The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next in dirty politics???

A Saturday October 23 page one story headline in the New York Times reads, "Democrats Backing Fake Tea Party Candidates."

The story explains that in numerous races across the U.S. a fake “Tea Party” candidate has been working to siphon votes from the Republican candidate. In a close race this third party effort could throw the election to the Democrat contender.

Arguably, the most serious effort is taking place in Nevada where the Times says supporters of Harry Reid are backing a “Tea Party” candidate named Scott Ashjian. In reality, Sharron Angle is the actual Tea Party endorsed candidate, and she has a very good chance of beating Harry Reid if votes aren't siphoned away from her by this phony third candidate. Radio listeners are hearing ads promoting the fake "Nevada Tea Party" candidate Ashjian, and these ads bash Sharron Angle.

Blatant examples in other states include:

California: Democratic Palm Springs Mayor Steve Pougnet has paid for an automated recording that calls Republican voters and purports to be from a registered GOP voter. The unidentified voter reveals she is voting for Bill Lussenheide of the American Independent Party, rather than GOP incumbent Rep. Mary Bono Mack, because Lussenheide is a “true conservative.”

Florida: Candidates listed as having tea party affiliations are running, even though they have been exposed as having no legitimate tea party supporting them.

Michigan: Fake tea party candidates tried to run for two House seats and a number of state offices. Democratic Party officials were linked to the candidacies, and the candidates were declared ineligible.

This kind of dirty tactics have no legitimate place in election campaigns, and the perpetrators should be severely punished. I doubt that will ever happen, though. About the only thing we can do is to keep voters informed of such shenanigans, and let the perps know we are onto their dirty tricks.

Rick
    Last edited by rickoff; 10-26-2010, 03:50 AM.
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Your assistance needed....

In post #884 I gave a link to the Obama YouTube video site. During the last few days I have gone there several times to post comments. I quickly noticed that nearly all posted comments negative to the Obama regime are answered almost immediately by a user named "barsense." It looks to me like this is a crew of people who field answers to negative comments, and that they just copy and paste an "answer" from talking points based upon key words in a comment, such as "Federal Reserve" or "tax breaks." User "barsense" answers nearly always show a "thumbs up" rating, while mine never show any rating. I'd like to see if they are nullifying thumbs up votes to my comments. Please go to YouTube - Get in the Game and vote on my latest comment, which reads:

Find this post (which is currently 3rd one down), move your mouse to the right of it, and click the thumbs up icon if you agree with what I posted. Then please PM me and let me know you voted so that I can determine how many "thumbs up" votes should be listed. Also let me know if you voted a "thumbs down" for either of the two barsense comments at the top, concerning the Federal Reserve and demeaning Ron Paul.

Rick
      Last edited by rickoff; 10-27-2010, 04:09 AM.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Just as I suspected!

Thanks to those of you who read my previous post and followed through with a "thumbs up" vote and a PM to me. I just went back into the website and there are no votes showing. Exactly as I suspected. Well, I guess it figures.

Rick

Comment

• Hard to believe, but true!

Court overturns Arizona's proof of citizenship requirement for voter registration!

The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has overturned Arizona’s requirement that people show proof of citizenship to register to vote, saying that the requirement to show proof of citizenship — passed by voters in 2004 — is not consistent with the National Voter Registration Act.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said the state plans to appeal the ruling, adding he disagrees the documentation sets up a barrier for registration. “I think it’s an outrage and a slap in the face of Arizonans who are concerned about the integrity of elections,” he said.

I strongly agree with Bennett, and would add that this is a slap in the face to all legal voters. Why would any legal citizen of the United States complain about being required to show proof of citizenship in order to register for voting? All states should be doing this to stop registration fraud, but most states only require some minor "proof" of identification, such as a SS card, driver license, or a utility bill showing name and address. These types of identification are too easy to forge, and many illegal immigrants have been found to possess such faked id's, which they paid to have document forgers create for them. We sorely need a universal law that requires all registrants to produce either a long form birth certificate or passport, as well as a state i.d. or driver's license showing their current address. After election day, contact your state legislators and representatives in Congress, and ask them to sponsor such a law, and also to require manual voting and vote counting, as well as determining the Constitutional eligibility of candidates in presidential elections. Every possible step should be taken to eliminate election fraud.

