The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
    So the USA claims to be a country of Christian Standards but all I personally see is hypocrisy at every turn. I think even when the people disagree with their government they are still guilty of association because they allow their government to continue to carry out such anti Christian actions when the country is proud of its Christian foundation.
    ARTICLE 11.

As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,-as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or ...

[Approval of Humphreys]

To all to whom these Presents shall come or be made known.

Now Know ye, that I David Humphreys Commissioner Plenipotentiary aforesaid, do approve and conclude the said Treaty, and every article and clause therein contained, reserving the same nevertheless for the final Ratification of the President of the United States of America [Note: John Adams (1789-1797)], by and with the advice and consent of the Senate of the said United States.

In testimony whereof I have signed the same with my Name and Seal, at the City of Lisbon this 10th of February 1797.

[Seal] DAVID HUMPHREYS

Avalon Project - The Barbary Treaties 1786-1816 - Treaty of Peace and Friendship, Signed at Tripoli November 4, 1796

Al

Comment

• Several times in this thread we have discussed examples of how the lamestream media has given up their role of true government watchdog investigative journalism in exchange for becoming government apologists and promoting "official" stories to the public as truth when sane and discerning individuals can easily spot the falsehoods that are espoused.

Interestingly, there is a new book out by Sharyl Attkisson, who resigned from CBS News in March of this year after working there 21 years as an investigative correspondent and commentator in CBS' Washington Bureau. Sharyl obviously ruffled some feathers of certain elites by exposing their lies and deceptions, such as Hillary Clinton's 2008 claim to have dodged sniper fire in Bosnia, and Sharyl's exclusive reports on the odious TARP program and bank bailouts. In 2012, Sharyl did an exposè on the ATF's 'Fast and Furious' Gunwalker scandal, and went on to blow the whistle on a probable link between vaccines and autism. Although she won several prestigious awards along the way for her investigative journalism, Sharyl had pushed the envelope too far for the comfort of Ruling Class elites, and in 2014 she finally resigned from CBS due to frustration over the network's profoundly liberal bias and their utter lack of dedication to pursuing further investigative reports of any importance.

Sharyl's book is titled 'Stonewalled: One Reporter's Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington,' and is quite revealing as to just how far the elite in government and media will go in their efforts to control and suppress news that paints these elites in a bad light. Sharyl holds back no punches in detailing the level of obstruction, intimidation, and harassment that was brought against her, which included a hacking of her computer to log every keystroke, thus gaining full access to her report writing, e-mails, and all passwords. We know that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, regarding the scandal surrounding certain news reporters having been spied on by government agencies, and surely Sharyl must have been high on their list of prime targets for such illegal abuse of power. It's good to see a principled reporter step forth with the courage to tell it like it really is, and kick some elite butt in doing so. Speaking of kicking butt, besides being a true and accomplished investigative journalist, Sharyl is also a third degree black belt in Taekwondo.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey
        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Good info on the USA

Here are the boys who live the life of evil.

Absolute BS.

THE USA IS NOT FOUNDED on Christianity or otherwise.

see: The Hidden Faith of The Founding Fathers 2010
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU24fJ4NQxo

The founding fathers were MONISTS, they studied Plato and Aristotle.

The founding fathers BOLDLY urinated on
        the idea of biblical Creationism.

Founding Fathers were HUGE FANS of Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine said ------ "The BIBLE IS THE WRITINGS OF A DEMON, .......illogical, unreasonable ......unbelievable".

thats some of the kindest things he said about it.
        Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 10-29-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog-One
          Is that Thomas Payne or Thomas Paine? Or were these two different guys?

Haa! I used to know a guy named Payne. my err.

Yes yes, Paine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey
            These are just a few foundational characteristic whatever religion or gOd/gOds people want to call it. It is only the gOd of self.

You are (like most) a product of a wholly ignorant upbringing.

You were taught about 3 forms of BS / nonsense...........

1. creationism (ala the Jews/ Xtians etc)
            2. Nihilism/ atheism etc etc
            3. (and laughably) Satanists etc etc, witches (etc such BS nonsense).

There is a whole other world of metaphysics which has NOTHING AT ALL do with with ANY of that filth (1 thru 3)

It formed the basis of Platonism, (and Pythagoras before him), the Neoplatonists, Aristotle.........

