The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama caught in another lie?

Fresh doubt cast on Obama's health care story | Byron York | Politics | Washington Examiner

So what is new in O-Land.

Birthgate II and Trump as a shill!

YouTube - ‪Dr. Jerome Corsi: Birthergate II - Alex Jones Tv 1/2‬‏
    YouTube - ‪Dr. Jerome Corsi: Birthergate II - Alex Jones Tv 2/2‬‏

I called this the second day Trump got involved...

Edit: So Rick, still have full faith in the Donald?

Comment

• I was reading in Tesla's "My Inventions" today when studying his magnifying transmitter principles, which was actually designed to transmit power TROUGH the Earth by bringing the WHOLE PLANET into resonance (See Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter "Replications" - Page 3 ), when I encountered this intriguing statement by the great master himself:

My Inventions and The Strange Life of Nikola Tesla
      My Inventions, by Nikola Tesla | Copyleft 2006

I may mention that only recently an odd looking gentleman called on me with the object of enlisting my services in the construction of world transmitters in some distant land. "We have no money," he said, "but carloads of solid gold and we will give you a liberal amount." I told him that I wanted to see first what will be done with my inventions in America, and this ended the interview. But I am satisfied that some dark forces are at work, and as time goes on the maintenance of continuous communication will be rendered more difficult. The only remedy is a system immune against interruption. It has been perfected, it exists, and all that is necessary is to put it in operation.

Don't know who he was referring to, but it's an interesting statement nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
        Birthgate II and Trump as a shill!

YouTube - ‪Dr. Jerome Corsi: Birthergate II - Alex Jones Tv 1/2‬‏
        YouTube - ‪Dr. Jerome Corsi: Birthergate II - Alex Jones Tv 2/2‬‏

I called this the second day Trump got involved...

Edit: So Rick, still have full faith in the Donald?
        No, and I never did. In my April 21st post I simply mentioned that, "once the Donald stepped forward to challenge Obama, others started jumping on the bandwagon. Rush Limbaugh began to support what Trump was doing, and soon after that we heard Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin, and others coming out in support of Donald's Obama challenge. Now, a new book titled, Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President, which is scheduled for an official release date of May 17, has already skyrocketed to the number 1 spot among all books on Amazon.com!"

Later, on April 27th, I said, "While I am not a Trump trumpeter, I think we should in all fairness point out that Trump did state during the CNN TV interview, about the Obama document release, that the document still needed to be examined by experts." That was in response to your 'Shill' post. Yes, you called it correctly early on, and I had my own suspicions too, but didn't want to call it that way without some actual proof. That proof was apparent to me on May 25th, when I composed post # 1749, stating, "Here is a link to an audio stream of Jerome Corsi calling in to the Alex Jones radio show to report on a call that he received from Donald Trump. Very interesting, and well worth the listen. It appears to confirm that Trump may very well be aiding the White House in their birth certificate cover-up."

So you see, I never even suggested that I had full faith in Trump, or that anyone else should, and have already confirmed that Trump appears to have been acting in concert with the White House on the birth certificate cover-up. At that time, when I provided the link to the Corsi interview audio stream, that's all that was available, so I thank you for the YouTube links to the Alex Jones videos that were put up yesterday. While I have already reported on the things that Corsi and Jones are discussing in the Videos, that material was placed in several individual posts, so it is easier for people to watch the videos to recap what I had reported.

Rick
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Smart meters a good way for the ruling class to spy on you
          YouTube - ‪Smart Meters‬‏

Ash

Comment

• With Ron Paul considering another presidential run, if mainstream media again attempts to downplay Ron Paul's importance it will become a laughing stock and a pathetic graveyard of a dwindling gaggle of out-of-touch advertisers and inert bottom-demographic couch potatos.
            YouTube - ‪This Time We Know.mov‬‏

Banking on Becoming President
            Other Candidates Who Have Competed in the 2008 Presidential Race | OpenSecrets

Top Industries Giving to Members of Congress, 2010 Cycle
            Who's got the most juice on Capitol Hill? Here's a list of the top industries contributing to members of the 111th Congress during the 2009-2010 election cycle. The first list shows the overall 50 biggest industries. The other two highlight the top 25 industries giving to members of each of the two major parties.

