The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HiggsBoson View Post
    Whenever you have a 2 party preferred system of government this sort of thing is inevitable, they both become puppets with their strings being pulled by the same masters.
    Capitolism or democracy as some like to call it is a convenient distraction from what is really going on.
    One government does something we don't like and the next one then gets a turn to screw us again.
    If a government was run like jury duty (with no permanent members) and important decisions deliberated upon by a broad cross section of the community, maybe justice would prevail and corruption could be monitored.
    Obamas' handlers have taken the opportunity to turn the U.S. into an outright communist state with a perceived free market economy.
    The next time you purchase something made in china, remember you will bow down them in the near future as they already own your ass.(personal fortunes skyrocket while the country sinks into an impossible debt spiral) so keep paying your taxes (even though the law states that you don't have to)
    By the way China is communist and they shoot treasonous criminals, the U.S. gives them a kings ransom for a pension.
    Like so many times in this forum one would make a great point in saying how our political system is manipulated by a ruling class, but then spiral into nonsense like communism or firing squads.
    Government control is already here. Unless you are a super-duper computer geek, this government has already booked us all under some right wing terrorist list.
    What would be a more intelligent way to combat this take over for health care? Why not try and not get sick? Ideally the priority was to ensure that insurance companies get their premiums to cover for the unhealthier of us, now how would we prevent further intrusion in our lives?
    and
    www.mozaar.us
    Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
    www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
      What would be a more intelligent way to combat this take over for health care? Why not try and not get sick? Ideally the priority was to ensure that insurance companies get their premiums to cover for the unhealthier of us, now how would we prevent further intrusion in our lives?
      In September 1998 the New Zealand Code Commission delegate will be voting in Bonn Germany on the German proposals to make Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and Amino Acids only available on prescription and to ban, over the Counter sales of all Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and Amino Acids.
      Altered States *

Dramatic Restrictions To Our Herbs And Vitamins Via CODEX Alimentarius

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/inde...f-8318a24f718f

Al

Comment

• Sign the petition to stop the fake "food safety" bill.

Read and sign the petition here:

Health Freedom Action
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Throughout history, democracies have for the most part been relatively short-lived, lasting on the average about 200 years. Why is that? The answer is apathy. Apathy is the the worst enemy of those who desire to gain or retain freedoms. Back when our Declaration of Independence was drafted and signed, people felt the weight of oppression and yearned for self-governmenance and the right to choose their destiny. For quite some time after gaining our independence, people remained vigilant, as they remembered what it had been like to live under authoritarian rule. And as time passed, there were events such as World Wars I and II that served to unite the people in patriotism, and to remind them that freedom can be lost if the people do not take a stand against those who seek to dominate us. I myself was born in 1945, at the end of World War II, and have no remembrances of the war, other than what I have learned about it. People my age remember growing up during the "Cold War" era, where it always seemed that we were just one incident away from a horrendous nuclear war. But at the same time, we could see our lives improving. Inflation was unheard of, and life in America was good for most people. That period of relative peace and prosperity lulled us into complacency, and the end of the Cold War era brought about an even more euphoric feeling, wherein most everyone believed that the threat of tyranny had ended, and that a bright future lay ahead. What most of us never realized, though, was that the greatest threat to our country was not a threat from outside our borders, but rather a threat from within. We would come together and unite against any threat from without, but threats from within didn't appear to have enough support or momentum for us to become overly concerned about them. We perceived such threats as being due to the activities of radical groups that mainly used violence and terrorization tactics such as lynching, burning, and bombing of innocent victims. But all this time, and quietly in the background, an even more sinister movement was taking place - a movement aimed at total destruction of our nation, and loss of our freedoms. That movement, and its objectives, was designed and carried out by left wing radicals. Left wing radicals should not be confused with the term "liberals," or "Democrats," any more than right-wing radicals should be confused with "conservatives," or "Republicans." The plan of the left-wing radicals was simple, and non-violent in nature. These leftist radicals reasoned, and quite rightly, that if they could dramatically increase unemployment, while at the same time increasing the number of government entitlement programs and the amount of people enrolled in those programs, the effect would be an overwhelming and unsustainable expense that would eventually collapse the economy and bring this nation to its knees. Few people understood how a relatively small group of radicals could accomplish those objectives, but with the advantage of hindsight we can see that is was relatively easy for them. The radical leftists worked to ensure that more and more leftists would be elected to Congress, where they could most effectively advance the agenda. The Ruling Class was eager to assist them, because the left-wing agenda tied in quite nicely with their own agenda of dominance over the people. And the people, drowning in apathy, were the leftists greatest asset, because they increasingly demanded more government involvement in their lives, and more entitlement programs. Now we find ourselves very close to the point where we have allowed government to take total control over our lives, and we live in a time when our Constitution has been rendered almost meaningless by the very representatives of the people who take an oath to uphold it while carrying out the duties of their elected office. Never before, during our history as a nation, have such a large number of left-wing radicals found their way into high government offices. Large numbers of people are now awakening to realize the tyranny of the left-wing radical agenda, but have enough people awakened to ensure that these leftists can be deposed in 2010 and 2012, or will outrage fade to apathy, and acceptance of domination? We must do all that we can to assure that apathy does not prevail - neither in the near future or beyond that. We must teach younger generations of people the lessons of the past, and why they must always remain vigilant and active in defending liberty.

