No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard this weeks Alex Jones interviews with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik.

. . .
    Regular service Signature:
    Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

• This video explains who is really behind open borders for every country BUT one.

YouTube - How Zionists Divide and Conquer

Only by learning the truth can one understand what's going on.

Comment

• Slider

You have my sincere sympathies for your plight.I HAVE heard this story before, and I agree its not told nearly enough.I am surprised that the change of address with immigration worked, i.e. that they sent anything to you at your new address.I can move around this country, having a new address every month for a year, and Publishers Clearing House, etc. will continue to follow me. But, if you are applying for citisenship, you better not move, cause no matter how many change of addresses you send them, they will (Usually) send your notice for a hearing to your old address.No show is grounds for denial.Its a terrible beurocratic mess.It shouldn't be that screwed up.
        Totally seperate issues is those who bypass the system entirely, but they should clean up the mess. Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
          You have my sincere sympathies for your plight.I HAVE heard this story before, and I agree its not told nearly enough......
          Totally seperate issues is those who bypass the system entirely, but they should clean up the mess. Jim
          Note that other foreigners have done their duty to US corp's.
          Al

Comment

• Thanks for the understandings
            I didn't mean to derail the thread or anything, just to point out what must be very common in the current economy. If a spouse is having trouble finding work and you yourself are not allowed to work, then how is money to be collected when denied ?
            Relatives and friends are reportedly great the first time around, and that was fortunately my case too...but, later, after denial, people then seem to consider it a fault of the applicant or ask how long it's all going to take. Monies invested in you yourself may well see a denial again, so people don't.
            Extra to all this, a denied individual if removed, may not have the ability to simply 'go home'. If you are out of a country of former citizenship for over a length of time it's not that easy, application has to be made to the Embassy of that country to be allowed to return ! Then, of course, the spouse has to endure a similar situation and what if she is denied over there ?!
            Working with an applicant and their simple use of the phone to ask questions or clear up little points would sort much out...being human about it.
            Meanwhile many honest, trustworthy, hard working, self motivated, intelligent and very happily married people are being thrown out of a country that needs that dynamic.

Comment

• Must see, newly released videos bust the Obama/Osama scam wide open

Anyone wondering about all this Osama Bin Laden stuff should definitely watch at least the first two videos in this 7 part series taken from a live interview of Steve Pieczenik (pronounced Pa-chen-ik) this week on the Alex Jones show. Steve stated 9 years ago that Bin Laden had died shortly after 9/11 of marfan syndrome. Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer. Now Steve is restating what he originally revealed, and exposing the latest Bin Laden "kill" as a total farce. Furthermore, Steve says that he was also told by a high level US general that 9/11 was a false flag operation, and that he is ready and willing to name the sources of his information to a federal commission and grand jury.

What is very unique about Steve Piczenik is that rather than just being someone with a theory, Steve was a very high level State Department official and advisor working with the US government and military during three administrations, and was (and still is) in a position to have such firsthand knowledge. Read his biography here.

Here are some of Steve's statements as heard in the interview videos, and also found at PrisonPlanet.com:

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome.”

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him."

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe. We’re in an American theater of the absurd. Why are we doing this again, nine years ago this man was already dead. Why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people?” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary."

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”

“They ran the [9/11] attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.
              Last edited by rickoff; 05-06-2011, 05:26 PM. Reason: sp
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Hi

Re 9/11, I met Field McConnell the other week. He gave a talk about things various but what caught my attention was his description about the Boeing non interruptible auto pilot system that had been fitted to aircraft without anyone knowing. Basically this allows remote operation of the aircraft. As someone who has spent most of my life in aviation I can tell you, you cannot legally modify an aircraft without a whole paperwork trail and procedures for the ground crew and aircrew alike.
                Field McConnell Solves 9/11- Air Force Top Gun and Commercial Pilot Alleges Coverup How/What/Who/When/Why

Regards

John

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                  Welcome to RadiationNetwork.com, home of the National Radiation Map, depicting environmental radiation levels across the USA, updated in real time every minute. This is the first web site where the average citizen (or anyone in the world) can see what radiation levels are anywhere in the USA at any time.
                  Radiation Network

Al
                  THE CHERNOBYL NUCLEAR DISASTER AND SUBSEQUENT CREATION OF A WILDLIFE PRESERVE

Our 12 expeditions to the most radioactive areas of these zones reveal that animal life is abundant. Parts of the 10-km zone exclusion zone around Reactor 4 are strikingly, yet deceptively, beautiful (Fig.1).