Top Industries Giving to Members of Congress, 2010 Cycle | OpenSecrets

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
              As throwing light on this point, I may mention that only recently an odd looking gentleman called on me with the object of enlisting my services in the construction of world transmitters in some distant land. "We have no money," he said, "but carloads of solid gold and we will give you a liberal amount." I told him that I wanted to see first what will be done with my inventions in America, and this ended the interview. But I am satisfied that some dark forces are at work, and as time goes on the maintenance of continuous communication will be rendered more difficult.
              My Inventions, by Nikola Tesla | Copyleft 2006

Don't know who he was referring to, but it's an interesting statement nonetheless.
              Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
              Woodrow Wilson - Wikiquote

Federal Reserve 1913
              Wilson secured passage of the Federal Reserve Act in late 1913.

While power was supposed to be decentralized, the New York branch dominated the Fed as the "first among equals".[70] The new system began operations in 1915 and played a major role in financing the Allied and American war effort.

Woodrow Wilson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                Smart meters a good way for the ruling class to spy on you
                YouTube - ‪Smart Meters‬‏

Ash
                Check this one out. Sure does seem to be spewing out a lot of info.

YouTube - ‪Stratford Smart Meter Killing Shrub‬‏

I guess the consumer pays for the energy to transmitt that info too.

Comment

• Ron Paul Won’t Seek Reelection to Congress in 2012
                  Ross Johnson
                  July 13, 2011 at 5:44 am
                  The really sad reality of the comments section on this site is that very few now use their real names.It is like we are living in Communist China.
                  I think Ron knows the truth.If there is not real reform come the next election,then the USA and the West will enter a new dark age of oppression and endless wars of corporate imperialsm.

Ron Paul: Rescind America’s Ficticious $1.6 Trillion Debt to the Federal Reserve
                  aladin
                  July 12, 2011 at 10:57 pm
                  there some people here talking how we should not default to feds why not. destroy the fed america will stand up and take a long overdue breath. destroy the feds you destroy the banks and destroy the banks you got free country and those who say well who will give credit. credit unions. look what is happening in greece banks want to own greece and america is already owned by banks.

Ron Paul: We Need Free Competition in Currencies!
                  thaiblacky
                  July 12, 2011 at 8:59 pm
                  When I look around my subscriptions I am happy to see all of the people who are so supportive of Ron Paul. I however fear that the idiotic public don’t really give two ****s about his message because they cannot think. If they somehow could realize that he is different, that he would actually fix the system, maybe they would vote for him. The SAD SAD truth is that the American public does not know how to think for itself, and thus is doomed to destruction. My beautiful country is ****ed…

Ron Paul: The Purpose of a Central Bank Is to Deceive and Defraud the People
                  mybabysgotthebends
                  July 13, 2011 at 12:00 am
                  they say that politicians are just the media’s figureheads, but this guy is the candidate for the intellectuals. and every other american citizen too; they might just be too brainwashed with the status quo that they don’t realize it yet. but the message is spreading, and it’s spreading quickly. more people are being woken up to the cause now than in any time since the first revolution – let’s keep up our dedication and bring this country a second one! RP2012

Note: To enter use "Skip signup and enter site"
                  Ron Paul .com

Princeton University Exposes Diebold Flaws

1. Malicious software running on a single voting machine can steal votes with little if any risk of detection.
                  2. Anyone who has physical access to a voting machine, or to a memory card that will later be inserted into a machine, can install said malicious software using a simple method that takes as little as one minute.
                  3. AccuVote-TS machines are susceptible to voting-machine viruse! s - computer viruses that can spread malicious software automatically and invisibly from machine to machine during normal pre- ! and post-election activity.
                  4. While some of these problems can be eliminated by improving Diebold's software, others cannot be remedied without replacing the machines' hardware. Changes to election procedures would also be required to ensure security.

