The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Dutchdivco

I agree with you that the 22nd amendment will not pass the house and it will never be put into law legally. What I can see happening is the democrats supporting some backing of a presidential order which would allow this to pass although it would be shot down by many republicans while the masses of voters and dems would scream for this to happen.

I could care less either way as I am convinced Washington is on its last legs and there will soon be a civil war like none other in the history of the world.
    Now regarding criminals /felons and the argument of their lost “rights” I would have to say you are again seeing it differently than I do. Being convicted of a crime and incarcerated does not (or should NEVER) result in the loss of anyone rights by any means. I have no issue with an inmate not being able to have a gun while in jail and that’s just a given but even while in jail they should still have their god given rights. They will forgo having a weapon due to the nature of being confined but once they are released they should have the right to vote and the right to carry a gun and do whatever they want others are as long as they are not hurting others.

As for saying because a person commits a felony that they are showing a disregard for the rights of others, well I totally disagree. A felony can be simply an amount of drugs you have in possession or the fact you are selling them to another person who wants to buy them and the only disregard the person is showing is to the actual laws against such activity. But it’s ok for the big tobacco companies to sell poison and the pharmaceutical companies to push dangerous drugs that mess up people yet this is alright simply because the *****s in congress have been greased and bought like a common street *****s.
    You mentioned

Rob someone at gunpoint, of their hard earned $, and IF you are caught, you do the time. Rob 100's of thousands of people, of their houses, (thru clearly and blatantly illegal foreclosure practices), and you pay a small fine, as the 'cost of doing business', and even continue the illegal practices.

This is about how hypocritical the entire government system is from top to bottom. With all the laws and BS out there anything is a crime these days yet what the government does is a cartel or criminal activity and they are never held accountable for their actions. IMO the US Government is the largest criminal axis of evil and real time threat to world peace and stability.

I myself have no problem being labeled a criminal or called a felon because at least we all know where I stand. (Well I do have a problem with it but what I mean is that) I am not afraid to break a law that I feel the law is unjust or disadvantageous to me while the government commits similar or grater acts of crime.

You will never see me hurting innocent others or stealing something that isn’t mine but you will see me using natural drugs (pot) and having a gun to protect myself and many other things that I consider my personal god given rights regardless of what any law says. You will see the US government illegally invading other sovereign nations and killing their people like a plague of serial killers who have no morals while proclaiming to spread Christian democracy and freedoms while stealing natural resources and establishing more “Central Banks”

I could go on and on but what’s the point.

The day or reckoning is coming to the USA and especially the US government and we all know it, I just hope I’m far away when it unfolds as its going to be nasty and a lot of people are going to rightfully die.
    Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
      If such a resolution, to repeal the 22nd amendment, needs to 'pass' the house, I very seriously doubt it will pass.
      Had there not been so many blatantly unconstitutional actions by the "government" during the past several years I too would seriously doubt this resolution could pass the House. Just look at how the House Republicans, under Boehner, have caved in to Barry and the Democrats on just about everything. It really wouldn't surprise me to see this pass in Congress, though I would hope that the state legislatures still retain enough sanity to not ratify this repeal.

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
      Rick quotes the founders, a lot; IF they were alive today, they would all be in Jail, under indefinite detention, as their radical actions and statements would CLEARLY be seen as a threat to our current Gov't.
      Yes, that's quite true. The British considered the Founders to be a group of radicals, and the current "government" would think of them in the same way. Actually, they would probably be considered terrorists.
      Last edited by rickoff; 01-09-2013, 11:34 PM.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
        yes but are you saying that those activities which are restricted would include not owning or possessing a firearm for self protection? I mean I'm sure you would feel that the person not having a gun would be a common sense agreement unless that person was you and you felt a firearm was a self defense issue.
        Yes, I think that's a reasonable restriction for a felon out on parole. And there are other ways to protect yourself than with a firearm. I'm sure you could keep a baseball bat in your room to defend against an intruder, or even carry one out on the street without it being a parole violation, right? Who's going to arrest you for carrying a bat and being on your way to play a little baseball? Remember the movie, "Walking Tall?" That was based on the true story of Buford Pusser, a man who became a sheriff, and therefore had access to all sorts of firearms, but his weapon of choice in going up against thugs out to do him harm was a baseball bat. He quickly became a legend for his artful and devastating use of the baseball bat. Buford went up against people bearing guns and knives, and was stabbed 7 times and shot 8 times, but didn't die from those wounds. Nope, he died from crashing his Corvette into an embankment, while driving with a .18 blood alcohol level, and was ejected from the vehicle.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Law Breakers' Reward

