The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now,..

Does the Scotus ruling, saying that Corporations are people too, (have the same rights as a 'person') have additional ramifications???

Bill of rights are INDIVIDUAL rights, affirmed as being rights of all citisens, and primarily so affirmed to protect individual citisens from an overbearing tyranical gov't. BUT, if the Gov't is a Corporation, and if Corporations have been deemed to have same rights as citisens, than the bill of rights has effectively been shredded! NOW I get it! The kind of scheme only a Lawyer could have come up with! Dastardly! Jim

Comment

• Six trivia questions to see how much history you know.

Be honest, it's kinda fun and revealing.
      If you don't know the answer make your best guess.
      Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers.

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
      A. Karl Marx
      B. Adolph Hitler
      C. Joseph Stalin
      D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by
      the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility
      for shared prosperity."
      A. Lenin
      B. Mussolini
      C. Idi Amin
      D. None of the Above

3) "(We) .....can't just let *business as usual go on, and that means
      something has to be taken away from some people."
      A. Nikita Khrushev
      B. Josef Goebbels
      C. Boris Yeltsin
      D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give
      up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."
      A. Mao Tse Dung
      B. Hugo Chavez
      C. Kim Jong Il
      D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
      A. Karl Marx
      B. Lenin
      C. Molotov
      D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most
      profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
      A. Pinochet
      B. Milosevic
      C. Saddam Hussein
      D. None of the above

and all of this was before she hit her head!!!
      Be careful or she may be the *next president of the United States.
      Before you say or think "no way" remember some said the same thing of Obamas reelection.

Answers:
      https://www.facebook.com/notes/houst...51673832755586

Al

Comment

• What If Government Officials Broke the Laws
        We Hired Them to Enforce?

What if they prosecuted others for breaking the same laws they broke?
        Andrew Napolitano | June 6, 2013

What if government officials have written laws that *apply only to us and not to them? What if we gave them the *power to protect our freedoms and our safety and they used that power to trick and trap some of us? What if government officials broke the laws we hired them to enforce? What if they prosecuted others for breaking the same laws they broke?

What if the government enacted a law making it a crime to provide material *assistance to terrorist organizations? What if that law was intended to stop people from giving cash and weapons to organizations that bomb and maim and kill? What if the government looked at that law and claimed it applied to a *dentist or a shopkeeper who sold services or goods to a terrorist organization, and not just to financiers and bomb makers?
        :
        What if offensive wars are illegal and morally wrong? What if killing is evil when not done in self-defense? What if those who kill not in self-defense are prosecuted and punished, except when they do so in large numbers and to the sounds of trumpets blaring? What do we do about a government that breaks the laws we have hired it to enforce?

What If Government Officials Broke the Laws We Hired Them to Enforce? - Reason.com

Al

Comment

• Eric Holders 'Bucket List'

In a recent interview with NBC News, Eric Hold'em said he wasn't ready to step down as A.G. just yet, that 'there are a few more things I'd like to do as A.G.
          He didn't elaborate on what is on his 'Bucket List', so we can only speculate!

1. I'd REALLY like to be A.G. when the President declares Martial Law, and suspends Habeus Corpus! THAT would be way cooool!
          2. There's still a FEW of the rights in the Bill of Rights I haven't had a chance to trample, yet.
          3. Lets see now,.....take away their guns, round 'em up in FEMA camps,.....

Jim

Comment

• The NSA is using the Patriot Act against us.

A bit of the history of NSA and it"s expanding power can be found here in a short article.https://www.rutherford.org/publicati..._all_your_info

The government has all your info!!!!

Comment

• Quotable quotes of the day....

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."- Henry David Thoreau, 1854

So true, and this is exactly how things seem to go in Washington. Of the 535 members of Congress, only one has boldly taken the step to call for the absolute abolishment of the IRS. That person is Senator Ted Cruz, and here's what he has to say:

"We have seen in recent weeks that the IRS has not honored its trust with the American people, that the Obama Administration has demonstrated a willingness to use the machinery of government to target their political enemies. That's wrong. It was wrong when Richard Nixon did it, and it's wrong when Barack Obama did it. It is a manifestation of too much power in the federal government. When the federal government has that much power in our individual lives it's an invitation to being abused. And I think we ought to abolish the IRS, and, instead, move to a simple flat tax where the average American can fill out their taxes on a postcard ... and take the agents, the bureaucracy, out of Washington and limit the power of government."
              Last edited by rickoff; 06-06-2013, 06:58 PM.
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• A short video about ufo's and the powers-that-be.

UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian Minister of Defense

BREAKING!!! 2013 UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer - YouTube

Comment

• 2013 Bilderberg Meeting Participant List

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
                  Hertfordshire, England
                  6-9 June 2013
                  LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