YouTube - ‪Princeton University Exposes Diebold Flaws‬‏

Al

Comment

• Part 2 of a Historical Review

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                    Now you cite historical material that several amendments to the Constitution were improperly added, and that every President and Congress since 1916 are invalid. Just the legal nightmare involved is staggering. How many legal decisions are null and void, based on this? WOW, the Lawyers could work forever and not sort that out. So, Rick, I'm on the edge of my chair to hear what you have next. For now, I am ready to agree with what you've said in your earlier post. Whats next?
                    You bring up a good question, regarding the legal aspects of Congressional acts and laws that came into effect after the seating of the Congress and President in January of 1916. The answer to that is probably exactly what you may have imagined. Since, as I pointed out in a previous post, the 17th Amendment was never properly ratified, all freshman Senators (and incumbents running to be reseated) were improperly seated. Likewise, the 96 Electoral College members (2 from each state) was seated improperly and thus had no authority to cast their votes for President or Vice President. Thus, the original jurisdiction government of the United States of America ceased to exist. Because of this, not a single ACT, Amendment, or Treaty approved by Congress, or signed into "law" by any President since that time can be considered lawful or binding. The government, in failing to abide by the Constitution, and attempting to bastardize it with the unratified 16th and 17th Amendments, forfeited their original, Constitutional jurisdiction. They did, however, retain jurisdiction over the area known as the District of Columbia. To understand why, we need to look at a brief history of Washington DC. Article One, Section Eight of the original Constitution for the United States of America granted Congress the authority to establish a "District (not exceeding ten miles square [which means measuring ten miles per side]) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States." Notice that the Constitution left it to Congress to determine where the District would be located. President Washington chose the site, Congress approved, and in November of 1800 Congress held its first session in Washington DC. One of the first things Congress did was to pass the Organic Act of 1801, which officially organized the District of Columbia and placed the entire area, including the cities of Washington, Georgetown, and Alexandria, under the exclusive control of the federal government.

So far, this was all fine and dandy, and in accordance with the original Constitution for the United States of America, as well as the second Constitution - which added the Bill of Rights and was renamed the Constitution of the United States of America. While the changing of a single word in the title, from "for" to "of," may not seem to be all that significant, it does in fact distinguish the purposes of the two Constitutions. The Constitution for the United States of America is a Trust document, while the Constitution of the United States of America is a contract between the officers of government and the beneficiaries of the Trust. In the Trust, the Preamble to the Constitution defines the relationships of the parties involved, and the intended purpose of the Trust:

Trustors: We the People
                    Venue: of the United States
                    Intention: in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty
                    Beneficiary: to ourselves and our Posterity,
                    Action 1: do ordain
                    Action 2: and establish
                    Res: this Constitution
                    Trustee: for the United States of America.

From the framework of the Preamble, one may conclude that the laws of the United States do not apply to People. The People, who ordained and established the realm, are the sovereigns of the realm, and the People cannot be involuntarily subjected to the laws of the United States. The Bill of Rights established the conditions of the contract, and the purpose of this contract was to limit the powers of the federal government to be only as stated in the Constitution of the United States of America. The 10th Amendment of the Bill of Rights made this provision of the contract quite clear, by stating,
                    “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
                    With this contract approved by the several States, things went along rather nicely up until the Civil War, but that's where it all began to go astray. I'll explain this breakdown in Part 3. The important thing to realize at this point, however, is that despite the breakdown, and eventual end of our original jurisdiction government in 1916, the District of Columbia remained in effect. That is because, in the aftermath of the Civil War, and under the Constitution's allowance for Congress to pass (and enforce) any law within the 10 mile square of Washington, D.C., Congress passed The District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871. Under that Act, a private corporation named, "The District of Columbia", was formed. It trademarked the names "THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT", "United States", "U.S.", "U.S.A.", "USA", and "America". It should be noted that this corporation was not simply a reformation of the municipality as originally chartered in 1808. Without amending that municipality's charter, this 1871 Act marked the creation of a new private corporation owned and operated by the actual government for the purpose of carrying out the business needs of the government under martial law, which had been declared by President Lincoln. This incorporation was done under the constitutional authority for Congress to pass any law within the ten mile square of Washington, District of Columbia. In the Act, Corporation U.S. adopted their own constitution, the United States Constitution, which was identical to the national Constitution (Constitution of the United States of America) except that it was missing the national Constitution’s 13th Article of Amendment and the national Constitution’s 14th, 15th and 16th Articles of Amendment are respectively numbered 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments in their constitution. This is the 3rd constitution which I outlined in my previous historical review. What we need to realize is that this 3rd constitution is not our Constitution. It is simply a document created by Corporation U.S. and has no legal authority whatsoever outside the 10 mile square District of Columbia, which is its defined area of jurisdiction, even though those in Washington D.C. would like us to think otherwise.

