerning the alleged weapon can be found here.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
        While everyone has to draw their own conclusions about what is really going on, and what we might expect to happen during the next few months, the fact remains that something big is definitely going down, and that it will not be something we will welcome.
        WASHINGTON — The electric grid, as government and private experts describe it, is the glass jaw of American industry. If an adversary lands a knockout blow, they fear, it could black out vast areas of the continent for weeks; interrupt supplies of water, gasoline, diesel fuel and fresh food; shut down communications; and create disruptions of a scale that was only hinted at by Hurricane Sandy and the attacks of Sept. 11.

This is why thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. antiterrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attacks and cyberattacks that could take down large sections of the power grid.

They will practice for a crisis unlike anything the real grid has ever seen, and more than 150 companies and organizations have signed up to participate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/us...ewanted=1&_r=2

Caution! Before you buy from new emergency food companies

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
          They will practice for a crisis unlike anything the real grid has ever seen, and more than 150 companies and organizations have signed up to participate.
          Al
          Practicing to be prepared for a crises is a good idea and makes sense.
          However we have seen in the past how these “practice drills” suddenly turned into the real thing. Could this be another false flag in the making?

Comment

• well,

Rick, its a bit of a stretch, to try to dispute a theory you haven't actually heard. Perhaps you should read the book. I'm not supporting the theory, and haven't read the book or seen the 'documentary', but; if he's in the car behind Kennedy, he is (at least initially) FACING Kennedy. He's looking over his shoulder, or behind, but his body is still facing forward, as he pulls out his gun, and it fires 'prematurely', as a theory, I can see it, although to me it DOES seem like one of the lamer ones.

On the electrical grid, THEY are right; we recieve ALL our necesities by being at the end of long, tenuos supply lines, and the electrical grid is the KEY one; food, water, gasoline, even sewer systems depend on electrically operated pumps to keep working. And of coarse, the I-net, which has become central.

Often they talk about how many $ a disaster has cost, like Sandy or Katrina. Wonder how many Billions they would say was 'lost' due to a nationwide electrical outage?

And, $ would be pretty useless; whether debit cards or cash, woud be limited opportunities to spend it, if cash registers and ATM's aren't working.

In many ways, it might well be the ultimate 'nitemare scenario', especially if it was nationwide, and went on for several weeks.

And, it IS vulnerable! A study in the 70's, on solar flares, showed that solar flares of sufficient size COULD knock out the whole system; the power plants were 'hardened', to protect them, but the transmission lines were/are too expensive/impractical to protect. Get your gensets or alternative electrical systems ready!

There's an interesting argument playing out in Az., regarding electrical power; initiatives on the ballot to change the way people with solar systems can 'sell' excess power to the grid; THEY are saying that this has the effect of having every electric user who DOESN'T have a solar system is actually 'subsidising' those who do, and so THEY want to lower the amount solar customers recieve, for this 'excess' power.

Personally, I have long thought that that idea of 'selling' excess power to the grid was a mistake. But then, I WANT to be off the grid. Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
              On the electrical grid, THEY are right; we recieve ALL our necesities by being at the end of long, tenuos supply lines, and the electrical grid is the KEY one; food, water, gasoline, even sewer systems depend on electrically operated pumps to keep working. And of coarse, the I-net, which has become central.

Often they talk about how many $ a disaster has cost, like Sandy or Katrina. Wonder how many Billions they would say was 'lost' due to a nationwide electrical outage?

And, $ would be pretty useless; whether debit cards or cash, woud be limited opportunities to spend it, if cash registers and ATM's aren't working.

In many ways, it might well be the ultimate 'nitemare scenario', especially if it was nationwide, and went on for several weeks.

And, it IS vulnerable! A study in the 70's, on solar flares, showed that solar flares of sufficient size COULD knock out the whole system; the power plants were 'hardened', to protect them, but the transmission lines were/are too expensive/impractical to protect. Get your gensets or alternative electrical systems ready!
              The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) conducted the first sector-wide grid security exercise, GridEx 2011, on November 16-17, 2011. The exercise was designed to validate the readiness of the Electricity Sub-sector to respond to a cyber incident, strengthen utilities’ crisis response functions, and provide input for internal security program improvements.
              On November 13-14, 2013, GridExII will ...

GridEx

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                Rick, its a bit of a stretch, to try to dispute a theory you haven't actually heard. Perhaps you should read the book. I'm not supporting the theory, and haven't read the book or seen the 'documentary', but; if he's in the car behind Kennedy, he is (at least initially) FACING Kennedy. He's looking over his shoulder, or behind, but his body is still facing forward, as he pulls out his gun, and it fires 'prematurely', as a theory, I can see it, although to me it DOES seem like one of the lamer ones.
                Totally lame, to be sure. The fatal head shot that blew Kennedy's brains out caused his head to violently lurch backwards, something that could only happen if the shot came from his front, such as from the grassy knoll or from a storm drain opening at streetside. Because the Warren Commission was dead set on pinning the crime on Oswald, they came up with a very silly theory in an attempt to explain why JFK's head lurched backwards. It is a theory that no person who has ever shot a rifle would ever believe.
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Quotable quotes of the day....

