No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please copy the letter in the above post, and forward it to all your friends and relatives. Ask them to continue forwarding it to everyone they know, and to also e-mail a copy to their state legislators and their US Congressional and Senatorial representatives. They need to hear this message loud and clear.

Rick
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• letter to Washington

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
      Please copy the letter in the above post, and forward it to all your friends and relatives. Ask them to continue forwarding it to everyone they know, and to also e-mail a copy to their state legislators and their US Congressional and Senatorial representatives. They need to hear this message loud and clear.

Rick
      I did just as you asked. I edited the letter and then sent it to each of my US Congressional and Senatorial representatives. I also forwarded it to each person I knew I could count on to do the same. I hope each person who reads this thread will do the same.

I don't post much in this thread because I don't see much I can add to the great info you are providing, but I read it every day. Keep up the good work Rick and the other people who help to keep us informed.

Thanks, Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Many thanks for taking action on this plea, Carroll, and especially for editing the letter to personalize it. Perhaps you added in a pet peeve of your own? We can never simply expect that the morons in Washington will actually listen to what we say, as they have certainly done a great job of ignoring the people so far, but those who don't start listening to their consituents will get a rude awakening come the 2010 elections, and I mean in both of the major political parties.

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Some inspirational music for you

Let's Take Our Country Back
          Performed by Lucas Hoge
          Written by Tom Paden & Eddie Kilgallon for www.letstakeourcountryback.net
          Featuring the USRevolution2 flag - www.USRevolution2.com

Click here: YouTube - Let's Take Our Country Back

Comment

• An interview with Jim Sinclair worth listening to:
            http://tinyurl.com/yeznmpu

Comment

• Giveaway

Originally posted by Farside View Post
              An interview with Jim Sinclair worth listening to:
              http://tinyurl.com/yeznmpu
              A clue at 39:20 minute mark.
              Al

Comment

• Tax Poem

Tax his land, tax his wage,
                Tax his bed in which he lays.
                Tax his tractor, tax his mule,
                Teach him taxes is the rule.

Tax his cow, tax his goat,
                Tax his pants, tax his coat.
                Tax his ties, tax his shirts,
                Tax his work, tax his dirt.

Tax his chew, tax his smoke,
                Teach him taxes are no joke.
                Tax his car, tax his grass,
                Tax the roads he must pass.

Tax his food, tax his drink,
                Tax him if he tries to think.
                Tax his sodas, tax his beers,
                If he cries, tax his tears.

Tax his bills, tax his gas,
                Tax his notes, tax his cash.
                Tax him good and let him know
                That after taxes, he has no dough.

If he hollers, tax him more,
                Tax him until he's good and sore.
                Tax his coffin, tax his grave,
                Tax the sod in which he lays.

Put these words upon his tomb,
                "Taxes drove me to my doom!"
                And when he's gone, we won't relax,
                We'll still be after the inheritance tax.

The Tax Poem | www.poeticexpressions.co.uk | Poetic Expressions

Al

Comment

• Good Poem, and a reminder that we are taxed on just about everything.

Comment

• Here is what Obama needs set up to talk to a few school children.
                    Not much room for kids. Still needs to have the teleprompters.
                    The secret service guy in back keeps eyes out for any terrorist-type
                    8-year-old with tea partying parents.

Comment

• Lol!

This is very funny! Please check the authenticity of this picture, its too good to be true.

The secret service guy is actually the Education secretary.
                      and
                      www.mozaar.us
                      Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
                      www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Advertising For Fresnel Lens Users

Reasons for food being non-kosher include the presence of ingredients derived from non-kosher animals or from kosher animals that were not properly slaughtered, a mixture of meat and milk, wine or grape juice (or their derivatives)
                        Kosher foods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

About half of the American Jews are considered to be religious.
                        Out of this 2,831,000 religious Jewish population, ….
                        [100x2.8/300=1%]
                        American Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The present estimate for Orthodox Jews in Eretz Yisrael is between 900 thousand and one million; in North America, [100x1/300=0.33%] .
                        World Jewish Population | Latest Statistics

The symbols at right [ http://www.jewfaq.org/graphics/kashrut.gif ] are all widely-accepted hekhshers commonly found on products throughout the United States. These symbols are registered trademarks of kosher certification organizations, and cannot be placed on a food label without the organization's permission.
                        Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws

Approximately 3/4 of all prepackaged foods have some kind of kosher certification,
                        Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws

According to Berel Wein, "The cost of kashrut certification is always viewed as an advertising expense and not as a manufacturing expense."[11]
                        Kosher tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plain bottled water (non-carbonated and unflavored) does not need a Kosher symbol. Although you may find many companies that have a kosher symbol on their bottled water it is really just to satisfy the concern of the over scrupulous individual, but is technically not necessary.
                        Is drinking water Kosher? - mitzvot kosher miscellaneous

Al

Comment

• @aljhoa - What did your last post have to do with Fresnel Lenses, or with the topic of this thread? Just curious...

Rick

Comment

• Hi rickoff, your guess is as good as mine. weird things happening these days, it almost seems like and this applies directly to my personal relationships as well, that people are making a choice to continue living in this fake reality of enslavement or to move on to a truly free reality.
                            peace love light
                            Tyson

Comment

• Journalism: The Most Trusted Scam in America

YouTube - PJTV: Journalism: The Most Trusted Scam In America

Comment

• Beware the Census takers! Be aware of your rights.

The Census takers will be asking questions regarding a lot of personal information, which goes way beyond their Constitutional provision. Be aware of this before they come to call at your home, and you can be the one asking the questions.

YouTube - The Census Is Getting Personal

Comment

Working...
                                X