I know this is a lot to grasp and digest, but it is essential to do so in order to understand the remedy to our current situation, so I will hold off on the third installment to give folks time to adequately review Part 1 and Part 2.

Rick
                    Last edited by rickoff; 07-22-2011, 04:58 AM. Reason: sp
                    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Dream On By Aerosmith Live from MTV.

Every time that I look in the mirror
                      All these lines on my face gettin' clearer
                      The past is gone
                      It went by like dust to dawn
                      Isn't that the way
                      Everybody's got their dues in life to pay
                      :
                      :

‪Aerosmith : Dream On LIVE *With Lyrics!*‬‏ - YouTube

Al
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Ron Paul

Please pass this around. Especally in Iowa.
                        Revolutionary Politics::Revolutionary Politics : Tom Woods urges Iowans to vote for Ron Paul in Republican Straw Poll

Comment

• Rick;

Not to get in a symantic pissing contest with you, but I do see a possible alternative explantion for the "For" vs. "Of", as in;
                          You wrote;
                          "So far, this was all fine and dandy, and in accordance with the original Constitution for the United States of America, as well as the second Constitution - which added the Bill of Rights and was renamed the Constitution of the United States of America. While the changing of a single wordin the title, from "for" to "of," may not seem to be all that significant, it does in fact distinguish the purposes of the two Constitutions. The Constitution for the United States of America is a Trust document, while the Constitution of the United States of America is a contract between the officers of government and the beneficiaries of the Trust. In the Trust, the Preamble to the Constitution defines the relationships of the parties involved, and the intended purpose of the ".

The first Costitution was written "For" forming a Gov't which didn't really exist yet, hence "FOR".Later, when the Gov't had been formed, it was changed to "of", as there was now a Government for it to be a Costitution "of". Too simplistic? Anyway, just a thought, not in any way disputing your main premnise.
                          So, I would assume any state laws or elections post 1916 would be legal, as well as any state court decisions, since any powers not specifically reserved to the Fed. Gov't devolve to the states, or the people.
                          Beyond that, any laws passed by Congress, MAY only apply to D.C., except that the legislators and president were illegally 'seated' or 'elected', and so even that is in serious doubt.
                          Thing is, I don't see how A) Your going to educate the masses of Sheeple as to these historic facts, although I am perfectly prepared to accept them.B) Even if you were able to hold a national class in History, (which most people are woefully ignorant of), the question becomes "What then?" How do you 'correct' the problem, at this late date?" I've absorbed and accept parts 1 and 2, no problem.I fell on my a**, already, waiting to hear Part 3.LOL Jim
                          Last edited by dutchdivco; 07-20-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Three distinct constitutions

Constitution for the United States of America:
                            This is the original Constitution as it was generated from the college of deputies that sat in convention to do what was necessary to resolve the problems of the Articles of Confederation. This Constitution had only the original seven Articles and no amendments. It formed the government after the pattern of a Trust; wherein, the people granted a limited portion of their individually inherent sovereign authority to be collectively used by the government in accord with the conditions stipulated in the Constitution; thus, providing the limited collective sovereignty necessary for the government to function. This Constitution bears the signatures of the signatures of the deputies so convened and its Title is found in the last seven words of its Preamble: “Constitution for the United States of America“;

