The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm

What about everyone attain an equal standing? To be truely free would be a noble goal but to be equally free among the masses in this society would be impossible. They use money to create seperations in our society. Thats the inequality I am refering to. When we outlaw corporations and allow people to earn, if they choose if it makes them happy. We need to stop making our farmers not grow crops and take it and distribute it among our people. Cover thier basic neccesities and let the culture and society take care of itself.
    Money is our enemy not government. It is thru money that the corporations own our government and the people as well. When we finally decide it's time for a change thats when we will just have one big non violent sit-in and refuse to play anymore. Bankrupt The corporations and they will dissolve. When we start to care for our neighbors and ourselves then we will attain true freedom. What we have now is only the freedom to obey or disobey the rules. Of course the rules get implemented by corporations to protect their own revenue streams and thats all.
    The true awakening hasn't been attained yet because as long as money runs our society there will be no equality.
    In every arguement people express they want to keep more money and have true freedom but has that worked in any point in our history? I'd say absolutely not. It will always come down to what makes the most money for the suppliers of the money. So any arguement against the current way we do things will always fall on deaf ears. As long as money is in the equation you will never have equality nor true freedom.
    In all of my experiences in life have taught me that one doesn't need to earn money to be productive in our society. It is a tool of the current system that pounds into your head that having a job and survival is a good thing. What does that say about our volunteers in this world?

Comment

• goooh

Did'nt read the entire thread Rick, enjoyed the movie. If this has not been mentioned, here is Goooh: GOOOH | Get Out of Our House: A non-partisan plan to elect citizen representatives!
      I just stopped voting for either party. If that’s the only choice than I don't vote.
      You remember that guy a few weeks back, ran his plane into the IRS building? I think a few dozen incidents like that might bring about some change and a little hope.

Comment

• Rev. Ike: "Money is NOT Evil!"

Rev. Ike teaches his 1st Commandment of Money: "Thou shalt not think that money is evil, but rather think and say, Money is Good!"
        Rev. Ike: "Money is NOT Evil!" - MasteryTV Video - Create Wealth. Have Fun. Help Others.

Al

Comment

• Klavan

Klavan on culture
          YouTube - Klavan on culture
          Klavan On The Culture
          Andrew Klavan reveals the strategy used to silence the criticism and ideas of conservative thinkers.
          YouTube - Klavan On The Culture
          Andrew Klavan, Liberalism Exposed: Beyond the Elitist, Preening America-Hating Stereotypes
          YouTube - Andrew Klavan, Liberalism Exposed: Beyond the Elitist, Preening America-Hating Stereotypes
          PRESIDENT OBAMA, TALKING CRAP
          YouTube - PRESIDENT OBAMA, TALKING CRAP
          Klavan on Culture: Bumper Sticker Police
          YouTube - Klavan on Culture: Bumper Sticker Police
          Klavan on the Culture: Night of the Living Government
          YouTube - Klavan on the Culture: Night of the Living Government

PJTV

Al

Comment

• Hi folks, great words jbigness, worth reposting.
            What about everyone attain an equal standing? To be truely free would be a noble goal but to be equally free among the masses in this society would be impossible. They use money to create seperations in our society. Thats the inequality I am refering to. When we outlaw corporations and allow people to earn, if they choose if it makes them happy. We need to stop making our farmers not grow crops and take it and distribute it among our people. Cover thier basic neccesities and let the culture and society take care of itself.
            Money is our enemy not government. It is thru money that the corporations own our government and the people as well. When we finally decide it's time for a change thats when we will just have one big non violent sit-in and refuse to play anymore. Bankrupt The corporations and they will dissolve. When we start to care for our neighbors and ourselves then we will attain true freedom. What we have now is only the freedom to obey or disobey the rules. Of course the rules get implemented by corporations to protect their own revenue streams and thats all.
            The true awakening hasn't been attained yet because as long as money runs our society there will be no equality.
            In every arguement people express they want to keep more money and have true freedom but has that worked in any point in our history? I'd say absolutely not. It will always come down to what makes the most money for the suppliers of the money. So any arguement against the current way we do things will always fall on deaf ears. As long as money is in the equation you will never have equality nor true freedom.
            In all of my experiences in life have taught me that one doesn't need to earn money to be productive in our society. It is a tool of the current system that pounds into your head that having a job and survival is a good thing. What does that say about our volunteers in this world?
            Or to put it more simply, money serves as an intermediary tool or middle man that has never been necessary, it only serves to control interactions between people such as goods and services and therefore gives the few in this world centralized power over others. And as you say, if we all just gave our labor away for free which is a gift from our creator anyway, none of this could ever have manifested, though it certainly is a learning experience.
            peace love light
            Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
              Hi folks, great words jbigness, worth reposting.