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            Court overturns Arizona's proof of citizenship requirement for voter registration!

Why would any legal citizen of the United States complain about being required to show proof of citizenship in order to register for voting?

Rick
            YouTube - Pope John Paul 2's New World Order Speech at Gandhi's Memorial

YouTube - Pope to replace Jesus as The Christ?

New World Religion

Al

Comment

• A look into 2030

This short video is a sobering reminder of just how close we are to this alternative future becoming reality. Keep that in mind when you vote on November 2nd.

YouTube - Chinese Professor

Comment

• And more on vote fraud.....

Here is still another example of deliberate voting fraud that was recently brought to light, but not covered earlier. In this example, voting machines were deliberately delivered to an address other than the stipulated voting precinct address, where people would obviously not be voting, and then picked up later for vote tallying. It is quite clear that the "votes" on these machines were preloaded to sway a close election to a preferred candidate.

YouTube - Top Union Official Caught on Tape Discussing Voter Fraud

Comment

• Definition of "Natural Born Citizen"

As pointed out in earlier posts, Article 2, Section 1 of the US Constitution defines the qualifications that must be met in order to serve as President of the United States. These qualification requirements are:

The President must be a natural born citizen of the United States, at least 35 years old, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

While the last two qualifying factors are easy to understand, many people are confused about the first factor. What does "natural born citizen of the Unites States" actually mean? Does it mean he was born of a mother in natural childbirth? If so, then I think we could safely assume that Barry Obama/Soetoro meets that qualification. But is that the meaning the framers of the Constitution intended? I think not, and the following excerpt from the 1797 edition of Vattel's Law of Nations should leave no doubt as to the correct meaning:

In 1797, a decade after the Constitution was adopted (September 17, 1787, by the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), the English translation of Emmerich de Vattel’s Law of Nations was revised to include the term “natural born Citizen.” The revised English translation helps to clarify the meaning of natural born Citizen, as English-speaking people generally understood it towards the end of the 18th Century: "The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. … I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country. (Vattel, Law of Nations, Book 1, Chapter 19)."

This very clear definition of the term was well understood by the framers of the Constitution, and was a generally accepted principle worldwide in their day. And that is why they saw no need to include a definition of "natural born" within the Constitution. ".. of parents who are citizens.." is the disqualifier for Barry Obama/Soetoro, since his father was not a US citizen, but rather a Kenyan under British rule.

I hope this is helpful to those who previously may have been unclear on this subject.

Rick
                  Last edited by rickoff; 10-29-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Yet another unbelievable but true story..

The Colorado Supreme Court, in a 4 to 3 decision, has reversed the conviction of a man who admitted using someone else's Social Security number to obtain a loan, concluding that the defendant wasn't really trying to assume a false identity. The court concluded that since the name on the SS card was identical to that of the defendant, Felix Montes-Rodriguez, and since he gave his correct birth date and address on the loan application, he wasn't using a false identity. How insane is that, and could this case become a legal precedent that allows illegal aliens to freely assume false identities for purposes of obtaining loans, credit cards, driver licenses, and voting registrations? This is insane!

The 3 dissenting judges' statement makes perfect sense:
                    "The defendant's deliberate misrepresentation of the single most unique and important piece of identifying data for credit-transaction purposes [is] precisely the kind of conduct meant to be proscribed as criminal," the dissent said.
                    "By claiming another person's Social Security number in a credit transaction, as the defendant did in this case, a person necessarily identifies himself as the person with the credit history associated with that number," the opinion said.
                    "Where the nature of the transaction is such that a false Social Security number is not merely incidental but is rather the single piece of identifying data upon which the fraud in question depends, it cannot be assessed as merely 'one of many pieces of identifying information," warned the dissent.
                    "For the purposes of the fraudulent transaction at issue, it is clearly the assumption of a false or fictitious identity."

Comment

• Nearby Order & Religion

Playboy Calendar 2020 « Email Variety

Al

Comment

• May slightly Off-Topic

but what do you think about that.

