The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
    Did someone buy you one of those "Conspiracy a Day" calendars as a Xmas gift?
    The September 2014 states "to control guns is only to control the normal citizen".

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
      The September 2014 states "to control guns is only to control the normal citizen".

Al

that's correct. Did you know that Im a concealed carry INSTRUCTOR?

......and that I own my own shooting range?

enough said.

However that information is no conspiracy (yours above), just common sense....

which isnt that common

Comment

I'll get you one. The cover will be the al-Qaeda conspiracy theory.

“In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot.”

-FBI Director Mueller

Comment

It appears that you were referencing my post #5459 in making this snide remark. If you have an opposing viewpoint which you believe is a better explanation than the one I offered, or can show where my statements regarding rigged elections in the United States are inaccurate, then by all means lets see what you have to offer. On the other hand, if you have nothing meaningful to offer as a contribution, and are only here as an Internet Troll with the sole purpose of disrupting this thread then please cease and desist posting here and move on.
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
            my statements regarding rigged elections in the United States are inaccurate

Of course, your unsubstantiated baseless claims utterly devoid of empirical evidence is certainly proof for anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by indio007 View Post
              I'll get you one. The cover will be the al-Qaeda conspiracy theory.
              “In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot.”
              -FBI Director Mueller

Ive never seen a penguin here in south Florida

They must not exist, logically so. Fantastical creatures to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post

enough said.

which isnt that common
                Gun politics in Switzerland are unique in Europe. The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 30 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations...

The Swiss army has long been a militia trained and structured to rapidly respond against foreign aggression. Swiss males grow up expecting to undergo basic military training, usually at age 20 in the Rekrutenschule (recruit school), the basic-training camp, after which Swiss men remain part of the "militia" in reserve capacity until age 30 (age 34 for officers).

Each soldier is required to keep his army-issued personal weapon (the 5.56x45mm SIG SG 550 rifle for enlisted personnel and/or the 9mm SIG P220 semi-automatic pistol for officers, military police, medical and postal personnel) at home

Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al

Comment

Oh yes, I know all bout' the Swiss and their gun policies.

Comment

Ive never seen a penguin here in south Florida

They must not exist, logically so. Fantastical creatures to be sure.

Red herring as usual.

The point was to illustrate that the flimsiest conspiracy theory is the al-Qaeda one.

When it comes to the law, "Evidence not appearing is presumed not to exist."

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post

enough said.

which isnt that common

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                      Gun politics in Switzerland are unique in Europe. The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 30 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations...

The Swiss army has long been a militia trained and structured to rapidly respond against foreign aggression. Swiss males grow up expecting to undergo basic military training, usually at age 20 in the Rekrutenschule (recruit school), the basic-training camp, after which Swiss men remain part of the "militia" in reserve capacity until age 30 (age 34 for officers).

Each soldier is required to keep his army-issued personal weapon (the 5.56x45mm SIG SG 550 rifle for enlisted personnel and/or the 9mm SIG P220 semi-automatic pistol for officers, military police, medical and postal personnel) at home

Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      “As for Stalin,” Bartov continued, “the very idea of either gun control or the freedom to bear arms would have been absurd to him. His regime used violence on a vast scale, provided arms to thugs of all descriptions, and stripped not guns but any human image from those it declared to be its enemies. And then, when it needed them, as in WWII, it took millions of men out of the Gulags, trained and armed them and sent them to fight Hitler, only to send back the few survivors into the camps if they uttered any criticism of the regime.”
                      The Hitler gun control lie - Salon.com

Controversy arose over a September 8 city-wide order by New Orleans Police Superintendent Eddie Compass to local police, U.S. Army National Guard soldiers, and Deputy U.S. Marshals to confiscate all civilian-held firearms. "No one will be able to be armed," Compass said. "Guns will be taken. Only law enforcement will be allowed to have guns." Seizures were carried out without warrant, and in some cases with excessive force; one instance captured on film involved 58 year old New Orleans resident Patricia Konie. Konie stayed behind, in her well provisioned home, and had an old revolver for protection. A group of police entered the house, and when she refused to surrender her revolver, she was tackled and it was removed by force. Konie's shoulder was fractured, and she was taken into police custody for failing to surrender her firearm.
                      Criticism of government response to Hurricane Katrina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al

Comment

• @theoriaapophasis: Delete your post #5466, and DO NOT post anything again in which you take what I have said out of context to intentionally make it appear that I have stated something other than what I actually stated. You are walking on very thin ice, so be careful.
                        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

enough said.

