• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be nice if this stayed around.

An INTENSE moment of TRUTH with MAINSTREAM Media - YouTube

Comment

• Quotable quote of the day

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.” Samuel Adams, 1776
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• This video is a message from Ron Paul to the Occupy Wall Street movement.

The message, briefly, is: LET'S END THE FED!

The Occupy Wall Street movement is rightfully angered by the greed and corruption that Wall Street firms and large corporations embrace, but time and again I see OWS protesters being interviewed who have no idea what created these problems, or how they can be fixed. Most seem to think that it can only be fixed by big government intervention. What they don't seem aware of is that Congress and the Federal Reserve created the means for Wall street greed and corruption to not only exist, but to also flourish, and that establishment politicians in both major parties are only too happy to continue down the road of destruction which they created. The anger that OWS protesters are espousing should be redirected first and foremost at Congress, and then at the Federal Reserve and IRS.

While most OWS protesters do not appear to understand this, here is a video of one young protester who, quite refreshingly, does understand. I hope there are enough others like him who can persuade the movement to refocus their attention on Congress and the Federal Reserve. The only real hope for eliminating the greed and corruption on Wall Street is to give Congress the boot and END THE FED and IRS.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by Moe R View Post
          Can't expect a bought president to admit the congress is bought.

Almost time for the guillotine. What will we do with all the useless, corrupted and
          evil people without it.

Occupy Wall Street Protestor on Federal Reserve - YouTube

This young guy is a trooper, I hope people are listening to him. We need
          young honest people to understand it and say it how it is. Nothing will change
          until enough people see the crime that Central banking is.

It is my belief that our leaders are complicit and being so are guilty of crimes
          against the state. This should be punished in the most severe way, after a
          fair trial in a real court not a corrupt one.

I'm in Australia and I don't understand why we are not rallying outside
          parliment house and the reserve bank . People here are more ignorant than
          most others places of this problem.

If I leave to go protest there is no one to do the chores, if I get arrested my
          animals would probably all die. But I would do it if there was some hope of
          actually changing things.

I'm hoping the American people will lead the way and start the ball rolling to
          get rid of our corrupted governments and put an end to this treason. The
          punishments for the traitors should reflect their crimes and every single one
          should be punished accordingly.

A new way of life awaits us, but it won't be given, we will have to take it.
          The wall street fat cats are not the real problem, the president is. If an
          honest president was to tell the people what was going on the people would
          believe it, and support him. But that won't happen and we all know why.

The political parties that have spawned all the corrupt politicians should also
          be dismantled, they are all bad. Like rotten apples best use is fertilizer.
          No point attempting to shine up a rotten apple.

Cheers
          Last edited by Farmhand; 10-16-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Glenn Beck Judge Napolitano on Anwar Al Awlaki Assassination
            This morning after the assassination of Anwar al-Awlaki, Ron Paul made the following statements
            "No I don't think that's a good way to deal with our problems, he was born here, Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. We know he might have been associated with the underwear bomber. But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad ... To start assassinating American citizens without charges, we should think very seriously about this."

After his comments, he received a lot of criticism. One critic was commentator Glenn Beck. But let us not forget that it was only last year that Glenn Beck was saying the EXACT same things that Ron Paul is now saying, and it was specifically in reference to Anwar al-Awlaki, in a conversation with Judge Napolitano.

Glenn Beck Judge Napolitano on Anwar Al Awlaki assassination and Ron Paul - YouTube

Ron Paul is overlooking the part of the Constitution that has the concept of "probable cause". Without probable cause Al Waki's slaying would have been a crime, but with probable cause it is justified. The Constitution is more flexible than what Ron Paul thinks it is. It's not like Al Waki was picked at random, he openly presented himself as a threat to the USA and any citizen thereof.
            oeyesea 16 hours ago

Ron Paul on the murder of Anwar al-Awlaki - YouTube

History is repeated over and over and over…
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Al

Comment

• OWS NOT the 99%, and don't speak for me!

If 'official' unemployment is 9%, actual is, generously what? Say, 20%.O.K., then that means 80% of the people who want to work ARE working, and therefore don't have the time to go camp out and protest.

And how many of those who are protesting because their house was repo'd, didn't complain at all when there house's value was going up astronomically, and they were re-financing every six months, and using it like an ATM card?

And the same people probably voted for Frank and Dodd, who played a key role in passing the legislation that allowed the whole mess to happen!

Tea party DID (despite much disparagement from mainstream media, initially) have an effect on the political system. And, without (I believe) one person being arrested. The OWS movement hasn't actually DONE anything, yet, except have several thousand people arrested, which has cost us all $; court costs, etc.And, with their insistence on not proposing specific answers, its unlikely they WILL do anything.

This one young man is the exception, rather than the rule, I'm afraid. As usual, the liberal view always sounds to me like a bunch of whiny children, who don't want to take any responsibility for their own actions, and want 'mommy and daddy' (Gov't.) to 'make it right'.

