The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World, upside down

That they call R.P's foriegn policy 'wacky', which is actually the perfect word, to describe our Gov't's foreign policy!
    Many of these talking heads keep saying the 'libertarian' wing of the Repub party is a 'minority' of repubs, (hence R.P can't possibly win the nomination).
    As if by saying it, they can make it so. Truth is, take a look at "The Speech", aka "A time for choosing", by Reagan; its pure 'libertariansism"! And no Repub would say a thing against him.No one would say that 'Reaganites' represent a small proportion of Repubs.
    With proportional representation, (of delegates to the convention), I'm doubtful RP will run a 3rd party bid. I think he's going to try what Goldwater did in '64.And he might just succeed!Jim

Comment

• Romney is the biggest flip flopper of all candidates

The Romney Con - YouTube

For people that want a ping pong ball as president - listen to Romney! This guys is the biggest hypocrite of all the president. Newt Gingrich is probably the biggest crook out of the candidates but at least he is more consistent. lol Romney admits you HAVE to cozy up to the special interests so they can use their influence to raise money for you. Share this one! The only reason romney is leading the polls is because the mainstream media is manipulating the viewers to believe he is the main choice.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• The continuing Soros saga....

Brazilian company connected to George Soros to be awarded USAF contract to build light attack aircraft, while US company is shut out of the bidding!
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• obama citizenship goes to supreme court

Before It's News

Can anyone confirm that this actually is moving forward thru the supreme court?
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• "Shareholder"
            Stockholders are granted special privileges depending on the class of stock.
            These rights may include:
            *The right to vote on the directors nominated by the board,
            *The right to nominate directors (although this is very difficult in practice because of minority protections) and propose shareholder resolutions,
            :
            Therefore, contrary to popular opinion, shareholders of American public corporations are not the (1) owners of the corporation, (2) the claimants of the profit, nor (3) investors, as in the contributors of capital.

Shareholder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another ˈpresid(ə)nt & Tesla Connections
            This President Was Not Born an American Citizen | The 2012 Scenario

Old Story
            snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

Al

Comment

• Excellent video, and Napolitano is right on the mark in every one of his comments.
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Before It's News

Can anyone confirm that this actually is moving forward thru the supreme court?
                This story is one of those started by O-bots to ridicule those in the "birther" movement who were quick to latch on to the story, accept it as factual, and widely pass it around. As with all such disinformation campaigns, there is always enough element of truth to the story to make it appear authentic, and in fact Barry may well have received a foreign student scholarship. Something is obviously very rotten, for if there were nothing to be discovered by releasing Barry's records then he could have avoided a lot of controversy by releasing all of them long ago.

As to the Supreme Court, they have refused to even consider hearing the case on Obama's eligibility, and Clarence Thomas directly acknowledged that they are "avoiding" that issue.

To date, the only court ruling which has gone against Barry came just a week ago when Judge Michael M. Malihi of the Georgia state Office of State Administrative Hearings ruled that, “The court finds that defendant [Obama] is a candidate for federal office who has been certified by the state executive committee of a political party, and therefore must, under Code Section 21-2-5, meet the constitutional and statutory qualifications for holding the office being sought.” Judge Malihi also stated, “Statutory provisions must be read as they are written, and this court finds that the cases cited [cited by Obama's lawyers as reason for dismissal] are not controlling. When the court construes a constitutional or statutory provision, the ‘first step … is to examine the plain statutory language,” the judge wrote. “Section 21-2-1(a) states that ‘every candidate for federal and state office’ must meet the qualifications for holding that particular office, and this court has seen no case law limiting this provision, nor found any language that contains an exception for the office of president or stating that the provision does not apply to the presidential preference primary.” As this case continues into the next hearings on evidence, etc., Barry's lawyers will surely ask for appeal of any decision that goes against him, which would have the case end up in a federal court where the lower court rulings would no doubt be voided.

Of course if the Supreme Court ever were to hear the case on eligibility, we would expect that Barry's two appointments - Kagan and Sotomayer, should be recused from participating in the decision, since if Barry is ineligible then those appointments are invalidated. While recusal is definitely appropriate under those circumstances, it is not likely to happen. I say this because Chief Justice Roberts has made it clear that he will not ask Kagan to recuse herself from participating in the ObamaCare hearing, in spite of the fact that she wrote much of the Act, and argued in favor of it, before being seated on the Supreme Court. A definite conflict of interest, but Roberts seems to think that SCOTUS justices have the ability to set aside personal and political convictions and act in the best interest of the People. What a joke! Here's what Roberts said:

"The Supreme Court does not sit in judgment of one of its own members' decision whether to recuse in the course of deciding a case. [Roberts won't rebuke Kagan.] Indeed, if the Supreme Court reviewed those decisions, it would create an undesirable situation in which the court could affect the outcome of a case by selecting who among its members may participate."

