The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
    Also in use by the 'Ruling Class' is the idea of 'Devide et Impera' or 'Divide and Conquer'. I'm still amazed that it works, but it's very evident in the vicious and nasty attacks that you come under when you dare to say anything negative about the current POTUS. It still amazes me that people can't see the fact that the political parties we have been given are two sides of the same coin. Because 'Divide and Conquer' works so well, people will automatically assume that you are for the opposing political party if you have anything bad to say about the current POTUS, no matter which party he comes from.
    That's so true, Shamus. The Ruling Class knows every trick in the book when it comes to confusing people. The issue that we should be concerned with is how to kick out the corrupt politicians and government officials, take the money factor out of campaigns, and eliminate influential power of corporations and lobbyists. Instead, the Ruling Class artfully pits Republicans against Democrats, ethnic groups against other ethnic groups, white collar workers against blue collar workers, and one religion against another. With all this divisiveness, it's no wonder we can't get anything accomplished.

Folks reading this thread may assume that I am a Republican just because I am willing to speak against the current administration, but that isn't where my loyalty lies. I am equally disapproving of Republicans in government who deserve criticism. Like you, I also see our two party system as two faces of the same coin. No matter how you flip it, it is still the same item and has the same value. No matter how many times we elect a Republican or Democrat administration, nothing is going to change in any meaningful way to benefit us. Those who think that increasing the size of government, and the number of entitlement programs, is beneficial to us are deluding themselves. That only makes us more dependent on government, and unable to chart our own destiny.

Rick
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Milton Friedman

Hi H20Power;

You must watch "The Century of The Self" to gain a clear understanding to what is being said by Milton Friedman for he is talking right out of the book of Edward Bernays book. The ruling class use his system more than any other, why? Because it works! You have to watch the whole movie, then you see the just like in the matrix his system of control is all all around you.
      Got a link to that? The one I gave was a short clip that included clips from a 10 hour series, interviews, etc. I don't think many of us are going to watch the whole thing, but it's there if you want to. There is also one where he details what the Federal Reserve Bank is [B]supposed[B] to do. The biggest problem with capitalism is what he didn't mention; what happens when so much excessive greed get's into the system with nothing to control it? It collapses.

That's what is going on now. I recently saw an interview with Frank McKenna, former prime minister of Canada and a micro banker. He said the Canadian banks did not need a single dollar from their government during the current crisis as their government had controls which prevented investment in things like toxic assets. He also stated adamantly the current crisis was caused by nothing but pure greed at high levels in the world financial markets. As he has now officially ratted out his buddies, I guess he had better watch his back!

All this discussion, research and publishing of results is great, but unless we can motivate people to get out and do something about it it will all be in vain. Anyone got any suggestions to that end that have not been mentioned yet?

Al
      Antiquer

Comment

Chosen’s Old and New Tricks

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
        The Ruling Class knows every trick in the book when it comes to confusing people. Instead, the Ruling Class artfully pits Republicans against Democrats, ethnic groups against other ethnic groups, white collar workers against blue collar workers, and one religion against another. With all this divisiveness, it's no wonder we can't get anything accomplished.
        Rick
        Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer
        Daily News: Is Catholic-Orthodox Unity in Sight?: NCRegister
        American Catholics Should Fear Unity with the Eastern Orthodox
        Ashkenazi intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Al

Comment

Hi Antiquer,
          The videos can be found on google in a four part series. Right now I don't have the capability to copy and paste the google videos so everyone will have to look for them independently. I know it is a long series of videos but the real question is you. For there is the you before you watch the videos and the you after you watch the videos, the two will not be of the same mindset. That is the real question that has to be addressed.

h2opower.

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
          Hi H20Power;

Got a link to that? The one I gave was a short clip that included clips from a 10 hour series, interviews, etc. I don't think many of us are going to watch the whole thing, but it's there if you want to. There is also one where he details what the Federal Reserve Bank is [B]supposed[B] to do. The biggest problem with capitalism is what he didn't mention; what happens when so much excessive greed get's into the system with nothing to control it? It collapses.

That's what is going on now. I recently saw an interview with Frank McKenna, former prime minister of Canada and a micro banker. He said the Canadian banks did not need a single dollar from their government during the current crisis as their government had controls which prevented investment in things like toxic assets. He also stated adamantly the current crisis was caused by nothing but pure greed at high levels in the world financial markets. As he has now officially ratted out his buddies, I guess he had better watch his back!

All this discussion, research and publishing of results is great, but unless we can motivate people to get out and do something about it it will all be in vain. Anyone got any suggestions to that end that have not been mentioned yet?

Al

Comment

Here's the part 1 (of 4) video link: The Century Of Self Part 1 (of 4) Happiness Machines
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Fall of the Republic

Anyone who either believes that things are getting better here in the United States, or can see that isn't so but don't understand what is ruining this country, owes it to themself and their families to watch Fall of The Republic - The Presidency of Barack Obama

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet.

