The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre connection between Giffords and gunman

It has been found that Gabielle Giffords had subscribed to the YouTube channel of her assailant, Jarred Loughner, at some point before the shooting incident. Loughner's channel was one of only two that Giffords had subscribed to, and his channel was created on YouTube on October 25, 2010. Loughner's YouTube username is "Classitup10," and his last 2 videos were posted December 15, approximately 3 weeks before the shootings. Here's one of Loughner's posts, which features some aggressive heavy metal music, and which starts with a whispering voice saying, "let the bodies hit the floor," spoken 4 times. While Loughner's YouTube channel has been taken down, his videos are still available at mirror sites, and demonstrate his very unbalanced mindset.

Stranger still, it has also been revealed that Loughner worked on Giffords' election campaign in 2007, and a form letter from Giffords' office, thanking him for attending a 2007 event, was found in Loughner's home. Therefore, it is possible, and somewhat likely, that Gifford may have met and known her assailant.

One thing about Loughner becomes very clear if you take a look at the material he posted on the Internet, and that is the fact that he was obsessed with mind control. Alex Jones has posted an interesting 2-part video (part 1 and part 2) that looks into this mind control issue, and reminds us that other well known assasins were documented subjects of mind control. While it is yet to be shown that Loughner has actually been subjected to mind control, it is certainly a suggestion that should not be discredited out of hand until more about Loughner's associations can be determined.

For more about the possibility of Loughner being just another brainwashed assassin for the establishment, see this 4-part video series featuring Alex Jones and Jim Marrs. Jim is probably the foremost expert on past Manchurian Candidates who were subjected to mind control, and his book about the JFK assassination was used by Oliver Stone in the making of Stone's JFK movie. Some very interesting material concerning the history and methods of mind control is covered in this series.

Rick
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• rickoff I have great respect for the information you post on the forum. You have deep knowledge in many topics.

Don't take this as disrespect on my part. I really think that Alex Jones is not a reliable source. He is part of the criminal network.

Please read this info on him: Alex Jones is a liar
      More info on him: Alex Jones radio show is promoted by Jews

He gets publicity and that fact by itself completely disqualified him. Honest researches get no publicity at all.
      Bill Cooper predicted 911 and he was murdered. Alex Jones was told by the network to "predict" 911 so he could be the leader of those searching for the truth.

Alex Jones: "Arabs own Hollywood".
      Is there any doubt who owns Hollywood, the fed, banking system, wall street, politicians, us government, judges, music, media, etc,etc?
      Last edited by bugler; 01-10-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• @bugler - I'm aware of such statements concerning Alex Jones, however I feel that his radio show and YouTube videos do offer some very reliable material. Certainly his guest Jim Marrs is well known and respected for his extensive knowledge concerning conspiracies and cover-ups, and Alex has had many other guests that should be taken seriously as well.

It has been said that Alex may be unwilling to talk much about the Jewish connections to conspiracies, and that the reason for this is likely because his wife is Jewish. I don't pretend to know whether or not this is factual, but regardless of whether or not it is, I do think that Alex is perhaps one of the most active personalities continually talking about important subjects that the mainstream media simply won't touch. And for that reason, I think we should support Alex and others like him rather than demonizing him. What is to be gained by branding him as a liar? That is exactly the sort of thing that the Ruling Class establishment hopes for - to establish anyone who speaks about conspiracies as either a liar or nut case. Certainly there are no two people within the truth movement who think exactly alike, so Jones' opinions on certain matters may vary from those of other people. He may base his reasoning upon personal experience and insight, as well as research, and draws his conclusions from that. No such information resources can be considered perfect, and he may very well be wrong concerning some conclusions, but I really don't think that he deliberately sets out with the intention of deceiving us.

I assume that your reference to Alex saying that Arabs own Hollywood comes from statements he made in his production Hollywood Sheikdown. Actually, Alex stated, "Most of the movie theatre chains, and Hollywood, are owned by the Arabs and Israelis for some reason.."

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• What use is a truth seeker if he blames the crimes on the wrong people.
          If you want to improve our world we need to know exactly who the criminal are.

