No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That doesn't qualify as a rant,,, too logical.

Comment

• Gates, Zuckerberg, Soros, Bezos Are Destroying the U.S. Republic (in Preparation for the New World Order)
      Gates, Zuckerberg, Soros, Bezos Are Destroying the U.S. Republic (in Preparation for the New World Order) | Humans Are Free

"These are all mega-rich “white dudes” who are in control of not only all social media, Google, YouTube and Twitter, but also major media outlets CNN, Washington Post (the WashPo rag) and the failing New York Times."

I might add don't forget the governor's and little politico's of the states they live in as well, not to mention probably half the elect in DC.
      See, you're already living with royalty, you just haven't been aware of it is all, and I would bet you a dollar that royalty extends deeper than
      you think: Like Father, like son is what I'm saying.

Jeff Bezos: Leave George Soros Alone.
      "Jeff Bezos wants the world to perceive billionaire globalist George Soros as a poor victim, following his forced exit from Hungary at the hands of Prime Minister Viktor Orban."
      https://yonews.org/jeff-bezos-leave-george-soros-alone/
      https://newspunch.com/jeff-bezos-leave-soros-alone/

Among his many other activites remember that Globalist George Soros also evidently gives money to NAMBLA.
      Refer back to who owns what and what their mouthpieces say. Kind of makes ya wonder why would
      anyone defend someone like George Soros. Even LBGT organizations are opposed to NAMBLA.
      I cannot help but wonder where the shared love comes from?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/o...t-a-crime.html
      https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7...ened-to-nambla

Oh, and as an after thought, look at those images closely, like I mean really closely. Anyone see the resemblance between Bezos and Zuckerberg? Look at that nose and those eye's.
      Is that a toupee on Zuckerberg's head? Would explain the weird non-changing hairline don't ya think? I think it's maybe like all in the family: Who's in for a covert DNA Test?
      Last edited by Gambeir; 06-29-2019, 01:44 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
        From
        Danny B;317891
        Here is a girl that really loves guns and the second amendment. She got 300 death threats on her birthday.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQXQw79QSQ
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0UGEtnGwUM

Al
        thanks 4 the video of the girl and guns

Comment

• Whenever I hear women and guns the first image I think off...>
          https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1535521639929.jpg
          https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183880012/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dwl_SCyVYAEGu7j.jpg

Posting just incase you missed the hysterical after the hysteria.

https://twitter.com/DaisyHogg3

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1404261-david-hogg

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-30-2019, 07:44 AM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Hypocrisy

Fallacious Reasoning and Progaganda Techniques

Al
            Last edited by aljhoa; 06-30-2019, 02:15 PM. Reason: 900,612

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

Oh, and as an after thought, look at those images closely, like I mean really closely. Anyone see the resemblance between Bezos and Zuckerberg? Look at that nose and those eye's.
              Is that a toupee on Zuckerberg's head? Would explain the weird non-changing hairline don't ya think? I think it's maybe like all in the family: Who's in for a covert DNA Test?

"a rolling stone gathers no moss"

Al

Comment

• The rule of the chosenites

"The fundamental right to seek and disseminate information through an independent press is under attack, and part of the assault has come from an unexpected source. Elected leaders in many democracies, who should be press freedom’s staunchest defenders, have made explicit attempts to silence critical media voices and strengthen outlets that serve up favorable coverage. The trend is linked to a global decline in democracy itself: The erosion of press freedom is both a symptom of and a contributor to the breakdown of other democratic institutions and principles, a fact that makes it especially alarming."
                https://freedomhouse.org/report/free...dom-media-2019

"Joel Stein, a columnist for the Los Angeles Times, wrote in 2008: “As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood ... I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.” /5"
                Joe Biden Acknowledges 'Immense' Jewish Role in American Mass Media and Cultural Life
                "the fact that an ethnic-religious group that makes up no more than two percent of the overall population wields greatly disproportionate power and influence is, or should be, a source of embarrassment. Perhaps that explains why Biden's unusually frank remarks received only scant press coverage, and prompted almost no commentary in the mainstream media."