A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.

YouTube - Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack H Obama - The Full Movie HQ

Comment

Just finished watching part one and I have to say these are the finnal days of our Republic. The water for fuel technology can stop the carbon tax dead in it's tracks and is why I go to great lengths to not make a video that will only be used to alert those that will put a stop to it before it sweeps the globe. By studing Edward Bernays I have Bern able to get the message out without alerting the powers that be. To use water as a source of fuel is now out for everyone that wants it. The circuit needs a little tweeking but the information is on the thread for all to have. On the thread you find no thrills, no forms of entertainment, nothing but dry dull science. But if you want a shot at energy independence you best make it enteraining to your mind. For right now this very instant in time you have laided out infront of you, "The time before," and "The time after" you reading the thread. Two paths in the road which way you choose to go is entirely up to you, for just like in the Matrix I can only show you the door you have to be the one that walks through it.

That was a great video and the whole world nneds to see it. But since I have no idea what is in the H1N1 that is being given out in mass by their mass fear champhane I think it may be too late for many people around the globe that have been given that vacination against a virus the pigs don't even have. In that video I saw the complete picture of how to passivfy a nation, mainly through fake realities of mass entertainment, the public now belives in the illusion. If anyone thinks it will not take bloodshed to get our government back you are also beliving the illusion. So now I know that the boy scotts are being used against me since I am a disgruntaled veteran. I guess they think I won't shoot through a child to get to them, wrong! Just like the Matrix anyone not unplugged from the system is a poteintal agent or to the point a enemy that must be also taken down to get back to a constitutional form of governance. The time will come when each one of us has to make the hard choices like that for they will give you no other opption.

Thanks for the video I will make sure my family watches it do they just might stop this abserd blind faith in Obama.

h2opower.

Comment

Originally posted by h20power View Post
                  . ... that vaccination against a virus the pigs don't even have.
                  I believe the disease was named after those who created it.

Comment

Challenging Obama's Dangerous "Health Emergency"

New Presidential "National Health Emergency"
                    Gives HHS Secretary Sebelius Power to Send People
                    to Hospital-Administered Concentration Camps

The Health Emergency declaration which President Obama signed on Friday, October 23, 2009 gives appointed, NOT elected, HHS Secretary Sebelius the power to suspend your right to:
                    • Habeus Corpus
                    • Make your own health decisions
                    • Informed consent
                    • Leave a health care facility if you wish to
                    • Absolute assurance that you will not be "Eugenicized", that is, killed for the convenience of the State as is now happening in the UK
                    There is no redress or appeal built into this power so that, once taken to a distant holding facility, a "patient" has no way out of that facility until he or she is released at the whim of the State or carried out feet first (or cremated?). Hospitals will have the ability to designate you as a patient and hold you at a distant facility. Your rights under Obama's Declaration are suspended, rather like inmates at Guantanamo.

In fact, despite the fact that there is no Swine Flu health emergency, this Declaration puts the US on a par with Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia where the tyrants who declared war on their own people used the structures of the system to "justify" and "legitimize" their assault on the life, location and liberty of their citizens.

The Declaration gives appointed, not elected, Secretary Sebelius power which the military, for example, NorthCom, will back.
                    Hard to swallow as it may be, providing this authority to itself means that the US Government now has its excuse to institute the corralling and culling of anyone it chooses.

The First Amendment of the US Constitution gives us the right to petition the government for the redress of grievances. The Declaration of Health Emergency, which the White House spinmeisters say is simply and "administrative" action, is certainly a grievance. Please submit the Petition for the Redress of Grievances below once for each member of your household and then forward this information to the largest possible number of people to create the same kind of effective Push Back that caused Secretaries Napolitano and Sebelius to call off the Pandemic itself last week.

Go here to submit the Petition: http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=1610
                    Last edited by rickoff; 10-27-2009, 07:11 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• This amazing since the CDC predics only 1% of the US population will be effected by the virus and only 30 something % of that might die from it. They are up too something this time, poor blind masses are going to start dropping dead perhaps. How can less than 1% be an emergency? Well, now everyone should be on the watch for if the people got the nasal form they can pass on the virus for up to 3 weeks due to it being a live virus.

On the name of the virus it was said that it was from the pig farm on Mexico where the first small outbreak occuried, but the pigs on the far got a clean bill of health from the CDC.

I wish everyone the best of luck on this,
                      h2opower.

Comment

• More on the "Health Emergency"

While there is no proof to validate the government assertion that a massive program to vaccinate the population against swine flu is actually necessary, the swine flu is definitely becoming a health care problem of growing proportions in nearly every state. The weekly update bulletin from the Maine Center for Disease Control (Maine CDC), for example, states that, "The 2009 novel H1N1 influenza virus is the predominant influenza virus in circulation in most countries worldwide. The vast majority of the U.S. is seeing widespread influenza, with nearly all of it being the 2009 novel H1N1 influenza strain."