Mind you, we don't need guiotines; there are plenty of lamposts, all we need is rope! But as shakespeare said, "START with the Lawyers", then the politicians and beurocrats, and then if your bloodlust isn't satisfied, you can go after the 'fatcats'. All i'm saying is I'm not happy with the bailouts; or with the banks/wallstreet. But, as Rick says, (and Ron Paul, etc.) get rid of the FED, and 'Corporation U.S.', and recognise that we all share some responsibility for the mess we are in.

"All that is necesary for bad things to happen, is for good people to stand by and do nothing"
              "I am neither FOR nor AGAINST apathy"
              "Are you just stupid, or apethetic?" ;" I don't KNOW, and I don't CARE!"Jim

Comment

• The Rotational Origin and State of the Whole Its Relation to
                Growth, Fertility, Aging, Death, and Diseases

By WALTER PIERPAOLI

The Pineal Gland and Neuroimmunomodulation of Aging: An Inborn Program

Although we still do not know why the pineal gland itself ages, we have demonstrated that the pineal gland and at least one of its products, melatonin, are key elements to start understanding why and when we start aging.

However, an even more remarkable observation derived from the young-to-old and old-to-young pineal cross-transplantation model revealed that an acceleration of aging is achieved when a younger animal is grafted with an older pineal gland after removal of its own pineal.

This extraordinary observation forced us to recognize that there might exist a “death clock” in the pineal network of the brain whose “program” cannot be modified unless the aging pineal is removed in due time and replaced with a younger pineal.

They have shown that even a tiny, very old pineal gland conveys aging and death signals to a young body, possessing its own young pineal! This amazing observation demonstrated that even an isolated and dissected old pineal gland, obviously denervated and deprived of its neural connection and its normal links to the suprachiasmatic nuclei, optic nerves, hypophysis, ganglia—and consequently to the main hormone-producing glands—is able to deliver powerful and merciless aging and death signals and thus imposing its program to the young body!

The Anti-Aging Molecule Melatonin

The pineal grafting experiments also served to indicate that the pineal gland, via its links to the entire neuroendocrine system, controls the “program of aging” and that an aging pineal can accelerate aging even in a normal young animal carrying his own young pineal.

CONCLUSION

Hormonal-Immunological Desynchronization Accelerates Aging and Anticipates
                Autoimmune Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Cancer

One, that basically, all diseases have the same origin…
                I have seen that all diseases, including cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer, are anticipated and announced by rather repetitive and typical alterations of hormonal cyclicity and levels, whether or not they concern pituitary hormones (FSH, LH, TSH, ACTH, GH, prolactin), or peripheral gland hormones (T3, T4, cortisol, adrenalin, progesterone, estradiol, etc.).

Two, that inevitably, all immune functions are deeply affected by the alteration of hormonal cyclicity, which totally controls and maintains the expression of immunity, be it antibacterial, antiviral or anticancer, immunological surveillance.

Three, that bacteria and viruses can attack all cells and organs of the body and more or less silently produce a deeper immunosuppression and a progression of the process.

Four, that cancer has the same origin. Any virus can induce cancer at a time when the immune system is deranged by a chronic or acute alteration of hormonal cyclicity.

And five, that aging is simply accelerated by diseases, whatever the cause and origin, and can be brought to the physiological expiration of the “biological clock program” only if we are able to prevent and avoid diseases. The clock in humans corresponds to the age of 120 to 140 years.

Al

Comment

• Hi Folks,

While I welcome all readers and postings to this thread, I will kindly ask that anyone posting please avoid making any posts which have nothing to do with the topic of this thread - The American Ruling Class

Posts which are off topic here should either be made within an existing thread on the forum which applies to the subject matter, or a new thread can be started if no such applicable thread topic currently exists.

Examples of off topic thread posts can be found here:
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/162749-post2168.html
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/162093-post2155.html
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/161123-post2129.html
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/158513-post2076.html
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/158702-post2078.html

While these posts may make for interesting reads to certain readers, they really don't fit the topic we are addressing here, and only serve to add unnecessary clutter. I'm not saying these are non-useful posts - just that they would be better placed in a different thread where discussions of medical, religious, or other such topics are the norm.

Rick

Comment

• Researcher Dr Ron Polland, Phd, the creator of the short form certificate of live birth which Obama posted on the White House website in 2008, has now reverse engineered and created from scratch a duplication of the document released by the White House in April of this year.

"I created Obama's short-form birth certificate in 2008," Polland says, "and now I made Obama's long-form birth certificate."

The only visible difference in Polland's recreation of the April document is a date of March 15, 2011 placed to the left of the faked registrar stamp at the bottom of the document. Polland has provided links to a four part video series (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4) in which he explains how he produced his version of the forged April document, and has also prepared a 58 page pdf document explaining each and every detail concerning his step-by-step making of the forged long form birth certificate.

This expose is a walkthrough of the exact procedures used by the original forger of Obama's April 27 released document, and is without doubt the most conclusive evidence to show the April document was a forgery constructed using several techniques and elements. While other researchers have pointed out particular anomalies in the April document that obviously point to a forgery, Pollard explains exactly how the document was forged. Definitely worth watching.

Comment

• "The real McCoy" Working All Fronts

Elijah McCoy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Long ties to Koch brothers key to Cain's campaign
                      By RYAN J. FOLEY - Associated Press | AP – Mon, Oct 17, 2011

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain has cast himself as the outsider, the pizza magnate with real-world experience who will bring fresh ideas to the nation's capital.