During recent visits to Chernobyl, we experienced numerous sightings of moose (Alces alces), roe deer (Capreol capreolus), Russian wild boar (Sus scrofa), foxes (Vulpes vulpes), river otter (Lutra canadensis), and rabbits (Lepus europaeus) within the 10-km exclusion zone.

Trapping of small rodents in the most radioactive area within the 10-km zone has yielded greater success rates than in uncontaminated areas [7]. Diversity of flowers and other plants in the highly radioactive regions is impressive and equals that observed in protected habitats outside the zone.

Clearly, our data document a vibrant ecosystem in the most radioactive areas at Chornobyl that in many ways is what we expect from a park dedicated to conservation. Less well documented are possible costs to the species living in this highly radioactive environment. Some of the small mammals living in this environment are experiencing doses from internally deposited 137cesium and 90strontium in excess of 10 rads/d and an external dose at least half that high [11].

The most important question may be 'Is there a build up of genetic (mutational) load that is masked by outbreeding that is generally characteristic of mammalian species?" For humans, any increase in genetic load would be unacceptable.

From a human and wildlife risk perspective, understanding the genetic and population dynamics of wildlife at Chernobyl is not trivial.

The Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster and Subsequent Creation of the Wildlife Preserve

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                    THE CHERNOBYL NUCLEAR DISASTER AND SUBSEQUENT CREATION OF A WILDLIFE PRESERVE

Our 12 expeditions to the most radioactive areas of these zones reveal that animal life is abundant. Parts of the 10-km zone exclusion zone around Reactor 4 are strikingly, yet deceptively, beautiful (Fig.1).

During recent visits to Chernobyl, we experienced numerous sightings of moose (Alces alces), roe deer (Capreol capreolus), Russian wild boar (Sus scrofa), foxes (Vulpes vulpes), river otter (Lutra canadensis), and rabbits (Lepus europaeus) within the 10-km exclusion zone.

Trapping of small rodents in the most radioactive area within the 10-km zone has yielded greater success rates than in uncontaminated areas [7]. Diversity of flowers and other plants in the highly radioactive regions is impressive and equals that observed in protected habitats outside the zone.

Clearly, our data document a vibrant ecosystem in the most radioactive areas at Chornobyl that in many ways is what we expect from a park dedicated to conservation. Less well documented are possible costs to the species living in this highly radioactive environment. Some of the small mammals living in this environment are experiencing doses from internally deposited 137cesium and 90strontium in excess of 10 rads/d and an external dose at least half that high [11].

The most important question may be 'Is there a build up of genetic (mutational) load that is masked by outbreeding that is generally characteristic of mammalian species?" For humans, any increase in genetic load would be unacceptable.

From a human and wildlife risk perspective, understanding the genetic and population dynamics of wildlife at Chernobyl is not trivial.

The Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster and Subsequent Creation of the Wildlife Preserve

Al
                    It's similar to the atolls where nuclear tests were done, with them now being shark infested. Nothing else lives there, only the sharks.

. . .
                    Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

• On the Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik interviews, the first one which was 3 hours (give or take the commercial breaks), he reviled so much that at one point Alex tried to stop he, saying that the things he was saying and reviling was likely to get them killed.

Yesterdays interview wasn't that great as Tuesdays, but the point was covered again as the guest that was on before Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, brought up the question, that the material he revealed is the type the gets people killed. Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik responded (when he was asked during his interview) by stating that it was in their best interest to not even think about taking him out.

Other things that Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik covered were:

Rahm Emanuel and Obama - he hinted that there is something fishy about the relationship - that Emanuel may have been holding something over Obama.

Torture doesn't work and for those insisting that it does - he's willing to waterboard them to find out their part in 9/11 - they being the people he revealed as being behind 9/11 and or knew about it and played dumb. The people he names included: Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Bush, Condoleezza Rice etc.

Bill Clinton wasn't going to let Hillary become president, because he was still fooling around.

. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                        It's similar to the atolls where nuclear tests were done, with them now being shark infested. Nothing else lives there, only the sharks.
                        There is nothing similar, one eco system was obliterated and second thrives irradiated.