ADL slams Shas spiritual leader for saying non-Jews 'were born to serve Jews' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
                        In a sermon given on Saturday on laws concerning what non-Jews are permitted to do on Shabbat, Yosef said: "Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat."

According to Yosef, death has "no dominion" over non-Jews in Israel

"With gentiles, it will be like any person - they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”
                        Israels Officials or other Voices are, of course, horrified,
                        but it is not a Opinion of a single Person, this Rabbi
                        is more one from the leading Persons from their Communities there.

But it let me understand, what they dont care, when they destroy
                        the Economy and all other Resources without to care about single Persons.
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Obama Stops Overseas Military Votes = 2,800,000 Votes

To:Sen. Mitch McConnell

October 28, 2010

OBAMA STOPS OVERSEAS MILITARY VOTES

Please remember this action by your President - This is a national disgrace to our military and to our Country. Good enough to die for America, but not good enough to vote.

OBAMA'S Dept of Justice under Eric holder, allowed a deadline to expire for the military men and women overseas to receive their absentee ballots and cast their votes.

They had more than 6 months to approve the sending of the ballots.
                          BUT THEY DID NOTHING AND LET THE DEADLINE PASS.

This will stop 2,800,000 votes from being cast in the November election.
                          Military votes ... nearly all of which are anti-OBAMA.

THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE
                          THIS IS FRAUD
                          THIS IS CORRUPT
                          THIS IS OBAMA

SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW -
                          STOP OBAMA --SAVE AMERICA

MORE VOTER FRAUD AND BLOCKING:

*MILITARY OVERSEAS, NOT GETTING BALLOTS IN TIME TO VOTE

*NORTH CAROLINA, TOUCH SCREEN VOTING, DEMOCRAT NOMINATIONS KEEP COMING UP ALREADY CHECKED.

*NEVADA TOUCH SCREEN VOTING , HARRY REID COMES UP, WITH HIS NAME CHECKED ALREADY.

*THE VOTING MACHINE COMPANIES TECHNICANS, ARE MEMBERS OF SEIU UNIONS, IN CLARK COUNTY NEVADA.

*UNIONS GIVING GIFT CARDS, AND REID GIVING FREE FOOD FOR VOTES. (Isn't that illegal, considered bribery?)

*ILLEGAL ALIENS GOING DOOR TO DOOR TO GET OUT THE VOTE, IN THEIR FAVOR.

*ILLEGAL ALIENS GIVEN THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN SOME STATES, ON TAXES AND EDUCATION. A PRIVILEGE ONCE RESERVED FOR LEGAL CITIZENS ONLY.

A PRESIDENT, WHO SUPPOSEDLY TAUGHT CONSTITUTIONAL LAW,, WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE. IS IT ANY WONDER THAT YOUNG PEOPLE (WHOM HE MAINLY GOES AFTER FOR THE DEMOCRAT VOTE, ALSO, ARE OBLIVIOUS TO THE
                          CONSTITUTION) AND THE FREEDOMS THEY WILL LOSE, DUE TO THEIR DUMMING DOWN THROUGH OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS. THE PEOPLE IN OUR GOVERNMENT ARE LOW DOWN
                          *****S. CORRUPT, CORRUPT, CORRUPT.

GOOD GOD PEOPLE, LAWS BEING BROKEN AND YOU DO NOTHING. THE LOSS OF THIS NATION WILL BE ON YOUR SHOULDERS.

Congress.org - Letter to Senator Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky): OBAMA STOPS OVERSEAS MILITARY VOTES = 2,800,000 VOTES
                          Did Illinois Miss the Deadline? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com
                          Al

Comment

• It's election time, and.............

This election has to turn out different than all of the ones before it or we are in very big trouble. For anyone who is feeling upset at the direction our country is going in, and wishes they could really do something to stop the madness, please take a moment to read the following pep talk written by Bruce McDonald of the Kick Them All Out (KTAO) Project The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

Then get out there tomorrow and vote!

It's Time For A Revolution At The Polls

Most voters have historically opted to vote along party lines because of their strong political identities as a liberal Democrat or conservative Republican. The rest of the voters without any allegiance to the two main parties don't have an identity that could unite their votes, so the votes they cast are wasted. It's not a coincidence that virtually everyone in Congress is either a Democrat or Republican.

