Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    If it's the dynatron with the Don Smith replication then
    he's been working on this stuff for quite a while. And has put considerable effort
    into a very good replication of Don's device. But I think it still under performs as
    to what Don claimed despite Dyatronn's fine efforts.

Is Dyatronn making an accusation or a statement ? I don't get a very good
    translation.

Dynatron said - Hi folks! I am very sorry to say that////but////Zilano play the fool with you! I am not a professor of Englisch but Zilano has nothing but even could not has! There are deceit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just a searching for loosers/////

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANG View Post
      Hello, everyone!
      I'm new here, I am Chinese. My Joule thief circuit can self-charge.
      Welcome, Chang.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
        I am agree with Dynatron! Dynatron is famous russian inventior, he sucessfully relpicated Don Smit Device already!
        I almost agree with him, too. I just wanted to hear his arguments, and he is ukrainian btw.

Comment

• Dynatron

For the record, I have only the greatest respect for Dynatron and for his work. I have no doubt that he has actually achieved what he states, and no doubt, what Dynatron says, indeed, carries much weight here and else where. I'm not disputing that.

DYNATRON / FreeEnergyLT / FreeEnergyLT

As for the other matter, I say thank you for offering your input.

I have a belief than an accusation should be backed up by evidence.

If you are, indeed, the Dynatron of the Dynatron videos, will you state your accusation in a video so that we can see that it is Dynatron who is actually making the accusation?

Will you give us a link to the video here in this thread?
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• dumb question

Originally posted by zilano View Post

warning: copper antenna rod must be insulated not to touch any coils. one has to use a high inductor(variable) between copper antenna and the feed to avramenko plug to charge battery.(not shown in the above pic)
            if one finds that battery is not charging optimally then one can add more 4700mfd/12 v caps in parallel or vary the inductance acting as resistance for hv+hf ac.whichever suits best.
            I don't understand why to go to all this trouble wih nst & hv etc & then attaching an invertor. Why not just attach the invertor to begin with to the battery and then run bxk part of the output from the invertor to charge the battery???????? Wouldn't that be the same.

Comment

• This thread was full of what I consider proof but Zilano deleted most of it.
              People started believing her because she said she had a working 10 kW device.
              But she did not show any proof whatsoever.

Where's the proof of Zilano's device, she made the first claim the burden of
              supplying the truth remains with her. Where is the proof of the 10 kW device ?

With no proof why shouldn't people question her. With no proof anyone can
              claim anything. Surely we don't want that to be the situation do we ?

The more unproven claims that go unquestioned the more bogus claims will be
              made. It's called a lack of disincentive.

All the questions above are rhetorical, I don't really want answers.

Cheers

Comment

This thread was full of what I consider proof but Zilano deleted most of it.
                People started believing her because she said she had a working 10 kW device.
                But she did not show any proof whatsoever.

Where's the proof of Zilano's device, she made the first claim the burden of
                supplying the truth remains with her. Where is the proof of the 10 kW device ?

With no proof why shouldn't people question her. With no proof anyone can
                claim anything. Surely we don't want that to be the situation do we ?

The more unproven claims that go unquestioned the more bogus claims will be
                made. It's called a lack of disincentive.

All the questions above are rhetorical, I don't really want answers.

Cheers
                Thanks for your input.

I didn't see her claim. Does anyone have it?

Please post it here in this thread.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• http://www.energeticforum.com/190863-post4307.html

Here it is.

Comment

Thank you for your input.

I have a mr.clean's (08-12-2011, 08:26 AM) quote of a quote. The permalink to mr.clean's quote is http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post151299 and that quote for post #151299 still exists.

The permalink inside that quote for zilano's post is http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post151297

However, that permalink doesn't lead to the actual quote #151297.

The actual quote #151297 itself as a post with an active permalink does not exist.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• It doesn't exist because Zilano deleted the original post. I seen the original post
                      so I know it did exist and she made the claim. If it wasn't for the quotes nothing
                      would remain.

I've been waiting for her to show something...... but nothing yet.

Cheers

Comment

It doesn't exist because Zilano deleted the original post. I seen the original post
                        so I know it did exist and she made the claim. If it wasn't for the quotes nothing
                        would remain.

I've been waiting for her to show something...... but nothing yet.

Cheers
                        Thanks for commenting.

Without knowing the actual intent behind the deletion, it is possible, no matter how unlikely, that her deletion of that post could represent a retraction of any claim.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                          The ignition coil is nothing more that an electrical transformer. It contains both primary and secondary winding circuits. The coil primary winding contains 100 to 150 turns of heavy copper wire. This wire must be insulated so that the voltage does not jump from loop to loop, shorting it out. If this happened, it could not create the primary magnetic field that is required. The primary circuit wire goes into the coil through the positive terminal, loops around the primary windings, then exits through the negative terminal.
                          The coil secondary winding circuit contains 15,000 to 30,000 turns of fine copper wire, which also must be insulated from each other. The secondary windings sit inside the loops of the primary windings. To further increase the coils magnetic field the windings are wrapped around a soft iron core. To withstand the heat of the current flow, the coil is filled with oil which helps keep it cool.
                          The ignition coil is the heart of the ignition system. As current flows through the coil a strong magnetic field is built up. When the current is shut off, the collapse of this magnetic field to the secondary windings induces a high voltage which is released through the large center terminal. This voltage is then directed to the spark plugs through the distributor.
                          Right!
                          It needs to be added that there exist ignition coils having no contact between primary and secondary. Those have two jacks for HV output and are used for ignition systems with wasted spark plug. see These coils are used at motor cycles and car engines i.e. many FIAT Punto... A 4 cylinder engine has 2 coils attached.
                          Some ignition coils are not of cylindrical shape and have a E/I core. At some models it can be taken away and replaced by ferrite core (some DELCO and those for FIAT Punto).
                          See pic from post #3977 / editor. It is the ignition coil bottom left in the pic.

All ignition coils use a air gap of different size within the flux of the magnetic loop. This measure linearizes the current/flux ratio. As ignition coils are not operated with true AC (but DC pulse) the core could easily be driven in saturation and hence loose much of its inductivity -> increasing current -> losses ..... The cylindrical ignition coils have less energy transfer than those with E/I core. The latter have a very well defined are where the air gap is placed.
                          The item of air gap needs to be taken in account at ferrite cores as well. All switched PSUs have ferrite cores with air gap. (not to be confsed with the ring cores inserted for blocking disturbancies.
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 05-03-2012, 07:22 AM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                            Thanks for commenting.

Without knowing the actual intent behind the deletion, it is possible, no matter how unlikely, that her deletion of that post could represent a retraction of any claim.
                            No I don't think it can represent a retraction. We can assume whatever we want
                            but unless Zilano says that she has no device then the claim was made and never withdrawn.

She needs to say one way or the other does she have one and if yes will she
                            show some proof.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                              mr.clean,

Can you confirm this is the way you have your circuit wired?

I got in my new ferrite cores and bobbins that laser saber posted today

I will be winding those coils hopefully tomorrow.
                              Perfect man !

Cool i cant wait to see
                              I have only tried ignition coils, but any transformer should do
                              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                              In the expert's mind there are few.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                mr.clean

Can you run it on 9V battery or two ? Running it on car battery would not end this year probably....
                                Can you describe what is ground in you circuit ? water pipe ? radiator ?
                                im doing a 175mAh 9volt run right now, been 2 hours so far... all 4 lights
                                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                                In the expert's mind there are few.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X