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                        Al
                        Last edited by aljhoa; 05-06-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_g View Post
                          Hi

Re 9/11, I met Field McConnell the other week. He gave a talk about things various but what caught my attention was his description about the Boeing non interruptible auto pilot system that had been fitted to aircraft without anyone knowing. Basically this allows remote operation of the aircraft.
                          Hi John,

Certainly the technology to remotely control aircraft existed well before 9/11, and even airliners and military planes not so equipped had autopilot flight path programming capability. See the lower portion of my December 2010 post #1068 regarding remote capabilities.

It's also important to remember that while the planes alleged to have crashed on 9/11, or other substituted planes, might possibly have been flown to target destinations by such means, there really is no compelling evidence that any large aircraft struck the WTC Twin Towers, the Pentagon, or crashed at Shanksville. In fact, the actual evidence is overwhelmingly against such occurrences.

Rick
                          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                            ... there really is no compelling evidence that any large aircraft struck the WTC Twin Towers ...

Rick
                            Can you elaborate on the evidence on the 1st crash not being a plane?

Regarding the 2nd plane I saw a very good video showing how the images from the different tv channels were in reality recorded from the same angle and modifying color, etc to make them look totally different. I cannot find that video now but similar videos not so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                              Thanks for the understandings
                              I didn't mean to derail the thread or anything, just to point out what must be very common in the current economy. If a spouse is having trouble finding work and you yourself are not allowed to work, then how is money to be collected when denied?
                              Meanwhile many honest, trustworthy, hard working, self motivated, intelligent and very happily married people are being thrown out of a country that needs that dynamic.
                              Hi Slider,

I fully sympathize with your plight. My wife came here from the Philippines six years ago, and we had to cross many difficult and expensive hurdles just to get her here. I asked for a waiver of the requirement that we must meet personally before she could be issued a visiting travel visa, for the reasons that the SARS epidemic was in full swing at that time, along with the fact that there were travel advisories warning of the imminent danger of American citizens being kidnapped and killed by extremist groups. Seems like a reasonable request, right? Well, my request was denied, so I had to travel there regardless of the dangers. My round trip, my wife's later flight to the US, and all of the Immigration fees and related costs came to about $5,000 by the time she arrived here, and more costs followed her arrival. She was told by Immigration officials that she was eligible for work, and we immediately applied for a SS card so that she could seek employment, but the SS office told us that she was denied because their record information differed from the record at Immigration. We went to Immigration to explain what had happened, and it turned out that they had recorded her middle inital incorrectly, even though paper work they had given us was correct. We then had to wait several more weeks before SS was satisfied that the problem was resolved.

It is truly mind boggling when you consider what people must go through when immigrating to the USA legally, and then be threatened with deportation if everything isn't done perfectly to meet expectations. What is far more mind boggling, though, is the fact that honest people are treated this way while illegal immigrants are welcomed with an open door border policy, allowed to work, are provided with free medical care, welfare, and educational opportunities, and provided shelter in "sanctuary cities" while anxiously awaiting passage of Obama's "Immigration Reform" bill that would grant amnesty and a path to citizenship. It's insane - it really is.

Perhaps you should mention to Immigration officials the story of Obama's aunt, who was living in the US illegally, was ordered to leave, and stayed here regardless of that order while receiving welfare benefits. Later, after Obama became prominent, the same judge who ordered her deportation granted her the eligibility to stay. Why are such lawbreakers rewarded, while those who do things legally are given such a hard time? Just shows that anything is possible for people who have connections, or who have politically motivated persons going to bat for them.

If you haven't done so already, go to your local US senator's office and file a complaint asking the Senator to intervene on your behalf. You may be surprised at how quickly a federal agency will change their tune when they receive a request from a US Senator.

Good luck to you, and please keep us informed of your unfolding story.

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                                Can you elaborate on the evidence on the 1st crash not being a plane?

Regarding the 2nd plane I saw a very good video showing how the images from the different tv channels were in reality recorded from the same angle and modifying color, etc to make them look totally different. I cannot find that video now but similar videos not so good.
                                The French crew that was filming an interview with fire department personnel when they caught the brief images of something flying into the first tower came up with a video that is in poor resolution and does not definitively show any proof that the object was an American Airlines jetliner, or any other large aircraft for that matter. The object could well have been a smaller plane or winged missile. Keep in mind that I previously stated, "there really is no compelling evidence that any large aircraft struck the WTC Twin Towers."

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X