"President Richard Nixon and the Rev. Billy Graham, the nation's best-known Christian evangelist, spoke together frankly about the Jewish grip on the media during a private White House meeting in 1972. Their secretly recorded one-on-one conversation was not made public until 30 years later. During their talk, Graham said: "This stranglehold has got to be broken or the country's going down the drain." The President responded by saying: "You believe that?" Graham replied: "Yes, sir." And Nixon said: "Oh, boy. So do I. I can't ever [publicly] say that, but I believe it." /6"
                "Moreover, Israel's adversaries are routinely portrayed as America's enemies, thereby encouraging US wars against countries that Israel regards as dangerous. /8"

OK, that covers press freedom and jewish influence. There has recently been even more media consolidation. AI is getting ever-more pervasive. I find that; when I compose a mail that contains certain elements, Yahoo refuses to scroll correctly. If I persist, it just sends my composition away.

This outside control wouldn't be so bad if the priorities of israel were in accord with the priorities of America.
                " Shimon Peres, former president and prime minister of Israel: “Every time we ... We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.“
                "Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - Haaretz ..."

The corporatocracy has taken over America by legislative capture. Nader explains how this happened.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN6fw8Yjtms&t=102s

The media has control of the government AND a stranglehold on the economy.
                Russia Today has emerged as an unlikely force at exposing the predations and machinations of the corporatocracy. Globalism only benefited 6 countries. The massive consolidation in trade has only benefited a few companies like Amazon.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxxoo11q-k8&t=44s
                The leaders of the world know that something has to be done about this concentration of influence,,,, this concentration of commerce in just a very few hands.

Joe Biden, "“What has happened since World War II is that the American sensibility has become part Jewish, perhaps as much Jewish as anything else ... The literate American mind has come in some measure to think Jewishly. It has been taught to, and it was ready to. After the entertainers and novelists came the Jewish critics, politicians, theologians. Critics and politicians and theologians are by profession molders; they form ways of seeing.” /3 "

The Jewish way of thinking has brought the world to ruin. Only Trump is preventing a blowup over Iran that would mark the end of much of civilization. The looming economic collapse won't be prevented. The bond market is predicted to blow all to hell. The FED heads have all been jews. Israel blew up their bond market back in '84. There will be NO escape from this meltdown.

This came in mail,

Kissinger take on Trump

Kissinger is now 94 years old. Recently, Henry Kissinger did an interview and said very amazing things regarding President Trump. He starts with:

"Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen before!"

The former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger gives us a new understanding of President Donald Trump's foreign policy and predicts its success:

"Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it.

"They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation's people.

After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference."

Kissinger knows it and he continues with:

"Every country now has to consider two things:

One, their perception that the previous president, or the outgoing president, basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessments of their necessities.

"And secondly, that there is a new president who's asking a lot of unfamiliar questions. And because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it."

Then Kissinger puts it bluntly: "Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes." When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power.

Kissinger once wrote:

"The weak grow strong by effrontery – The strong grow weak through inhibition!" No sentence better captures the U.S.-North Korea relationship.

Trump is discarding the inhibitions and calling the bluff on North Korea's effrontery:

His point is that the contrast of American retreat under Obama and its new assertion of power under Trump creates a new dynamic that every one of our allies and of our enemies must consider

Our allies grew complacent with Obama's passivity and now are fearful due to Trump's activism. And they must balance the two in developing their policies:

They realize that the old assumptions, catalyzed by Bush 43's preoccupation with Iraq and Obama's refusal to lead are obsolete. So, Trump is forcing a new calculus with a new power behind American interests. Those — here and abroad — who rode the old apple cart worry about its being toppled.

But, as Kissinger so boldly stated:

"Trump is the one true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first!“

This is the most accurate statement of what the American Citizens who live outside of the swamp want and expect from their government. I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want. Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about.

My mantra about Trump is this:

Truthfully, we are in agreement with most of what he says. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want, at least I do for sure:

1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!

2. Put "GOD" back in America!

3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!

4. Congress: On the same retirement and healthcare plans as everybody else.

5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!

6. Language: English!

7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!

8. Drug-Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before and during Welfare!

9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!

10. Budget: Balance the damn thing!

11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.

12. Term limits for congress

And most of all.
                13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!" and our law enforcement.

Comment

• 2015.75 confidence change

After WW II, the war hysteria died down and, we had a modicum of peace. The Korea threat put the arms business back in business. The rising threat that the U.S.S.R. might come over here and invade pushed a lot of money into the war business. The mutual-defence pact with Viet-Nam also provided a big expensive theater of war. After the U.S.S.R. disintegrated, there was great danger that peace would break out. This couldn't be allowed so, new threats & new States had to be stirred up and invaded. The more oil that they had,,, the better.
                  There were no credible enemies that would justify such a large arms buildup so, something new had to be invented. We were told that there was a terrorist behind every rock and, they hated us for our freedoms. This justified an uninterrupted arms race until every single terrorist was killed.

