No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks, The people are only slightly at fault, why, because humanity in general are peaceful at heart, though the folks over time that have created and carried on with these systems of enslavement, they use deception and force to achieve there goals whereas peaceful folks do not. In my eyes, the only way this will ever change is when the ways of deception and the forcing of ones will upon others changes to ways of peace and harmony, in the meantime its a grand learning experience. Thus, this has never been political, this has always been a spiritual journey to further our conciousness.
    peace love light
    Tyson

Comment

• I think, what it needs. is total transparancy in Politics and Gouvernment,
      to see what is going on there and to make sure, they act in Peoples concern

Just, right now, they try it the other Way around.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
        I think, what it needs. is total transparancy in Politics and Gouvernment,
        to see what is going on there and to make sure, they act in Peoples concern
        You are absolutely right! However, this was the case when Rome formed the republic and people just forgot what freedom was. The same is happening here, its a gradual process but its coming. Humans most of the time need a bite in the rear to react

American form of government
        and
        www.mozaar.us
        Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
        www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• The Secret of OZ

Posted by Ash a few pages back. I decided to buy ” The Secret of OZ”. Watched it yesterday.
          I campaigned for Ron Paul in 08, door to door, raising money, hanging signs etc. Never agreed 100% with his issues but agreed enough to give my support and do what I could. Learned a lot about the Fed, being the topic of many group meeting.
          I knew very little about our world’s monetary history preceding the Federal Reserve until watching this documentary. Thanks for posting it Ash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
            The truth is we are not reelecting these representatives but letting them win by our non-involvement.
            The truth is what it is. If we vote for these representatives over and over again (and obviously the majority of voters have done exactly that) then we certainly are reelecting them. If we allow them to be reelected because of our non-involvement and refusing to vote (our apathy) then we are still assisting them in regaining their office, as we have done nothing to oppose them. We will have given our silent nod of approval. What kind of plan is that?

Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
            It is with good reason why we choose not to get involved. I had been thinking the same thing too when I wanted to get involved in the Precinct Strategy and help choose our leaders but I could not do that without having that candidate swear by the virtues and rules I will like implemented. A new system. I couldn't help but feel silly, being part of the masses that always falls for the clean up candidate. Its been tried before many many times.
            There are many good reasons to get involved - your future, the future of your wife and children, and the futures of your grandchildren, to name a few. I can't think of any good reasons not to get involved. The whole point of the Precinct Strategy is to take part in choosing candidates who will swear to uphold our Constitutional rights, and the virtues and ethics that we must demand of them. If you feel silly for being part of the masses that always falls for a "clean-up candidate," such as Obama, then stop falling for that baloney and work to get real candidates into office who will support your ideals.

So its not just about throwing them out and putting new people there. There is a lot more to the picture than that.
            Yes, of course there is much more that we need to do, but our first line of action should be to remove all the career politicians now in office. We should strive to replace them, using the Precinct Strategy, with candidates who will swear to uphold the Constitution and end the tyranny. But until such time as those candidates step forward to take that oath in seriousness, our best recourse is to ensure that all politicians are removed from office after serving one term. This puts an end to the "Good Ole Boys" club of corrupt career politicians that currently exists, and sends a very strong message to Washington that business as usual will no longer be accepted by the people. Remember, we are the government - not the representatives who sit in Washington. Our form of government was established to be "of the people, for the people, and by the people," as Abraham Lincoln so eloquently said in his Gettysburg Address.

Instead of bothering about birth certificates and health care which you really cannot do anything about, you might want to consider where you and your family will be when the **** the fan. And it will, government spending is an unstoppable force.
            I have already considered how and where my family will be situated when the s**t hits the fan, and have urged everyone else here to do the same. Still, it is my belief that the worst can be averted if enough people will get up off their a**es and take the reigns of control away from government representatives who are hell bent on ever-increasing spending and bringing our country to its knees. I have shown the ways that can be peacefully used to accomplish that, but I can not and will not twist anyone's arm and expect them to take part in the solution. I can only ask people to take an active part in the effort, explain why this is necessary, and have faith that enough like-minded individuals will heed the call to action. Whether you choose to or not, that is up to you and I will harbor no resentment towards you or anyone else who takes a non-active stance. I would prefer to take comfort in simply knowing that you are for us, and the results we aim to achieve, rather than against us.

