Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Michael Chertoff ordered the full body x-ray scanners
    *before* the so-called "underwear bomber" scare.

Now he personally profits from selling them to the
    Department of Homeland Security he used to head.

Can the corruption and fraud be any more obvious?

Meanwhile, the news media reports that most people
    are "happy" with the new procedures, an obvious lie.

Share this video. Inform your friends and family.
    Stop flying and let the people responsible know
    why.

Video:

Investigate Michael Chertoff<br>for fraud and corruption
    Thanks Aaron, till there is a corporation charter, either by class action or mandate forbidding any CONFLICT OF INTEREST, And Ensuring INFORMED CONSENT etc, Pharma, FDA, energy cartels, many corptocrasies/ you name it have the right of way..sorry will get worse! BTW Thanks Rick, love reading this stuff man .

Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Michael Chertoff ordered the full body x-ray scanners
      *before* the so-called "underwear bomber" scare.

Now he personally profits from selling them to the
      Department of Homeland Security he used to head.

Can the corruption and fraud be any more obvious?

Meanwhile, the news media reports that most people
      are "happy" with the new procedures, an obvious lie.

Share this video. Inform your friends and family.
      Stop flying and let the people responsible know
      why.

Video:

Investigate Michael Chertoff<br>for fraud and corruption
      Thanks for the video link, Aaron. I was watching Representative Duncan
      on CSPAN when he made that speech, and have seen him at other times recently standing up to tell it like it is. I really appreciate that kind of honesty in a congessman, and I'd like to see and hear a lot more of it. Hopefully we will witness much more of this when the new Congess convenes and newly elected members take the stand.

Concerning the full body scanners, I think perhaps the most effective rebellion against this abuse would be for a group of protestors to show up at an airport where one of these units is installed, and to strip down to saran wrap "clothing" in unison, in full view of everyone, including video cameras that would later upload the videos to YouTube. That would be quite a dilemma for airport authorities, don't you think? After all, if the airport authorities want the protestors arrested for "lewdness" then why shouldn't they themselves be arrested for the same?

And in case you missed it, here's a cartoon on this very subject which I posted earlier in another thread:

"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
        till there is a corporation charter, either by class action or mandate forbidding any CONFLICT OF INTEREST, And Ensuring INFORMED CONSENT etc, Pharma, FDA, energy cartels, many corptocrasies/ you name it have the right of way..sorry will get worse! BTW Thanks Rick, love reading this stuff man .

Ash
        You're quite welcome, Ash. I'm sure there will be a lot more still to come along. There's narry a day that goes by in which some kind of injustice isn't worth talking about. By the way, do you have such a charter already drawn up? It would be great to somehow get such mandates placed on the 2012 voting ballots here in the States if at all possible, and now is the time to start working towards that goal. I know the procedures for getting a citizen referendum question onto a state ballot, but am not quite sure how to do that on the federal level. Perhaps someone already knows and can explain that. I don't think that I have ever seen a federal level citizen referendum question on a ballot.

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Regarding the saran wrap; Woman can go "topless" in public, so long as the "Nipple is covered". My understanding is that clear latex paint counts as covered. I have been to several public events, (Rock concerts, etc.) where woman have been walking around so attired, (Bare chested, except for clear latex paint, on the nipples) and police are in attendance, no arrests for Lewdness. Not sure if the same thing would apply to "below the waist".

My understanding is only some states allow a citisens initiative or referendum. To do the equivalent of a National referendum, well, that would be a Constitutional Amendment.

However, as your talking about Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, Big Oil, etc. as part of the "Ruling Class", as people who will subvert the Gov't., crash planes into buildings, etc. I can't see anything like a Corporation Charter getting in their way, assuming you could get it on the ballot and passed.Jim

Comment

• TSA Nude Scan/Body Grope Update

Congressman Ron Paul has now introduced the American Traveler Dignity Act legislation to stop any government authority (not just TSA) from conducting any activity (such as taking and viewing nude photos or video of people, or groping breasts and genitals) which would be considered illegal if done by ordinary citizens.

Speaking about this, Ron said, "Imagine if the political elites in our country were forced to endure the same conditions at the airport as business travelers, families, senior citizens, and the rest of us. Perhaps this problem could be quickly resolved if every cabinet secretary, every member of Congress, and every department head in the Obama administration were forced to submit to the same degrading screening process as the people who pay their salaries."

