No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read this amazing article from Edward Griffin. Report from Iron Mountain; Using fear to make people subservient to government. | Farm Wars

The first thing I knew from him was the video "A world without cancer" where I learned for the first time that cancer is easily cured with real cures. Now I know of over 10 cancer cures.

Griffin seems to expose the new world order agenda but at the same time seems to protect the criminals bhind it (you know who I am talking about) so he might be just doing damage control after all.

Nevertheless the article is rather interesting.
    Last edited by bugler; 01-02-2011, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Naming the names

David Icke has done a great job of pulling the mask off the faces of the Ruling Class global elitists, and exposing them for what they are - Rothschild Zionists. Says David, "Ask most people about Zionism and they will say 'that's the Jews', but while this is the impression the Rothschild networks in politics and the media have sought very successfully to 'sell' as 'common knowledge', it is not true. It represents only a minority of them and many others who are not Jewish. As we begin a new year, amid ever-gathering global tyranny, this information is vital for everyone to know."

Go here to read the full article by David, and to gain an understanding of how the Rothschild Zionists orchestrated the current global financial collapse, as well as the events and aftermath of 9/11.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Zionism a political Ideology or political Orientation.
        They got her Roots in Europe, and wonder,
        how much more they did do back in History (so far i do not know allready)
        and how much more Gouvernments been involved with them.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• More info about the real face of zionism: Zionism

Wikipedia is jewish owned.

More info on zionism: Zionism
          Last edited by bugler; 01-02-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
            Wikipedia is jewish owned.

Not that it do looks like.
            Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia has more a -more or less- neutral Way to post her Articles,
            in a more common way, they dont go in a way over some Borders,
            where it starts to be Assumptions.
            Everyone can change Articles and discuss about them,
            but be prepared for an argumentative Discussion there.

A few Clicks further it brings you to
            Wikimedia Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Sheldon Rampton,
            which did invent Sourcewatch.
            SourceWatch

But over the Time i call them Wankerpedia because of her strange
            Behaviour about Skeptics, or, they call them even Conspiracy theoretican.
            And this is actually a Word what been implemented from the Medias about 1960.

But you may should watch your Sources too Bugler,
            and relax a bit more about, when you think about Zinonism
            or how all our Gouvernments run, it may takes you the View at some
            other things, when you focus to much only at one Thing.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
              But you may should watch your Sources too Bugler,
              and relax a bit more about, when you think about Zinonism
              or how all our Gouvernments run, it may takes you the View at some
              other things, when you focus to much only at one Thing.
              Joit I know my sources by name and surname. I try to know who is who and I even write to them to see what they say about certain issues.

I like getting to the truth of things and that's why I am studying to learn how to make free energy. It is a 5 years plan to be ready to start developing prototypes.

Wikipedia is jewish propaganda. Nothing more. You won't find there important truths.

Take a look at who owns internet (meaning successful websites) The Jews behind Internet - Radio Islam

Comment

• Good collection of pure facts. (In case you haven't heard any of his lectures before).

Jordan Maxwell's Home Page

ABC

Comment

• Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
                  Good collection of pure facts. (In case you haven't heard any of his lectures before).

Jordan Maxwell's Home Page

ABC
                  Well it dont seems it is all accurate there.
                  Here,
                  JordanMaxwell.com
                  Lincoln and Kennedy, Lincoln died 1865 (at a Hospital) after he got the Shot
                  in 'Fords Theatre'.
                  Kennedy died at 1963.
                  And some other Things what may are more accidently, either because they are usefull, like Military Boots, or pyramide Style Buildings.
                  I dont know, if i would complete trust in this Guy.