Rick
            Last edited by rickoff; 03-10-2010, 08:06 PM.
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• A not-so-funny ad spoof on microchip implants

YouTube - Clean Version - Verichip/PositiveID infomercial featuring Mr Tinkles

And here is an even more sobering look at what is actually behind the agenda to microchip every man, woman and child:

YouTube - PositiveID , IBM, Verichip , and the Fourth Reich
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                The people are only slightly at fault, why, because humanity in general are peaceful at heart, though the folks over time that have created and carried on with these systems of enslavement, they use deception and force to achieve there goals whereas peaceful folks do not. In my eyes, the only way this will ever change is when the ways of deception and the forcing of ones will upon others changes to ways of peace and harmony
                I would certainly agree that the vast majority of people on this planet are peaceful and caring individuals. We don't start wars - it's always the Ruling Class who do that and then expect us to sacrifice our lives while they themselves never take part in the hostilities or place their lives, or the lives of their offspring, at risk. And yes, the Ruling Class uses deception and force to achieve their goals, and will never give up those methods or powers of control voluntarily. Their ever increasing power grabs make that very clear, and also make clear the fact that if we ever want to see true peace and harmony then we must actively pursue a course to guarantee that outcome at the earliest possible opportunity, rather than hoping that someone else, or something else, will right these injustices.

Rick

Comment

• "Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot. " -- V

Comment

• The 911 Missing Links video addressed the USA ruling class elaborately, highlighting only the ones with double USA-Israeli nationality, being allowed to reprisent the US in national and international affairs. Like covering up crimes by Israel. Even if half of the video is a lie, and of the other half, half is taken out of contex (I can't tell yet), there's A LOT going wrong, falsely blamed on the Islam, under the eye of every newpaper, and happening regardless. Foreknowledge of 911 by MOSAD seems undeniable, after MOSAD basically admitted it by showing up to 911 with camera's locked on the twins.
                    Anyway, making a sexist cartoon of a Muslim is all good humor, but never ever step on an Israeli man's toes, as he'll get you in jail for antisemitism. WHo made this a jihad, really? Islam wants Palestine with it's rightful owners (who evolved in this region?), and be left alone. If they would want to expand their territory, they would have tried harder. Plenty of weak neighbouring nations. It's not religic, it's national. Religion is the excuse. National pride the motive. Money and power the rewards for the US-only involved.

We are being fools 3 times over by how all the elites are occult madmen. Megalomaniacs. Unrightful US citizen unfit to be president. It's all allowed to linger, as it takes attention away from what's happening before our eyes. Power is shifted from 220+ nations to citizen of 1 nationality, and it's not the US. The US is their big assed beyotch.

Comment

• Originally posted by rick123 View Post
                      Posted by Ash a few pages back. I decided to buy ” The Secret of OZ”. Watched it yesterday.
                      I campaigned for Ron Paul in 08, door to door, raising money, hanging signs etc. Never agreed 100% with his issues but agreed enough to give my support and do what I could. Learned a lot about the Fed, being the topic of many group meeting.
                      I knew very little about our world’s monetary history preceding the Federal Reserve until watching this documentary. Thanks for posting it Ash.
                      Yes, an excellent video. It's hard to find a full version on the Internet, but quite a bit of the contents is talked about in the Still Report series on YouTube. One can start here for SR1, and continue on through. I think it goes through #11 or so.
                      YouTube - SR1 - Oct. 26, 2009 - The Still Report on the Economy

And here's another informative video concerning the Federal Reserve:
                      YouTube - How the Federal Reserve transfers our wealth to themselves via inflation

Rick

Comment

• Free Admission - 2010 Health & Freedom Conference

Event Information
                        MARCH 12-15, 2010 Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

Ontario, California
                        Hilton Ontario Airport Hotel (909) 980-0400
                        700 N. Haven Avenue, Ontario, California 91764

This 4-day event has three parts. Friday the 12th of March contains one 8-hour class on the U.S. Constitution and the income tax. Saturday the 13th of March and Sunday the 14th of March could be called the main event as it will feature over twelve of the most informative, knowledgeable and exciting health and freedom speakers addressing a variety of the most important and life-changing events of our day. The finale is Monday the 15th of March with two very informative 8-hour classes. One class will be on "How to Prosper in these Economic hard times" and the other class will be on "How to Eat to be Disease Free and Healthy". This is truly a 4-day event you can’t afford to miss.**

Featured Speakers:

Health Speakers
                        Mark McAfee - Is raw milk good for you?
                        Scott Tipps - Our Friday Night Banquet Speaker - How does the new health care reform effect you!?
                        Dr Tim O’Shea DC - Swine Flu Vaccine: Licensed and untested, New Update and Prediction!
                        Hollie Greenwood - Making modern nutritious meals with a busy schedule.
                        Nancy Appleton - Is sugar the sweet suicide?
                        Kim Thompson - Optimal flexibility & posture
                        Ramiel Nagel - Cure for tooth decay?