The KTAO Project voting strategy is something that has never been tried before. It's a way to concentrate the votes of everyone who doesn't identify with either the Democratic or Republican Party and those who have grown disillusioned with their party. Our voting strategy can harness all those votes and in a way that would produce a precedent setting result that will allow us to experience the power of our vote for the first time in history. For our votes to have any actual power, we must cast them in a way that will hold members of Congress accountable by removing them from office. Until we produce that result, our votes and our elections are worthless. We NEVER end up holding anyone accountable. As it stands now, members of Congress can do whatever they want and they usually end up winning reelection.

The Kick Them All Out Project voting strategy can also harness a vast number of votes that never get cast, the votes of people who are so disillusioned they don't even participate. Those that don't vote feel there's no point since their vote never makes any difference. Of course, they're right because if we keep voting the same way we always do, it doesn't make any difference. It's a rigged game. The Kick Them All Out voting strategy changes all that by making the election process a purely utilitarian act. We eliminate the political aspects entirely. We must become dispassionate political atheists. When we do that, the grip political parties have on us evaporates. The grip of the powers-that-be evaporates. These groups, these people can only influence us if we buy into their version of reality. Our voting strategy steps entirely outside their sick little box where they can't tug the strings of our political conditioning. There is freedom outside of the box. To a great extent, the reason we're in the mess we're in stems from our willingness to go along with their version of "how things are supposed to work." If you haven't noticed, their version of reality doesn't work very well for anyone but them.

It Doesn't Matter Who Replaces The Incumbents

If we buck up and do what needs to be done, if most of us muster the courage to set political attachments aside and cast all our votes to the strongest challengers we will remove the bulk of incumbents, even with vote tampering. We will accomplish something that the world has never seen. We will have demonstrated that we can unite with purpose, despite all our attachments and differences, to make our voice heard, as a nation.

Just imagine the day after the election when the statistics are reversed, from 90% getting to keep their jobs to 90% losing their jobs! If we do this, even if everyone that takes their place is just as bad (which isn't likely) the new freshmen members of Congress will have to deal with something no Congress has ever had to deal with. They will KNOW we just fired everyone that came before them. They will KNOW we mean business and that we won't fall for their crap any more. We will have demonstrated we've grown up. We KNOW the whole thing was a big con job, a farce and we're not falling for it anymore. The new Congress will know it's time to play OUR GAME. Our game demands that members of Congress do one main thing, to protect and defend the Constitution, to enforce the Constitution in order to protect our unalienable rights. They will see that serving in public office is no longer a path to wealth and power. We're changing the rules. Representatives serve one term and we send them packing. We begin to dry up the gravy train. We set a new precedent that ends the notion that once you are elected and play ball with the power brokers, you stay in office.

We can do this and it's not hard. What's hard is giving up the strong emotional attachments to our political identity. Once you do that, it's easy as pie. You just do what needs to be done. We do this enough times and the whole ball game changes in ways we can't even imagine right now. If we adopt a "NEVER RE-ELECT ANYONE POLICY," for the foreseeable future how can it not radically alter the political landscape?

The bottom line is we have to start somewhere with something and fast. We don't have many options. We can't get our hands on the bankers. We can't get our hands on the banker's minions that staff all the regulatory agencies and bureaucracies. The only people we can get our hands on are elected representatives. Our only "direct" Constitutional power is the power to hire and fire these people. Putting the KTAO voting strategy into action will give us the biggest bang for the buck of anything we could do.

Comment

• Funny look at B. Boxer

Call Me Senator on Vimeo

Al

Comment

• This commercial was banned on major TV networks. It pretty much explains where things are heading.

YouTube - Chinese Professor

Tomorrow the Federal Reserve will annouce a new round of monetary stimulus that will send commodity prices through the roof as we know it. Don't be surprised if the price of copper doubles in the next 6 months.

In other recent news China has halted %80 of it's rare earth minerals which means higher magnet prices as well. Be sure to stock up while you can!

Ecoman

Comment

Working...
                                X