See Ron Paul tell Congress that enough is enough:
            YouTube - Ron Paul Responds to TSA: Introduces 'American Traveler Dignity Act'

Way to go Ron!

While you're at it, here are two video links concerning TSA abuses, and the subjects of that abuse. The first link interviews Owen JJ Stone, who was groped by a TSA employee who put a hand inside Stone's pants and touched his backside and genitals. The second link interviews John Tyner, who refused to allow TSA agents to nude scan or grope his body, and who now faces an $11,000 fine for refusing to comply.

Owen Stone groped by TSA

John Tyner refuses TSA body scan or grope ultimatum
            Last edited by rickoff; 11-18-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
              One of my minor frustrations with this forum; once I click on "reply to this post" or whatever it is, I can't scroll back up to actually SEE the previous posts. So, I either have to copy/paste, BEFORE I post, or go from memory.
              I think you mean the "Post Reply" button, right? You can't scroll up (unless you open another window of this thread page), but you CAN scroll down to see a previous message on the same page. Better yet, what I find easiest (and failsafe too) when quoting others, is to click the "Quote" button. I prefer that people don't quote an entire post, unless it is a very brief one, but rather that they simply edit out all but the actual sentence or so that they want to quote and refer to. When you do this, select and delete the unwanted text but leave the start quote and end quote bracketed items. This quickly replicates the exact quote, identifies the correct user whom you are quoting, and places the entire quote on a shaded background to differentiate it from your own text.

I hope this has proven helpful to you, or to anyone else who feels frustrated when posting here. By the way, I don't know if you read the last paragraph of my post #943, as I'm still awaiting a respose from you on that, so please have a look.

Rick

Comment

• G-d Chosen

Criticism of chosenness: Reconstructionist Judaism
                Reconstructionist Judaism rejects the concept of chosenness. Its founder, Rabbi Mordecai Kaplan, said that the idea that God chose the Jewish people leads to racist beliefs among Jews, and thus must be excised from Jewish theology. This rejection of chosenness is made explicit in the movement's siddurim (prayer books).
                For example, the original blessing recited before reading from the Torah from contains the phrase "asher bahar banu mikol ha’amim"; "Praised are you Lord our God, ruler of the Universe, who has chosen us from among all peoples by giving us the Torah."

Jews as a chosen people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Movements of Judaism
                yet according to the NJPS, only about 2% of the Jews in America identify themselves as Reconstructionist. Reconstructionist numbers are, in fact, so small that the NJPS advises caution in interpreting the statistics. There are less than 100 Reconstructionist synagogues world-wide. See the Jewish Reconstructionist Federation home page.

Judaism 101: Movements of Judaism
                Al

Comment

• I don't think all jews are bad. I haven't said that at all. There are many jews that have been killed or threatened for exposing the corruption/crimes/lies.

Jack Bernstein was murdered cause wrote a small book called "The life of an American Jew in Racist, Marxist Israel".

David Cole was threatened cause he made probably the most important historical revisionist video: Viddler.com - David Cole in Auschwitz 1992 - Uploaded by Freiheit

Many honest jews are exposing the lies and crimes. Just reseach the web: Gilad Atzmon, Real Zionist News, Jeff Rense Program, etc, etc.

etc, etc.

On the other hand most jews are manipulated to fear non-jews. This is clearly shown in a recent movie done by a jew who got access to ADL offices and exposed the lies and the manipulation: True Stories: Defamation (What is anti-Semitism today?) | Free Activism & Non-Profit Videos - Watch Activism & Non-Profit Videos Online | Veoh I highly recommend watching this video to see with your own eyes the manipulation of jews.

But due to this manipulation most of them shut up to Israeli crimes. They don't expose 911 as a mossad operation though the evidence is there. They don't expose "historic" events though many of them know they are lies.

The important issue here is the ownership of the banking system, financial system, us government, corporate world, media, hollywood, etc amost entirely by jews. And we can see the result in the World of this power. This is not a theory as the information of companies is public. Just research the topic. Denying what is public domain information shows an agenda or arrogance plus ignorance.

