Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox to drop Judge Napolitano's Freedom Watch show

As reported today by World Net Daily News (WND):

Judge Andrew Napolitano’s “Freedom Watch” on Fox Business Channel, arguably the
    most hard-hitting conservative show on TV, is being dropped by the network later this month in a major shakeup of the lineup.

In response, WND Editor Joseph Farah, who appeared on Napolitano’s show
    earlier this week, said: “Say goodbye to the most uncompromisingly Conservative program on TV. It may have been the only show on TV that measured politics and economics through the lens of the U.S. Constitution.”
    It's not difficult to understand why Napolitano's very popular TV show was dropped by Fox. Watch this 4 minute and 27 second video excerpt (Judge Napolitano.How to get fired from Fox Business in under 5 mins - YouTube ) from a recent show, and it will be quite clear. Napolitano dares to really tell it like it is, and to ask the questions that need asking, and that of course is against the mainstream media rulebook.
    "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Who is racking up delegates?

We keep seeing the media reports that Ron Paul is always edged out in straw polls, caucuses, and primaries, and much of this may not be reported truthfully due to blatant rigging and vote fraud. What is more important than these results, however, is the number of delegates that are won, and it is becoming clear that Ron Paul is successfully racking up delegates. Media pundits are well aware of this fact, as evidenced in this MSNBC "Morning Joe" segment from January 12th. In speaking of a possible Republican "brokered convention," one of the crew says that, "The problem with a brokered convention scenario is that you have to get somebody who's won a lot of delegates, and right now it's Ron Paul." Upon hearing that remark, Mika Brzezinski (yes, she's the daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski, Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor) immediately exclaims, "Oh dear!"

So how is Ron Paul racking up the delegates if he hasn't won in any of the state contests? It is because he has been organizing efforts to get supporters to come out to these events and either offer to be a delegate, or cast their vote for a Ron Paul supporter delegate. And, the strategy is definitely working, as MSNBC's leftist political pundit Rachel Maddow explains, and Ron Paul campaign senior advisor Doug Wead confirms, in this video segment: Did Ron Paul Win Iowa, Nevada, Minnesota, Colorado and Missouri? - YouTube As Rachel points out, Santorum supporters were good at coming out to vote for him in the straw poll, but then evidently left to go home and celebrate afterwards, failing to stay for the business of nominating and electing delegates to the state convention, where delegates will be chosen for the national convention. Meanwhile, the Ron Paul supporters were prepared to stay and vote for delegates. As an example, in one Larimer County, Colorado precinct, the straw poll results were 23 for Santorum, 13 for Paul, 5 for Romney, and 2 for Gingrich. There were 13 delegate spots in that precinct, and Ron Paul got ALL 13.

Here in Maine it appears clear that Ron Paul will actually win out over Romney, the reported winner, in the straw poll when the 1800 missing Washington County votes are tallied on Saturday, and added to the other caucus results. More importantly, though, it is expected that the vast majority of delegates to the Maine convention will be Ron Paul supporters.
      Last edited by rickoff; 02-13-2012, 09:18 PM.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• They can sling as much mud at Ron Paul that they want to, but its not going to stick.
        zorkmen 2 days ago

Ron Paul-- What Some Black People Think - YouTube

Al

Comment

• The Maine voter suppression
          Ron Paul on Fox 2/13/12 - YouTube
          Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• Rick

Regarding the delegate count; I believe this is very similar to what ANOTHER 'Libertarian' candidate did, many years ago. Barry Goldwater also used a strong, devoted grass roots campaign, to insure that HE had a majority of delegates, come the convention.

The maintream party 'powers that be' were supporting Nelson Rockefeller; a RICH, East Coast 'Liberal' (or 'Moderate') candidate. Talk about history repeating itself.

Thing is, if RP DOES succeed in winning the nomination, I fear history will ALSO repeat itself; mainstream party elite will not only not support RP, but will even work to assure his defeat, and will use 'foriegn policy' as the 'club', just like they did with Goldwater.