"There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention [June 16, 1788]

"We still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping at the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised to furnish new pretenses for revenue and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without a tribute." -- Thomas Paine

RESOLVED: That the principle and construction contended for by sundry of the state legislatures, that the general government is the exclusive judge of the extent of the powers delegated to it, stop nothing short of despotism; since the discretion of those who administer the government, and not the constitution, would be the measure of their powers:
                  That the several states who formed that instrument, being sovereign and independent, have the unquestionable right to judge of its infraction; and that a nullification, by those sovereignties, of all unauthorized acts done under colour of that instrument, is the rightful remedy. -- Thomas Jefferson, 1799

"I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground that 'all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states or to the people.' To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specially drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power not longer susceptible of any definition." -- Thomas Jefferson, Opinion on the Constitutionality of a National Bank, February 15, 1791

"If Congress can do whatever in their discretion can be done by money, and will promote the general welfare, the government is no longer a limited one possessing enumerated powers, but an indefinite one subject to particular exceptions." James Madison, "Letter to Edmund Pendleton," -- James Madison, January 21, 1792, in The Papers of James Madison, vol. 14, Robert A Rutland et. al., ed (Charlottesvile: University Press of Virginia,1984).

"I see,... and with the deepest affliction, the rapid strides with which the federal branch of our government is advancing towards the usurpation of all the rights reserved to the States, and the consolidation in itself of all powers, foreign and domestic; and that, too, by constructions which, if legitimate, leave no limits to their power... It is but too evident that the three ruling branches of [the Federal government] are in combination to strip their colleagues, the State authorities, of the powers reserved by them, and to exercise themselves all functions foreign and domestic." -- Thomas Jefferson to William Branch Giles, 1825. The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, (Memorial Edition) Lipscomb and Bergh, editors, ME 16:146

Comment

• Hi Rick,

It seems to me that if the great thinkers like Thomas Jefferson and James Madison & others, could see what was happening but were unable to stop it way back then, that we today stand very little chance of turning it around today short of revolution.

Please take the time to watch this short cartoon "Make Mine Freedom" from 50 some years ago.Cartoon predicts the future 50 years ago. This is amazing insight! - YouTube
                    And tell me, is that Obama in disguise peddling the ISM?

Regards, Gene

Comment

• Originally posted by gene gene View Post
                      Hi Rick,

It seems to me that if the great thinkers like Thomas Jefferson and James Madison & others, could see what was happening but were unable to stop it way back then, that we today stand very little chance of turning it around today short of revolution.

Please take the time to watch this short cartoon "Make Mine Freedom" from 50 some years ago.Cartoon predicts the future 50 years ago. This is amazing insight! - YouTube
                      And tell me, is that Obama in disguise peddling the ISM?

Regards, Gene
                      Hi Gene,

The great thinkers realized that those who would subvert our freedoms were always at work toward achieving those goals, and that those of us who want to keep our freedoms must remain ever vigilant and aware of such attempts, and repel them by whatever means are necessary. You may be right that a revolution will be necessary, and of course that can mean different things to different people. A Ron Paul Revolution is certainly underway and active as a grassroots movement, and many other groups are joining in voicing their disapproval of the Constitution shredding, tax and spend, freedom bashing mentality of the corporate state and federal governments. If these groups cannot accomplish what they hope to by peaceful and legal means then a different kind of revolution may become necessary, but I do hope that will not be the case because that is exactly what the Ruling Class hopes for.

I did watch the cartoon, and can see how you liken the snake-oil salesman to Barry. He definitely is that type of character, but we have to remember that all salesmen are just front men working to peddle the wares of higher-ups who create the products and the distribution plans, while also reaping the greatest fortunes.

Comment

• Obama Care

We need to pass the bill so we can see whats in in! Said the drunk lady at the country club
                        Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                          We need to pass the bill so we can see whats in in! Said the drunk lady at the country club
                          To pass de-bile/de-bil you have to be one.
                          Debile - definition of Debile by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
                          Urban Dictionary: Debil

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                            An speaking of the drunk lady, a friend sent me this about her.

NANCY'S JET IS GONE

It's Gone, gone, gone...never to return...Well, looks like the old broad of the House will have to pay her own way back and forth to California (mexifornia). The Air Force took her jet away from her. Read the article below.