(By the way Michael Chertoff is .... ?)
                  Last edited by bugler; 11-19-2010, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Racism in the United States

Racism as a factor in U.S. foreign policy

President Theodore Roosevelt declared, "The most ultimately righteous of all wars is a war with savages" and openly spoke of cementing the rule of "dominant world races."[79]

American foreign policy in the early 20th century had racial overtones of a "superior" race destined to rule the world.

Critics such as Gore Vidal and Noam Chomsky have suggested that racism has played a significant role in U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East and its treatment of the Arabs. Various critics have suggested that racism along with strategic and financial interests motivated the Bush Administration to attack Iraq even though the Baathist regime of Saddam Hussein did not possess weapons of mass destruction nor had any ties to Al Qaida.[80][81][82]

When the Supreme Court decided Brown v. Board of Education, the government argued that the Supreme Court should rule against racial segregation to counter Communist propaganda and improve America's image overseas.

Racism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    Al

Comment

• Free Energy - the Frozen agenda

I have been reading rickoff's thread The Ruling Class which may seem conspiracy at first, but upon checking on his data they all prove valid.

So what does that have to do with Free Energy. In a nut shell, we are purposely FROZEN in time with platforms that are faulty and theories that will never allow us to develop practical free energy devises. Before you conclude and accuse me of the usual Garbage Trash Dis-info, ask yourself this.

Has anyone ever produce excessive energy with the SSG/ Monopole platform?.

Of course you have seen JB's miracle machines @ the conference, but has anyone ever achieved the same result. I know some of you have invested thousands of dollars and countless hours, but ask yourself seriously, How many Men and Hours will it take to obtain Free Energy from JB's platform?.

I rather devote my time to proven platforms that was verified by other third parties.

Now here's an interesting article, especially for those that are still hoping of the Great Miracle to come from above.

Baron Benjamin de Rothschild - Family values - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

This is an Individual that has HUGE influence on your daily life, his control mechanisms far and vast which includes GE and the Federal Reserve. he is amongst the few elite at the top of Power to Be. His real fortune is in the hundreds of trillions, non accountable as he stands above the law.

What does he say about GOD?
                      Non existence.

His philosophy is to gather more wealth, and leave more behind that what he had inherited. Even after owning the majority of Earth's Resource, they sill don't have enough!. So when will it ever end?.

We all know that their Power Web is spead far and wide. I have a hunch that it also includes this Forum and our so called Energy Leaders.

So what are you going to do about it?.
                      Join me in the Fight for Freedom. - Electricity's Watson Machine.

Comment

• Thanks, Rick but pearls before swine, I'm afraid

I'm not very savvy w/computers. I've seen people do that, and yes its annoying when they copy someone elses entire post into theirs, but never knew how they did it.I clicked on Reply to thread, and then scrolled all over looking for a Quote icon or whatever, and gave up. So, I've opened up a second window, of this thread.In addition to my limitations, my 'puter is a 20+ y.o. used laptop, and my connection is basic service landline. So, things like viewing U-tube out of the ?, and too many windows open, freeses it up.

" I will keep an open mind to any evidence you can present to contradict whatever I have presented in this thread. If you are up to it, let's start with the Obama eligibility question. I take it that you have read my posts concerning that issue, and welcome whatever challenge you can offer in the spirit of friendly debate. If you score a point, I'll be quick to acknowledge it, and I'll expect the same from you if I show something that is undeniable."

To which I am inclined to reply;
                        I will look at some of the items that you suggest as time allows, although it may take awhile since I am very busy lately.

Oh, and every so often my computer goes off line in the middle of something. Don't know why, but it does. I have read thru the 1st 2-3 pages of this thread, followed the debate on what Jesus meant by "Render unto Ceasars what is Ceasers", etc.

Rickoff, BTW. I believe you quted Jonathan Swift as "There are none so blind, as those who CANNOT see." (emphasis mine) I believe the quote is "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see.And according to wikipedia, its from scripture, Jeremiah Chapter 5, verse 21. No biggie

Unless its in the U-tube video's, I haven't seen anything yet about Obama not being a U.S Citiezen. If the premise is that the Ruling Classes put him in office, to be there stooge, to do their bidding, etc. I gotta say, (toungue only Slightly in cheek), that as an American Citizen I am Outraged!

