• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
    o.b. method

Al
    In the UK $678m / 315m = $2.1!

Comment

• Power and human nature

Dutchdivco, I understand very well what you are saying. Lord Acton said that "power corrupts". Granted, it's a part of human nature. There are some who can rise above this temptation. They usually don't seek positions of power so, we get the rotters and wankers. Here is a vid on the problem;
      Rule from the Shadows - The Psychology of Power - Part 1 - YouTube

Here is another good vid about the sickness of current power groups;
      Corporatocracy: How the Corporate Welfare State Divides and Conquers - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
        In the UK $678m / 315m = $2.1!

Breaker Morant - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Danny B

Glad you didn't take my post the 'wrong way'.
          There is another whole part to my thesis; which has to do with the increasing % of the population that are 'sociopaths'; people lacking any 'conscionce' (sp).
          Psychologists were polled,worldwide, and ageed that there HAS been a steady increase in the # of sociopaths, as a % of the population.

And, I beliueve, civilisation begets sociopaths, and sociopathic behavior. In H/G societies, the sociopaths would have been 'ostracised', and so the genetic abnormality would have been self-limiting, as it wouldOT have given an evolutionary advantage.

On the other hand, in CIVILISATION, ( I think) being a sociopath gives one an evolutionary advantage, and the more 'advanced' the civilisation, the greater (at least to a degree) the advantage.

These people who we are talking about, who are drawn to POWER, and the 'excercise' of Power; Sociopaths. And, I THINK this is an inevitable aspect of civilisation. Actually, its also an inevitable aspect of unrestricted propogation. No farmer or rancher would last very long, if he/she didn't exert an 'influence' on the crops/herds, to keep plants/animals with undesirable traits from reproducing.

And yet, we humans make NO effort to exert such influence over ourselves, and vigorously oppose any suggestion. And so, people whoshouldn't be allowed to own a pet, of even a houseplant, are allowed to take on the awsome responsibility of bringing children into the world, and mis-raising them!

Incredibly stupid thing we are doing, there! Darwin awards territory, where we have far too many people, pissing in the Gene pool! Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
            Incredibly stupid thing we are doing, there! Darwin awards territory, where we have far too many people, pissing in the Gene pool! Jim
            Is it?

1. "we" the 1% of 1%.
            2. "The lost sheep of the house of Israel" (the house of Judea is no more):
            a. "we" - Sephardim
            b. "we" - Ashkenazim
            c. "we" - goyim.
            Al

Comment

• 2 Fight for the .01% Might

On August 14, at 9 PM, Israeli television station, Channel Ten, broke all convention and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor Zionist founders; the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths.

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300,000 Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60,000 liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today.

The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years. We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952.

The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was .5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned. David Deri, makes the point that only Sephardi children received the x-rays. "I was in class and the men came to take us on a tour.

They asked our names. The Ashkenazi children were told to return to their seats. The dark children were put on the bus."

Chamish: Zionists Poisoned/Radiated 100k Jewish Children Zionists Poisoned/Radiated 100,000 Sefardi Jewish Children

Al

Comment

• Black widows in the ivy

On another thread, I posted that the source of our current BS economic system was M.I.T. I found an excellent LONG post from Prison Planet showing that Yale University was / is behind most of what has happened in China.
                Mao was a Yale Man - A Yali and Skull and Bones

Comment

• Ukraine – Putin is right and we are wrong…
                  and bumbling Baroness Ashton is a fool
                  By David Craig, on March 4th, 2014

1. Kerry’s, Obama’s, Hague’s and Cameron’s hypocrisy
                  2. Nobody has been killed by the Russians
                  3. The Ukraine has a large Russian population
                  4. The Ukraine is in Russia’s backyard and used to be part of Russia
                  5. A lot of countries are run by nasty kleptocrats
                  5. We should be working with Russia against our common enemy – “radical” Islam

Snouts in the Trough

Al

Comment

• "Eugenics" Thriller

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                    earth wind map

Kerry calls climate change ‘weapon of mass destruction’ — Nation — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine
                    “The bottom line is this: it is the same thing with climate change. In a sense, climate change can now be considered another weapon of mass destruction, perhaps even the world’s most fearsome weapon of mass destruction.”
                    Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Al