Bugler,
                  well what to say, i do know that it is actually only a nightmare,
                  where we do live in, and it is not a Life as it could be,
                  but just blaming at each second Sentence
                  a 'certain Group' is maybe not really effective.
                  There are a lot other Non-Jewish Peoples also involved
                  into this whole System, and a lot comes down simple to the Greed,
                  and at all its maybe not only the Leaders to blame,
                  but uneducated Peoples who have no Backbone to stand against
                  this Peoples, who do try to manipulate and control us.
                  The really bad thing at the Story is, noone do know, how it could be,
                  when you have nothing to compare, because it is not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                    There are a lot other Non-Jewish Peoples also involved
                    into this whole System, and a lot comes down simple to the Greed,
                    and at all its maybe not only the Leaders to blame,
                    but uneducated Peoples who have no Backbone to stand against
                    this Peoples, who do try to manipulate and control us.
                    Indeed. If we all were educated people there woulnd't be criminal network. But it is a catch-22.
                    The head of the criminal network (13 jewish familaies) owns the media, universities, politicians, etc so they dictate our education so most people don't have a clue about what's going on. Without them we would have a quite different society. We have to go to the root of the problem. Otherwise we would solve nothing. It is a mafia that must be destroyed if we want to improve the world and have peace, brotherhood, free energy, etc. The rest is shooting in the dark.

Look at this video for a hint of the problem: Understanding Anti-Semitism: Why Do Some People Dislike Jews

It can be said more times but no clealer than the greek bishop said it recently: YouTube - Greek Orthodox Christian Bishop - Hitler was an instrument of a Zionist conspiracy [ENG Subs]
                    Last edited by bugler; 01-03-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• This movie was designed to help wake people up. I hope it does. Grab some popcorn and enjoy. Let me know what you think.

YouTube - EndGame HQ full length version

Comment

• I just saw this short but interesting video about the monetary system scam:
                        YouTube - The American Dream

By the way see this video where jews explain how they are "teaching" jews to manipulate wikipedia to give a "balanced" zionist view of things. YouTube - Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content

Do watch this movie also: Understanding Anti-Semitism: Why Do Some People Dislike Jews
                        Last edited by bugler; 01-04-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Some interesting things happening as the new Congress gets underway

The new Congress has set about doing some very interesting and long overdue things. Here's one of them:

It was decided by the House of Representatives that the entire US Constitution (excepting amendments) be read aloud on the House floor. It's about time that lawmakers became aware of what the Constitution actually says. During the reading of Article 2, Section 1, which states the "natural born citizen" eligibility standard for running for, or holding the office of President, a woman in the House visitor's gallery shouted, "except for Obama." She was immediately taken into custody, ejected from the House building, and charges were pressed against her. It is, of course, necessary to have rules against such outbursts that interfere with House proceedings, but what the woman said is something that the House should be echoing themselves, and House members should be demanding a full investigation into Obama's eligibility. But instead, the new House speaker, John Boehner, has said that he won't be bringing the eligibility matter forward. He says that the state of Hawaii has confirmed that Obama was born there, and that is good enough for him. Still, Obama's eligibility has never been officially investigated or proven, and someone's word on the matter just isn't good enough for people who are concerned about this run-around on the Constitution. It should be noted that the House has adopted a new rule which says that any legislation submitted for deliberation must include a statement telling why the legislation is Constitutional. If Congress is going to stand up and say that they are going to abide by the Constitution, then they need to do just that to convince us that they really mean it. Otherwise, it is just all words and no action.
                          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• On the tragedy in Arizona
                            by Sarah Palin on Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 12:02pm.

My sincere condolences are offered to the family of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and the other victims of today's tragic shooting in Arizona.
                            On behalf of Todd and my family, we all pray for the victims and their families, and for peace and justice.
                            - Sarah Palin

On the tragedy in Arizona | Facebook

Al

Comment

• Mike Adams says it all:

Why are people so outraged when citizens commit acts of violence against a government official while relatively few people seem to care when the government commits acts of violence against the People?
                              I know that you are part of me and I am part of you because we are all aspects of the same infinite consciousness that we call God and Creation.
                              David Icke

My website PATHS-Life4Living How PATHS Works

Comment

• Giffords expressed similar concern, even before the shooting. In an interview after her office was vandalized, she referred to the animosity against her by conservatives, including Sarah Palin's decision to list Giffords' seat as one of the top "targets" in the midterm elections.

"For example, we're on Sarah Palin's targeted list, but the thing is, that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district. When people do that, they have to realize that there are consequences to that action," Giffords said in an interview with MSNBC.
                                Arizona shooting targets US Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, kills 6 | al.com

V: There are no coincidences, Delia. Only the illusion of coincidence. I have another rose, and this one is for you.
                                http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_(film)

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X