I note the Santorum people have pointed out that anyone can vote in the Cpac straw poll, if they have the price of admission, and they are saying Romney 'stacked the vote' by paying the entry fee, to have a lot of his supporters get in. He is so BLATANTLY trying to buy the nomination! After all, how could any group of 'true, hard core conservatives' vote for him, I don't care how many times in his speech to them he insists he's a conservative!

When I see a candidate and his supporters resorting, in such a systematic and blatant way, to such tactics, its really scary.Jim

Comment

• Political Cartoon

I heard about; Romney is sitting on an elephants lap, and the elephant is dressed as Santa Clause. Captions is "You tell ME what I want for X-mas"

To true to be funny! Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                After all, how could any group of 'true, hard core conservatives' vote for him, I don't care how many times in his speech to them he insists he's a conservative!
                Hi Jim,
                That answer is simple. We (conservatives) would vote for anyone running against that marxist crook currently in office.
                We are at a huge cross roads in this country. If he is voted out we have a chance of surviving as a nation. If (May God Almighty forbid it) the marxist is re-elected we will got down the darkest path our nation has ever known. We will cease to exist as a prosperous nation and be nothing more than a pale shadow of what we were.
                IF the marixst is re-elected drastic things will need to be done. Things I would rather not see done. Personally I see only two option flee or fight. I honestly think our nation will have only those two options left.
                We as a nation are that desporate to remove him from office that we would vote for anyone even Romney to exract the marxist SOB from the White House.
                Bizzy
                Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzy View Post
                  Hi Jim,
                  That answer is simple. We (conservatives) would vote for anyone running against that marxist crook currently in office.
                  We are at a huge cross roads in this country. If he is voted out we have a chance of surviving as a nation. If (May God Almighty forbid it) the marxist is re-elected we will got down the darkest path our nation has ever known. We will cease to exist as a prosperous nation and be nothing more than a pale shadow of what we were.
                  IF the marixst is re-elected drastic things will need to be done. Things I would rather not see done. Personally I see only two option flee or fight. I honestly think our nation will have only those two options left.
                  We as a nation are that desporate to remove him from office that we would vote for anyone even Romney to exract the marxist SOB from the White House.
                  Bizzy
                  For the Record : Romney Is Obama - YouTube
                  Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• Jesse Ventura on Ron Paul

Jesse Ventura always says exactly what is on his mind, and doesn't back down when media pundits call him out for what he is saying. I think he should be admired for that.

In this interview on the Alex Jones show, Jesse explains why Ron Paul's domestic, monetary, and foreign policy is right for America, and why he endorses Ron. He concludes by saying, "The only way out of this problem is by electing someone like Ron Paul. He's the only way out. Any of these other guys - it's going to be business as usual, people. You're going to have the same government that you've had for the last 50 years if you elect anyone but Ron Paul."

A lot of folks are suggesting that Jesse Ventura would be a great running mate for Vice President with Ron Paul, and I would agree. I'd love to see either Jesse or judge Napolitano selected. Just imagine either one of them in a debate with Joe Biden.

Comment

Thing is, if RP DOES succeed in winning the nomination, I fear history will ALSO repeat itself;
                      The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
                      He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
                      :

The Declaration of Independence

Al

Comment

Regarding the delegate count; I believe this is very similar to what ANOTHER 'Libertarian' candidate did, many years ago. Barry Goldwater also used a strong, devoted grass roots campaign, to insure that HE had a majority of delegates, come the convention.

The maintream party 'powers that be' were supporting Nelson Rockefeller; a RICH, East Coast 'Liberal' (or 'Moderate') candidate. Talk about history repeating itself.

Thing is, if RP DOES succeed in winning the nomination, I fear history will ALSO repeat itself; mainstream party elite will not only not support RP, but will even work to assure his defeat, and will use 'foreign policy' as the 'club', just like they did with Goldwater.
                        Remember, though that Goldwater did win the nomination. He might well have won the Presidency too if the Republican party had supported him from the start as the most conservative candidate, instead of bringing out Rockefeller, Lodge, and Scranton to try and make Goldwater look like a jackass. Of course Goldwater contributed to his loss to Lyndon Johnson when he made the statement that, " "sometimes I think this country would be better off if we could just saw off the Eastern Seaboard and let it float out to sea." He meant that in reference to liberal and moderate Republicans in the northeast, who he blamed for not being true conservatives, but Johnson's campaign picked up on the statement and used it in a highly effective TV ad designed to make people believe that Goldwater couldn't be trusted to govern fairly. Johnson's TV ad.