In 1985, Martin Armstrong predicted a huge change in the confidence model in 2015.75
                  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...vs-hard-place/
                  As the date approached, Armstrong told people, DON'T hold me to the exact day !
                  On the EXACT date, Russia went into Syria.
                  Keep in mind that the tag-team of FED & CENTCOM had held the world in thrall for many decades.
                  The American defence industry developed weapons system specifically to generate profits and cost over runs. Non-operational planes and ships weren't a big deal.

Meanwhile Russia developed the Sunburn and Yakount. Also known as the S-300.
                  Russia also developed some spooky weapons that they demonstrated on the Donald Cook. Russia also worked on finishing the S-400.
                  How Russia’s S-400 keeps Israel from striking
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpPV153hSQ

At least 13 countries are interested in buying a Russian missile system instead of platforms made by US companies, despite the threat of sanctions
                  It is easy to trace this back to Russia's bold entrance into Syria. Socrates was indeed correct.
                  Trump is trying to hold back all the war hawks that want to blow Iran to smithereens. Putin is helping out.
                  Russia Refuses To Sell S-400 Air Defense Missile System To Iran
                  https://en.radiofarda.com/a/russia-r.../29975011.html

Jun 1, 2019 - ... Russia has refused an Iranian request to buy its advanced S-400

Russia's S-500: The Ultimate Weapon That Can Kill the B-2, F-22 and ...
                  https://nationalinterest.org/.../rus...-the-b-2-f-22-...

Apr 13, 2018 - Russian state media have begun leaking some information about the country's next-generation air and missile defense system, the S-500."
                  Reportedly, it can operate in near-space.
                  Then, there are the hypersonic weapons.
                  Europe has had quite enough of Iran persecution and war in general. Since the FED is half of the war profiteers tag-team, Europe Iran and Russia have formed an alternative to SWIFT. China is working on similar stuff.
                  Many Central banks are deserting the dollar and, buying gold. In previous ages, they would be punished by the FED cutting off their dollar swap lines. The R.O.W. desperately needs dollar liquidity to service dollar-denominated debt. I suspect that they will allow a crash rather than going along with whatever the FED wants. The creation of an alternative to SWIFT is a very strong indicator.

While governments pay lip service to what the common people want, Their full attention focuses on the people when they are looking at starvation and revolution of the masses.
                  You see an indication of this by the interest generated by UBI and MMT. More than a few leaders have been hung by the neck and drug through the streets by a desperate populace.
                  Solar cycle 25 is promising to bring disastrous weather that will ruin a LOT of crops.
                  The PTB may very well controlled by the technocracy but, when their necks are on the line, they will work to keep their heads upon their shoulders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                    Kissinger is now 94 years old. Recently, Henry Kissinger did an interview and said very amazing things regarding President Trump. He starts with:

"They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation's people.

Then Kissinger puts it bluntly: "Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes." When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power.

But, as Kissinger so boldly stated:
                    "Trump is the one true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first!“
                    Source, please.

Al
                    Last edited by aljhoa; 07-01-2019, 03:21 PM. Reason: 900,926

Comment

• Kissinger's quote

Interesting bit I found here:

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...think-he-said/

"
                      Henry Kissinger did not say what you think he said about Trump
                      By Ciara O'Rourke on Monday, January 14th, 2019 at 5:04 p.m.

Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger meets with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China, Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018. (Thomas Peter/Pool Photo via AP)
                      Henry Kissinger is 95 years old. He was secretary of state, national security adviser and he served under two presidents. He also thinks "Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven’t seen before," according to a Facebook post from Sept. 16.

"The former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger gives us a new understanding of President Donald Trump’s foreign policy and predicts its success," the post goes on before supposedly quoting Kissinger again: "Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation’s people. After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference."

The post attributes more statements to Kissinger, including: "Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes."

"Trump is the one true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first!" it later says.

This post, which has been shared more than 81,000 times, was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.) We reached out to the Facebook account for more information about the Kissinger quotes but did not immediately receive a response. However, the supposed soundbites have appeared elsewhere online.

It’s true that during a Dec. 18, 2016, interview on Face the Nation, Kissinger said that "Donald Trump is a phenomenon the foreign countries haven’t seen." But the Facebook post goes off script after that.

