The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You forgot the 'poor';

Income low enough so as not to require filing income tax; exempt. Oh, and illegal aliens, as well. This thing IS a trainwreck, no doubt about it.
    "I'll submit to 'paying' the individual mandate, when they PRY it from my cold, dead fingers!", hmmm, doesn't 'roll off the toungue', but need to come up with some bumper sticker slogan to communicate 'I refuse to participate '. Jim

Comment

• For me personally, I am not going to sign up for Obama Care and I could care less about any fines! That train wreck is coming and it will be part of what finally brings down the United States.

It amazes me the that the people don’t seem bothered enough to protest that Obama Care isn’t good enough for the man it’s named after. That Obama is exempt from his own plan. If Obama was a true leader then he would openly and proudly be the first person to sign up for Obama Care and set the example.

Of course he won’t and the real entitlement people (Like Nancy Pelosi) would rather run the country into the ground before they ever expected to be part of the “people” and no longer be seen as the elite class who are above the common man.
      Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
        What if ..... everyone said they were Amish or another exempt religion ??? Even if they weren't ???

How could the government prove and enforce a unknown personal belief ???
        I'm sure they thought about that. The IRS would probably want to see a statement from your claimed religious organization showing that you are in fact a member, and would probably request to see how much you paid in donations/tithings. Actually, the Amish aren't that keen on "outsiders" joining their group, and Scientologists are a very controlling organization that most people wouldn't want to connect with. The best bet might be the Christian Scientist faith, which doesn't expect all that much from its members, and to my knowledge has never excommunicated any member for any reason, while many religions do boot out those they see as "the unfaithful."
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
          I'm sure they thought about that.
          Originally posted by aljhoa
          Fischerspooner - Infidels Of The World Unite - YouTube

It's no one's fault but our own
          We should have stopped it long ago
          If you don't stand for something
          You stand for anything
          That was what I was told
          :
          :
          "Strip the Church" — Francis' Assisi Message - YouTube

9/11 for the Magisterium: The Francis interviews — St. Gertrude the Great

Self-Professed ‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus That He Believes Could Rock the Christian Faith to Its Core

Al

Comment

• The affordable health care act ( Obummercare ) is getting it's due share of failures with just the federal UN-lubricated end not working but states like Oregon that opted to conjure up their own exchange. This grand opening has a tax payer funded video with psychedelic flying cartoon characters promoting what looks like anything "BUT" the affordable health care act and more like a bad mushroom trip ..... Obummercare is not even mentioned .....

Cover Oregon: "Fly With Your Own Wings" - Dave Depper - YouTube

To this day of my posting this web site created by Oregon for this democrat branch of the country's legislators does "NOT" work at all, they can't even give a date now. This is going to be quite the trick, to fix a broken Federal system too go to a broken State system and get a mandatory insurance policy. NOT!!!

This whole things reminds me of Obummers infrastructure push to repair roads and bridges to have better access to "BANKRUPT" city's like Detroit, Illinois ..... and the hundreds to follow
            Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 10-21-2013, 06:51 PM.
            Open Source Experimentalist
            Open Source Research and Development

Comment

• The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally.

Sen Barack Obama (D) IL - 2007
              Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally.

Sen Barack Obama (D) IL - 2007
                History News Network | Jefferson Morley: Did JFK Believe "Better Red than Dead"?

Originally posted by frisco kid View Post
                Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
                Al

Comment

• What did Obama & the New World Order have in mind for the United States? – by Peter Eyre | 2012: What's the 'real' truth?

This first link didnt work, this one is up to date, for some reason they changed the date in the link.

Comment

• You are correct. The first link was incomplete? A simple copy and paste gave the incomplete link
                    It should be:

What did Obama & the New World Order have in mind for the United States? – by Peter Eyre | 2012: What's the 'real' truth? mind-for-the-united-states-by-peter-eyre/
                    However this underline portion of the complete link seems to be working.

Of course for the PTB to play games with web sites that they are unhappy with is not uncommon.