The following link can help us to help others understand why apathy is our greatest enemy.

Apathetic-USA.com Intro Movie

Best to all,

Rick
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Rick, i just wanted to thank you, Ted, H2,Aaron and all of you here for this wonderful resource and information, its really helped us improve info and web pages to assist educating people.

sincerley
            Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by HiggsBoson View Post
              If a government was run like jury duty (with no permanent members) and important decisions deliberated upon by a broad cross section of the community, maybe justice would prevail and corruption could be monitored.
              Yes, and I'm certain that is the form of government, by the people, that our founding fathers envisioned, where those elected as representatives of the people would serve for a short term and then go back to doing whatever they did beforehand. A jury pool is initially called to duty at random, and then a selection process ensues in which potential jurors are eliminated from the pool by both the prosecution and defense attorneys until 12 jurors remain, at which point the jury foreman is chosen by the presiding judge. The jurors serve for only a very short term, and to consider only one particular question concerning a single issue. Wouldn't it be great if government representatives were chosen in the same manner, instead of through expensive campaigns and fraud ridden elections. Only thing is, though, how could we be assured that the representative pool was selected randomly, who would decide the eliminations, and who would choose the foreman, a.k.a. the President?

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                Rick, i just wanted to thank you, Ted, H2,Aaron and all of you here for this wonderful resource and information, its really helped us improve info and web pages to assist educating people.

sincerley
                Ash
                You're quite welcome, Ash. A lot of time, research, and thought has been poured into this thread, and I do hope it has had a positive effect in the effort to awaken people. It does appear that there is a very large grassroots movement afoot, comprised of people who are very much dissatisfied with the status quo. It was obvious how badly people wanted change in 2008, and we have definitely seen many changes - but not the kind that people had hoped for. I truly believe that 2010 will be a year of crucial decison making, and that we can't afford to make the wrong choices.

Best to you,

Rick

Comment

• НКВД

The People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs (Russian: Народный Комиссариат Внутренних Дел, Narodnyy Komissariat Vnutrennikh Del), abbreviated NKVD (Russian: НКВД listen (help·info)) was the public and secret police organization of the Soviet Union that directly executed the rule of power of the Soviets, including political repression, during the era of Stalin.
                  NKVD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those who died at Katyn included an admiral, two generals, 24 colonels, 79 lieutenant colonels, 258 majors, 654 captains, 17 naval captains, 3,420 NCOs, seven chaplains, three landowners, a prince, 43 officials, 85 privates, and 131 refugees. Also among the dead were 20 university professors (including Stefan Kaczmarz); 300 physicians; several hundred lawyers, engineers, and teachers; and more than 100 writers and journalists as well as about 200 pilots. In all, the NKVD executed almost half the Polish officer corps.[1] Altogether, during the massacre the NKVD murdered 14 Polish generals:
                  Katyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Physically, Yezhov was short in stature, standing five feet, or 151 cm - and that, combined with his sadistic personality led to his nickname 'The Poisoned Dwarf' or 'The Bloody Dwarf'.
                  Nikolai Yezhov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомор; translation: murder by hunger) was a famine in the Ukrainian SSR from 1932–1933, during which millions of people starved to death as a result of the economic and trade policies instituted by Joseph Stalin.
                  Holodomor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is estimated that one third of Europe's Jews lived in Ukraine. During the past 500 years numerous atrocities against the Jewish population have occurred at specific times of turmoil.
                  Pogroms in Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al