"If an appeals court or district court judge withdraws from a case, there is another federal judge who can serve in that recused judge's place. But the Supreme Court consists of nine members who always sit together, and if a justice withdraws from a case, the court must sit without its full membership."

"A justice accordingly cannot withdraw from a case as a matter of convenience or simply to avoid controversy. Rather, each justice has an obligation to the Court to be sure of the need to recuse before deciding to withdraw from a case."

Therefore, if the eligibility case actually went forward I believe we could expect the SCOTUS to decide in favor of Barry, and this would open the door to other constitutionally ineligible persons to run for, and be seated as, President. That would no doubt include Marco Rubio, whom many Republicans have been touting as a likely Vice Presidential running mate. Neither of his parents were American citizens. By the way, Rubio is one of many Republicans who voted to approve the NDAA, along with other Senators on this list. Only 7 Senators voted against it, and they are shown at the bottom of the list. And here is the list of House members who voted for the NDAA.
                Last edited by rickoff; 01-10-2012, 05:37 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

The Romney Con - YouTube

For people that want a ping pong ball as president - listen to Romney! This guys is the biggest hypocrite of all the [candidates for] President. Newt Gingrich is probably the biggest crook out of the candidates but at least he is more consistent. lol Romney admits you HAVE to cozy up to the special interests so they can use their influence to raise money for you. Share this one! The only reason Romney is leading the polls is because the mainstream media is manipulating the viewers to believe he is the main choice.
                  I love how this ad uses Romney's own words to discredit him. It is so much more effective than someone else trying to beat him up.

It is really amazing how so many will still cling to Romney and insist he is the only logical choice. It just shows how effective the media is in shaping public opinion. That won't work on people who are already Ron Paul supporters, of course, so to pump up Romney, Santorum, and Gingich in the eyes of the public, the Republican election machine, the pollsters, and the media will resort to fraudulent tactics and deceptive reporting. I just can't see this as likely to end in any way other than Ron Paul running on the ballot as an independent. No matter how good Ron's ads are, the public is likely to see only one such ad for every 100 spots that the other candidates, and the media, are using to denounce Ron. Because Ron's support is enormous, they won't succeed at credibly bumping him down to a position where he is trailing the herd, but they don't need to. All they need to do, by hook or by crook, is to ensure that Ron "officially" comes in at 2nd or 3rd place in all (or most of) the primaries and fails to garner the delegates needed for a nomination.

Comment

• In a typical display of establishment Republican efforts to make Ron Paul appear totally insignificant among other candidates, just look at this photo from a survey asking voters

Who Will Win the New Hampshire Primary?

Notice how Santorum is pictured "out front," and how the image fades to the right of Huntsman, as if to say there is no one else worth depicting. Ron Paul isn't even pictured! But wait a minute, it gets even better! Take a look at the polling results page for the question being asked:

Ron Paul is leading in this voter survey with 5.4 percentage points above Romney, more than double the vote for Santorum, and 10 times the vote for Huntsman! This reader poll has surely backfired on those who seek to diminish Ron Paul.

To go there and place your vote, click here.

Comment

• I'm afraid the whole diebold scam is going to work it's majic in this election. I've watched The Hacking Democracy series and thought it was quite the eye opener.
                      Hacking Democracy 1 of 9 - YouTube

I've also watched the pattern in Iowa. Mit comes in 1st the new flavor of the week in 2nd and they know they can't deny Dr.Paul, they know that if they do it would looked totally fixed. So they let him and us have a little. The fix is in. You can bet ur bottom dollar on that one.
                      This time around it will be Mit, Huntsman and Paul.
                      I never like Phill that much but I have to figure if we see liberty and the consitution as a great thing and Phill does than a lot of other pepole do too.
                      I thought it was worth the time.
                      Phil Donahue On Ron Paul "How Many Wars Do You Want To Have In YOUR Lifetime!" - YouTube

Comment

Completely rigged against him.