With TV shows where americans are willing to consume live insects, animal genitallia and all sorts of discusting things for $, to the news events of Madoff, (was he a US citisen, not sure) but Enron, BP oil spill, the whole economis mess, it seems very clear "They" didn't need to get a foreigner to do their bidding, there are plenty of US citizens willing to sell their soul, and sell out the American people!

What about Hillary, for example? After all, she was poised to win the nomination, before Barry got involved. And I think you would have to look hard, to find a bigger pair of hoors than her and Bill!

Anyway, I will continue to read thru the thread.I am afraid I mispoke, and haven't expressed myself very well.

I had a long debate with a good friend of mine, a year or so ago. He repeated all the stuff he had heard on radio and the I-net, regarding the 911 conspiracy.I took his arguments, point by point, and refuted them, or gave logical alternative explanations. I then asked him a series of questions which he was unable to answer. I didn't take notes, or record this conversation, once it was over, we both moved on. This is what I was perhaps mischaracterising when I posted something like "I have heard all the 911 conspiracy arguments, and don't buy it" or whatever I said. (Yeah, closed my other window, already.

I don't contest, for a minute, that there are people who are drawn to power, (Washington D.C and other capitals) and people who are drawn to $. CEO's of major corporations, Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big banking, etc.These people will obviously attempt to use their $ and influence and "power" to influence there surroundings to their advantage.

I just don't think, A) that you and I can do anything about it, and perhaps more importantly, on a bigger picture, its irrelevent. "They" are simply argueing about the arrangement of the deck chairs, and betting on the outcome of a shuffleboard game, on the Titanic. The 'captainless ship" I am referring to is NOT the US Government, its Mankind.

The very same Human Nature that has got us to where we are, (in terms of 'progress') is also whats going to lead to our doom.In my mind the book is already written, the ending locked in. Its like reading a book where i already know the outcome, I am just reading to see the story unfold, to watch the twists and turns of the plot, etc. I believe I did clarify, in my various posts, that this is just my take. Others are certainly free to join in argueing about the deck chairs, and wager on the shuffle board game. I simply don't think its going to have any real effect on the outcome. Jim

Comment

• There is no "unity" within Judaism on most
                          issues therefore no "conspiracy" could be
                          so vast as to include "all" the "Jewish" peoples.

In truth, I have not ever seen anyone make
                          any accusations which involve all of the
                          peoples who call themselves "Jews."

While the majority of "Jews" do support the
                          State of Israel and its aims, (at least, to some
                          extent) very few are directly connected to the
                          political apparatus which advances the agenda.

It is generally understood that only a few at the
                          top are in decision-making positions and are the
                          actual possessors of the wealth and power.

Are those who are in control of planet Earth
                          at this moment "Jewish?" No doubt.

What does "Jewish" mean? Even they can't
                          agree on what it means or should mean.

Is anyone actually saying that "all of the 'Jewish'
                          people" are being blamed? It is impossible that
                          all of any people could be blamed for anything.
                          There is far too much diversity within any group.

Originally posted by rickoff View Post

... I see this as a highly organized effort by a group of Ruling Class elitist Jews, rather than as a Jewish conspiracy to be blamed upon all the Jewish people.
                          Rick

Comment

• Mistake

when i put 'Jews and Bush' into a Searchmachine,
                            because i got so much Pages out, what i cant read anymore.
                            And gladly, that it seems to be pretty uncensored.
                            Something like this.
                            The JEWS who Run Bush and the USA
                            George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography « TARPLEY.net

Shows also Connection from G. Bush to Bin Ladens Family back to 1970
                            where huge Capital was moved.
                            And now, Bin Laden is the Big Bad Boy, what rules the World?

Anyhow i fail to give me a Reason to blame myself or only the Peoples,
                            that Things run as they are.
                            It sounds more like as if it is brainwashing arguing
                            to distract from from this Mess at our Gouvernments.
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• The &quot;Pearl&quot; responds:

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                              Thanks, Rick but pearls before swine, I'm afraid
                              Okay Dutch, the "pearl" now responds to you.

I clicked on Reply to thread, and then scrolled all over looking for a Quote icon or whatever, and gave up.
                              Try simply clicking the Quote button at the lower right corner of the post that you want to quote from, rather than clicking the Reply to button.