So basically you teach law abiding "citizens" how to properly hide or wear a weapon so its not detected and how not to shoot themselves in the foot. I understand the schooling part of it all but not the regulations of it all.

What a joke with all the laws and all the regulations people submit to ... just like the lines at the southern border where US citizens are almost stripped searched, questioned to no end, and have to almost give their right arm and first born child just to re-enter their own country while just a mile away 50,000 underage South American children are walking across the border each month along with mules carrying tons of drugs.

Criminals are self taught in how to carry a concealed weapon and how to hide it well enough not to get caught with it. They also know how to dispose of it or move it if they happen to use it in the commission of a crime.

For criminals the entire world is their shooting range and they don't have to go around bragging to make any points that they own their own private shooting range.

I'll tell you right now that all the gun /military training in the world won't help you when the SHTF other than to make you overconfident enough to get yourself in a big wreck.
                          Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                            blah blah.

Tell that to your politicians.

I dont make laws or policy.

Comment

• Yes, Rick

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                              Most of us have by now seen the televised images of multitudes of people on the streets of Hong Kong who are protesting the manner in which elections are carried out. While these people do have the right to vote for a candidate, they say that what they want is the right to choose the candidates that they will be voting for, rather than the Chinese Ruling Class choosing them. Folks there say they want to have a voting system like ours, but what they don't seem to understand is that they already have the same system. As we know, the American Ruling Class are the ones who actually dictate who our candidates will be, and any candidate (such as Ron Paul, for example) who actually succeeds, through grassroots efforts, at winning primary elections is effectively canceled out afterwards by any means necessary.

I'm not sure whether I should be laughing or crying when I see people in our country expressing the opinion that they hope the Hong Kong people will succeed in their quest to attain a voting system more like ours. The only difference, really, is that the Chinese Ruling Class rules with an iron fist which they do not attempt to disguise, while the American Ruling Class creates an illusion (which most people buy into) that whatever takes place politically is the result of us exercising our freedom of choice.
                              This is similar to when, (a couple of months ago) Obummer was saying he wasn't prepared to invest militarily in Iraq (my words, but the essence of what he was saying) because there Government couldn't work together.

He actually said something like 'Its too bad they don't have a Government like western Governments (Ours?) and was meaning where disagreeing parties can work together for the common good.

The 'American Dream', is the American nightmare, our Government corruption is simply more institutionalised, and less 'local',...and as you say, our elections are controlled so our 'choices' are not REAL choices. Whatever you make think of him, you can add Perot to the list, along with Ron Paul.

The 2 political parties won't hesitate to collude together, to do whatever they need to (dirty tricks) to shaft anyone who tries to either by third party, (as in Perot) or trying to work within the party (as in Ron Paul) upset their applecart.

Perhaps the ONLY difference between the U.S. and other countries, is the Delusion?,.....America; the land of DELUSION. We Delude ourselves that our system isn't corrupt, like 'those other countries',...that our leaders CAN work together for the common good, that we have a 'real' choice come election time.

The description of how Switzerland handles their military and gun control sounds to me a lot like my impression of how the Founding Fathers visualised it would work, here. Too bad we didn't stick with the plan!

Regarding the current storm, I have long expressed doubts regarding conspiracies, and think that many things which are seen as conspiracies are simply a combination of ineptitude, incompetence and human nature.

My posts regarding "Ipso Proc, ergo Proctor hoc" sorry if I've got it wrong, my Latin isn't the best. But I see no VALUE in being derogatory, or insulting to those who see things otherwise.

What part of "I talk (or post) about how it is for ME, WITHOUT MAKING OTHERS WRONG is so hard to grasp, or implement?

I disagree, generally, with those of a (politically) liberal view. I MAY even refer to a 'nanny state'. But I don't refer to those who have these political beliefs as idiots, children, etc. They have their views, and I have mine. Its NOT that hard, if one wants to try. If one doesn't then they obviously have some personal issues they need to work on, and are mistakenly thinking this forum and thread are the place to work on them.
                              I come back to my earlier conclusion, the ONLY way to address a 'troll' (other than banishment, which I'm fine with) is to quit feeding it. Jim

Comment

• @All

@All,

Rick started this thread long ago for the purpose of open and respectful sharing of these controversial topics. Disagreements are inevitable, but they must be done respectfully. Name calling, insults, etc... are all inappropriate behavior that is not welcome here. Rick started this discussion and is always respectful to others and the same is expected of everyone.
                                Energetic Forum Administrator
                                http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

Working...
                                X