Comment

• YEAR 2035… So you can plan ahead

YEAR 2035... So you can plan ahead | aukward.com.au

Al

Comment

• Ukraine

I saw one small blurb that said the representatives of Crimea voted to side with Russia and asked Russia to take charge instead of the new government of Ukraine. The practical reasons for this were given. It made it sound like the will of the people of Crimea. I say this not to take sides but to point out that there are two sides. Also to say, the news I am seeing seems extremely lopsided in the opposite direction. Anyone else see what I see? The PTB want everyone to be fearful of Russia so we can have a new cold war? What do you see?
                        There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• There are couple things wrong during this revolution.
                          Klitschkos party was build up with the help of the German Adenauer foundation.
                          The Peoples seen at the Demonstrations been a lot faschistic groups.
                          A lot of them groups been sponsored anywhere from Western Side of the World.
                          Ie. A guy interviewed some of this "cute Ladys " there, and asked where they got all the money for the Gas from Molotov cocktalis. Other Guys did wear Flak jackets for 1500$.
                          Some reported, that they recruited Guys from villages all over the Land to come to Kiev. It was more or less like a daly job where they did go and get Money for that.
                          Some other reported, that there been mercenarys from all over the world.
                          A Doctor reported that the wounds from the dead victims seems are all from the same Weapons, means, that sharpshooters fired on both, Police and Protesters. But she did revoke later this Statement.
                          The new selfstated Government has no interest to investigate in this Issue.

Putin does know about the most things about that. A good reason for western Forces would be, to try to align the Ukraine to the EU to get a new market, because our resources at all EU Countrys are really bad.

If Peoples would know in what mess they come with the EU they may would think twice about this Peoples what are now at the Government.
                          Sure, some may get new Jobs for a while, but mainly, its like that, that western or global Companys buys her old Companys for cheap destroy them to sell her **** there. And at longer Term, the Ukraine dont wanne get a rich Country as our MMS suggest anyone can at our fraud.

Just some things been still not right too, that Januschenko grabbed the huge State mansion and did own it at last and that he brought Timoschenko into the Jail with, with seems, faked Proofs of conspiracy about killing a Person in Ukraine.
                          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• War is, and always has been about economics

and economics is also about psychology; thats why it (economics)really makes no sense. We try to apply 'logic' to these things, (economics and war), and that is an excercise in futility, because there is no logic; its human behavior.

Won't be another 'hot' war, in Europe, (I don't think, anyway), but an economic war has been building there, since the 'end of the cold war', as EU has developed, and Russia has been shoring up its economic 'might', as a 'defensive' action against the EU.

Personally, you wouldn't get me 'manning the barricades', for anypromise of 'freedom', as it seems no matter how 'revolutions' turn out, the 'ruling elite' ALWAYS come out on top. Thats why they are called "Revolutions", cause they always come around, again.Jim

Comment

• Ночью из "Борисполя*" в США страртовал* самолёт с золотым запасом Украины
                              (Night from "Borispol" in the U.S. strarted/tookoff? plane with gold reserves of Ukraine)
                              Ночью из "Борисполя*" в США страртовал* самолёт с золотым запасом Украины

All who saw this mysterious "special operation" airport officials immediately notified the administration of "Boryspil", from which received a strong recommendation "not to meddle in other people's business" ... Later, the editors called back one of the senior officials of the former Ministry of income and fees, which reported that, according to him, tonight, on the orders of one of the "new leaders" of Ukraine in the United States has been taken all the gold reserves in Ukraine ...
                              Google Translate

Al

Comment

• I can't believe how LOW and unpresidential Obama can go to sell his agenda slop in this interview with the Hangover Movie franchise idiot actor ... what a FOOL !!!

Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: President Barack Obama from President Barack Obama, Zach Galifianakis, Scott Aukerman, BJPorter, Funny Or Die, Between Two Ferns, rachelgoldenberg, Brian Lane, Aaron Ulrich, and BoTown Sound

http://vo.fod4.com/v/18e820ec3f/v600.webm(full interview)

Open Source Experimentalist
                                Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Working...
                                X