I believe you quted Jonathan Swift as [saying] "There are none so blind, as those who CANNOT see." (emphasis mine) I believe the quote is "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see.And according to wikipedia, its from scripture, Jeremiah Chapter 5, verse 21. No biggie.
                              Sorry, Dutch, but Jonathan Swift is correctly attributed to saying this, and from what I understand he did so both verbally and in writing in more than a few varying ways. One such example is found on page 174 of his book Polite Conversations where he says, "there's none so blind as they that won't see." Besides, whether using "cannot see," "will not see," or "won't see," this really doesn't change the intended meaning that is conveyed. The real problem in misquoting something, or someone, occurs either when the intended meaning is changed, or when whatever you are quoting is incorrectly attributed to the source that is cited. For example, your quoting of Jeremiah 5:21 is mistaken. What this Bible passage actually says is, "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:" What Jonathan Swift said may paraphrase this, but in fact, nowhere in the Bible can "There are none so blind" be found. Dont believe me? See for yourself here:
                              Bible.com keyword quoted passage search for "There are none so blind"
                              Come on, Dutch. You really must check and verify your information before posting it. Otherwise, you will be perceived here as a fountain of misinformation.

Unless its in the U-tube video's, I haven't seen anything yet about Obama not being a U.S Citiezen.
                              Actually, I was referring to Obama as either not being a US citizen, or as not being a "natural born citizen" of the United States. He may in fact be a citizen if it can be proven that he was born in Hawaii as he claims, but until he complies with requests to release his original long form birth certificate there is absolutely no proof of his claim. Furthermore, "citizen" and "natural born citizen" are not one and the same. The US Constitution requires that a candidate for President of the United States (POTUS) must be a "natural born citizen." A "natural born citizen" of the US is a person who is born in the United States to parents who are citizens of the United States, and who because of this owes no allegiance to any foreign power. Thus, even if Obama was born in Hawaii as claimed, he is not a "natural born citizen" of the US since his father was a Kenyan, and a British subject at the time of Obama's birth (Aug 4, 1961). If born in Hawaii, he would have dual citizenship status, and factcheck.org actually shows that he was born with that status. Here's a link to the factcheck.org website page where this information can be found, and below it I will, for your convenience, quote the relevant information shown there:
                              FactCheck.org: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Obama's British citizenship was short-lived. On Dec. 12, 1963, Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:
                              1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963...
                              2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.
                              As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama's father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama's father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.

But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya's Constitution specifies that at age 23, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.
                              Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1984. - factcheck.org
                              I'm surprised that you haven't been able to find any posts here concerning Obama's ineligibility, as there are several that can be found using the Energetic Forum SEARCH link shown at the top of each web page here. Just use an advanced search with my username (rickoff) and the keywords "Obama" and "natural" which will show 14 results directly related to what we are talking about. Easy enough, isn't it? No need to go back to the beginning of this thread and paw your way through each post to find something. I'm making it easy for you to find what I have stated concerning Obama's ineligibility, so no more excuses. In fact, you needn't even look at any of that - just point out exactly why you believe that Obama is eligible to serve as POTUS. You said that you checked that out and arrived at the conclusion that he is, so what exactly led you to that conclusion?

Okay, Dutch. I went first, as you suggested. Now it's your turn. If you can, then show me something - anything factual - that counters my case against Obama's eligibility to run for, or serve as, President of the United States. And if anyone else wants to support your as of yet unknown theory then by all means feel free to join in the debate.

Rick
                              Last edited by rickoff; 11-20-2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                                I don't think all jews are bad. I haven't said that at all.
                                I'm glad that you clarified this for us, and I thank you. No, you didn't actually state that all Jewish people are worthless parasites that deserve to be despised and/or eliminated, but you did cite Eustace Mullins, who was a virulent anti-semite who did have that belief, and who said, "Naziism is simply this — a proposal that the German people rid themselves of the parasitic Jews." It is quite clear that Mullins believed that all Jewish people - men, women, and children alike - regardless of how innocent any might be, deserved whatever treatment they received from the Nazis, and that the Nazis were therefore justified in their anti-Jewish agenda. When you cite sources such as Mullins, it causes others to wonder if you think the same way, so I am glad you have cleared this up.

By the way, I have now taken time to explore some of your other cited references, and so far have no problems with them. As long as an alternative viewpoint is based upon factual evidence, and does not seek to villify an entire ethnic group of people, I am not against stating that viewpoint.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X