Comment

• Cristian Scientists

Is not a bad way to go. When I was in high school, there was a girl i was interested in, and I found out she was a C.S., so i went to her cheurch for awhile.
                      My recollection is they don't have much of a hierarchy, like many churches do.And, if you ARE a Christian, their beliefs aren't THAT 'whacky', certainly not any wackier than some of the beliefs of other organised religions.
                      The IRS could TRY to put some kind of requirements for proof, but good luck with that. Tithing isn't proof of religious belief, neither is attendence, for that matter; ever been to a religious service where they started the service with a 'roll call'? I never have!
                      This 'mandate' is a lot like the way my state handles Jury duty. They send you a letter, telling you you've been 'selected' for duty, and in RED they lis the statutes and penalties for failing to serve. Then, they tell you to call an automated number, to agknowledge reciept. The letter isn't sent registered, that would be too expensive. So, if you don't want to serve, you throw the letter away, and DON'T call the #. With no way to PROVE you recieved the letter, they can't prosecute you for failing to serve. But, the way the letter is written, it SOUNDS like you will be arrested.
                      Gov't.s lie, all the time, and this 'mandate' is just another example. IF enough people refuse to 'sign up', particular what they are calling the 'young, invincables' the premiums for everyone else will go threw the roof.

They keep touting the 'attractive' parts of the law, that have already gone into effect; the on parents plan till 26, no pre-existing condition exceptions, or yearly or lifetime caps. And, that in SOME states, the cost is lower. But all this COULD have been achieved, through proposals advanced by republicans, and shot down; eliminating the state by state 'barriers', to increase competition, etc. If there is a lesson to be learned here, its that one party inpower makes a mistake, if they pass legislation on a straight party line vote.

Anyway, its a mess, in so many ways. D'ja see O'bummer, saying "Hey, you can still sign up over the phone,or in person"? What a joke! And, no one is fooled by them releasing how many people have APPLIED, (and, including the # who applied thru STATE exchanges), but refusing to release #'s of those who have actually GOTTEN Insurance. Jim

Comment

• M.E. says:
                        October 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm
                        from across the pond
                        ponderings of some who question also
                        what do you believe -
                        what is money -
                        JOHN HARRIS : It's an Illusion | 2009 (FULL VERSION) - YouTube

What did Obama & the New World Order have in mind for the United States? – by Peter Eyre | 2012: What's the 'real' truth?

Al

Comment

• HAPPYDREAMER says:
                          October 20, 2013 at 10:24 pm
                          :
                          With reference to hypnosis being used to carry out a staged, pre-planned murder, please watch Derren Brown, a UK hypnotist who did this.
                          Brown used hypnosis to persuade an ordinary young man to ‘kill’ the actor Stephen Fry on stage.
                          The man actually carried it out with a fake gun, complete with a very loud explosive sound it made from firing blanks.
                          He then calmly sat back down after doing it — even as Stephen Fry appears to have died on stage from the gunshot.
                          Stephen Fry was in on it. This shows the techniques they use — and it is very real.
                          Derren Brown - The Experiments: The Assassin (Full) - YouTube

What did Obama & the New World Order have in mind for the United States? – by Peter Eyre | 2012: What's the 'real' truth?

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                            HAPPYDREAMER says:
                            October 20, 2013 at 10:24 pm
                            :
                            With reference to hypnosis being used to carry out a staged, pre-planned murder, please watch Derren Brown, a UK hypnotist who did this.
                            Brown used hypnosis to persuade an ordinary young man to ‘kill’ the actor Stephen Fry on stage.
                            The man actually carried it out with a fake gun, complete with a very loud explosive sound it made from firing blanks.
                            He then calmly sat back down after doing it — even as Stephen Fry appears to have died on stage from the gunshot.
                            Stephen Fry was in on it. This shows the techniques they use — and it is very real.
                            Derren Brown - The Experiments: The Assassin (Full) - YouTube
                            Yes, this is true, and I explained exactly how this technique works in this post from July of 2012. It's all about perceived reality, and the perceived reality of someone under hypnosis is whatever the hypnotist conveys to the subject. No matter how blatantly unrealistic and farcical that perceived reality actually is, it is envisioned by the subject as being 100% actuality. Thus, if the subject is told that some assassin is going to kill him or a loved one, unless he shoots and kills that person first, the subject will not hesitate (if given a gun) to aim at the "assassin" and pull the trigger with intent to kill. While some may think that only a moron or a mentally impaired person could be influenced to kill in this manner, that is not so. Such persons would make the very worst of recruits for hypnotic control. The very best hypnosis subjects are focused, stable persons with high intellect, and with a wide range of life experiences which they can relate to.
                            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• This video offers many good examples of what I pointed out in a post I made on October 13th: According to the SCOTUS, in the case Self v. Rhay, "The Common Law is the real law, the Supreme Law of the land. The code, rules, regulations, policy and statutes are not the law." Government agencies and authorities would like us to believe that all of this garbage is law that we must abide by, but it really is just an illusion - a grand illusion, to be certain. (emphasis added by rickoff)

In actuality, and as the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) ruled in Rodrigues v. Ray Donovan, "All codes, rules and regulations are applicable to the government authorities only.."