I think the idea that you should be convicted of a crime and then expect full rights of citizenship to be automatically restored is just so much nonsense. Why should a law breaker expect that level of forgiveness? Human experience does not justify that level of trust from a known law breaker. The idea is the height of foolishness, in my opinion. If after a believable demonstration of trustworthiness a person convinces the authorities that the rehabilitation is complete, that would be the determination of the authority. There can be nothing AUTOMATIC about the process. The basic problem is the ethics and morality of the authorities making these heavy decisions. Unfortunately the current crop of authorities have shown themselves to be untrustworthy themselves. This seems to be true of the majority if not for the entire lot. Why, for example, do they not impeach the crooks, criminals, thieves and liars when their character is revealed. Some people have lost their ability to think straight.
          Last edited by wayne.ct; 01-10-2013, 02:43 AM.
          There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Generally people are born sweet and innocent, and are not automatically wired to commit crimes, or exhibit unacceptable behavior. It is Society and Undesirable Circumstances that create criminals. Of course there are those rare cases when an individual has always been off. The human being is a social animal, and a delicate and sensitive creature that prospers in a healthy environment, who can do a world of good throughout their lives. Healthy, as in, a place where all needs are met beginning at birth, throughout childhood, adolescence, and adulthood on up until death. These in this category are a rarity.
            Criminals Are the Product of Society

Asteroid 2012 DA14 Close Approach 02/15/2013 - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Here is an article supporting the 2nd. Amendment from a most unlike source.

Americans never give up your guns - English pravda.ru

Comment

• That's an excellent article, MS. Thanks for the link. I often see stories written by people who came to the US after experiencing loss of freedoms at the hands of a tyrannical government, and one thing about their stories is always the same. They see the same things happening here which they had lived through - the same things that led to loss of individual rights. All of those things were promoted to the people as making them safer, healthier, happier, and more prosperous, but the end result was that these interventions and changes had the exact opposite effect. The same things that destroyed liberty and prosperity in these other nations have been slowly creeping into the United States over the past 100 years, and now that most of their agenda is already completed the PTB are moving ahead at full speed to finish the job and reach their final goals - total power over a dumbed down and enslaved population which has no ability to defend themselves or retaliate. Disarming the citizenry brings the PTB very close to the final step to gaining absolute power over them. The final step, of course, would be to round up the disarmed citizens, strip them of all their land and possessions, and lock them away in slave labor FEMA camps until such time as they become "useless eaters," whereupon they would be quietly disposed of. Those who think that these things could never happen here are simply living in a fantasy world and not paying attention to history or the telltale signs of what is coming.

Comment

• You may have heard this already, but a White House petition calling for the deportation of CNN news anchor Piers Morgan for his attacks against the Constitution's 2nd Amendment was initiated by Alex Jones, and in a short period of time had gained over 104,000 signatures. Piers is a British citizen living in the United States, and has been very actively promoting gun control in the US on his evening TV news show ever since the Sandy Hook incident. Piers invited Alex to appear on his show, and what resulted is now available for viewing on video. We all know that Alex can get quite emotional and gruff, and doesn't mince words. Well after the interview, Piers has been repeatedly playing a segment Where Alex gets quite agitated and loudly declares, while shaking his arm near Piers' face, that "1776 will commence again if you try to take away our guns." Obviously this was a reference to the fact that what happened here in 1776 was in large part due to the fact that the British were planning to disarm the colonists. I think Alex did the right thing in demanding that Piers be deported. Any foreign citizen who comes to our country and openly advocates for overturning anything within our Bill of Rights should be leaving on the first plane out of here, and every government official who swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution should consider it their duty to ensure that. Instead, the White House answered the petition by basically saying that Freedom of Speech, as also guaranteed by the Constitution under the First Amendment, somehow trumps the oath to protect and defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Of course that's the kind of response we should expect from an administration which shreds the Constitution at every opportunity. Also, whoever wrote the administration's response to the petition appears to be oblivious to the fact that, under legal precedent, non-US citizens do not have First Amendment rights.
                  Last edited by rickoff; 01-11-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Lately there has been talk of the possibility of the US Mint producing a trillion dollar platinum coin, delivering it to the Federal Reserve, and having the Fed move the "money" to the US Treasury where it can be used to pay government obligations debt free. To many people this sounds like an idiotic fantasy, and something that just couldn't be done. After all, platinum has a precious metals value that is quite high, but how could a platinum coin that a person could hold in their hand possibly be worth a trillion dollars? Well, the answer is that it doesn't matter. The Constitution gives Congress the power to mint coins, and to establish the value of those coins. Some coins currently minted cost more to mint than their face value, while others are actually worth less than their face value. Under a loophole in the law, Congress has the authority to mint platinum coins and assign virtually any face value to them. Frankly, I like the idea, except for the fact that the Federal Reserve would be involved. Why not mint the coin and deliver it directly to the Treasury? Perhaps the problem is that the Fed would need to "break" the platinum coin down into lower denomination currency or credits to issue to the Treasury. The argument could be made that whomever is owed a very large debt (like China, for example) would be foolish to accept a trillion dollar coin, but why wouldn't they? They have always accepted Federal Reserve Notes, which in actuality have no value whatsoever.

