Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great Missouri law!

http://www.southernexposuredocumentary.us/

That is the whole vid the trailer was for.

That Missouri law is very sensible and I want to see the same here
    in Washington.

The Randy Rhodes on Air America types are always saying that the illegal
    immigrants are just taking jobs that most American's "don't want anyway."
    It is incredible the blind ignorance of that statement as with the huge
    unemployment issue in this country, many legitimate American citizens
    would LOVE to have anything to put food on the table.

There is actually a bill that passed to build a wall across the border. I don't
    recall the details but a few miles were built and it came to an end. Now
    the lip service is about patrolling the borders with drones.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• The Lord of the Rings

"Although The Lord of the Rings was published in the 1950s, Tolkien insisted that the One Ring was not an allegory for the nuclear bomb,[41] nor were his works a strict allegory of any kind, but were open to interpretation as the reader saw fit."
      The Lord of the Rings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
      Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
      Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
      In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
      One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
      "
      YouTube - J.R.R. Tolkien recites the Ring Verse

TODAYS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE
      YouTube - LORD OF THE RINGS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE
      Al

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Southern Exposure The Documentary

That is the whole vid the trailer was for.

That Missouri law is very sensible and I want to see the same here
        in Washington.

The Randy Rhodes on Air America types are always saying that the illegal
        immigrants are just taking jobs that most American's "don't want anyway."
        It is incredible the blind ignorance of that statement as with the huge
        unemployment issue in this country, many legitimate American citizens
        would LOVE to have anything to put food on the table.

There is actually a bill that passed to build a wall across the border. I don't recall the details but a few miles were built and it came to an end. Now the lip service is about patrolling the borders with drones.
        Although the Secure Fence Act of 2006 authorized the construction of 700 additional miles of double chain link and barbed wire fences with light and infrared camera poles, only a few miles of this fencing was ever erected. What a sham!

Thanks for finding the full length "Southern Exposure" video, Aaron. It's quite an eye opener.

While government and the media have led Americans to believe that illegal immigrants are just working at menial jobs that Americans would not want, that's a crock of you know what. I often hear this argument from otherwise knowledgeable people whenever I get into a discussion on illegal immigration. Their argument invariably states that Americans don't want jobs picking produce in fields and orchards, washing dishes at a restaurant, performing roofing work, or housecleaning. They seem surprised to learn that I have done all these things during my lifetime. Here in Maine, for example, a great many people cannot find a steady job and rely on seasonal jobs that may only last a few weeks, going from one thing to the next. Clam digging is followed by blueberry raking, which is followed by apple picking, and then people start in making Christmas wreaths, etc. These jobs are sought after by high school kids and adults alike. Blueberry raking is a tough job that leaves you exhausted and feeling like your back is broken after continually stooping down all day, sweltering in the heat, and dealing with mosquitoes, biting flies, and bees. You wouldn't think that many people would want such work, but Mainers are there in the blueberry fields year after year. At one point in time, large numbers of migrant Mexican workers (mostly illegal) started heading into Maine to seek work in the blueberry fields, and at large commercial egg farms, where they were welcomed and exploited by unscrupulous business owners who paid them substandard wages and sheltered them in crowded and unsanitary living quarters. Finally, regulations were imposed that greatly discouraged such practices, but in the meantime many Mainers were displaced from these seasonal jobs by illegals willing to work for next to nothing.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• The Most Dangerous Man in America: Daniel Ellsburg and the Pentagon Papers

Tonight on the Duluth-area PBS will be shown the documentary "The Most Dangerous Man in America: Daniel Ellsburg and the Pentagon Papers. "

Starts at 8 pm on Channel 8 in the Duluth area. Check your local stations for the time in your area.