So, in reality, these codes, rules, regulations, policies, and statutes, have no enforceable effect upon us unless we consent to be constrained by them, but they are applicable to the agencies and authorities that would like for us to be constrained. No matter how knowledgeable we may be in all other subjects, if we are not well versed in the Common Law then the pursuits we follow during our lifetimes are but fool's errands, for we can easily lose all that we have gained just for not understanding the law. For example, a police officer may ask you if you understand, after reading you the Miranda rights, or a judge may explain something and ask if you understand. This seems like a straightforward and simple question, but in reality what they are really asking is whether or not you agree to stand under their authority - in other words, do you consent to allow them to have authority over you. You give that consent by answering "yes." A better answer, and one that protects your rights under Common Law, would be to say, "If you are asking whether or not I consent to being arrested, charged, or judged under any codes, rules, regulations, policies, or statutes, or whether or not I consent and agree to grant you authority over me in matters related to said codes, rules, regulations, policies, or statutes, then my answer is an emphatic no!" You would then cite the above court rulings, and if the officer or judge fails to release you then you have a solid case for appeal, as any court of appeal must accept a higher case law ruling. Of course you could be legally arrested, charged, and judged in a "court of record," if you have done something that is a violation of the Common Law, and for that to be applicable there must be an "injured" party. What "injured" means is that whatever you did would have had to cause someone else a degree of actual suffering, damage, or loss. And under Common Law, a court does not have the authority to claim the state is the injured party because the state cannot be judge and prosecutor. In addition, under Common Law an officer cannot be a witness.

Let's consider an example, and suppose that you are fishing without a fishing license. According to the game warden who comes along and writes you a citation, you have violated the fishing rules and regulations that were adopted by your state legislature. He says you have broken those "laws" and your options are to pay the mandated fine amount by sending payment to the address noted on the citation, or to appear in District Court, on the date specified in the citation, if you want to contest the citation. He asks you if you "understand," and you then recite the answer noted above. The warden will probably look at you in bemusement, because he has been trained to believe that the fishing rules and regulations are laws, and that he has the authority to enforce those laws, but neither of those beliefs are true. They are, in actual law, what is referred to as a fiction, and only have the "color of law," meaning that while they may have the appearance of being laws, they actually are not. So you go to court on the date stipulated, and the judge first tells you what you have been charged with and then asks if you "understand." You answer the same way as you answered the warden, you cite case law (Self v. Rhay) as the reason why you have answered thusly, and demand that the charges be immediately dismissed "without prejudice." If the judge has at least half a brain then the judge will do so. The judge may attempt to persuade you by saying that fishing, in your state, is a privilege, not a right, and available only to those individuals who have purchased a valid fishing license. You have already made your case sufficiently, but could also cite other case law which rebukes the judges argument. Specifically, you could cite Sherar v. Cullen, which says that, "For a crime to exist, there must be an injured party. There can be no sanction or penalty imposed because of this exercise of Constitutional rights." As noted earlier, the state cannot claim to be the injured party, and no one else has been injured by your activity, unless you snagged someone in the neck while casting your line. In addition, you could also cite Bennet v. Boggs, which says that, "Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void." Finally, you could say that there was a time, in your state, when one was not required to have a fishing license in order to fish, and ask the judge if this is not so, and the judge would have to agree that this was true. At this point you would say that, indeed fishing was once considered a liberty that could freely be exercised by anyone without penalty, and you would then cite Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham, which says, "If a state converts a liberty into a privilege, the citizen can engage in the right with impunity." You then again demand that the judge dismiss the case against you without prejudice, and if the judge attempts to fault your reasoning, tries to intimidate you, orders you to pay a fine, charges you with contempt of court, and/or has you arrested or otherwise detained, you then have a rock solid case for appeal.

Note: In the case Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham, the word "citizen" is defined as meaning a citizen of a state, not a US citizen. The People are citizens of their respective states, not of the Corporation United States as claimed in the unconstitutional 14th Amendment.
                              Last edited by rickoff; 10-23-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X