Or to put it more simply, money serves as an intermediary tool or middle man that has never been necessary, it only serves to control interactions between people such as goods and services and therefore gives the few in this world centralized power over others. And as you say, if we all just gave our labor away for free which is a gift from our creator anyway, none of this could ever have manifested, though it certainly is a learning experience.
              peace love light
              Tyson
              Now, how to convey this message to the creator’s selected?
              Al

Comment

• Hi aljhoa, i don't understand your comment. When i say creator i mean all that is. Therefore everything is to be shared, some aspects of nature here display this example, while some show the dualistic nature which shows dis-harmony, yet within this reality it seems di-polarity still holds sway, but diminishing. Granted all these aspects have been part of the program thus far.
                peace love light
                Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                  @aljhoa - What did your last post have to do with Fresnel Lenses, or with the topic of this thread? Just curious...

Rick
                  According to Berel Wein, "The cost of kashrut certification is always viewed as an advertising expense and not as a manufacturing expense."[11]
                  Kosher tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magnifying glass advertisements for an infidel.
                  http://www.aztlan.net/z051b.gif
                  http://www.aztlan.net/arrowhead.jpg
                  http://www.aztlan.net/z153b.gif

Kosher_Nostra warning for a fidel.
                  http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/un.../KNostra10.jpg
                  Kosher Nostra - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

La Kosher Nostra
                  In 2009, news emerged that police officers in New Jersey, USA, had arrested 40 people following an investigation into a series of organised crimes including the manufacture and sale of counterfeit goods, money laundering and protection racketeering. When it was discovered that five of the detainees were rabbis, the public were at first surprised - however, the media were quick to delve deeper into a violent, murky and mysterious underworld where fear and revenge is the order of the day.

Kosher Nostra - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Approximately 3/4 of all prepackaged foods have some kind of kosher certification,
                  Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws

Motive for conspiracy to Blackout the simple mention of CAFR from the public’s realm of comprehension?
                  ANSWER: The substantial money, Investments, and Power obtained there from and accomplished for those on the inside track could be the most probable answer.

http://cafr1.com/SilenceisGolden.html

Al

Comment

• @aljhoa: I still don't get it, could you simply explain it rather than posting several links?
                    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

@aljhoa: I still don't get it, could you simply explain it rather than posting several links?
                      Any point of view may turn this thread into a circus requiring Aaron’s intervention and subsequent thread closure e.g. astronaut’s, no thanks.
                      Al

Comment

• @aljhoa - Everyone who enters here is welcome to share their honest opinions and point of view. All that is required, when posting to this thread, is that the language is kept clean, and that there are no personal attacks against other participating individuals, or any ethnic groups. Other than that, anything is fair game here. I only ask that people abide by these fair and simple rules, and that posts should clearly relate to the topic of discussion herein, which is The American Ruling Class. If anyone can not openly state what they want to say without violating these requirements, then this is the wrong place to be inserting posts, and that person should look for a different forum where such posts are welcomed.

Rick
                        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Latest "Where's The Birth Certificate?" Billboard

ATLANTA – The billboard campaign that launched a thousand imitators marches south this week with a new location seen by thousands every day as they enter downtown Atlanta on the MARTA subway train from Hartsfield International Airport. The latest "Where's the birth certificate?" billboard is located on the I-20 between Turner Field and the Georgia Dome adjacent to the Morehouse School of Medicine on Whitehall Street.

Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of World Net Daily (WND), who conceived the idea for the controversial effort to call attention to Barack Obama's failure to prove he is constitutionally eligible for the office of the Presidency, says, "Some folks got the idea that we couldn't find billboard companies willing to lease to us. That was never the case. There are some off-limits because the ownership of major media companies that are heavily regulated by government are afraid to tangle with Washington. WND, however, believes that is the proper and central role of the free press in a free society. If we can't ask simple, straightforward questions in the press, there is simply no reason for us to exist. There is no reason for Constitutional protections of a timid media watching over their shoulders fearing how Big Daddy is going to punish them." As Farah said at the first National Tea Party Convention in Nashville last month: "I have a dream. My dream is that IF Barack Obama even seeks re-election as president in 2012, he won't be able to go to any city, any town, any hamlet in America without seeing signs that ask, 'Where's the birth certificate?' "

Comment

There must be someone. Please tell me who you are. Please stand up and tell me that you are there and that you're willing to fight for our Constitution as it was written. Please stand up now.