We already know that neither Gingrich nor Santorum can possibly capture the required number of delegates to win the nomination before the convention, but as long as they stay in the race and win some delegates then Romney probably won't have enough either. The one thing we can be sure of is that the Ron Paul delegates will refuse to shift and cast their votes for another candidate, so the only way Romney can win is if Gingrich and Santorum delegates shift their backing to Romney. Of course that will be the aim of party higher-ups, who will do a lot of dealing and arm twisting. But many of those Gingrich and Santorum supporters who have strongly opposed Romney for good reasons may well opt to shift their backing to Ron Paul as the only reasonable alternative, especially when they realize that regardless of the outcome at the convention Ron Paul will be on the ballot. If Republicans want to win in 2012 then they can't do it unless they back Ron Paul, and that's the reality they must face.

Comment

• Responding

Bizzy; I agree with what you are saying re; Obama, but I also agree with shadez; Romney IS Obama; same old wine, in a brand new bottle.
                          I think maybe you didn't grasp what I was saying, in a previous post.
                          IF, and its a BIG IF, I could be assured the tea party type conservatives would 'run' Congress, I would as soon have Obama as pres. as have Romney.
                          This is BECAUSE Romney is just Obama, in a 'new bottle'. And, would HATE to see Romney win, and have a Congress dominated by 'mainstrem', 'establishment' repubs, OR a split with such repubs running one house, and dems running the other.

And yes, Rickoff, thats exactly what I foresee, if RP succeeds in capturing the nomination; history repeating itself. "Mainstream" repubs, just as they did with Goldwater, will try to undermine RP. If the Tea Party were to make a clean break from the Repub party, I would change my registration. I am very discuted with the Repub party, and their nearly wholesale lining up behind Romney is just the latest in a long string of reasons.

I don't register as an independent because in my state, only registered repubs can vote in the repub primary, and I want to TRY to influence who the 'alternative' is to BO. Right now I'm torn between voting for Santorum, (for the reasons Rickoff suggested) and voting directly for who I am REALLY for, which would be RP. Not that my vote is going to make the difference.

And yeah, the 'hardcore' supporters of Santorum and Gingrich are well aware of the underhanded tactics the Romney people have been blatantly using, to try to buy the nomination. I DO believe there are some who feel they would NEVER, (as delegates) cast their lot with Romney.And so RP becomes their only alternative.

Unfortunately, 'they' will hang RP, with his 'foriegn policy' statements, just as they did with Goldwater. And RP, should he win the nomination, will be running AGAINST the Repub establishment, as well as the Democratic party/Obama machine. And, just like Goldwater, he won't stand a chance!

"Those that don't study and learn from their history, are DOOMED to repeat it"

So sad,...4 more years of BO will be as bad for this country, as the second term of LBJ, and thats saying a lot! Don't think our country can survive it.

Only remote hope would be a 'neutered' BO, who would be constrained by a tea party dominated Congress, but don't see that happening, either.

Fight or flee, yeah, its really starting to look that way, Bizzy.

Either Obama lite, (Romney), or a RP defeat, and BO for 4 more.
                          "Same old wine, in a brand new bottle" And the bottle is POISON! Jim

Comment

Bizzy; I agree with what you are saying re; Obama, but I also agree with shadez; Romney IS Obama; same old wine, in a brand new bottle.
                            I think maybe you didn't grasp what I was saying, in a previous post.
                            IF, and its a BIG IF, I could be assured the tea party type conservatives would 'run' Congress, I would as soon have Obama as pres. as have Romney.
                            This is BECAUSE Romney is just Obama, in a 'new bottle'. And, would HATE to see Romney win, and have a Congress dominated by 'mainstrem', 'establishment' repubs, OR a split with such repubs running one house, and dems running the other.

