No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google is useless as a serious research tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozaar View Post
      That info is just toying with you man!
      I disagree. There is plenty of good information out there. You just have to be willing to read a lot so you can seperate the propaganda and lies from the real info. I love reading and learning so no problem for me.

Do you really want to start learning about the cause of our problems. Read "The controversy of Zion" by Douglas Reed. Available online.

Comment

• Here another angle: How Empires Decline (including ours)

. . .
        Regular service Signature:
        Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
          Read "The controversy of Zion" by Douglas Reed. Available online.
          Rather not, had my fill with Jewish conspiracies
          and
          www.mozaar.us
          Now that you know what you want, explore P.A.T.H.S
          www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
            If past success is no guarantee for future success, it should work with past failures.
            The powers that be got this game taken care of. We are just wasting energy *****ing about it!
            and
            www.mozaar.us
            www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post

You would think that a gargantuan corporation like General Electric, which had over $14 billion in revenues last year must surely be paying a lot in taxes this April, right?
              Wrong! They will pay absolutely nothing, and actually are claiming a very sizable credit against future earnings. Now how can that be?
              Rick
              GM has been appointed for a very important task, thats why!

YouTube - Michio Kaku 3 types of Civilizations
              and
              www.mozaar.us
              www.mozaar-4-paths.com

Comment

Rather not, had my fill with Jewish conspiracies
                You are free to ignore the truth but then don't expect to know it.

Comment

GM has been appointed for a very important task, thats why!

YouTube - Michio Kaku 3 types of Civilizations
                  Must have been recorded before the Stargate franchise as the “Ancients”, on his scale - would be a type 4 (having colonised 29 galaxies - and that’s before the Universe spinoff).

The internet being nothing more than a telephone system - he needs to get out...er... scratch that - he needs to stay in more.

His argument from 3:14 my be used as the basis to target the Amish as terrorists - as they may prevent the NWO from being a type 1 civilisation.

I like the bit from 3:46 - he must not have read Dark Mission or seen the presentations by ex NASA employes covering structures on Mars.

From 4:06 it sounds like he knows something or has experienced first hand the transition of type 0 to type 1 and is here to tell the tale.

His description of weapons of mass destruction is lacking: ignorance, incompetence and worst of all stupidity (as there is not cure for it). Oh and the media and politicians (who also like to play the race card).
                  Last edited by Savvypro; 03-29-2011, 08:29 PM.

. . .
                  Regular service Signature:
                  Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

• It always seems to come back to, "follow the money"
                    Pop some popcorn crack open a beer .
                    MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

sorry, after 72 min. you have to wait 30 min. to watch the rest.
                    Still a good vid. Proof that all these asshats should be jailed or worse.
                    Last edited by Moe R; 03-30-2011, 02:46 AM. Reason: info

Comment

• Originally posted by Moe R View Post

sorry, after 72 min. you have to wait 30 min. to watch the rest.
                      If your ip is not static you might not have to wait the 30 min. Just switching off and back on the router might do the trick.

Comment

• A New Central Bank Of Libya

Wow That Was Fast! Libyan Rebels Have Already Established A New Central Bank Of Libya
                        The Economic Collapse

29central-bank-245x250.jpg

March 29, 2011

The rebels in Libya are in the middle of a life or death civil war and Moammar Gadhafi is still in power and yet somehow the Libyan rebels have had enough time to establish a new Central Bank of Libya and form a new national oil company. Perhaps when this conflict is over those rebels can become time management consultants. They sure do get a lot done. What a skilled bunch of rebels - they can fight a war during the day and draw up a new central bank and a new national oil company at night without any outside help whatsoever. If only the rest of us were so versatile! But isn't forming a central bank something that could be done after the civil war is over? According to Bloomberg, the Transitional National Council has "designated the Central Bank of Benghazi as a monetary authority competent in monetary policies in Libya and the appointment of a governor to the Central Bank of Libya, with a temporary headquarters in Benghazi." Apparently someone felt that it was very important to get pesky matters such as control of the banks and control of the money supply out of the way even before a new government is formed.

Of course it is probably safe to assume that the new Central Bank of Libya will be 100% owned and 100% controlled by the newly liberated people of Libya, isn't it?

[link to uruknet.info]

Comment

• Quotable quote of the day

"The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year." - Mark Twain

"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• You can fool all of the people some of the time,
                            and some of the people all of the time,
                            but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Attributed to P. T. Barnum and Abraham Lincoln
                            Anonymous - Wikiquote
                            Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                              you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
                              Unfortunately you can fool 99.9% of the people all of the time.

TV is the greatest propaganda machine ever. Most people don't have a clue of what's really going on. Homer Simpson syndrome.

And you there to say some truths people don't like it cause it questions their believes.

Plato's cave

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                                you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
                                Unfortunately you can fool 99.9% of the people all of the time.

TV is the greatest propaganda machine ever. Most people don't have a clue of what's really going on. Homer Simpson syndrome.

And if you dare to say some truths people don't like it cause it questions their believes.

Plato's cave

Comment

Working...
                                X