Constitution of the United States of America:
                            Again our presentation of History provides this original Constitution was formed by adding the Bill of Rights to the first Constitution listed hereabove. It was formed as a limiting contract each elected official of said government is required to take an oath of allegiance to; in order to serve in the capacity of the office so held. The Preamble to the Bill of Rights not only clearly distinguishes the distinct nature of the original Constitution (listed at “1.” above) by both acknowledging its Resolution was made by the Congress that had been so formed by that Constitution and by acknowledging that several States had already adopted it and respectively requested that the Bill of Rights be amended to it; then designating the so amended document as the “Constitution of the United States of America”; and,

United States Corp.'s Constitution:
                            As per our presentation of our History this final Constitution was not generated until 1871 where it acquired its ratification and name in the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871. It was simply called the United States Constitution. It can easily be distinguished from the two original constitutions by its lack of the original 13th Article of Amendment that was passed and ratified in 1818 in accord with the laws of our nation.

Open Forum System • View topic - Two Constitutions Source?

No Elections since 1913
                            Therefore there was no election of officers of the government of the United States of America. And all of America was none the wiser. The government was still there and the Constitution was still alive and well and living in Washington, D.C. but once again** there was nobody sitting in the seats of the officers of government; just like it was when the founding fathers signed the Constitution but the States had not ratified it, the government existed but no one was seated in office.

There hasn't been an Election since, and there won't be one until America once again wakes up.

This is fantastic, I know, but look at the facts! This is the only solution that makes sense and fits the facts.

Historical Review

Al

Comment

• An update on the situation in Quartzsite Arizona

Jennifer Jones, who was forcibly removed from a Quartzsite town hall meeting, offers an update to the situation there. It appears that the town council has taken disciplinary action against the mayor, and 9 police officers, for filing complaints with state officials regarding actions of the city council and police chief. The mayor is being shut out of meetings, and is not being paid, while the 9 police officers who filed criminal charges against their chief have been placed on administrative leave. Council meetings are now closed sessions, and actions taken by the council and police chief to declare a "state of emergency" reek of martial law tactics. Mayor Foster was elected on a platform promise to expose corruption among Quartzsite officials, and his investigation determined that some very shady financial transactions have been going on there for years. Foster, who's been at war with his own council and Police Chief Jeff Gilbert, whom he has called corrupt and "a Nazi," believes potentially millions of dollars of taxpayer money is being illegally funneled through secret checks to unnamed council members. While Arizona state officials say that an official investigation is underway, any sane person would have good cause to wonder why the state police were not immediately dispatched to Quartzsite to restore lawful order and to arrest the Police Chief and wayward council members, and protect the rights of the public to speak their mind in open meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                                I would assume any state laws or elections post 1916 would be legal, as well as any state court decisions, since any powers not specifically reserved to the Fed. Gov't devolve to the states, or the people.
                                The answer to this requires jumping ahead temporarily in my Historical Review, but will be helpful for everyone to understand. Your assumption is partly correct, however the states eventually all went along with the Corporation U.S. agenda and became sub-corporations to Corporation U.S. This started happening around 1962, and by 1972 every state in the Union had enacted and revised their statutes to declare their corporate charters, and their relationships as Corporation U.S. possessions. The states themselves did not become possessions of Corporation U.S., mind you - it was only the new state corporations which became foreign owned Corporation U.S. possessions. The people of each state, not realizing what had taken place, went about their business as usual. As the people registered to vote in state elections, they were unknowingly registering to vote only for the election of corporate officers, and by so voting they unwittingly succeeded in vacating their original jurisdiction state governments. With all of the actual state government offices vacated, the state and municipal courts no longer had proper jurisdictional authority to hear or decide any cases, other than those involving the state corporations. Judicial appointments made at the state level, or won in state elections, were strictly as corporate officers. Similarly, any new laws passed by any state after establishing its corporate charter only became effective as corporate rules which solely pertained to the operation of the state corporation and any people or entities that contracted with the state corporation for any reason. To maximize this contractual liability to the state corporations, as well as to Corporation U.S., the people were gradually tricked into unknowingly, but very obligingly, signing various contracts requesting "government services," and applying for state corporation granted "privileges." This happens when you apply for a Social Security card, voter registration, vehicle registration, draft registration card, a birth certificate, marriage license, or driver license.