-------------

A film to inspire more whistleblowers?
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• The "Rings" of Tolkien Era

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Tonight on the Duluth-area PBS will be shown the documentary "The Most Dangerous Man in America: (JFK) Daniel Ellsburg and the Pentagon Papers. ( Ellsburg, convenient attention grabber ) "
            Originally posted by SeaMonkey View Post
            Here you will find additional insights.
            IX: History Repeats Itself
            This may very well be a case of history repeating itself. Not to oversimplify an extremely complex situation, but this is all too similar to the origins of World War II. The looting of the masses by an unaccountable Wall Street elite led to the Great Depression and set the conditions for WWII. Desperate and impoverished populations increasingly supported more and more extreme leaders. The conditions are now so ripe for world war that Noam Chomsky has convincingly compared modern-day America to Weimar Germany prior to the outbreak of WWII. Research the history of pre-war societies and you will see for yourself how our current political environment fits historical precedent like a glove.

See segments 1 through 11.
            YouTube - NOVO ORDO SECLORUM [NWO] I - THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE OF OSIRIS - 1

"After Trotsky, another 8000 germen speaking revolutionaries arrived." and ended Russian empire.
            YouTube - NOVO ORDO SECLORUM [NWO] I - THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE OF OSIRIS - 5

Comment

• It will soon be payback time for these Senators - forward this list to everyone you know.

Don't forget. November 2nd is "Take out the trash day!"
              The following Senators voted against making English the official language of America.
              (Republicans are in red)
              Akaka (D-HI)
              Bayh (D-IN)
              Biden (D-DE)
              Bingaman (D-NM)
              Boxer (D-CA)
              Cantwell (D-WA)
              Clinton (D-NY)
              >>> Dayton (D-MN)
              Dodd (D-CT)
              Domenici (R-NM)
              Durbin (D-IL)
              Feingold (D-WI)
              Feinstein (D-CA)
              Harkin (D-IA)
              Inouye (D-HI)
              Jeffords (I-VT)
              Kennedy (D-MA)
              Kerry (D-MA)
              Kohl (D-WI)
              Lautenberg (D-NJ)
              Leahy (D-VT)
              Levin (D-MI)
              Lieberman (D-CT)
              Menendez (D-NJ)
              Mikulski (D-MD)
              Murray (D-WA)
              Obama (D-IL)
              Reed (D-RI)
              Reid (D-NV)
              Salazar (D-CO)
              Sarbanes (D-MD)
              Schumer (D-NY)
              Stabenow (D-MI)
              Wyden (D-OR)

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits.
              They are grouped by home state.
              Alaska : Stevens (R)
              Arizona : McCain (R)
              Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
              California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
              Colorado : Salazar (D)
              Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
              Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
              Florida : Martinez (R)
              Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
              Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)
              Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
              Iowa: Harkin (D)
              Kansas: Brownback (R)
              Louisiana: Landrieu (D)
              Maryland: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
              Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) (deceased) Kerry (D)
              Montana: Baucus (D)
              Nebraska:
              Hagel (R)
              Nevada: Reid (D)
              New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
              New Mexico: Bingaman (D)
              New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
              North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
              Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
              Oregon : Wyden (D)
              Pennsylvania : Specter (D) (He got HIS Already!)
              Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
              South Carolina : Graham (R)
              South Dakota : Johnson (D)
              Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
              Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
              West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
              Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• State snatches baby when dad accused of being 'Oath Keeper!'

Incredible as it sounds, a 16-hour-old newborn was snatched from her parents at the birth hospital by authorities in Concord, New Hampshire, after social services workers alleged the father to be a member of Oath Keepers.

The affidavit signed by Child Protective Service worker Dana Bicford, seeking government custody of newborn Cheyenne Irish, said the agency "became aware and confirmed that Mr. Irish associated with a militia known as the 'Oath Keepers.' "

One forum member, at the Oath Keepers website, posted the following comment, rightfully stating that this incident is, "Setting a chilling precedent and in a manner befitting the most tyrannical of regimes, the government seized a newborn baby girl today because the father has associated with the lawful, pro-peace, pro-constitution, anti-violence Oath Keepers. What makes this particularly scary is exactly that, that the 'Oath Keepers' is a peaceful, pro-rule of law organization which supports serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters and reminds them of their oath to the Constitution of the United States in a direct and open manner."