Cain's campaign manager and a number of aides have worked for Americans for Prosperity, or AFP, the advocacy group founded with support from billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, which lobbies for lower taxes and less government regulation and spending. Cain credits a businessman who served on an AFP advisory board with helping devise his "9-9-9" plan to rewrite the nation's tax code.

His links to the Koch brothers could undercut his outsider, non-political image among people who detest politics as usual and candidates connected with the party machine.

AFP's agenda also includes weakening private and public sector unions, opposing environmental regulations and undoing Obama's health care reform law, among other policies. But before the tea party and Obama, Cain worked with AFP on more local issues.

Long ties to Koch brothers key to Cain's campaign - Yahoo! News

Al

Comment

• The Upcoming 9/11 Trial Isn't About Money But Elusive Justice

"Money is the universal lubricant. It makes it easier to go on with one's life."
                        --Judge Alvin Hellserstein

Ten days after Sept. 11, 2001, Congress passed the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund. The law was designed to provide government relief to family members of victims and to those who were injured on the ground. In order to participate in the program, which paid out over $7 billion, claimants waived the right to litigate.

Your Honor, I wouldn't greet the Bavis family with the insights you imparted to counsel at a June 25, 2007 court conference:

I learned long ago as a lawyer that many cases of principle stop being cases of principle when there are elements of expense or recovery that are presented. ... [P]eople say, 'I don't care what the recovery is, I want my day in court,' until someone gives them a check. It is very crass and it probably will come back to be critical of me, but there is an expression that is sometimes very useful: 'Money is the universal lubricant.' It makes it easier to go on with one's life.

Your Honor, unless you order another trial delay, prepare to reacquaint yourself with the Bavises.

Perry Binder: The Upcoming 9/11 Trial Isn't About Money But Elusive Justice

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                          The Upcoming 9/11 Trial Isn't About Money But Elusive Justice
                          Thanks for posting the link to this story, Al. I was aware that the trial was scheduled for early November, but had not yet seen it reported that the Bavis family had opted to accept a pre-trial settlement.

Unfortunately, though predictably, neither the Bavis family (the last victim's family to opt and hold out for 9/11 litigation, rather than to accept compensation from the 9/11 Victim's Fund) nor the American public will have their day in court. We can't really blame the Bavis family for caving in and accepting an undisclosed settlement amount just days before the trial was due to begin. The legal system delayed the case from moving forward for ten years, which in and of itself is the epitome of injustice. And to top that off, the judge had already stated in 2009 that he favored keeping over 1 million pages of 9/11 documents secret, which would have the effect of immensely diminishing the Bavis family's ability to present a compelling case argument. In short, the Bavis family was railroaded, and would likely have faced insurmountable odds against winning this case against United Airlines and Logan airport security firm Huntleigh USA. United and Huntley, seeing this as the last case to hold out for litigation, would probably have paid practically any amount to the Bavis family to avoid going to court and to keep any damning evidence undisclosed and buried, and I can imagine that the settlement was very costly to them. Of the total of 95 other victim families that originally chose litigation but had settled, we do know that they were paid about $500 million in settlements, which means that the average settlement had been more than $5 million. As the last holdout, the Bavis family undoubtedly received far more. In contrast, the average payout from the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund to non-litigant family claimants was $1.85 million. As the saying goes, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease," and as Judge Hellerstein noted, "Money is the universal lubricant."

Comment

• His work is done

Comment

Fred Koch offered to build oil refineries in the Soviet Union that would be more efficient than those in the West. The young engineer's ideas were welcomed, and he was awarded a large contract to coincide with Stalin's first five-year plan, beginning in 1929. The contract called for construction of 15 refineries for an initial fee of $5 million, from ...
                              Koch Industries, Inc. -- Company History
                              Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                              Long ties to Koch brothers key to Cain's campaign
                              Cain's campaign manager and a number of aides have worked for Americans for Prosperity, or AFP, the advocacy group founded with support from billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, which lobbies for lower taxes and less government regulation and spending. Cain credits a businessman who served on an AFP advisory board with helping devise his "9-9-9" plan to rewrite the nation's tax code.

Long ties to Koch brothers key to Cain's campaign - Yahoo! News
                              Originally posted by aljhoa View Post

Stokowski nurtured the orchestra and shaped the "Stokowski" sound, or what became known as the "Philadelphia Sound".[4] He encouraged "free bowing" from the string section, "free breathing" from the brass section,
                              and continually altered the seating arrangements of the orchestra's sections, as well as the acoustics of the hall, in response to his urge to create a better sound.

Leopold Stokowski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              Notice, how long some of the musicians are playing in the orchestra.

Al
                              Last edited by aljhoa; 10-21-2011, 01:58 PM. Reason: added "of"

Comment

Notice, how long some the musicians are playing in the orchestra. Al
                                No, I didn't notice. Did you say how long some of the musicians played in Stokowski's orchestra? And if you did, how does that relate to the American Ruling Class?

Comment

Working...
                                X