"It is a shocking experience to them that he came into office, at the same time, extraordinary opportunity," he told then-Face the Nation host John Dickerson, according to a CBS News transcript. "I believe he has the possibility of going down in history as a very considerable president, because every country now has two things to consider. One, their perception that the previous president or outgoing president basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessment of their necessities, and secondly, that here is a new president who is asking a lot of unfamiliar questions. And because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it. I’m not saying it will. I’m saying it’s an extraordinary opportunity."

Kissinger did not call Trump the one true leader, or describe the Obama presidency as "eight years of tyranny." And while he spoke positively about the new president, he didn’t claim that "there is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes."

We rate this post False.

Correction, Jan. 17: The date of Henry Kissinger's Face the Nation interview was Dec. 18, 2016.
                      "

Comment

• Taking editorial liberties

Full Story

Henry Kissinger has had a hand in shaping U.S. policy for decades, starting even before he was named secretary of state in 1973.

Since Donald Trump was elected president, the former diplomat has met with Trump multiple times, and he has made some veiled comments about what he thinks of Trump and his administration. But there’s no evidence Kissinger called Trump “the one true leader,” or said he “puts America and its people first,” as a popular post circulating on Facebook claims.

The post, which has been copied and reposted several times, features a picture of Kissinger and a long block of text that attributes several bogus quotes to him. Two of the quotes, however, are accurate (or close to accurate) representations of what Kissinger said in an interview on CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Dec. 18, 2018.

The first quote in the post is almost word for word what Kissinger said:

Facebook post: “Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven’t seen before”!

In the CBS News interview, Kissinger said:

Kissinger, Dec. 18, 2016: Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven’t seen. So it is a shocking experience to them that he came into office.'

Trump has definitely "he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past.
                        Macron represents the slimiest type of politician. Trump is the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                          As long as there are those who are willing to pervert the truth, and as long as there are those who will blindly follow without question, we are at risk as a nation. One responsibility we all have as citizens is to make sure the information on which we base our decisions is the truth. While I am not a religious person, the bible contains many truths. “the truth will set you free” did not originate in academia; Jesus said it in John 8:32. I happen to agree.
                          How is Jesus the Alpha and the Omega?

Al
                          Last edited by aljhoa; 07-02-2019, 02:01 PM. Reason: 901,062

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                            Full Story

Henry Kissinger has had a hand in shaping U.S. policy for decades, starting even before he was named secretary of state in 1973.
                            Kissinger is in my opinion absolute proof of the rot in the government. He served as the model for Dr. Strangelove and he has to have done his undergrad work studying J. Edgar Hoover, or else had intimate knowledge of how J. H. stayed in power virtually for life.

Probably the most disgusting singular example of political corruption outside of his late associate Zbigniew Brzezinski. Whom together have virutally controlled the entire nation for my entire life and like a demon from hell the SOB is probably going to still be doing so even after I'm dead. I just cannot believe that some Vietnam Vet didn't set their sights on him and a few others, I mean why not, you've already murdered hundreds of innocent Asian Kids because ot them so what does it matter except that those murders were done legally under the pretext of war. Not suggesting someone should, I'm just surprised he and others were never singled out, an if that doesn't say something to you about the unlikely hood of random mass shootings being the product of a lone gunman instead of what is a manifestly obvious black opp then nothing will. OK; people who have every reason to shoot people and who have done so, were made into murders so to speak, these people came back from that war hating what they had done and the experience they lived through, and still these same people never acted on their desires to serve up some old fashioned justice; I know I've talked to combat vets from that epoch. Some said that if they ever got their hands round his neck~ So they know who did what and who created that war yet even these likely suspects never once attacked this guy, or any of the other sociopaths whom are directly responsible for wrecking their own lives and costing the lives of countless others, both American and Vietnamese.

So here he is once more, the same rotting piece of flesh, the same servant of evil, but now he's chumming with the Trump Team. How do you do that unless you know everything about everyone like J. Edgar did, because it's either that or else who these people say they are isn't true and they are all masquerading as pretend patriots.

I think if you can put away the political vices, the religious fanticisms, and just look at the available physical evidence like a real policeman would, then the photographic evidence, combined with the interelationships, added to the stastical odd of physical similarities all work to strongly support a circumstanial case that what we have is a phony body of politcal and quasi-politically appointed stooges. All of whom are almost certainly inter-related by genetics, and who have an allegiance not to our nation but themseves and their own clan.

The biggest fear these people have is that your eye's may open to the idea that a genetically linked relationship exists between wealth and political rulership.