So then just how serious is the problem, and what is causing the outbreaks? It is interesting to note that while the government labels the swine flu as a dangerous pandemic, the treatment for those who actually contract the disease is no different than that for seasonal flu. The Maine CDC states, "Treatment for seasonal flu and H1N1 flu are the same, and most people do not need to see a doctor." So for an illness that is not even serious enough for us to see a doctor, why should we expose ourselves and our children to the dangerous toxins that are being included in H1N1 vaccine? It doesn't make sense, does it? What does make sense is the understanding that the people who have contracted H1N1 are catching this from other people who either have the disease or have received the nasal mist vaccine, which is a live virus that can infect others for up to 3 weeks. What is most interesting to me is that there is no mention of this fact in the Maine or National CDC bulletins. You would think that anyone receiving the nasal mist vaccine should be informed of this and told to avoid any public contact for a 3 week period. Of course that would be difficult to impossible. How would people get their groceries? Could people afford to leave their jobs for 3 weeks, and would employers allow that? And what about school children? Well, there you have the crux of the problem. If only one child at a school receives the nasal mist vaccine, and isn't forced to stay at home for three weeks, you can safely bet that in three weeks time practically all of the other children at that school would have contracted the H1N1 influenza. And so the government reasons that the only effective solution is to see to it that all school children receive the vaccine. About 40% of the first doses of vaccine made available to states is the nasal mist, live virus type, and this is being targeted mainly at school children. This of course means that parents of these children will surely be exposed to the live virus and will contract the disease unless they also receive the vaccine. But are parents being advised of this fact? No, they are not. So they will contract the disease and spread it to fellow workers and to the general public wherever people are likely to congregate. Since the nasal mist vaccine virtually guarantees a widespread outbreak of H1N1 influenza, we must ask why it was ever formulated and distributed so widely in the first place. The only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that our government wanted to ensure that a pandemic would occur, and that growing public fear would cause the highest possible number of people to voluntarily accept the vaccine. Those of us who have taken the time to study the facts related to the H1N1 vaccine will not want to subject ourselves or our children to it, and therefore it is highly likely that we will contract the disease as this government engineered pandemic spreads. Still, that is better than exposing ourselves to risks of the vaccine itself. But if Obama's "Health Emergency" declaration is left to stand, we will all be forced to either take the vaccine or lose our liberties and be separated from our families. Any reasonable thinking citizen should rightly be infuriated at what is being forced upon us by our government. I again encourage all readers to make your voice heard by those who represent you in Washington. Join the petition effort to stop this insane government program. Time is of the essence, as vaccination programs have already begun in most states. To take part in the petition movement, follow the link shown below. It is quick and easy to participate, and won't cost you a dime.

Go here to submit the Petition: http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=1610

Comment

• So that confirms method of delivery to the population the nasal spray, I guess the old car and suit case on the corner method wasn't effective enough to get the job done. I wonder what are their predicted numbers of the casulaty rate? So the war has started on the worlds population. Now we have to wonder just when these fools are going to crash the US dollar? I don't know about you all but I am not prepared for this BS. I never got around to buying all the silver I could get my hands on and the water for fuel technology is still about one to two months away from being completed. I hope they will have a heart and wait until after Christmas to crash the dollar. Once I have the technology up and running I should be okay for the most part. But just think if they decide to crash the dollar at the hight of the winter season. So many will die just due to mother nature.

I feel like I am in a race to beat them to the punch before they pull the rug out from under our feet and get myself off of this rug and as many people as I can with me. I sent the petition don't really think it will have any effect but I did my part and that is all each and everyone of us can do is "Do Your Part."

h2opower.

Comment

• Just found a video from here:

Has President Obama, the Constitutional Lawyer, Committed Open Treason?

"NEW MARTIAL LAW December 31st WARNING Video. They threaten to use the Military to shut down our Borders because of the phony H1N1!

They better not even dare. Lock and Load people!"

YouTube - Must see news!!!! US Military prepares to close all borders under H1N1 national emergency

I don't hope this comes true :-(

Eric

Comment

• Thank you Rick for the video Fall of The Republic - The Presidency of Barack Obama
                              Everyone should take the time to watch it.

Another CONCEPT everyone should LEARN is explained here.
                              The high cost of working for money
                              Anyone working for money is in a NO WIN system, but did we not already know this?
                              Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                              Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Who Is Running America?

"Under the doctrine of Parens Patriae, "Government As Parent", as a result of the manipulated bankruptcy of the United States of America in 1930, ALL the assets of the American people, their person, and of our country itself are held by the Depository Trust Corporation at 55 Water Street, NY, NY, secured by UCC Commercial Liens, which are then monetized as "debt money" by the Federal Reserve. It may interest you to know that under the umbrella of the Depository Trust Corporation lies the CEDE Corporation, the Federal Reserve Corporation, the American Bar Association, the legal arm of the banking interests, and the Internal Revenue Service, the system's collection agency."
                                Who Is Running America?

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X