USAF TOOK NANCY 'S JET AWAY
                            (verifiedby Snopes)

The real reason that Nancy Pelosi is considering retiring is that they took her Jet away. Ah, poor baby! As a result of a Judicial Watch filing under the Freedom of Information Act, the USAF released documents detailing House Speaker Pelosi's use of United States Air Force aircraft between March 2009 and June 2010.

The data are published in the Judicial Watch Verdict of December 2010, Volume 16, Issue 12.

Here are the main highlights revealed by the USAF. Keep in mind that all the data below relate to United States Air Force aircraft used by one woman over a sixteen month period.

Several of these flights included Ms. Pelosi's guests, such as grown children, grandchildren, various in-laws, friends and hangers-on. Over 95% of the trips were between the west coast and Washington DC , for what you might call a commute between home and the office. READ it and WEEP!!

Total trips: 85 over a 68 week period, or 1.25 average trips per week.
                            Total mileage: 206,264 miles, or 2,427 average miles per trip.
                            Total flying time: 428.6 hours, or an average of 5 hours per trip.

Cost to the taxpayers: $2,100,744, or $27,715 per trip, or $1,285,162 per year!

Cost of in flight food and alcohol: $101,429; $1,193 per trip; $62,051 per year.

On one junket to Baghdad, according to the Air Force report, she had the
                            aircraft bar stocked with Johnny Walker Red Scotch, Grey Goose Vodka, E&J Brandy, Bailey's Irish Cream, Maker's Mark Whiskey, Courvoisier Cognac, Bacardi Rum, Jim Beam Whiskey, Beefeater Gin, Dewar's Scotch, Bombay
                            Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Corona Beer and several varieties of wine.

This was obviously a very important "gubment bidness" trip.

Evidence generally speaks for itself, and in Ms. Pelosi's case it speaks the language of abuse and (evidently) a serious familial drinking problem, for in a single year she and her spawn drank an amount in excess of the net income of the average employed American!

When she said, "... If the stimulus doesn't pass, five hundred million people might lose their jobs...", I thought she was unintentionally revealing her ignorance.

I'm now more inclined to think she was pickled. Even though she can no longer abuse the USAF, she can either fly on her broom, or fly Southwest Airlines, where bags fly free.

If you are an AMERICAN citizen it is YOUR DUTY to PASS THIS ON...Because, you won't see this reported on MSNBC, or ANY Liberal mis-INFORMATION Station . Backup Proof Below:

Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosi’s Use of Air Force Aircraft | Judicial Watch

Comment

• some mover !

Don't Panic … The same corporations stick it to us over here too … look at this for yet another “help yourself “ policy .. I really don't know what that answer is .. Transatlantic deal … with its own court .. run by its own corporations making its own judgements which give “them” (and I Think we have a good Idea who “them” are) Total unfettered assess to the coffers of all EU countries .. Its almost better than the “petro dollar” gold standard scam. Gotta hand it to Bummer and wot not they play a good hand .. Like you in the US most folks here are just trying to rub along and as 5150 said earlier I'm sure we are going to pay dearly for this complacency.

This transatlantic trade deal is a full-frontal assault on democracy | George Monbiot | Comment is free | The Guardian

Most folks are just t0o busy making ends meet to study and react to this cunning and trickery .. They dont see the mesh
                              Oh boy does society need to be rid of these parasitic giggling bastards who suck up all the real wealth and by enlarge have never so much as “washed a pot” in their useless pampered lives!
                              This has the potential to do far more damage across a lot more countries than obummer care .
                              I would say bring on China .. Viva China .. but these few who make up “Them” obviously “own”
                              China now anyway from the most communist / socialist country in the world to the most capitalist in 20 odd years .. That tigers not only awake its being well fed and its marking its territory!
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• On the Obama Sh*t list now!

Oh No The CMA has gone off and made fun of Obama care on national television. Don't they know that nobody makes fun of Obama or his agenda and gets away with it, especially when they do it on such a national level with such fan fair.

I bet Obama is fuming over all of this but I am so glad to see all the stink finally reaching a point to where its disturbing so many people.

Brad Paisley And Carrie Underwood sing Obamacare by morning Obama Care - YouTube

As for that drunk lady at the country club, I have no respect for that wrenched soul or her offspring. That lady is a total self absorbed sociopath who is pure evil for the greater good. How she is even in government or remains in power is a testament of how messed up the system is. I just hope that c**t get a buffet of Karma. I'd love to see her final days on this earth plagued with great medical difficulties and her only option is Obama Care.

I think she and all her criminal cohorts need to be stripped of their insurance plans and be given Obama Care

As for Obama himself, I hope that two faced liar also was forced to enjoy his landmark legislation and had to cover his family and himself under "Obama Care".

The fact these parasites are allowed to get away with not participating is in my opinion criminal.
                                Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X