A 2009 report from DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis titled Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment defined right-wing extremism in the U.S. as "divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups) and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

It would appear that anyone who is part of a group that is supportive of the US Constitution, or that is opposed to abortion, illegal immigration, or the overstepping of authority by big government, is now a target for government blacklisting and "corrective" action.
                Last edited by rickoff; 01-14-2014, 05:11 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• Republic of the united States of America

Rick,

Those kidnappers need to be imprisoned.

This is a good one -
                  History |

Makes it more clear than most sites discussing state sovereignty, etc...
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Rick,

Those kidnappers [DHS Child Protective Service workers] need to be imprisoned.

This is a good one - Makes it more clear than most sites discussing state sovereignty, etc...
                    History |
                    Thanks for the link, Aaron. Although most all of what is stated there has already been brought forward in this thread, the authors have abbreviated it into the most important parts, and make it clearly understood. It is essential reading for all. As the article points out, the Constitution is definitely not irrelevant, as some claim it to be, and is still just as potent as when it was drafted if We The People will stand up and demand that it be abided by. I was especially thankful for the quote of James Traficant that was contained in the article. One has to admit that he had a lot of guts to stand up and say that to other members of Congress. Of all the Congress people that I have ever heard on TV, Traficant always had something important to say and definitely had my attention. Of course his Congressional brethren had no use for that kind of outspoken truth, and look where he ended up - he was expelled from Congress after being convicted of taking bribes, filing false tax returns, racketeering, and forcing his aides to perform chores at his farm in Ohio and on his houseboat in Washington DC and was released from prison on September 2, 2009, after serving a seven-year sentence. The charges sound a bit heavy-handed, don't they? Traficant maintains that the charges were due to a vendetta against him that resulted from a 1983 case when he was charged with racketeering while serving as an Ohio sheriff. He successfully defended himself in that case, and is the only person ever to do so in a RICO case. Interestingly, Traficant is now running as an independent candidate for Congress, and has said that his platform will be to repeal the 16th Amendment to the United States Constitution (the income tax amendment).

Along the same lines as the History lesson you linked to, here is a link to the full version video Don't Tread On Me:The Rise Of The Republic, which explains why states' rights outweigh the reach of the federal government, and gives examples of states that are asserting their 10th amendment rights in defiance of unconstitutional federal mandates.
                    Don't Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic - FULL MOVIE - 12160
                    Last edited by rickoff; 01-15-2014, 05:45 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• Don't Tread on Me

Rick,

Thanks for the link to that Don't Tread on Me vid!

A lot of powerful points and I'm excited to see the movement of states
                      asserting their rights. I didn't know Missouri was so far ahead in what
                      they're doing. What a great example for other states to follow!

Missouri needs to change its state slogan to the: We'll Show You State!

I really like the concept about putting federal income tax money from people
                      in the state into an escrow and using that for a position of power against
                      the crooked feds.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

I didn't know Missouri was so far ahead in what
                        they're doing. What a great example for other states to follow!

Missouri needs to change its state slogan to the: We'll Show You State!