Ever wonder why you need to show proof of identification for every registration or license you apply for, or why you even need to apply for these in the first place? It is something that we have come to take for granted, but it was not always this way. You see, as sovereigns we have all the rights already, and do not need to acquire them from anyone. As sovereign individuals, which is what we are under the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, we possess all of the rights except the very limited ones that we agree to give to the state, and those are spelled out in the pre-corporation state constitutions. And since no lawful original jurisdiction state or federal government is currently operational, there is no official or entity that can claim even a wink of original jurisdiction over us. That, however, does not limit our individual ability or right to contract with other individuals or entities as we see fit, and therein lies the problem. How many people do you think understand that, when they apply for a Social Security card, they are signing a contract with Corporation U.S.? And how many actually understand the terms of the contract? Darned few, if any, I am quite certain. But once we voluntarily sign this contract, and the others that we unwittingly make with Corporation U.S., or a state corporation, we are legally bound to the contract terms. We cannot simply claim ignorance of contract law, as ignorance of the law is not a viable legal defense for terminating a contract or failing to fulfill our established contract obligations, and places us in breach of contract. Thankfully, there are ways to properly sever these contractual ties, but they have to be done according to law. And therefore it is important for us to study and learn the laws that affect us.

Beyond that, any laws passed by Congress, MAY only apply to D.C., except that the legislators and president were illegally 'seated' or 'elected', and so even that is in serious doubt.
                                Your understanding on this, while it may seem to make sense, is incorrect. What we have to realize, to fully understand the situation, is this:
                                1. Washington, D.C. is a corporation, and the people we refer to as President, Vice President, administration officials, and Congress, are nothing more than Corporation U.S. officers.
                                2. Corporation U.S. has no legal jurisdiction outside the 10 mile square of Washington, D.C.
                                3. Corporation U.S. was legally formed by the lawful original jurisdiction government, and to this day is still operating legally as a corporation, even though the lawful governmental body has ceased to exist.
                                4. By filling out and signing a voter registration, we the people make a contract, with both the state corporation and Corporation U.S., which grants us the "privilege" of voting for state and federal corporate officers in exchange for stating that we claim to be (and offer proof of being) a "U.S. citizen" and a citizen of the state where we register to vote. What we fail to understand is that by signing this contract we are willfully becoming subjects of the state and federal corporations.
                                5. Through our legal contract with the state and federal corporations, we have established a relationship through which the corporation officers are duly elected according to corporate law. Therefore, the corporation officers cannot be said to have been illegally seated. What can be said, and what really matters, is that no original jurisdiction federal government has been lawfully seated since 1916, and no original jurisdiction state government in any state has been lawfully seated since 1972.

Thing is, I don't see how A) Your going to educate the masses of Sheeple as to these historic facts, although I am perfectly prepared to accept them. B) Even if you were able to hold a national class in History, (which most people are woefully ignorant of), the question becomes "What then?" How do you 'correct' the problem, at this late date?" I've absorbed and accept parts 1 and 2 already, waiting to hear Part 3.
                                What we really must first do is to stop referring to those in our state capitols, or in Washington, D.C., as "government," for they are only corporate officers and certainly are not our legal, constitutional government. The next step in correcting the problem is to restore our true and constitutional original jurisdiction government. In understanding how that may be done, we really need look no further than to understand how our first original jurisdiction government was established. I'll get on to that a bit later, after completing Part 3 of my Historical Review. You see, it is important to understand how and why things fell apart, and how and why we lost our government, before we can understand why we need to restore it and how that can be done.

Rick
                                Last edited by rickoff; 07-22-2011, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X