.....the age of reason, the basis of ALL the founding fathers of the USA...

Your comprehension is both myopic and highly flawed at the very BEST.

No worries however, must people suffer this raunchy form of agnosis, alas.
            Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 10-30-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
              You were taught about 3 forms of BS / nonsense...........

1. creationism (ala the Jews/ Xtians etc)
              2. Nihilism/ atheism etc etc
              3. (and laughably) Satanists etc etc, witches (etc such BS nonsense).

There is a whole other world of metaphysics which has NOTHING AT ALL do with with ANY of that filth (1 thru 3)
              Why do rulers need to identify themselves with myths, beliefs or doctrines? Mosca (1939: 80) asserts that great human masses can be organized around and ruled by only generally accepted and recognized abstract universal principles. Human beings more readily defer to abstract universal ideas than to the will of individual persons. It is easier for the majority to accept rule by the minority in the form of an abstraction or myth than to accept direct rule by the ruling class. The ruling class justifies its rule by institutions and moral and legal norms which are in turn based on myths, beliefs and doctrines. Elites act through hierarchies of functionaries (bureaucracies), which guide a society materially and morally toward goals (Mosca, 1972: 1, 268). These ends conform to the visions of the ruling class and at times are desired by the masses.
              Mosca on the dynamics of elites: why do they need myths? (part 3) | geostrategy

Al

Comment

• Voting fraud alive and well in 2014

Here's a prime example of electronic vote fraud as is being encountered by voters in Illinois who are using a touch-screen to vote for the candidate of their choice. When pressing the screen alongside their favored candidate's name, their vote is switched to being applied to the opposing candidate. Voters who noticed this early on had complained, and the Rock Island County Clerk, Karen Kinney, claimed that she had re-calibrated the voting apparatus to ensure there would be no problems. The above linked video, however, was taken after the claimed recalibration. Does Karen Kinney, and the Illinois State Board of Elections, expect voters to believe that these are simply "errors" that would not have been noticed when the units were thoroughly tested before voting was allowed to commence, let alone after the units were "re-calibrated" due to error complaints? Totally absurd!

As I have said before, in commenting on vote fraud, any voting method that utilizes machine or electronic voting and/or vote counting is wide open to the use of fraudulent tactics that can be employed to sway every election to the outcome desired by the fraudsters. Until we demand, and see a return to hand marked and hand counted ballots, our votes really don't count and literally mean nothing whatsoever. It is now six years past the time when the HBO produced video Hacking Democracy exposed how easily votes can be manipulated before, during, and even after an election so that the desired outcome is guaranteed. Such fraud is not limited to one particular political party or another, but rather is widely employed in local, state, and national elections to ensure an outcome that is certain to carry forwards the Ruling Class agenda. Unless the Ruling Class is displeased with an incumbent, the incumbent will remain in office unless the incumbent chooses to retire, in which case his or her replacement will be chosen by the Ruling Class rather than by the People.

To see the original full length Hacking Democracy video, go here.
                Last edited by rickoff; 10-30-2014, 03:40 PM.
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                  Here's a prime example of electronic vote fraud as is being encountered by voters in Illinois who are using a touch-screen to vote for the candidate of their choice. When pressing the screen alongside their favored candidate's name, their vote is switched to being applied to the opposing candidate. Voters who noticed this early on had complained, and the Rock Island County Clerk, Karen Kinney, claimed that she had re-calibrated the voting apparatus to ensure there would be no problems. The above linked video, however, was taken after the claimed recalibration. Does Karen Kinney, and the Illinois State Board of Elections, expect voters to believe that these are simply "errors" that would not have been noticed when the units were thoroughly tested before voting was allowed to commence, let alone after the units were "re-calibrated" due to error complaints? Totally absurd!

As I have said before, in commenting on vote fraud, any voting method that utilizes machine or electronic voting and/or vote counting is wide open to the use of fraudulent tactics that can be employed to sway every election to the outcome desired by the fraudsters. Until we demand, and see a return to hand marked and hand counted ballots, our votes really don't count and literally mean nothing whatsoever. It is now six years past the time when the HBO produced video Hacking Democracy exposed how easily votes can be manipulated before, during, and even after an election so that the desired outcome is guaranteed. Such fraud is not limited to one particular political party or another, but rather is widely employed in local, state, and national elections to ensure an outcome that is certain to carry forwards the Ruling Class agenda. Unless the Ruling Class is displeased with an incumbent, the incumbent will remain in office unless the incumbent chooses to retire, in which case his or her replacement will be chosen by the Ruling Class rather than by the People.