Alex Jones is a zionist agent. He protects the criminals.
          911, London, Madrid, Bali, etc were mossad ops and we need to know that but listening to Alex Jones you will be misled.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
            What use is a truth seeker if he blames the crimes on the wrong people.
            If you want to improve our world we need to know exactly who the criminals are.
            That's already been shown, in post #1202 (Naming The Names), to be persons affiliated with Rothschild Zionism, as explained by David Icke, who has appeared on the Alex Jones show many times. David tells it like it is, and Alex lets David say whatever he wants to say, so why would Alex invite David on his show if he wanted to hide the truth?

Comment

• Blaming the Rotschild is becoming standard but it might be more complex than that.

Please see the video Masquerade party III in Masquerade Party 3

Thanks.

Comment

Blaming the Rotschild is becoming standard but it might be more complex than that.

Please see the video Masquerade party III in Masquerade Party 3

Thanks.
                Some Guys been at the same point that Rothshilds would be the Top of the Pyramid, but anyhow anything did sproad apart, so not sure, who are the one at the Top.

Lately i had a good Conversation with someone, where he brought up the Point, that all Laws will be made over committees.
                The Lobbyists do have of course her Peoples at the committees,
                So, the Politicans are usual too stupid, to make the right decision, just the Lobby guys do know what they want.
                Last edited by Joit; 01-12-2011, 10:57 PM.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I really think that Alex Jones is not a reliable source. He is part of the criminal network.
                  Thanks for the article link. It was interesting. Not really taking a position, one side or the other, I did notice this. In the article page, in one breath the writer says:

2) Johnson made a backroom deal with Israel to attack the ship and kill everybody on board.

Unfortunately, Jones does not provide any evidence that there was a "backroom deal". He does not provide any documents, nor does he explain how President Johnson convinced the Israeli government and Israeli military to commit such an incredible crime against their best friend.

Then later down the page he states:

Update!

Bob Dacy, an Alex Jones associate, admits to being part of the John Birch Society: Globalists-identified.html#Update

Since, Bob Dacy -- a close associate of Jones -- is part of the JBS, we should assume Alex Jones is, also.

Pretty weak journalism that is.
                  ----------------------------------------------------
                  Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• A great thread here & nice to see everyone getting along with little or no bickering.
                    Would just like to make everyone aware of my position.
                    Regarding tv, I only watch Link tv & Free Speech tv, as these are the only channels without corporate sponsors & where you truly find out what's happening in the world. They both have some very interesting open-minded guests. One was a "Howard Zinn" who's talks, I seldom missed. Unfortunately Howard died in Jan. of 2010.
                    The books he wrote make excellent reading. One I just finished reading is entitled " A People's History of the United States" (C.Columbus to today)
                    You won't find any of this history discussed in our class-rooms or on MSM.
                    This is a book I think everyone ought to read if you really want to know about corrupt governing.

el

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                      Regarding tv, I only watch Link tv & Free Speech tv, as these are the only channels without corporate sponsors & where you truly find out what's happening in the world.
                      Hi, and welcome to the thread. I don't know if you noticed, but the first post in this thread talked about the video of the same name as this thread, which I first saw on Link TV. I too think that Link TV offers some great alternative programming, and I have mentioned other videos I have seen there as well worth watching, such as Confessions of an Economic Hitman, which was on again recently. Whenever possible, I try to find the same video on the Internet so that I can post a link here.

Best regards,

Rick

Comment

• rickoff:

Yes I watched those videos. Good that they have lots of repeats so you don't miss any.
                        I don't usually do much posting (mostly lurking) but after coming across this very informative thread, just could'nt resist taking part.
                        After reading most of the postings I feel far more informed then I ever did.
                        Thanks for this thread rickoff and keep up the good work.

Comment

• Partial Truth

Very graphic view points.

YouTube - Partial Truth: Graves

Al

Comment

• More about Loughner at Polskaweb,
                            translated through Google.
                            According to them are all Peoples, what are involved at the Event with Jewish ankestory.
                            That is a fact, what been seen at more Events like this.
                            The event has the Purpose to point out a 'dangerous and living anti-semitism in America.

And anyhow, some things simple dont match at this at all.
                            The Connection to 9/11, what they bring few times on top there,
                            the accusation, that the whole Gouvernment is a hoax,
                            The Person G. Giffords itself and her connection to Loughner.
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Today's quotable quote

As President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "In politics there are no accidents. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                                As President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "In politics there are no accidents. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Very good quote

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X