The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama look-alike

There does appear to be a close resemblance shared by Obama and Stalin's loyal executioner, Nikolai Ezhov (1895-1940). Interesting, Huh?
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• The new Government Master Card

It would seem that Congress already has one of these new Master Cards.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• look further

hey rick,
        I found the Nikolai Ezhov vs Obama picture very amusing, I say a DNA sampling is in order.

However, we need to look further and beyond the show put on by the puppets.

I'll start a new thread on the Hidden Masters as not to wander fa off your thread, there in no American Ruling Class, these are Global Mobsters and countries only apply to fools like you and me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nenergy View Post
          hey rick,
          I found the Nikolai Ezhov vs Obama picture very amusing, I say a DNA sampling is in order.

However, we need to look further and beyond the show put on by the puppets.

I'll start a new thread on the Hidden Masters as not to wander fa off your thread, there in no American Ruling Class, these are Global Mobsters and countries only apply to fools like you and me.
          Yes of course the Ruling Class elite are global,and this has been pointed out many times in this thread. It has also been pointed out that those in our government's leadership positions are mere puppets of the Ruling Class elite. We all know that the Bilderberg group chooses who our Presidents will be. I don't often use the term American Ruling Class, even though that is the thread title and the first post talked about a video of that same title. If you watch that video you will understand that there is in fact an American Ruling Class, and that they are very well connected with the global elite. While I do focus mostly about things that have happened, and are now happening, in the United States, I welcome discussions that have a world view. If you or anyone else wants to delve into the hidden masters of the Ruling Class elite then feel free to post right here.

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            We all know that the Bilderberg group chooses who our Presidents will be. ...
            Rick
            Bilderberg is not the power. The criminal elite create secret power groups (Bilderberg , CFR, Club of Rome, Skull & Bones) as a way to manipulate and create powerful people.

The power is above these groups.

The power are 13 jewish families: Rostchild, Warburg, Oppenheimer, Schiff, Rockefeller, etc. That is the real power in this planet behind the current and past disasters.

Bilderberg and the rest groups are just employees of these families.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
              Bilderberg is not the power. The criminal elite create secret power groups (Bilderberg , CFR, Club of Rome, Skull & Bones) as a way to manipulate and create powerful people.

The power is above these groups.

The power are 13 jewish families: Rostchild, Warburg, Oppenheimer, Schiff, Rockefeller, etc. That is the real power in this planet behind the current and past disasters.

Bilderberg and the rest groups are just employees of these families.
              Yes, you are right, and I understand this. I didn't say the Bilderbergers are the top rung of the ladder - only that they choose our Presidents. I understand that the real power brokers are the people who control the money supply through the central banks of the world, and that this power is held by a relatively small group of unimaginably wealthy families. This has been brought up many times in this thread, and references have been provided to assist people in learning about it. I've been saying all along that we need to wrest control of the money supply away from the banksters. The thing is, though, what would you suggest that we do about it? The first thing is to try and educate people so that we can have power in numbers. The next thing is to explore what options are available to us. Do we organize a protest, and go out on the street and wave signs around? Do we go to the gates of the estates of these banker gangsters and wave pitchforks in the air? Just what do you suggest? My reasoning has been to offer people a way to take back our government - to kick all the bums out and replace them with patriots who will abolish the Federal Reserve and the IRS. What is your reasoning? Can you think of a different and quicker way that has a real chance of succeeding?

Rick

Comment

• Game play

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                I welcome discussions that have a world view. If you or anyone else wants to delve into the hidden masters of the Ruling Class elite then feel free to post right here.

Rick
                In Reality, there is
                No Enemy
                No Countries except may be 2, Iran and N. Korea that are still free of Monetary Economic slavery, that is why we are programmed to perceive them as the enemy.
                No Race

There is only them and Us. They make up 1 percent of the world population, The Elite nobility and their hierocracy system, but they rule the entire world mercilessly.

For those that frequent this site in hope of Free Energy, Forget it. DO NOT BELIEVE a word that you hear on this site. You're better off reading old patents and doing experiments.

What we need to concentrate on is the caused effects of the manifested events.

Take this for example, British Collage riots is due to increased tuition cost, Power Elite wants to silence the quarrel. Propaganda stunt was carried out by Prince Charles, now the whole GB have guilt trip. Police says they will now use water cannon and it's all OK.

So are you guys ready to connect the dots?

Comment

• Lies and damn confusion

DO NOT BELIEVE.