I have consistently said that the real answer to our nation's fiscal dilemma is to have Congress coin money as directed by the Constitution. The only problem I see with this idea of minting a 1 trillion dollar coin is that it simply doesn't go far enough. Barry is contemplating using this tactic, by executive order, to continue his spending spree if Republicans won't agree to raising the debt ceiling two months down the road. Why think so small, though? Why not mint 500 of these coins, about half of which could be used to totally eradicate the true national debt of 16.4 trillion plus 224 trillion in unfunded liabilities? The remainder could be used as needed to fund infrastructure projects all over the United States, provide free healthcare to all US citizens, and to develop renewable energy technologies which the People would own and have the right to replicate and use as they see fit. And there would be plenty left over in the stash, so there would be no need to collect any revenues from the People through taxation. Who could possibly be against such a plan, and if they were then why, unless they are one of the Ruling Class banksters or a puppet of the Ruling Class elite? The argument I keep hearing presented is that minting any quantity of trillion dollar coins would render the dollar worthless, but what the heck - it already is worthless.
                    Last edited by rickoff; 01-11-2013, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Just heard on the radio (I think its coast 2 coast AM), a woman in Colorado was pulled over, the police found that she was carrying $20,000 in cash. They seized her money. She got an attorney and proved that she had earned that money (it was her savings). Two years later she has still not gotten it back. Apparently the law is that if you are found with 10 thousand dollars or more, it is required that YOU must prove that you earned it legitimately just to legally carry it. They can hold it indefinitely.

What happened to our rights! We cant even carry our OWN hard earned money.
                      Freedom is just the illusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdodson View Post
                        Just heard on the radio (I think its coast 2 coast AM), a woman in Colorado was pulled over, the police found that she was carrying $20,000 in cash. They seized her money. She got an attorney and proved that she had earned that money (it was her savings). Two years later she has still not gotten it back. Apparently the law is that if you are found with 10 thousand dollars or more, it is required that YOU must prove that you earned it legitimately just to legally carry it. They can hold it indefinitely.

What happened to our rights! We cant even carry our OWN hard earned money.
                        Freedom is just the illusion.
                        That may be a rebroadcast of a show from several years ago, as I can remember hearing of this, or a similar incident, quite some time ago. I used to listen to CtoC whenever I was driving home from work in the early AM hours, but I've been retired for 5 years now. While most people would consider the story too far fetched to possibly be true, and while I have my own doubts concerning the claim that the money was never returned despite the driver having proved it was money she had earned, I would not suggest that the story is beyond being believable. I'm wondering, though, why she was stopped, and why the officer thought he had reasonable cause to search her vehicle, in the first place. Can you provide a link to an actual news story on this incident, or at least a link to the CtoC website page where the story is mentioned? I have tried doing a key words search for the story, but when searching for web pages having all the words "Colorado," "woman," "police," and "$20,000," found there were about 40,000 results, so didn't see any point in combing through all of that.