To see the original full length Hacking Democracy video, go here.

yet the people line up and vote and trust in the system... FOOLS I say! All they (The "People") are voting for is which party is in control of the chains over the mass population (slaves) other than that its an exercise in futility.

I laugh at the ignorance of the so called "awaken" or "Patriots" who think their votes really matters or will change anything. As for the masses who blindly vote, they too are too stupid to see the truth so they will reap the rewards of this ignorance and complacency.

The best solution is to get out the "Don't Vote" campaign and recall the entire Federal Government, but that would mean a lot of work on the part of a lazy populace so I doubt it will ever happen. So until that day ever comes, just submit, work your arse off, pay your taxes and be abused and lied to, and may your chains rest lightly upon your shoulders.
                  Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Study and learn from history

Philosophy and religion has been influenced by and is permeated through and through with concepts and ideas that stem from and are based on ideas of reality that are no longer accepted by this current generation. Ideas and concepts of physics and even metaphysics have changed in some ways but are stuck in first gear in other ways. Yet, the power and influence of the old ways is still in evidence. Words and terminology have been twisted and misconstrued so that it is sometimes impossible to communicate. It puts a heavy burden on anyone that wants to discover truth without undue dependence on someone else. I think it well to be skeptical of anyone that depends heavily on sarcasm or personal attacks. I think it better to decide for yourself on the merits of an argument. Special meanings and weasel words have no place if communication is the goal. History has useful lessons to teach if one is looking for wisdom. Some of what I read and watch here is worse than worthless. Some may find treasure in a junkyard, but a wise person will search where the prospects are brightest. When searching through a junkyard, know what you are looking for so you can ignore the truly worthless stuff you will encounter.
                    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
                      Special meanings and weasel words have no place if communication is the goal. .

If you cannot ELEVATE yourself to MEET the lexicon of wisdom and the intelligencia, then the other person is not to blame.

"speshul words" to the common dolt = "smart stuff they didnt teach me in (my crappy public) school"

There is likewise NO EVIDENCE you are qualified judge as per what is "junk" or treasure. Indications are all to the contrary in fact.

3/4 of the stinking planet is drooling after ONE of 3 diff. varieties of creationism as "wise and true"
                      and another 1/8th of the world are miserable demonic NIHILISTS / Atheists.

SO, you have 3/4 and 1/8th (roughly) of the world 100% DEMENTED

I am intrigued (not really) to think YOU are the MEASURE of the lexicon of metaphysics and/or the ontology of truth in (philosophical) reason

Comment

• Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                        3/4 of the stinking planet is drooling after ONE of 3 diff. varieties of creationism as "wise and true"
                        and another 1/8th of the world are miserable demonic NIHILISTS / Atheists.

SO, you have 3/4 and 1/8th (roughly) of the world 100% DEMENTED

So the rest of the world (about 1/8th) practices "Monies-m".

Al

Comment

• Misinformation and Deception

The response I got from my post is par for the course, as I see it. The reader can judge which of us is "elevating" himself. The case is suggested that 75% plus 12.5% (i.e. 87.5%) of the population is "demented". The assertion is irrelevant. It matters not whether the number is true or false. The so called powers that be seek to put down anyone that wants to think for themself. Think about THAT! My suggestion is that YOU, whoever you are, can and must think for yourself. The alternative is to let someone else do your thinking for you. Either abdicate your personal responsibility and live the life of a slave or accept personal responsibility for your thoughts, words and actions and thereby take control of your life. The third alternative is attempt to control everybody around you with or without taking personal responsibility. The attempt to be a slave driver may work on a case by case basis but it is currently out of favor. Perhaps the general condition will change. It very well might.

This link will take you to a blog post that suggests the ruling class is multinational or supranational as opposed to simply "American". Enjoy the read.

The invention of political reality « Jon Rappoport's Blog
                          There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Slamming Philosophical Rhetoric

My slam is fully deserved!