What is Believe?.
                  Latin origin. credo (credere), credidi, creditum
                  credulity: willingness to believe, especially without strong evidence or proof.
                  creed: a system of belief, or a formal statement of belief.
                  credendum: the which must be believed, a doctrine that requires belief or faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                    The thing is, though, what would you suggest that we do about it? The first thing is to try and educate people so that we can have power in numbers. ..
                    Rick
                    Exactly that. Educate people so when a significant number of people know about this pressure will build and changes will be forced (hopefully).

We need to put the bankster (and the politicians) in jail before they destroy the world into an hyperinflationary nightmare.

Comment

For those that frequent this site in hope of Free Energy, Forget it. DO NOT BELIEVE a word that you hear on this site. You're better off reading old patents and doing experiments..
                      I'd say that's a bit harsh. There are a lot of good people here doing good things and sharing their knowledge and experiments with others in true open source projects. It's good to be skeptical and discerning, but to mistrust everything and everyone is a fruitless philosophy.

Originally posted by nenergy View Post
                      There is only them and Us. They make up 1 percent of the world population, The Elite nobility and their hierocracy system, but they rule the entire world mercilessly.

So are you guys ready to connect the dots?
                      Ready when you are. Connect away.

Rick

Comment

• I'm Done

Hey Rick,
                        connect the dots but sharing it openly has it's consequences.

good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                          Exactly that. Educate people so when a significant number of people know about this pressure will build and changes will be forced (hopefully).

We need to put the bankster (and the politicians) in jail before they destroy the world into an hyperinflationary nightmare.
                          I fully agree, but putting these people behind bars is not going to be easy. Take congressman Charlie Rangle, for example. The Washington establishment insider of nearly 40 years is the poster child of everything corrupt that goes on in Washington DC. He was found guilty by Congress of 11 ethics violations on November 16th, but hasn't been removed. And these weren't just ethics problems - he broke the law. A House resolution to remove Rangle was offered, but a resolution to table the matter (forget about it, in other words) was the only action taken. So we are told that Congress "censured" him instead. Big deal, so they gave him an official reprimand. That's like telling a child he has been naughty, and that we are displeased with him. Rangle wasn't kicked out, like he should have been, and he isn't in jail as we would be if we had done the same things. He's a big time tax evader, but was also chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation. He knew what he was doing was wrong, and IRS knows it too, but have they gone after him? He's still there, and still taking part in congressional activities. I saw him offer a speech a few nights ago in support of the lame duck DREAM ACT amnesty for illegal aliens. His remaining presence in the House is absurd. Congress doesn't like to dole out real punishments to their members, because many of them are just as dirty as Rangle. So in protecting him they are really protecting themselves. On the other hand, though, when a member of Congress starts telling the truth on the floor of the House or Senate, they can find a way to kick that person out, silence him, and put him away for several years. And if they need to quickly and/or permanently silence someone, there is always the option to have that person suffer a fatal "accident." When some of the new members take their seats in January, I think we will be hearing some truth for a change. Congress isn't going to like that, and will do everything they can to stop these people. Attempted bribes, smear tactics, false accusations, the works. We should watch the situation very closely, and support these people in their attempts to help us take back our government and abolish the Fed and IRS.

Rick

Comment

Hey Rick,
                            connect the dots but sharing it openly has it's consequences.

good luck.
                            Sorry to hear you are giving up. Truth always has some consequences, both to the truthful and the liars. But if we aren't willing to disclose the truth for fear of reprisal then we deserve whatever fate awaits us for inaction. We supposedly have freedom of speech, and we need to exercise that freedom frequently and extensively, or it will easily be taken from us.

Rick

Comment

• Now the US Prosecution try to accuse J. Assange for Conspiracy.
                              http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/16/wo...i.html?_r=1&hp
                              What a Sneer.
                              I really wanna see this Guys to put all her efforts into 9/11,
                              to investigate it, where a real Conspiracy is in.
                              But because a Mr Bush said, 'We know it', anything is right?
                              And you see, when they wanna blame someone,
                              they are even willing to make new Laws for that.
                              That is such a Bunch of sad Loosers.without a real Life.
                              I place the same Post to General Discussion too,
                              but since the Ruling Class shows a part of his Face again, oh well.
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Minister Farrakhan Weighs in on 9/11

YouTube - Minister Farrakhan Exposes 9 11 Pt1.mp4

Comment

Working...
                                X