Freedom Speakers
                        Tommy Cryer - New plan to abolish the Income Tax
                        Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ - Our Saturday Night Banquet Speaker - Attorney who has represented several lawsuits against President Obama and will explian how the administration hasn't proven his citizenship! Is Obama qualified to be the U.S. President?
                        Peymon Mottahedeh - Can you live FREE of IRS fear and tyranny?
                        Steve Hempfling - Why does the IRS keep telling everyone that the Income Tax is based on VOLUNTARY compliance!
                        Byron Dale - A solution to this Great Depression is Monetary reform possible, hear his plan.
                        Gary Franchi - Have concentration camps been built in USA?
                        Walter Burien - Is our government hiding trillions of American Dollars?

Freedom Law School's Take Back America 2010 Health & Freedom Conference Seating

Welcome

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                          The truth is what it is. If we vote for these representatives over and over again (and obviously the majority of voters have done exactly that) then we certainly are reelecting them. If we allow them to be reelected because of our non-involvement and refusing to vote (our apathy) then we are still assisting them in regaining their office, as we have done nothing to oppose them. We will have given our silent nod of approval. What kind of plan is that?
                          You are right there is no plan but voting for the lesser of the two evils is getting pretty old.

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                          There are many good reasons to get involved - your future, the future of your wife and children, and the futures of your grandchildren, to name a few. I can't think of any good reasons not to get involved. The whole point of the Precinct Strategy is to take part in choosing candidates who will swear to uphold our Constitutional rights, and the virtues and ethics that we must demand of them. If you feel silly for being part of the masses that always falls for a "clean-up candidate," such as Obama, then stop falling for that baloney and work to get real candidates into office who will support your ideals.
                          A better way to get involved is really thinking about a system that will work, that cannot be manipulated. Something like a republic but in a higher degree. I have taken the time to chip a way at it, its a lot of work. All the representatives, senators and president swear by the constitution, what good does that do? Simply because the meaning of the constitution has been lost such that the common man believes the constitution is a book as thick as a dictionary. The whole system must come down and start afresh period. Plugging one person or the other in this system would just have someone hollering over there but with no leeway. And thats if he/she is really on our side. Politicians like Obama to me are just another item on the menu, I am at the point where this system cannot produce anybody worth my time.

Yes, of course there is much more that we need to do, but our first line of action should be to remove all the career politicians now in office. We should strive to replace them, using the Precinct Strategy, with candidates who will swear to uphold the Constitution and end the tyranny. But until such time as those candidates step forward to take that oath in seriousness, our best recourse is to ensure that all politicians are removed from office after serving one term. This puts an end to the "Good Ole Boys" club of corrupt career politicians that currently exists, and sends a very strong message to Washington that business as usual will no longer be accepted by the people. Remember, we are the government - not the representatives who sit in Washington. Our form of government was established to be "of the people, for the people, and by the people," as Abraham Lincoln so eloquently said in his Gettysburg Address.
                          I think the first line should be educating people what the constitution really stood for: freedom. Its sad but people really do not care. If you intelligently put this out, people would dumb it down to personal attacks to the people already in power in the system we are trying to replace. Its really not their fault. They are shallow, yes. But most of them have been bred for that career for years. They really do not know better. Attack the system.

I have already considered how and where my family will be situated when the s**t hits the fan, and have urged everyone else here to do the same. Still, it is my belief that the worst can be averted if enough people will get up off their a**es and take the reigns of control away from government representatives who are hell bent on ever-increasing spending and bringing our country to its knees. I have shown the ways that can be peacefully used to accomplish that, but I can not and will not twist anyone's arm and expect them to take part in the solution. I can only ask people to take an active part in the effort, explain why this is necessary, and have faith that enough like-minded individuals will heed the call to action. Whether you choose to or not, that is up to you and I will harbor no resentment towards you or anyone else who takes a non-active stance. I would prefer to take comfort in simply knowing that you are for us, and the results we aim to achieve, rather than against us.

Rick

I am happy for you Rick, people around me do not get it. They feel so removed and safe for no real reason. Its really sad what is happening in Greece, the story is not getting much play in our media for very good reason.
                          This is a huge undertaking that only requires us to get moving already. We need a better society not only here but for the rest of the world. As we are all connected, solutions will continue coming from the cosmos as we continue to hammer away on meaningful solutions for tomorrow despite the fear tactics of the ruling class, we will make it
                          and
                          www.mozaar.us
                          Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
                          www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
                            You are right there is no plan but voting for the lesser of the two evils is getting pretty old.
                            Exactly! And that is why it is so important to get involved in the Precinct Strategy, and help to ensure that there will be candidates who are above that category. I too am sick of having to vote for the lesser of two evils, and feeling forced to do that simply because less is better when faced with that choice. When you know that there is a way forward that could give us real choices, why not go for it?