Comment

• Quotable quote of the day

While I often quote what the Founders had to say about various topics, sometimes I include notable quotes from persons whose views are opposed to those of the Founders, and the following quote is such an example:

"The president is going to act. There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and all the rest of the cabinet members, as well as legislative action we believe is required." - Vice President Biden, speaking briefly before a meeting with gun safety and gun victims' groups Wednesday, January 9th.
                          To me, it is very clear from what Joe Biden said, that Barry definitely will take some kind of unilateral action by executive order to diminish 2nd Amendment rights, while pursuing further gun control goals through proposed legislative action.

In the latest school shooting to emerge in the news, a youngster took what I understand was a 12 gauge shotgun to his school and shot a student before being disarmed by a couple of adults who were on the scene and took quick action to prevent further injuries. This is no doubt the craziest story yet to surface, since the boy had been kicked out of the school a year ago after it was learned that he had prepared a hit list of students that he had planned to kill. Despite this evidence of his deranged mentality, and his obvious intent to cause serious injury or death to others, he was deemed fit to be readmitted to the school just recently! Why did those with the authority to make that decision consider that the boy should have a right to return to the school, or that any right he may have been entitled to trumped the rights of the teachers and other students to feel safe and protected from a boy who had threatened violence against them? Whoever was involved in promoting that idea, or granting such permission, should lose their job and be held directly accountable for any and all damages resulting from this incident. Of course that will probably never happen, and the persons involved will probably be excused of any wrongdoing, quietly shuttled off to a different locale, and receive a promotion. That's how things seem to work these days.

Comment

• Subliminal Messages

WARNING !! .... I know but others may not, that it is illegal to use Subliminal messages in advertising products in the United States also it is "ONLY" a deceptive practice to use this tactic on one without their knowledge of it and is an invasion of privacy at the very least.There are numerous legislation that prohibit advertisers from using subliminal messages in their ads. The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) Act Sec 5 – “prohibits unfair or deceptive acts or practices in interstate commerce.” The TV Code of the National Association of Broadcasters (IV, 14) states: “Any technique whereby an attempt is made to convey information to the viewer by transmitting messages below the threshold of normal awareness is not permitted.” The most potentially effective regulation is made by the U.S. Treasury Department, Division of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF). It states: "Subliminals are inherently deceptive because the consumer does not perceive them at a normal level of awareness, and thus is given no choice whether to accept or reject the message, as is the case with normal advertising. ATF holds that this type of advertising technique is false and deceptive, and is prohibited by law".

When researching the existing United States Laws on using "Subliminal Stimuli" [ Subliminal stimuli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ] they haven't been up-dated for about 30 years "specifically" for the internet in any YouTube type videos, Live Streaming Broadcasting's or Private, Corporate and Organizational DVD's (non-commence type - lifestyle, political, etc.) Recordings having _ "NO LAWS"_ on Subliminal usage especially for personal or political agendas.

So, next time you view that YouTube or official US Government web site "video" even that DVD you just downloaded remember these words "Mind Control" and "Brain Washing" .... it can come in many flavors.

Regards,
                            Glen
                            Open Source Experimentalist
                            Open Source Research and Development

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
                              So, next time you view that YouTube or official US Government web site "video" even that DVD you just downloaded remember these words "Mind Control" and "Brain Washing" .... it can come in many flavors.
                              Pink Floyd Mother With Lyrics - YouTube

Al

Comment

• We Petition the Obama Administration

Howdy Members and Guests,

For your review .......

We Petition the Obama Administration to:

Perform an assayed public audit of all the Treasury's claimed 8,100 tons of gold and net of swaps, loans & sales.

As of 12/31/2012 the US Treasury claims to hold 261 million ounces of gold at Denver, Fort Knox, West Point and at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. This bullion was last subjected to a full physical audit in 1953. The gold bars need to be assayed and weighed. Once the gold is verified the paper trail must be audited to determine who really owns the gold; i.e. how much has been loaned to bankers and dealers and sold or swapped to non-Treasury entities including foreign governments. The audit must include professional auditors outside of the Mint, Treasury, GAO, Inspector General and Federal Reserve system.

Created: Jan 09, 2013
                                Issues: Budget and Taxes, Economy, Government Reform

Signatures needed by February 08, 2013 to reach goal of 25,000
                                Total signatures on this petition (Friday, January 11, 2013 at 10:47:45 PM PST)

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...sales/rGyFTLwD (register and sign "link")

Regards,
                                Glen
                                Open Source Experimentalist
                                Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Working...
                                X