No matter what happens, and not to play the "glad game" lol, but because of Ron Paul, there is a LOT more awareness in the general population about the federal reserve scam and amongst countless other things like personal liberty issues, etc...

I believe he said he does not plan to run as an Independent.
                        Ron Paul understands very well that he is the only true conservative republican out of the bunch. It is the 'other' guys who are the 3rd party candidates and have hijacked his party.

I don't blame him for holding his ground. He has my vote.

-Core

Comment

• The Lawless Obama Regime

"When Congress refuses to act -- and as a result, hurts our economy and puts our people at risk -- then I have an obligation as President to do what I can without them. I have an obligation to act on behalf of the American people. I'm not going to stand by while a minority in the Senate puts party ideology ahead of the people that we were elected to serve. Not with so much at stake, not at this make-or-break moment for middle class Americans. We're not gonna let that happen. - Barry Soetoro/Obama"

Comment

• A dream/fantasy

I enjoyed briefly, after reading the 'header' on an e-mail, saying the court was going to hear the case of whether Barry is a citisen. Yes, I know, you've already covered how this is part of a disinfornmation campaign. Anyway, its maybe mid october, 2012, when a federal court comes out with a ruling saying he's NOT qualified to run for Pres., cause he's NOT a citisen.

What would happen? I don't know. It would be like if the Pres. and Vice Pres. candidate for a party, died in a plane crash or something, just before the election."We" really don't have any provision for something like this.

Anyway, its a 'fantasy', just like my Fantasy that R.P. 'wins' the Repub nomination, and the general election, as well. But hey, I can dream, can't I? They haven't taken that away,......yet! Jim

Comment

• Vote fraud too easy in New Hampshire

Check out this video, where person 'A' goes to several tables at New Hampshire precincts and simply says the name of a deceased person. Without fail, person 'B' at the table, in charge of handing out ballots, hands one to person 'A'. Then person 'A' says he does not have his i.d. on him, but person 'B' says that's okay, and that New Hampshire does not require i.d. to vote, which is true. In another instance, where the deceased person turned out to not be registered, person 'A' is told that he can also register without identification! To top it all off, when person 'A' asks what would happen if someone tried to vote twice, person 'B' says that is impossible because a checkmark is written next to a person's name when they are given a ballot, so that if someone else with the same name tried to get a ballot it would not be given. Hmmmm , so what they are saying then is that if someone came in and pretended to be eligible voter Ben Dover, and the sheet is checkmarked, Ben Dover will not be given a ballot when he arrives. If he loudly protests, and shows ample i.d., he probably would receive an apology and be allowed to vote, but the fraudulent vote is still going to count. Therefore, if the fraudulent vote was for another candidate, Ben Dover's vote would effectively be nullified. If the fraudulent vote was for the same candidate that Ben Dover votes for, then that candidate is getting two votes for the price of one and could quite possibly win the election if just a handful of fraudulent voters show up at the various precincts and either vote for dead people or assume the identities of eligible voters. It's easy enough to determine what people were recently deceased by researching back issues of newspapers in a library, and names of eligible voters are even easier to come by - all one has to do is walk up to a table which has the registered voter list, in alphabetical order, laying flat on the table, and read off one of the names. Simple, huh? Too damned simple! Such tactics could easily be used by a candidate to bus in 40, 50, or a hundred trained scammers, who could each vote multiple times without any regard to eligibility. They could even be from another state, or be illegal aliens.

This is pure b.s., and opens the door wide to the most repugnant kind of voter fraud. Combined with voting machine fraud and vote tabulation fraud, what person can believe that their vote actually counts, or that it is counted correctly? A few states have attempted to force voters to show i.d. before voting, a change that has been widely demanded by the public. As I reported in post #2428, South Carolina (SC) passed such a law recently, but Eric Holder's Department of inJustice has blocked the law from taking effect. So, with the SC primary election set for January 21st, the door is left wide open to SC vote fraud. The reason given for blocking the SC law was that it would tend to unfairly discriminate against poor people who might not have a driver's license or other requested i.d. That's rather silly, isn't it? If you go into a store or bar, to buy cigarettes or a beer, the sales clerk or bartender would be expected to ask for i.d., right? And what about all those people on welfare? How could they sign up to receive that welfare unless they had some kind of i.d.? This isn't about discrimination against the poor - this is about enabling fraudulent, ineligible voting, which is what Barry will need to get reelected.

Comment

Working...
                              X