Comment

• Sign this petition to the US Congess to Audit the Fed

Campaign for Liberty - Audit the Fed

Comment

• Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                      ELEVENTH AMENDMENT
                      The Judicial power of the United States shall
                      not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity
                      commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens
                      of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

Ratification of the 11th Amendment on February 7, 1795 altered Article III Section 2.
                      The 11th removes law (criminal/admiralty/military) or equity (contract/civil)
                      from all courts ..
                      Think about what this means. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious information this is .. don't poo-poo it. do the research
                      (this is only the tip of this iceberg folks, go after the jugular vain!
                      . pull up the root, stop chopping at the branches)

Don't allow Churchill's quote below apply to you ...
                      “Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
                      up and continue on as if nothing had happened.”

Do have a fantastic and wonderful day, spread the word !!!!!!!!
                      randy
                      the first if april maybe intersting

Comment

• Hi folks, hope all are doing well. I have a thought i'd like to share and you may ponder it if you like or not. I understand the founding fathers envisioned a country that would live as freely as possible and they created a set of guidelines in hopes these would suffice. i also understand that common law is a pretty good standard to live by, if we were to. The point i now present is this. How would this country, or world for that matter, be if there were no laws at all and the people had enough wisdom to not harm another embodied soul. Putting aside any thoughts of how impossible this may seem or ideological, just give it a little thought. Also, if there were no laws or any structure whatsoever to misuse or corrupt, then how could anyone claim authority over another. It's my opinion, the very moment humans decided to create any structures of power over people in any form, is the day we started to spiral downhill. Granted this is all a learning experience and i am just giving my opinions as to what might not be a good idea in the future or if one was asked, what would you do if you could start the world over. So lets hypothetically say people naturally do not have enough wisdom to not harm others, so we create laws and societal guidelines to address those few that do harm others and in the process we have just created an entity called government, that eventually as we are seeing, becomes a much greater harm than the few people causing harm could ever generate. And all this because we created an entity and gave our power to it, thinking it would be a good idea and that it could not get out of our control. History shows us the possible error of our thinking, as benevolent as it may or may not have started off. Think about it if you wish.
                        peace love light
                        Tyson

Comment

• Is this the last resort

I find this article a calm and accurate representation.

Is Violence Never Necessary? | Gather

I am seeing lapel pins of the US Flag with a Black Band (Mourning) Symbol on more and more people, where did this come from? Anyone know?

Comment

• Yes, i think i do know where it came from: The "political right", as another diversionary, polarization-based anti-Obama tactic. It may have usefulness with the more illuminated Truth people, but i believe that was the genesis of it.

As long as we just throw rotten tomatoes at the puppet currently on stage and an yell out for another puppet... the puppet masters remain safe behind the curtain smiling

I can't imagine anything getting better no matter which corporate party pretends to lead... The last 10 years ("18" if you count Clinton, or "26" if you want to count "Poppy" too); is pretty much proof of this.

Comment

• Article I Section 2

Article I Section 2
                              No person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the
                              Age of twenty-five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States,
                              and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant
                              of the State
                              in which he shall be chosen.
                              A representative, during his/her first term in office, is not an inhabitant of the State.
                              Therefore NO representative IS QUALIFIED TO BE ELECTED for a second term
                              due to they are NOT an inhabitant of the State which they were elected for the first term.

this is crazy folks... how have we missed this?

can you say "It's hammer time..."
                              Remember to be clam and peaceful about this.
                              Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                              Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Every U.S. Representative and Senator should have an official Residence address in their State; they cannot run for election without one.

I think that is just legalspeak saying "they must be, or do so-and-so..." in the negative.
                                Last edited by jibbguy; 03-31-2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X