And yes, Rickoff, thats exactly what I foresee, if RP succeeds in capturing the nomination; history repeating itself. "Mainstream" repubs, just as they did with Goldwater, will try to undermine RP. If the Tea Party were to make a clean break from the Repub party, I would change my registration. I am very discuted with the Repub party, and their nearly wholesale lining up behind Romney is just the latest in a long string of reasons.

I don't register as an independent because in my state, only registered repubs can vote in the repub primary, and I want to TRY to influence who the 'alternative' is to BO. Right now I'm torn between voting for Santorum, (for the reasons Rickoff suggested) and voting directly for who I am REALLY for, which would be RP. Not that my vote is going to make the difference.

And yeah, the 'hardcore' supporters of Santorum and Gingrich are well aware of the underhanded tactics the Romney people have been blatantly using, to try to buy the nomination. I DO believe there are some who feel they would NEVER, (as delegates) cast their lot with Romney.And so RP becomes their only alternative.

Unfortunately, 'they' will hang RP, with his 'foriegn policy' statements, just as they did with Goldwater. And RP, should he win the nomination, will be running AGAINST the Repub establishment, as well as the Democratic party/Obama machine. And, just like Goldwater, he won't stand a chance!

"Those that don't study and learn from their history, are DOOMED to repeat it"

So sad,...4 more years of BO will be as bad for this country, as the second term of LBJ, and thats saying a lot! Don't think our country can survive it.

Only remote hope would be a 'neutered' BO, who would be constrained by a tea party dominated Congress, but don't see that happening, either.

Fight or flee, yeah, its really starting to look that way, Bizzy.

Either Obama lite, (Romney), or a RP defeat, and BO for 4 more.
                            "Same old wine, in a brand new bottle" And the bottle is POISON! Jim
                            Hi Jim
                            Ok that makes it much more clear. And don't get me wrong I don't support Romney,( my candidate just won three states a week ago )But we all know how bad the marxist is, no one not even Romney could be as bad as the marxist, which is why I will hold my nose and vote for obamalite if I have to...I do like referring to him as Obmamlite, Ill have to tell my wife that one too.
                            And I agree it is the the same old wine just a differnt bottle...however my wife and I make our own wine
                            Which in a way is why I am ready to either either fight or flight. In fact it is the first time I have been able to convince my wife to honestly consider moving to Switzerland and seek politcal sanctuary.
                            Bizzy
                            Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzy View Post
                              Which in a way is why I am ready to either either fight or flight. In fact it is the first time I have been able to convince my wife to honestly consider moving to Switzerland and seek politcal sanctuary.
                              Bizzy
                              You see, most of the directors of Swiss banks are not locals anymore, they are foreigners, mostly Anglo-Saxon, either American or British, they don't respect our neutrality, they don't respect our values, they are against our direct democracy, they just use the Swiss banks for their illegal means. They use huge amounts of money created out of nothing and they destroy our society and destroy the people world wide just for greed. They seek power and destroy whole countries, like Greece, Spain, Portugal or Ireland and Switzerland will be one of the last in line.
                              Swiss Banker Unmasks Bilderberg Criminals - henrymakow.com

Al

Comment

• Fwiw

Something to ponder ...

Jan. 18, 2012

THE BUSH CABAL -

The White Hats and Ed Falcone have been in London all this week meeting daily with key parties interfacing with the House of Lords and UK Agencies. Multiple agendas are in play at the highest levels. The White Hats are using the U.K. arena to commence their work due to the total control that the Dark Cabal ... Bushes, Clintons, Obamas and all of their Minions ... has had in the United States, including the American Main Stream Media. It is difficult to believe the Bushes have gone undetected for 50 years with a hidden agenda that is so deep they have compromised every American virtue.

However, we have Romney being prepared for office - A dubious man who stole Ed Falcone’s funds and pocketed a Billion for himself. We also have an illegal President with no Birth Certificate, with his hands in the pockets of Wall Street, with some very dangerous socialists and communists advisors, and America’s own fanatical version of Dr. Strangelove -- conspiring and planning to get Jeb Bush elected as the next Vice President, or even President, once the pending writs are served on Romney. It looks like Romney may also face real IRS investigation soon on his false Tax Returns.

Comment

Working...
                                X