Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!!

Hi John,

Thanks for sending those to me. I need you to resend them again without protection measures. I can't open these files. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
    David Fine

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Hi Slovenia,
    I forwarded my pdf records (by email) taken end of October 2011. There are pics embedded in context and related to the date and time of the post (unfortunately not the post Nr). Many of deleted posts and pics occure later on as quote in posts from other members.
    Please reply if you do not get my email!
    rgds John

Comment

• Dynatron PDF File from Russian Site

This file has some nice pictures, so I decided to post it. It is in Russian, so unless you speak Russian, you won't be able to read it but the pictures are nice.

ATTENTION:
      Some nice gentleman just sent me an English translation of the Russian pdf file. I posted the English version below the Russian version. Enjoy!!
      Last edited by Slovenia; 02-19-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
        I'm in the process of translating the patent to English so nobody else needs to do it.

You'll have it soon!!
        Looking forward to seeing it!

Great work!

Ged

Comment

• Zzzz

Here are the files slovenea has saved for us .. they are just as sent in a zip file "warts an all" I'll leave them on this server for a couple of days so if you want them take them! http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/zzzz.zip I'm sure there will be gold in there if anyone can find it!
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Patent

Hi Gedfire,

I translated the patent back a few pages ago and had a pdf file up to download. I hope it's still there. I'll check. If you can't find it leave me your e-mail at fiditti@gmail.com and I'll send it to you. Just say what you want me to send since I have so many persons corresponding with me. Thanks.

Best Regards,
            David Fine

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Looking forward to seeing it!

Great work!

Ged

Comment

• Circuits

There are some nice circuits in there and a lot of Don Smith replication pics. The problem is that most are not labeled properly. There are also a lot of formulas and the regular guy won't know what to do with those since they are out of the Zilano text.

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
              Here are the files slovenea has saved for us .. they are just as sent in a zip file "warts an all" I'll leave them on this server for a couple of days so if you want them take them! http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/zzzz.zip I'm sure there will be gold in there if anyone can find it!

Comment

• updated pdf

I have also tried to address some of the edits and questions Patrick posed on the pdf, of course I'm getting onto thinner and thinner ice .. and I might be making a total tit of myself as I am forced into area's I know little about … still I don’t mind I'm used to it! And if it kicks an idea in some where else I really don’t mind! http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/don smith mc 1.pdf
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Dynatron PDF File from Russian Site (English Translation)

I just posted the English translated version of the Russian Dynatron pdf under the same link to the Russian pdf file. So, if you want it, it's now there for you to download.

Thanks anonymous for providing this!!

Comment

• and I thought "new wave" was old music!

What are Scalar Waves? - YouTube & http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post90344

Comment

• bleeders

Originally posted by joefr View Post
                      Hi all

Over the weekend I put together a circuit for testing Don Smith - Zilano principles.
                      I used reverse tesla coil proposed by Zilano.
                      I made test with two HV power supplys, one is from amazing1 PVM12 20-70kHz and second is Evertron 7kV but only 18kHz. The amazing1 PVM12 at 34.5kHZ has very poor output so is not usable at this frequency.
                      I use NeonSign transformer to step up the voltage to 7kV at 18-35kHz frequency range and then feed that to 100turns primary coil and then take low voltage high amps power from 8 + 8 turn secondary coil. I made mistake winding my secondary 8 + 8 turn coil because both windings are CCW and not CW + CCW. I will made new secondary coil and make another video.

Here is the video and components used:
                      Don Smith Zilano Test 1 - YouTube

JoeFR
                      Nice setup I recommend to do bleeders to that cap bank for safety.
                      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Hi Guruji Thanks

I will protect the CAP bank, but I have to modified it first to make it resonant at 18kHz. 18kHz is low frequency so I have to buy another NST which works between 30-35kHz to get better output from this setup.

JoeFR

Comment

• Got It! Thanks!

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                          Hi Gedfire,

I translated the patent back a few pages ago and had a pdf file up to download. I hope it's still there. I'll check. If you can't find it leave me your e-mail at fiditti@gmail.com and I'll send it to you. Just say what you want me to send since I have so many persons corresponding with me. Thanks.

Best Regards,
                          David Fine
                          Yes I found it.Appreciate the effort.

Comment

• the one on scaler waves is a joke, cant explain it so it must be extra dimensional
                            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Thanks!!

Your Welcome!!

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                              Yes I found it.Appreciate the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                                Hi all
                                Here is the video and components used:
                                Don Smith Zilano Test 1 - YouTube
                                [/IMG]
                                JoeFR
                                Hi Joe,
                                not shure about your setup. Did you adjust your coils regarding resonance? I can't see any cap.

My measurents at my coils for your information:

1. 125 µH, 18m magnet wire, 74 truns spaced on 3" cardboard core -> resonates (natural) at about 1.9 MHz without any external cap

2. 20µH, 4.5m thick insulated wire (PVC) , 14 turns on 100mm Polypropylene core (sink tube) -> resonates with 400pF in parallel at 1.9 MHz.

both coils have a copper weight of about 220g.

Hint:
                                Use thicker wire at your cap assembly. We intend to have very high currents for short time into your primary stray capacitance. This is a short circuit in the very first nanoseconds. There is some magic in the shock we produce.
                                Even a simple spark plug in a gasoline car can get up to 100A peak current. Not out of the coil of course but out of the strey capacitance of the spark plug and wires.
                                rgds John
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X