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                            The first quote in the post is almost word for word what Kissinger said:

Facebook post: “Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven’t seen before”!

In the CBS News interview, Kissinger said:

Kissinger, Dec. 18, 2016: Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven’t seen. So it is a shocking experience to them that he came into office.'

Trump has definitely "he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past.
                            Macron represents the slimiest type of politician. Trump is the opposite.
                            He's not a phenomenon, he is rather the last attempt by the people to keep the nation united and to prevent a collapse of the republic because of political corruption, which really is the end objective of the people I'm pointing you to look at because who profits if the nation implodes? They will, they will profit by the destruction of the United States of America. After all, they all hate the Constitution and the Bills of Rights. Every action they have taken proves it.

So without an idependent genetic means to validate who is who, there is no way to know if President Trump is an usurper of the old order, a new comer who is an outsider trying to bridge across to connect with this ancient ruling clan, and there is also no way to know what the motives are either, but it does seem like he is aware of who he is dealing with. Not sure though, not sure about that at all, but I hope so. All we can be sure of is that he is connected with this ruling clan; or else may be trying to connect with them through the now visible minion Kissinger. He's doing something but what is unknown.

If Henry Kissinger were to be subjected to the same war tribunal that tried the Nazi's at Nuremberg, then I am just about positive he would be hanged for crimes against humanity, or at least have spent the rest of his life in prison cell like Hess did, assuming it was actually Rudolf Hess who all alone was kept inside Spandau Prison. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spandau_Prison

As a side to this, which is worth taking note of in my opinion, it is if there is any absolute proof that Hitler survived the war it's to be found in the curious life story of Rudolf Hess, and primarily because of his intimate relationship with the Fuehrer. Reason being of course is that, whatever secrets Hess held have to have tied in with the national security state of the four powers that watched over him till the very day he died, and there the only possible relationship which could remotely explain the nearly psychotic obsession with preventing this somewhat mentally unpredictable person from coming in contact with any outside people has to do UFO's, because why else would a man like Rudolf Hess be kept isolated under the almost unbelievable circumstances which he was; guarded by the Americans, Russians, British, and French in a rotating schedule until the day he supposedly killed himself? That is something which I don't think has any comparison in all of recorded human history! To answer that there can be only one possible answer: Hess had to have a protector, someone who cared enough who could make that happen, but who, and there the only possible explanation which is logical is Adolf Hitler himself, but because Hess was unpredicable, and possibly nuts, he could not be allowed to ever become free where he migh start blabing about Nazi flying saucer technology.

PS: If you think these are orginal ideas, inventive and overly active, or conspiritoral notions, then refer back to President George Washingon who warned of the threat of standing professional armies, of political fanatism, and constantly about the old world monarch's, whom he said would forever be trying to usurp and to destroy our nation, so I have tell you they are none of those things, and I have no doubt that there are branches of special service throughout the worlds security services that have probably already mapped who is who genetically.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 07-02-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                              PS: If you think these are orginal ideas, inventive and overly active, or conspiritoral notions, then refer back to President George Washingon who warned of the threat of standing professional armies, of political fanatism, and constantly about the old world monarch's, whom he said would forever be trying to usurp and to destroy our nation, so I have tell you they are none of those things, and I have no doubt that there are branches of special service throughout the worlds security services that have probably already mapped who is who genetically.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John C Calhoun, Theodore Roosevelt;
                              Bottom: Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D Roosevelt, John F Kennedy, Daniel K Inouye.
                              Each of these political leaders warned about an invisible government.

Al
                              Last edited by aljhoa; 07-02-2019, 10:53 PM. Reason: 901,115

Comment

• Be advised, the powers that be are now moving to eliminate/remove from public view alternative media contrary to the official narrative.

Richard Hall say's that he is having trouble getting his media out and that it may become necessary to broadcast via changing IP addresses each week. If you're in Europe, the UK, or Australia or NZ you should subscribe to Richard's Newsletter in case the authorites in the UK steal or block his website.

Go here to subscribe to Richard's newsletter.
                                https://www.richplanet.net/newsletter.php

https://www.richplanet.net/index.php

Evidently TPB (the powers that be) are disturbed by his analysis of the murder of British MP, Jo Cox, the 2017 Manchester Arena "terrorist" attack, and pretty much everything else he talks about and investigates.

https://www.richplanet.net/detectives.php
                                https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=1&gen=99

Coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X