I really like the concept about putting federal income tax money from people
                        in the state into an escrow and using that for a position of power against
                        the crooked feds.
                        Yes, Missouri is definitely in the lead as to what needs to be done, and the other states need to wake up and follow that lead. Something not mentioned in the Don't Tread On Me: Rise of the Republic - FULL MOVIE - 12160 video is that Missouri is also in the lead on illegal immigration issues, having taken a firm stance against it well before Arizona, but in practically the same way. Makes one wonder why DOJ didn't try to take Missouri to court. Perhaps they didn't think it nearly as compelling as the Arizona case, since Arizona is a border state and the Obama administration wants to ensure that the huge entry door in Arizona is kept wide open to the flow of illegals. This policy is absolute insanity. Not only is it a fact that many thousands of dangerous, convicted Mexican felons are crossing the Arizona border each month, but the border is also an open door to international terrorist groups. Take, for example, the opening 30 second segment of the following video, which shows Kuwaiti muslim professor Abdallah Al-Nafisi promoting an anthrax attack on the US to be carried out by someone carrying 4 pounds of anthrax into the US through Mexican tunnels, in expectation of successfully killing "330,000 Americans within a single hour." YouTube - Muslim Professor Abdallah Nafisi Threatens an Anthrax Attack on America
                        And if this isn't bad enough, the Department of Homeland Security, which is well aware of the threat, has their spinmeisters stating that they believe that "white supremacist American militias" are offering their support and collaboration for such attacks. In reality, it is DHS and the federal government who are offering their support and collaboration to terrorists by shirking their responsibilities and leaving our borders largely unprotected. Just another effort to demean and villainize militia groups in general. We know, of course, that there certainly are white supremacist paramilitary groups that exist in the United States, but the largest militia groups by far, in all states, are law abiding patriots exercising their right, and their duty, as outlined in the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution to form state militias to ensure the security of the states, both individually and collectively. The state militias' primary mission is to protect us against attacks, both foreign and domestic. The US was never meant to have a standing army, and having one is in fact unconstitutional.

Rick

Comment

• On the lighter side of the illegal immigration issue is this video by Ray Stevens. While funny to watch, it is also a sober reminder of many of the issues that are involved.

YouTube - Ray Stevens - Come to the USA

Comment

• Obama's aunt an illegal immigrant!

For years, Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango lived illegally in Boston public housing. She's unemployed, receiving nearly $700 a month in disability, and for nearly ten years was in this country illegally.

After Obama became president, the same judge that denied Zeituni's request 6 years ago, and ordered her deported, granted her asylum. The reason given for the change? Immigration judge Leonard Shapiro stated in his decision, "because of her relationship to Obama, she will become a target if she is removed to Kenya." How ridiculous! The Kenyans all love Obama, claim that he was born there, and so consider him as a Kenyan, so why would his aunt "become a target" if sent back there? Besides, why wasn't she sent back 6 years ago when the judge ordered her deportation? Instead, she received $700 a month plus free housing, along with food stamps and free medical care, and still continues to receive all of that. You'd think that Obama would invite her to stay at the White House, or wherever he lived when he was a senator, but he never offered shelter or monetary assistance. Not so surprising, I guess, when you consider that Obama himself is probably here illegally.

YouTube - President Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango 'This Country Is Owned By Almighty God' - wbztv.com.wmv

See also this video:
                            YouTube - Michelle Malkin on Obama's illegal alien aunt
                            Last edited by rickoff; 10-13-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• About the 2011 tax hikes......

Is America headed for its biggest tax hike since World War II?
                              The answer, nonpartisan fiscal watchdogs say, is yes -- but with a big "if" and a few caveats.
                              If Congress returns after the Nov. 2 midterm elections and does nothing, allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire, then New Year's Day will usher in the nation's biggest tax increase since the end of the World War II, according to Gerald Ahern, spokesman for the Tax Foundation, a nonpartisan tax monitoring group.
                              “If nothing happens in Congress -- and that is a possibility -- and all the tax cuts are allowed to expire, the median American family will see a smaller paycheck and a tax increase of $1,540 on January 1,” Ahern said.
                              - from the Vision To America website (visiontoamerica.org)

Comment

• Excellent documentary on how Propaganda in the West, for the last 90 years, has actually been more sophisticated and EFFECTIVE than that of the other countries notorious for it... including even the Soviets and fascist / axis countries of WW2.

Unlike Soviet or Fascist propaganda, the main thrust here has been to divert attention from the un-elected wealthy elite running everything worth running; which of course includes the banking and energy sectors, which together control the entire economy.

Making a study of the present BP Gulf Disaster, specifically how the national mainstream media and Federal government has handled it... proves exactly what this documentary states very well.

Let's hope many millions more realize this; as the elite have over-played their hand out of FEAR of losing monopoly control of the energy sector.

The thing that negates this propaganda's effectiveness; is greater awareness for its existence.

Psywar: The Real Battlefield is the Mind « Dandelion Salad

Comment

Working...
                                X