That person is you! Please stand up! I, for the most part, agree with your complaints. Although, I read often too much, of people asking for someone else to do the job. You and I are just as responsible for the current status of the union as the ones we blame. Just by working and paying taxes and being a good citizen(slave) we are supporting the wrong doings that plague this world. We don't have to play the game and act ignorant. We can just walk away from it all if it's so bad. Fight or flight, you choose!

I am referring to the writer of the letter and not Rick who posted the open letter earlier. Thank you Rick!

Have a wonderful day!
                            Last edited by HairBear; 03-08-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Hi Hair Bear, and thanks for your participation in the thread.

It looks as though you are quoting the letter from the woman in Arizona, found in post #515 on page 18 of the thread. I fully agree that we all need to stand up and do something, and that it is the fault of the American people for allowing these corrupt career politicians to be reelected term after term without being held accountable for allowing our country to be brought to its knees. They always promise to serve our best interests, but never deliver on that promise, and we are fools if we believe they ever will. The lady who wrote the letter is taking the first step at what is needed - "drawing a line in the sand," so to speak, and letting the politicians know in no uncertain terms that they will soon be out of a job. Of course that means absolutely nothing unless there are enough people who are fed up and will follow through with tossing out these rotten apples in 2010. Yes, we could just as well wash our hands of all of this, and walk away from the 2010 elections without casting a vote, refusing to take part in any of this. But would we dare do that when 2010 may be our last chance to get it right before these scaliwags completely destroy our nation? I for one think that there are plenty of people out there who feel just like the little old lady from Arizona, and who are ready to stand up and be counted. I think that many of the representatives in Washington are becoming well aware of this, especially in the Democrat party, and are either dropping out or distancing themselves from the established agenda. The Republicans seem to see this as a sign that they will win many seats in 2010, and perhaps that is so, but I think they need to start listening to the people as well, and that independents may have the best chance of being seated. Republican or Democrat - it makes no difference - they all need to go, and we need to make sure that happens.

Rick

Comment

Hi Hair Bear, and thanks for your participation in the thread.

It looks as though you are quoting the letter from the woman in Arizona, found in post #515 on page 18 of the thread. I fully agree that we all need to stand up and do something, and that it is the fault of the American people for allowing these corrupt career politicians to be reelected term after term without being held accountable for allowing our country to be brought to its knees. They always promise to serve our best interests, but never deliver on that promise, and we are fools if we believe they ever will. The lady who wrote the letter is taking the first step at what is needed - "drawing a line in the sand," so to speak, and letting the politicians know in no uncertain terms that they will soon be out of a job. Of course that means absolutely nothing unless there are enough people who are fed up and will follow through with tossing out these rotten apples in 2010. Yes, we could just as well wash our hands of all of this, and walk away from the 2010 elections without casting a vote, refusing to take part in any of this. But would we dare do that when 2010 may be our last chance to get it right before these scaliwags completely destroy our nation? I for one think that there are plenty of people out there who feel just like the little old lady from Arizona, and who are ready to stand up and be counted. I think that many of the representatives in Washington are becoming well aware of this, especially in the Democrat party, and are either dropping out or distancing themselves from the established agenda. The Republicans seem to see this as a sign that they will win many seats in 2010, and perhaps that is so, but I think they need to start listening to the people as well, and that independents may have the best chance of being seated. Republican or Democrat - it makes no difference - they all need to go, and we need to make sure that happens.

Rick
                                The truth is we are not reelecting these representatives but letting them win by our non-involvement. It is with good reason why we choose not to get involved. I had been thinking the same thing too when I wanted to get involved in the Precint Strategy and help choose our leaders but I could not do that without having that candidate swear by the virtues and rules I will like implemented. A new system. I couldn't help but feel silly, being part of the masses that always falls for the clean up candidate. Its been tried before many many times
                                So its not just about throwing them out and putting new people there. There is a lot more to the picture than that. Look what is happening in Greece. You can also google the Argentine debt crises to see how things in your world can change. Instead of bothering about birth certificates and health care which you really cannot do anything about, you might want to consider where you and your family will be when the **** the fan. And it will, government spending is an unstoppable force.
                                Its is a challenge to preach to people about what it means to live in harmony in Love and Peace. This insecurity has allowed these systems to exist in the first place.
                                So while not doing anything may not any better decision than doing something , the search for a third way is inevitable. Everybody will get there.
                                and
                                www.mozaar.us
                                Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
                                www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

Working...
                                X