The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Army

"The job pays $21.93-$25.57 per hour. It’s also important to note that the position may extend up to “four years” and that “employees” will be required to respond to “disaster stricken areas of the US”.
    Did I miss something?
    Disaster stricken areas of the U.S., WTF does that mean?
    “Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the US"
    https://www.intellihub.com/army-corp...ding-disaster/
    Now, I don't want to say anything bad about our army BUT, sometimes I question their judgement.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnT7thvsPM4

Comment

• They also want your cooperation in their secret undercover mission exercises. If you see anything suspicious, they ask you to report it so they get feedback on how successful they were in their secrecy.
      So how do you think this will work out in reality?
      Example phone call:

"This is the scared citizen helpdesk, how can I help you?"
      "They just killed my neighbour in the middle of the street!"
      "Yes, well thank you very much for your report, rest assured that we will subtract points from his covert action score! Do you have any recommendations for the officer in charge?"

Ernst.

Comment

• While there is a lot to be troubled by in regards to the Dennis Haster story what stands out to me the most, is the fact he is being charged with lying to the Feds regarding not reporting withdraws and trying to get around the rules of withdrawing $10,000.00 at a time.

If you really think about this it’s downright scary that the government will question you regarding your private personal banking activity regarding your own money and you own bank account. Yes your own money and what you do with it. If you withdraw more than 10 grand the banks have to report you and you are then investigated by the FBI or the Feds for your activity even if it’s your own money.

Then if you withdraw say 9 grand from the bank you can be charged with trying to get around the banking rules where a report must be filed. Basically you get screwed either way and for me this is the most troubling part of the entire story.

Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Echo Echo Echo

Am I the only one around here?
          Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• 5150, a couple short vids you might not have seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEIYVqfBuzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZh4QHMFBhI

I never did like walmart and they look to be a part of this jade helm 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
              "The job pays $21.93-$25.57 per hour. It’s also important to note that the position may extend up to “four years” and that “employees” will be required to respond to “disaster stricken areas of the US”.
              Did I miss something?
              Disaster stricken areas of the U.S., WTF does that mean?
              “Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the US"
              https://www.intellihub.com/army-corp...ding-disaster/
              Perhaps that's a reference to a planned EMP attack to be foisted upon us as a false flag event to be blamed on Russia, North Korea, or ISIS.
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• heads rolling

Ramsey Clark has filed a lawsuit.
                PressTV-Bush, Cheney sued over Iraq war
                I suspect that the SCOTUS will rule that the POTUS (POS) is immune to prosecutions for actions while in office.
                Edit; This is getting stranger every day.
                EXCLUSIVE: Baron Rothschild indicted in France over fraud case | Spain's Latest News
                Last edited by Danny B; 06-20-2015, 10:04 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

• We believe trade agreements need to include strong protections for workers, the environment, intellectual property, and innovation. They should also promote the free flow of information technology and the spread of green technology, as well as the coherence of our regulatory system and the efficiency of supply chains. Ultimately, our progress will be measured by the quality of people's lives -- whether men and women can work in dignity, earn a decent wage, raise healthy families, educate their children, and take hold of the opportunities to improve their own and the next generation's fortunes. Our hope is that a TPP agreement with high standards can serve as a benchmark for future agreements -- and grow to serve as a platform for broader regional interaction and eventually a free trade area of the Asia-Pacific.
                  Why almost everyone hates the trade deal Obama’s negotiating in Japan

Last week, when fast-track first came up for a vote, its fate was tied to another piece of legislation called Trade Adjustment Assistance, which helps displaced workers. Since TAA failed, so did TPA, even though the latter received a majority vote. This time, unencumbered by TAA, TPA passed by a 218 to 208 margin, thanks to the support of those 28 Democrats listed above.
                  Now TPA will head to the Senate for a possible vote next week whose outcome is uncertain. Republicans have promised Democrats that TAA will come up for a separate vote as part of a non-controversial trade bill regarding Africa, but will Democrats in the Senate take that risk and support TPA on its own?

These are the 28 Democrats who voted for 'fast-track'—twice

Al

Comment

Ramsey Clark has filed a lawsuit.
                    PressTV-Bush, Cheney sued over Iraq war
                    I suspect that the SCOTUS will rule that the POTUS (POS) is immune to prosecutions for actions while in office.
                    Edit; This is getting stranger every day.
                    EXCLUSIVE: Baron Rothschild indicted in France over fraud case | Spain's Latest News
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMp8zgA2Zp8

Al

Comment

Americans have been pushed and pushed to CONSUME and don't stop. GOV sends checks to half the people to encourage consumption. Don't WORRY, GOV will take care of you. Since GOV has promised to take such good care of me, I don't need to save anything.
                      Three in 10 Americans Have No Savings, Says Survey - NBC News
                      The total of these promises that are not funded has reached $ 212 trillion.
                      Get your name in early for Camp FEMA.
                      While we are sure the governments and their IMF handlers will find a way around such annoyances as the rule of law,
                      the Greek Supreme Court just ruled that the seizure of bank deposits due to debts to the state without previous notice was against the Constitution.

Greek Supreme Court Rules "Bank Deposit Confiscation" Against The Constitution

Al

Comment

• But it isn't entirely clear why, from a legal perspective, Alabama's state court believes that
                        allows the state to circumvent the Supreme Court's overturning of gay marriage bans in the meantime.

To Avoid Supreme Court Decision, Alabama Temporarily Bans Gay Marriage Licenses

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA)
                        in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between
                        pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder, American Psychiatric Association Says In New DSM

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          Oh THEY are going to kill over half of us if THEY can. THEY run the drugs
                          THEY traffic the babes and boys and THEY hate our guts. All sane
                          people.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0StmOKsJ2Gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5vw30dYBA
                          Refusing To Vaccinate Your Child In California Is Now Illegal

30 Years of Secret Official Transcripts Show UK Government Experts Cover Up Vaccine Hazards

Vaccines Did Not Save Us – 2 Centuries Of Official Statistics

Al

Comment

• It’s just a matter of time now before the whole house of cards begins to fall. I know I’d tell the government to f**K off if they were trying to mandate or force me to vaccinate my child (if I had a child) and the entire race situation is so intense you can’t help but see how manufactured it is as an agenda.

Things are getting really out of hand everywhere and with the renewed troubles in Greece we will also see a temporary increase of the value of the Dollar and then soon it too will fall hard. Funny how much the government is behind all the troubles we see yet the people still not only have faith in these governments but demand they fix the very problems they created.

Glad we have Jade Helm coming up to help prepare for any unrest that might happen on a large scale (/sarcasm)

You guys better get your survival supplies in line and stock up on bullets, beans, rice, and water because the fun is soon to start.

Comment

• One trillion dollar lawsuit against MSM for Sandy Hook hoax.

1 TRILLION Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For "Staging Sandy Hook Massacre" | RedFlagNews.com

[IMG]Case Name: Shanley v. Smith et alCase Number:3:14-cv-01881-JAM Filer: William Brandon Shanley Mass TV and wire service news media are being sued for 1 trillion usd, punitive damages. Shanley v. O’Prey et alCase Number: 3:14-cv-01929-JAM Filer: William Brandon Shanley[/IMG]

You can bet no one will see this on MSM. It doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of ever getting through our corrupt court system.

Comment

"Survivors" Forget The Plot

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X