USA Athey, Susan Professor of Economics, Stanford Graduate School of Business
                  USA Eberstadt, Nicholas N. Henry Wendt Chair in Political Economy, American Enterprise Institute
                  USA Evans, J. Michael Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs & Co.
                  USA Feldstein, Martin S. Professor of Economics, Harvard University; President Emeritus, NBER
                  USA Fishman, Mark C. President, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
                  USA Geithner, Timothy F. Former Secretary of the Treasury
                  USA Gfoeller, Michael Political Consultant
                  USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
                  USA Johnson, James A. Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners
                  USA Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. Managing Director, Lazard Freres & Co. LLC
                  USA Kaplan, Robert D. Chief Geopolitical Analyst, Stratfor
                  USA Karp, Alex Founder and CEO, Palantir Technologies
                  USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
                  USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
                  USA Kravis, Henry R. Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
                  USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow and Vice Chair, Hudson Institute Lessig
                  USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
                  USA Mundie, Craig J. Senior Advisor to the CEO, Microsoft Corporation
                  USA Ng, Andrew Y. Co-Founder, Coursera
                  USA Ottolenghi, Emanuele Senior Fellow, Foundation for Defense of Democracies
                  USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
                  USA Petraeus, David H. General, U.S. Army (Retired)
                  USA Rubin, Robert E. Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
                  USA Slaughter, Anne-Marie Bert G. Kerstetter '66 University Professor of Politics and International Affairs, Princeton University
                  USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Thiel Capital
                  USA Thompson, Craig B. President and CEO, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
                  USA Warsh, Kevin Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
                  USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn and Company

Press Release
                  The 61st Bilderberg meeting is set to take place from 6 until 9 June 2013 in Hertfordshire, UK. A total of around 140 participants from 21 European and North American countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media have been invited.

The key topics for discussion this year include:

• Can the US and Europe grow faster and create jobs?
                  • Jobs, entitlement and debt
                  • How big data is changing almost everything
                  • Nationalism and populism
                  • US foreign policy
                  • Africa’s challenges
                  • Cyber warfare and the proliferation of asymmetric threats
                  • Major trends in medical research
                  • Online education: promise and impacts
                  • Politics of the European Union
                  • Developments in the Middle East
                  • Current affairs

2013 Bilderberg Meeting Participant List | Public Intelligence

Al

Comment

• Irony's abound!

Here's one for ya; a while back I was in a situation where I had a restraining order on someone, and they called me on the telephone, which was a 'prohibited contact'. I didn't have 'caller I.D.', and so called the phone company (this was a 'landline' #) and asked them if I could get a copy of my phone record, so I could prove this person had violated the restraining order.
                    The Phone company told me they would NOT provide me with any documentation showing who had called me, even though it was MY phone #!

I guess i should have called the NSA, as it turns out they do HAVE the info I was wanting!

One of the things nobody seems to be questioning is this quest for growth (economic). It seems to stem from the idea in business; a business can't remain static; it will wither if it does. But this concept is now being applied to economies, both national and 'worldwide' economy. Everyone (Gov'ts, etc.) is talking about and striving to 'grow' their economies. Seems like their MUST in the end be some limit; and I think the percieved benefits of growing an economy are illusory. More jobs means more people, which means more developement, (houses, roads, etc.) which in turns means more congestion, and taxes. So, then people move to a new area, and f*ck it up the same way.

Whats the point? Sure, short term the 'devlopers' make $, and the politicians get kudo's for bringing in jobs for their constituents, but what is the long term benefit? Coarse Human Beans (Legumes with legs) notoriously think in short term, both individually and collectively. Still, seems like insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results! Jim

Comment

• Quotable quotes of the day....

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I’m a Verizon customer. I don’t mind Verizon turning over records to the government if the government is going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States. I don’t think you’re talking to the terrorists. I know you’re not. I know I’m not. So we don’t have anything to worry about.” - Senator Lindsey Graham

“When it comes to telephone calls, nobody is listening to your telephone calls. That’s not what this program is about.” – Barack Obama, June 7

Well of course, Barry. How could anyone even imagine something that dastardly?
                      Last edited by rickoff; 06-08-2013, 12:46 AM.
                      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• if the government is going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States.
                        THATS A BIG "IF".

Maybe more political targeting might happen with that private information....wouldnt be the first time

Comment

• TRULY TOUCHING

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life. As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Nova Scotia back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late.

I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played "Amazing Grace", the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished, I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head was hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen nothing like that before and I've been putting in *septic tanks for twenty years."

Apparently I'm still lost............it's a man thing.

Al

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                              Its against the law to incite or even talk about how to bring down the government so I will refrain from doing so but I sure the heck hope the damn thing implodes on itself and takes many of those snakes down with it. Karma is going to open up a banquet of retribution on those slimy snakes in DC and all their families who benefit from the misery and theft of the people they were sworn to serve.
                              Seems presidential assassination attempts/threats are on the rise. Obama has already surpassed Bush to be the all time record holder.

Comment

• Again

I don't think the system needs any help; karma WILL happen, and the system WILL collapse under its own weight. And, I really doubt there is anything any individual can do, or even any group, to either hurry or delay the process.

Certainly 'taking out' Obummer would NOT be a good thing; then we would have Bitem, and I find it hard to believe anyone can think THAT would be a good thing!

Stock markets up where it was before 2008, Car sales are up,housing is up and all the infomercials on 'house flipping to become a millionair' are back, employment is starting to 'pick-up', and of coarse the Banks are playing monopoly with derivatives, unchanged from what they were doing in 2007. (Remember the 'London Whale'?)

We are once again 'cruising for a bruising', and this time we WILL run off the cliff. Instead of getting angry, (5150) might as well A) 'Cheer' our leaders, for their mindlessly steering us off the cliff, and B) securing your own situation, as best you can, to withstand the 'fall'.

It can be frustrating, waiting for the 'other shoe to drop', just need patience.Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X