Comment

• Slight of Hand Trick

Hello Wayne

I just want to say that you are not alone. The general trend or commonly held opinions of existence are nothing more than conquered. These older illegitimate teachers project themselves as savior. To control (or try to control) the leader must be in some sense be charismatic or super human.

Look at all of the Egyptian philosophy and cultural, where all of the current mumbo-Jumbo comes from. The Egyptian art claims many strange things including gOds from space who were taller/smarter. These mystery religions are the origin and basis of channeling.

The magicians slight of hand is simply to out do their opponent by dazzling displays of wit and wisdom. It always connects to THEM and the worship that is due them. These Ruling need to be honored above all others. Worship is paying attention to something or someone.

There is nothing wrong with the idea of worship. For instance a woman will worship the ground that a man walks on or visa versa. This is not in a literal sense but figurative since they love one another of their own free will. This is a wonderful thing and the way it should be. They are in love and care about what each other to the point these mates listen to one another carefully.

They are mates or soul mates.

This is NOT what the ruling class cultivates. The Rulers operate by force of various means. Peer pressure is one powerful force with the monkey see monkey do involuntary response .(everybodies do it do it doit pickin their nose and chewin it chewin it)

Fear of being cast out of the group because the controller SEEMS logical so the group sees the outcast as a fool. Logic is a process of the mind that the LEADER is said to possess many times greater than the subordinates.

THIS IS THEIR CENTER OF WORSHIP. LOGIC!!

Wisdom is a relative idea planted by the CONTROLLER in many cases to foreword THEIR agenda.

Abstract concepts are difficult to attain so the RULING CLASS (Or as they say) wants to keep their minions in the dark so a dependency is formed.

Worship is the goal in any ultimate control scheme so the pawns come willfully on bended knee. The worship of a created being is "CREATURE WORSHIP" not in the way I have shown the free will type of love an devotion.

Creature Worship is always by compulsion. Compulsion can never ascend into the heights as it is only part of the beast nature.

The Beast nature and the transcendent metaphysical composition of man have formed a perfect testing ground. The choice is yours, you can choose which way you want to go having the knowledge of both good and bad.

The RULING CLASS banks on the idea of using your beast nature to win you, this is because they are only natural brute beasts themselves. They are very practiced at herding by force using the beastly mentality of cruelty.

Survival of the fittest. Dog Eat the other DOG.

This is why we see religion as part of this discussion today because these controllers are deeply spiritual men. You can never separate them for THEIR spiritual forces as this is part of THEIR well of wisdom.

The people hate to be forced. These controllers are hated by the masses.

The peoples of the earth will burn this Beach/Beast in the fires of hatred and slight of hand forced control when they have had enough.

I say beach because SHE is unfaithful to everyone, SHE is a false religion.

She loves to slaughter little boys and girls. SHE is a LIAR. THE PEOPLE KNOW IT. THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THIS WITCH.

For now THESE DOG LEADERS are filling up the cup of their stupidity.

The people will always want to be free.

Mikey

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
                              Philosophy and religion has been influenced by and is permeated through and through with concepts and ideas that stem from and are based on ideas of reality that are no longer accepted by this current generation. Ideas and concepts of physics and even metaphysics have changed in some ways but are stuck in first gear in other ways. Yet, the power and influence of the old ways is still in evidence. Words and terminology have been twisted and misconstrued so that it is sometimes impossible to communicate. It puts a heavy burden on anyone that wants to discover truth without undue dependence on someone else. I think it well to be skeptical of anyone that depends heavily on sarcasm or personal attacks. I think it better to decide for yourself on the merits of an argument. Special meanings and weasel words have no place if communication is the goal. History has useful lessons to teach if one is looking for wisdom. Some of what I read and watch here is worse than worthless. Some may find treasure in a junkyard, but a wise person will search where the prospects are brightest. When searching through a junkyard, know what you are looking for so you can ignore the truly worthless stuff you will encounter.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 10-31-2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                The peoples of the earth will burn this Beach/Beast in the fires of hatred and slight of hand forced control when they have had enough.

I say beach because SHE is unfaithful to everyone, SHE is a false religion.

She loves to slaughter little boys and girls. SHE is a LIAR. THE PEOPLE KNOW IT. THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH THIS WITCH.
                                You do mean the woman Jimi is speaking of here correct?

Jimi Hendrix "American Woman" - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X