A better way to get involved is really thinking about a system that will work, that cannot be manipulated. Something like a republic but in a higher degree. I have taken the time to chip a way at it, its a lot of work. All the representatives, senators and president swear by the constitution, what good does that do? Simply because the meaning of the constitution has been lost such that the common man believes the constitution is a book as thick as a dictionary. The whole system must come down and start afresh period. Plugging one person or the other in this system would just have someone hollering over there but with no leeway. And thats if he/she is really on our side. Politicians like Obama to me are just another item on the menu, I am at the point where this system cannot produce anybody worth my time.
                            I understand what you are saying, and I agree. But how can you hope to ever implement "a system that will work, that can not be manipulated," unless you take an active stance at helping to bring that about? As I see it there are only three choices that can be made:

1. Bloody revolution, which I don't think would be appealing or successful.
                            2. Do nothing, wait for the total collapse and downfall of America, and then hope to build a better tomorrow. I believe that is wishful but non-realistic thinking. If our country fails, then others will step in to take over all of our resources and maintain control through systems that abolish the few remaining rights and freedoms that we now have. Our only chance at that time will be to revert to choice #1, if we have been successful at retaining our right to bear arms. The current administration is doing everything they can to ensure that right is subverted and taken away from us, and you are probably aware of that if you follow the non-mainstream news. If they are successful then only criminals and UN authorized personnel (not much difference, is there?) will bear arms.
                            3. Do something now that stands some chance, even if it appears slim, of actually working in a positive way to stave off the downfall of our country, remove corrupt career politicians, remove the things that allow and encourage politicians to become and remain corrupted, and continue working in a vigilant manner to reduce government size, spending, and taxation, while defending and strengthening the Constitution.

I think the first line should be educating people what the constitution really stood for: freedom. Its sad but people really do not care.
                            I know that it often seems as though people are either so dumbed down that they just don't realize what is happening, or are so apathetic that they just don't care. But I do think that there are a great many people who do care, and who will make their voices heard this year. Huge numbers showed up for the TEA Party protests all across America, and they will be joined by many more people during the next round. We are not alone and helpless, and we needn't feel that way. We just need to get involved, and to educate and involve as many others as we possibly can.

I am happy for you Rick, people around me do not get it. They feel so removed and safe for no real reason. Its really sad what is happening in Greece, the story is not getting much play in our media for very good reason. This is a huge undertaking that only requires us to get moving already. We need a better society not only here but for the rest of the world. As we are all connected, solutions will continue coming from the cosmos as we continue to hammer away on meaningful solutions for tomorrow despite the fear tactics of the ruling class, we will make it
                            Yes, let us search for and work for solutions, both in our own ways and together. And let's make sure that we don't fall for the "better society" that the NWO/Ruling Class has in mind for us.

Rick

Comment

• Hi folks, i don't think some folks fully understand how this reality functions and this is the precise reason nothing ever seems to go in favor of the people, due to there lack of understanding. I have total respect for all the points of view and comments from all here, everyone here has a perspective which is limited as is mine to some degree. I will not at this time delve into the more true nature of this reality, however i will say that whatever is created here in this dimension that is with good intent for the good of all people, will inevitably be subverted to prevent the good of all, until such time when the masses have risen to an energetic level of consciousness that cannot be fooled any longer by deceptions that pose as beneficial to the people. Until such time, educating others as to whats been really happening in this world and how it operates and the conditioning of the masses that helped bring it about through schools and other conditioning sources is a good endeavor. With these things then understood it becomes easier for people, as i did, to see the physical tools used to enslave us or where the rubber meets the road formed from our thoughts based on this conditioning since birth. It is this conditioning that i see literally everywhere that needs balancing and once balanced, conscious awareness rises to a higher level where one can seek the truth more effectively from within, which renders deception impotent.
                              peace love light
                              Tyson

Comment

• How to handle lawyers in court

If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman. He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial. The lawyer was trying to undermine the police officer's credibility...

Q: 'Officer, did you see my client fleeing the scene?'
                                A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'

Q: 'Officer, who provided this description?'
                                A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'

Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'
                                A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'

Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then, officer. Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'
                                A: 'Yes sir, we do!'

Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'
                                A: 'Yes sir, I do.'

Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'
                                A: 'Yes sir.'

Q: 'Now why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'
                                A: 'You see, sir, we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.'

Comment

Working...
                                X